A

anongambia12345

Right click on the app, "Show Package Contents". Open Contents/Resources/autorun/game and install the new script.rpy.

Don't forget to remove the ######_ at the front that f95zone puts on attachments.
Thanks for the reply, but I tried that (after changing the .rpy to .py) but the game wont start. Anyways, I solved it by using the PC version instead!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i find it kind of ridicolous that people come here and complain that Anne cheats in a game where this is kind of the Point. If your MC is a dick and screw around without your wife knows about it and with her friend (if you choose too) then its realistic to boot. Finally a game where ,sure be a dick if you want but face the consequenses. It also one of the potential consequenses that comes with having this type of relationship in real Life without the MC being a dick, she gets to like it alittle too much. The game is kind of set up that way and you can probably have the happy go lucky route if you want to but the other side is what makes this game stand out.
I agree with you. But like the "game over" in the first chapter, why not make it the "bad end" route, if he do cheat and she cheats on you, that leads to game over. you can get a couple of scenes, to visualize it all. i get it, the dev like cheating as well, as he agree with you all so all the posts will not change anything, its just to discuss if cheating is really needed and if it has any affect to the game quality.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
All fixed just have a look a couple pages back the hotfix was posted... I've attached it here as well.....
I started a new game with your patch. I started hitting variable errors in chapter 4 which continued on through 7. Variable errors were: dre, eric, beach, anne, nicole, elena, cheatanne, interacial (spelling mistake?), plus a few more that I can't remember. You need to clean up the code a bit more.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
This game is getting better and better. I really liked the father-in-law twist although it's only fair that the husband will have a taste of his wife's family in a future update...

B

barbarossa (GGF16)

Strange... After the fix I get all the content except for the morning after between Anne and Eric.

This part of the bug or dependent on my choices?

<EDIT> The Eric content is totally unlocked after starting a new game from zero.

Excellent chapter and looking forward to the next one.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
If you choose cheating path it might end up destroying their marriage, or MC will just accept to be a cuck. But the way I see it, it's his own undoing since MC was the one who originally wanted to share her with others. And he must have known that there is always a risk of Anne losing herself to the whole thing. Already there are sings that she started paying less attention to MC when couple of times she refused to "have fun" with him in their bedroom, and that she kept a secret of what she and his father did at the beach.

PS
After is copied fix I still get that line when Anne said that she knows that MC slept with Nicole even though I chose to completely ignore Nicole through the game. Is there a fix for that?

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Jeez, I wonder how many more people are going to report the bugs, or ask for the fix?
I thought the whole world & his dog must know about them by now.
Seems like the dev is going to have to post about it on every page of this thread before some people get the message.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Maybe there is a misunterstanding, cause englisch isn´t my native language. I didnt meant sad in a way like crying or the way you feel when you lose somebody. It was more meant to be in a way like sad being Anne is already at a point where she is totally into that thing. I would have like her to be more restrictive at this point of the story, but it is just my opinion and I know many others have other opinion about her progression. Maybe there is just of wish of mine to extend some points of the story.

Someone said it ain´t incest with her father-in-law, that´s right but in my opinion, the relationship is so close that it feels like incest. I my case, I just wanted her to cheat on her husband with a stranger. But as I already said, it´s just my taste.

But in the end, it´s a wonderful game and mircom3d is a great producer, that´s all that counts =D It was, it is and it will be my favourite game ;) as I said great update, especially the Dre scene is phenomenal
I totally get what you're saying. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Okay I don't know if anyone else is getting this error but my game keeps saying error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 15912, in script
    jump v7_fri_anne_home
ScriptError: could not find label 'v7_fri_anne_home'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v7_fri_anne_home
  File "C:\Users\jhome\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\jhome\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 7 
Tue Jul 17 10:22:37 2018

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Okay I don't know if anyone else is getting this error but my game keeps saying error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump v7_fri_anne_home

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump v7_fri_anne_home
  File "C:\Users\jhome\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\jhome\Downloads\TheAdventurousCouple-7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.2.3333
Chapter 7
Tue Jul 17 10:22:37 2018
Read previous messages on the last few pages.

Reactions: CulayTL

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but I tried that (after changing the .rpy to .py) but the game wont start. Anyways, I solved it by using the PC version instead!
.rpy is correct. It's a Ren'py file, not a python file. Even though Ren'py is built on python, and the scripts use python syntax.

The Mac and PC versions are identical, except for the Ren'py engine and libraries.

Reactions: anongambia12345

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
So , Dre isn't the father-in-law ? in your own opinion which path is hotter so far ?
Dre turns up when Anne goes to stay with her family, IF you do NOT encourage her to do stuff with Eric (Ch5?). Definitely NOT her father in law.
Which is hotter so far, there is the tabooness(??) of Eric and I felt there was more 'hotness' in the earlier chapter. In chapter 7 - It depends what you are into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I think they are pretty equal and given the number of saves available, no reason not to do both.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I'm not into incest that much but I liked it, was quite good.
On the other side I liked the 3some or the share.
If I had to choose 51% for Eric, 49% for Dre .. tough one

I like the new cover! GJ!

Reactions: torkenstiem

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Dre turns up when Anne goes to stay with her family, IF you do NOT encourage her to do stuff with Eric (Ch5?). Definitely NOT her father in law.
Which is hotter so far, there is the tabooness(??) of Eric and I felt there was more 'hotness' in the earlier chapter. In chapter 7 - It depends what you are into
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, I think they are pretty equal and given the number of saves available, no reason not to do both.
Thank you for your info, Can I please ask another question ? I thought their paths has cheating route, so why MC has an option to join or not, and the voyeur scene with Eric , or it's without husband's consent the she let eric do her ?

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes