88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Waiting till your 30's to find a mate is probably the most sound advice one could give to another man...along with staying away from real relationships with women under 30.
this is certainly fine for those over 30 ... but I don't think it's advice to give to high school or college kids and it would continue to wreak havoc on the birthrate of the West. and this game talks about a college relationship that started at the college years
Either way, back to Mircom, I don't see the NTR haters being much of a reason to shy away from further updates, I'm sure that ship sailed years ago when the game was still fresh. I'm just patiently waiting for some of the more spicy content to return.
Totally agree here.
I'm also patiently waiting for some of the more spicy content to return. (that is why I continue to play the great CH14/15 from time to time...
And comparing the oldest vrsion with tacos will be very interesting. (y)

Reactions: oszapo25

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
haahhaha, I'm sorry to disappoint you that I've never had binding rings on my finger, and I'm 50 years old, I find it sneaky to give an answer like yours, already read several times in this forum, without prejudice to the fact that if this is what you think, I'll leave you with this clever thought of yours, I don't want to disturb your nights, hahahahha.
evidently if it is true that you are over 50 you have forgotten what it is like to be young and fall in love in high school or college times or you have had a boring love life avoiding the best popular girls for fear of being betrayed....
your laughter sounds almost sounds like a hysterical reaction of someone who missed opportunities in his youth ... like someone who has foreclosed many good opportunities to be with popular girls like Anne and Nicole ...
Anne and Tony's story is based on the desire to live and discover newness that all of us had at 18, and those who didn't feel it, will regret this forever because in life 18 years old is only once!.

the issue is not whether the couple will get, divorcing or choose to have children or whatever...
the important thing is to avoid living a life where the fear of loss and betrayal carries you into your 50s, where you will have no memories of youth worth remembering

Reactions: oszapo25

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
The first three parts came out fairly quickly after being announced and in quick succession. I thought this was due to the majority of the game already being done and just having to do a couple of new renders and tweak some text. I wonder what the delay is with further updates. Possibly what someone said about negative comments is true? Are we in store for a fourth remake?!
'The Adventurous Couple 4: Super True Original Story For Real This Time'

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
To tell the truth, I wait for some activities from Tony too. E.g. during enjoying making love of the couple, would prohibitied for Tony to disturb them, and this is why he would suffer the pangs of jealousy. His spontaneous ejaculation into his pants, or without pants would ease his tension. Of course, Anne would notice the growing tension of Tony, and it multiplicates her joy too. Some times Tony would never tired to masturbate for three or four times during fucking of Anne, and it sometimes would fail to notice by Anne, sometimes it would disturb her and sometimes she would find pleasure in it too. She would catch Tony at Tony masturbating at night, or in the bathroom remembering Anne's satisfactons, and Anne would began to masturbate too, or would interfere making love with him...and so on...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
To tell the truth, I wait for some activities from Tony too. E.g. during enjoying making love of the couple, would prohibitied for Tony to disturb them, and this is why he would suffer the pangs of jealousy. His spontaneous ejaculation into his pants, or without pants would ease his tension. Of course, Anne would notice the growing tension of Tony, and it multiplicates her joy too. Some times Tony would never tired to masturbate for three or four times during fucking of Anne, and it sometimes would fail to notice by Anne, sometimes it would disturb her and sometimes she would find pleasure in it too. She would catch Tony at Tony masturbating at night, or in the bathroom remembering Anne's satisfactons, and Anne would began to masturbate too, or would interfere making love with him...and so on...
Very funny:ROFLMAO: your waiting will be in vain bc this will never happen in the game.
You clearly didn't understand Tony's personality and how much he and his wife agree on being adventurous.

I wonder why there are so many demented, brain-dead people who say and repeat stupid nonsense like this:sleep:

Tony is an alpha-cuckold man who was able to carry out his plan which was to "share her"...he is in charge on all scenes, except that he does not know that Anne is cheating on him with Martin (only in the Anne cheat path).

The endings have not been written yet!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Very funny:ROFLMAO: your waiting will be in vain bc this will never happen in the game.
You clearly didn't understand Tony's personality and how much he and his wife agree on being adventurous.

I wonder why there are so many demented, brain-dead people who say and repeat stupid nonsense like this:sleep:

Tony is an alpha-cuckold man who was able to carry out his plan which was to "share her"...he is in charge on all scenes, except that he does not know that Anne is cheating on him with Martin (only in the Anne cheat path).

"Alpha-cuckold" No, Tony is a beta with potential.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018

It means, that the hopes of many of us, regarding the quality of the game are widely differs.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It means, that the hopes of many of us, regarding the quality of the game are widely differs.
Hopes should be based on tangible events-- your hopes have no logical basis in this story

How many of you are from the "many-of-us" movement? :cool:

Edit: forget to say.
The quality of this game is TOP NOTCH! (expacially about the story telling)

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You appear to enjoy the Hotwife genre as do I. It is unlikely your suggestions will happen because TACOS is a remake of TAC and TAC2. You can download and play them on the first page. Sadly, there was no ending for the game in any version as of yet.

Yes you are correct they do widely differ even if the troll who answered you earlier doesn't like to admit it.
I suggest you remember you are entitled to an opinion and continue to post your insights, opinions, hopes and any critiques you have of TAC, TAC2, TACOS and ignore the troll who believes he is his own one person TACOS-cancel-culture.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Hopes should be based on tangible events-- your hopes have no logical basis in this story

How many of you are from the "many-of-us" movement? :cool:

Edit: forget to say.
The quality of this game is TOP NOTCH! (expacially about the story telling)
Regarding the really TOP NOTCH quality of this game, has not worth to argue about your and mine difference in expectaions about it.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Differences between alpha and beta cuckold
Alfa:

Alfa Cuckold is Tony who after years of faithful relationship with his beautiful wife decides with her approval that mutual sexual attraction is almost over.
The couple realizes that they are moving toward separation (mainly because he wants to fuck other women :LOL: )
after a few attempts with Ryan and the challenges of the "Adventurous couple" site, they decide to spend a weekend hyper experimenting in reality how well these adventures can work...

at the end of part 3 they seem to work great because with the right choices the desire to have sex each other increased greatly

The Beta Cuckold is the opposite:

A beta cuckold is a man who has been in a relationship with his wife for years and has complete trust ... only after 8 YEARS of marriage he finds out his wife is cheating on him but strangely he secretly watches her while she fucks his friend and he starts fapping trying not to be noticed and stays hidden without making noise...
then he starts stalking her and at the gym he finds out who his wife is cheating on him with a basketball team ... and he keeps fapping secretly ... but he won't say anything to his wife because he is afraid of losing her

Tony as Alpha is the one who decides to be a cuckold for specific reasons in agreement with Anne

in the story of a Beta Cuckold... he decides nothing and accepts his fate without participate.

• Angry
Reactions: latex lvr

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Differences between alpha and beta cuckold
Alfa:

Alfa Cuckold is Tony who after years of faithful relationship with his beautiful wife decides with her approval that mutual sexual attraction is almost over.
The couple realizes that they are moving toward separation (mainly because he wants to fuck other women :LOL: )
after a few attempts with Ryan and the challenges of the "Adventurous couple" site, they decide to spend a weekend hyper experimenting in reality how well these adventures can work...

at the end of part 3 they seem to work great because with the right choices the desire to have sex each other increased greatly

The Beta Cuckold is the opposite:

A beta cuckold is a man who has been in a relationship with his wife for years and has complete trust ... only after 8 YEARS of marriage he finds out his wife is cheating on him but strangely he secretly watches her while she fucks his friend and he starts fapping trying not to be noticed and stays hidden without making noise...
then he starts stalking her and at the gym he finds out who his wife is cheating on him with a basketball team ... and he keeps fapping secretly ... but he won't say anything to his wife because he is afraid of losing her

Tony as Alpha is the one who decides to be a cuckold for specific reasons in agreement with Anne

in the story of a Beta Cuckold... he decides nothing and accepts his fate without participate.
Your definitions of the human condition are rather narrow. An alpha-cuck would never tolerate Ryan or let Anne take the relationship where it has gone nor capitulate to his father like Tony does. Alphas don't tolerate humiliation.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
hello, only ch 14, ch 15 and Tacos part 3 appear in the links, where are the other 13 chapters? Are the other chapters included in one of those links? and what is Tacos part 3? Maybe I'm asking something very stupid but it's a bit confusing

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
hello, only ch 14, ch 15 and Tacos part 3 appear in the links, where are the other 13 chapters? Are the other chapters included in one of those links? and what is Tacos part 3? Maybe I'm asking something very stupid but it's a bit confusing
It is confusing. Ch14 is TAC2 and is chapters 1-14 if I remember correctly. TACOS 3 is the new remade work. Ch15, is a stand alone chapter that happens after ch14 but it is somewhat controversial with some people.

Reactions: oszapo25 and Racsor

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
CH14 includes all chapters... and about 180+ days of story content

the CH15 has about 2 days of content but it was made to be TAC2... old saves from CH14 cannot work in TAC2
the dev decided to rework the full game

here you can read the dev massage with official explaination about why he decided to rework the whole story
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-9864269

Tacos actually has only 21 of days content

Reactions: Racsor and oszapo25

swells3674

Jul 14, 2018
is there going to be an android version of the full game? it looks like the android part is only for the standalone chapters 14 and 15

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, I just got the private message from mircom3d's discord, which seems a bit strange because I haven't been his patron for more than a year, I hope the wait was worth it, I guess Christine didn't have the impact he did wait

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes