88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Just a side note about marriage and college...
College/university are the terms we use interchangeably in North America. In North America, education after graduating required kindergarten through 12th grade (high school) education, ages 6-18. In North America, typically speaking we find our partners in "college" or at that time when we are between the ages of 18 and 30. Some of us marry our "high school sweethearts." Those are the people we meet when we are 15 to 18 years old.
Thank you for allowing me to better explain what I wrote previously

I'm sure the couples you're talking about are the majority and they're getting married to create a family
families who at 30 years old have 2 3 children or they are planning to do
these famelies certainly are more than 90%.
I agree with you.

But I am talking about that small percentage who in their school days used to transgress the rules it is in fact common knowledge that Anne had Nicole as a roommate and they had lesbian sex and sometimes they invited interracial friends having a lot of fun in the college times

Now...if you add the fact that I described you will understand that it is very difficult can happen to "regular" people to get married with this particular premise
(it happened to me because it was a Rock band--and she is still in contact with me. But I don't want to talk about me)
Just being in Rock band is not common as well.

rather I leave you with a question.

Was Anne wife material?

this couple cannot be labeled as "normal"
statistics don't work in this case.... that's why this thread is getting to 600 pages of discussion and it is precisely because of the uniqueness of the story that makes this the ORIGINAL STORY of TAC... and attracts millions of views and interest comparing it to the majority of good couples does not work

on the contrary it causes scandal and interest even to those who apparently hate this game.

That is why this story is a masterpiece... because no one except Micom3D can wrote the ORIGINAL STORY!

• Haha
Reactions: aly237204

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It's a fair question and point. Anne was "wild" in her college years. She got married and calmed down. But there was always that itch to go wild. A lot like Angelica in Angelica's Temptation. Anne can't control her urges and who she is. She has to become the "slut" she is. If that is your point, I understand that. Certainly, I can appreciate that in this story.

I don't think a lot of the negative comments here are from people who hate the game. They just don't like certain aspects. And that's fine. We all have different tastes. Different tolerances. Definitely different kinks.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Only a very rare and crazy love for each other could make Tony marry Anne...he was well acquainted with Anne's sexual adventures in college... they fell madly in love.. and for many years they was both faithful

for that reason this story is unique and it is its uniqueness that makes it AN ORIGINAL STORY.
They just don't like certain aspects.
you are right! but those aspects usually are different reasons and depending on the guys who complains
and the most important thing is: those aspects are the uniqueness of this game!
that is why there are 600+ pages here

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
every man or woman has different nuances in their sexuality that are strictly intimate and personal...
if a story about freedom in sexuality pleases everyone, it is because it is trivial...
on the contrary, such a well-written story must create discussion and cannot please everyone because, yeah, it is fiction of course, but it is based about a true story. (original story)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne can't control her urges and who she is. She has to become the "slut" she is. If that is your point, I understand that. Certainly, I can appreciate that in this story.
is this the problem? ... her control?
it seems to me that she can perfectly control the cocks in all her holes:LOL:

in an adult game... she is slut? ... yes she is .. where is the problem?
I would like to point out that "slut" is a macho term and a bit misogynistic...

Anne said a lot of time that she is slut!

It is recurrent that they only complain about Anne's behavior

the Anne "slut" problem will never be correct in the new game for sure:cool:

only misogynists can complain about Anne.

A slut was the way she was in college years and they both decided to marry both mutual they were madly in love... it's been over 8 years since college
Anne was reluctant at the start of the game however Tony's plan awakened the college slut-girl in her. He too was surprised at how quickly Anne went from reluctant to eager... Anne was also surprised of herself after the tub scene.. just pay attention to the dialogues.

A lot like Angelica in Angelica's Temptation.
I don't like Angelica.. the story is from female perspective so totally different... requires achievement and the model is too fat and game abandoned ...compared to Anne that has a stunning amazing body... tits are perfect in size... Anne tonic body is irresistible fiuuuu to whistle her:p

• Angry
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Adamska

Nov 18, 2017
Anne is the (almost) perfect wife for an enthusiastic cuck, which is the role the MC (and by proxy the reader) are forced to adopt in this story. The problem is there's no trust or respect between her and the MC by the end of Chapter 15, which are foundational pillars for their type of relationship to work long term. Even the cucklord MC would have a problem with what she's doing with Martin, which is why Anne is lying about it and feels conflicted (but continues to fuck him anyways). I remember thinking she was making like $400k/year to put up with that airline gig with the "huge income" and "double pay" talk, then burst out laughing when I found out she was going through all that sexual harassment for "a little over $60k/year." She's there for the D and the $ is an excuse. I think most people, even many of those with a cucking fetish, would eventually come into conflict with Anne's lying and complete lack of personal control or accountability - it's these traits that disqualify her from being "wife material." All this isn't happening for Tony anymore, it's happening for Anne whether Tony wants it to or not (and she'll now lie any time she wants to do something she knows Tony won't like). Why would a pair that can't trust each other and doesn't respect each other consider themselves good partners? I see this as an objective opinion based on her behavior in the story, rather than coming from a misogynistic point of view.

I think it's the blending of fetishes/themes in that point tracking system that confuses most readers, who I'm assuming (like me) thought they would be able to avoid the storylines shoved down our throats in chapter 15. Swapping, Sharing, Cheating, and Cucking are all distinct fetishes and assuming the same reader is going to enjoy all of them from the same character POV is an erotic writing mistake, in my opinion.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
is this the problem? ... her control?
it seems to me that she can perfectly control the cocks in all her holes:LOL:

in an adult game... she is slut? ... yes she is .. where is the problem?
I would like to point out that "slut" is a macho term and a bit misogynistic...

Anne said a lot of time that she is slut!

It is recurrent that they only complain about Anne's behavior

the Anne "slut" problem will never be correct in the new game for sure:cool:

A slut was the way she was in college years and they both decided to marry both mutual they were madly in love... it's been over 8 years since college
Anne was reluctant at the start of the game however Tony's plan awakened the college slut-girl in her. He too was surprised at how quickly Anne went from reluctant to eager... Anne was also surprised of herself after the tub scene.. just pay attention to the dialogues.

I don't like Angelica.. the story is from female perspective so totally different... requires achievement and the model is too fat and game abandoned ...compared to Anne that has a stunning amazing body... tits are perfect in size... Anne tonic body is irresistible fiuuuu to whistle her:p
The Angelica model is horrible. Looks like a trashy whore. Ridiculously built. I agree, Anne is perfect!

Reactions: 88stanford88

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Only a very rare and crazy love for each other could make Tony marry Anne...he was well acquainted with Anne's sexual adventures in college... they fell madly in love.. and for many years they was both faithful

for that reason this story is unique and it is its uniqueness that makes it AN ORIGINAL STORY.

you are right! but those aspects usually are different reasons and depending on the guys who complains
and the most important thing is: those aspects are the uniqueness of this game!
that is why there are 600+ pages here
So fucking Martin and having an affair with him, considering that he humiliates his son Tony, for you is to be considered a unique love, sleeping with the worst enemy of the person you say you love, even for you, leads anna to be sanctified. The banality of the stories is one thing, you can also create secret points, separate episodes, psychological contrasts between the two, but it's this caramelised love that makes each episode seem reprehensible, which I find banal, you want a non-trivial, contrasting story, etc. . then you also create contrasts, direct comparisons, no, that the moment you define yourself as a bastard, the two look like two hearts and a hut, they delight in the evening listening to gentil anna's good night tales, it's tony like this, you can sleep blissfully, this is the banality, an acceptance of everything about him, a total disregard of her, practically as if they were two fuck friends with benefits, but it has nothing to do with a marriage, open, cuck, sharing etc.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Even the cucklord MC would have a problem with what she's doing with Martin,
Edit I have already replay to your friends about this kind of opinion tons of time... just search in the previous pages if you areinterested

your opinion are the same as users that I'm ignoring
I do not agree with your opinion!
I will ignore also you!
Thanks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's talk about a reality tacos today is frozen, the last update that was in April received negative reviews because they accused him of wanting to turn tacos into a cuckold game, mircom3d did not like what they said and disappeared until June returned with few excuses credible and a project called Christina that is not being of interest to her patrons, let's hope she regains the trust of her patrons and that she does not turn into a cuckold game since that would be the death of tacos and that would be a shame

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Let's talk about a reality tacos today is frozen, the last update that was in April received negative reviews because they accused him of wanting to turn tacos into a cuckold game, mircom3d did not like what they said and disappeared until June returned with few excuses credible and a project called Christina that is not being of interest to her patrons, let's hope she regains the trust of her patrons and that she does not turn into a cuckold game since that would be the death of tacos and that would be a shame
Is Microm3d a girl or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 88stanford88

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I'll just say this, I give respect to any developer that attempts the NTR tag. First of all there are people who absolutely hate that tag, which I never understood. If you hate the tag and you see it in a game, then why play it. I don't like the loli tag so whenever i see that tag I just move to the next game. Hell, there are 496 PAGES of games on this site. The second reason is there are so many different types of NTR that you will never please everyone. Some love the cuckold side, some love the swinging/sharing side and others love the cheating side. I think the game Watching My wife does it best. If I remember correctly they ask you at the beginning if you want to do the cheating, hotwife or cuckold path. Now regarding this particular game I have my own positives and minuses. First, the good. Annie is hot as hell. Probably one of the best rendered women on any game I've ever played. In fact, all the women in the game were really well drawn (except the MC's sister, she looked weird to me). Lastly, they did have a lot of action. Every update was usually a week long and had plenty of opportunities for some great sex scenes. Now onto the negative. It got repetitive. Basically, the game became, introduce male character, Annie fucks male character having the greatest sex of her life (at least until the next male character is introduced). The other thing I really didn't like was the inconsistency of how Annie's character acted. If she really loved her husband she would have never messed with his father. She knows that he stole his last girlfriend so why would she do that if she cared even a little for him? But that's just my opinion. It's just a game. But I do want some consistency with how the game works.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'll just say this, I give respect to any developer that attempts the NTR tag. First of all there are people who absolutely hate that tag, which I never understood. If you hate the tag and you see it in a game, then why play it. I don't like the loli tag so whenever i see that tag I just move to the next game. Hell, there are 496 PAGES of games on this site. The second reason is there are so many different types of NTR that you will never please everyone. Some love the cuckold side, some love the swinging/sharing side and others love the cheating side. I think the game Watching My wife does it best. If I remember correctly they ask you at the beginning if you want to do the cheating, hotwife or cuckold path. Now regarding this particular game I have my own positives and minuses. First, the good. Annie is hot as hell. Probably one of the best rendered women on any game I've ever played. In fact, all the women in the game were really well drawn (except the MC's sister, she looked weird to me). Lastly, they did have a lot of action. Every update was usually a week long and had plenty of opportunities for some great sex scenes. Now onto the negative. It got repetitive. Basically, the game became, introduce male character, Annie fucks male character having the greatest sex of her life (at least until the next male character is introduced). The other thing I really didn't like was the inconsistency of how Annie's character acted. If she really loved her husband she would have never messed with his father. She knows that he stole his last girlfriend so why would she do that if she cared even a little for him? But that's just my opinion. It's just a game. But I do want some consistency with how the game works.
I'm not one of the anti-NTR brigade but just skipping anything labelled NTR is not as easy as it seems.

I'm not a fan of most NTR but there are some NTR circumstances I enjoy. Of course, I don't really know how that NTR plays out until you play the game and explore the paths. I don't want to miss out on some great erotic story over the label especially if the label is applied becuase of a couple of missable NTR scene I may or may not like.

There lies the other problematic factor, the label. It's not consistently used so I don't give the label much credence. If the description interests me and the feedback is okay then I'm going to try it no matter if it has an NTR label or not. I just don't trust how the NTR labelling works on the site at the moment.

Watching My Wife is one of my fav games as well.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You have to understand that when he started looking for funding on patreon he asked himself and he replied that tac was not going to be a cuckold game and less than ntr,
Are you sure?
Mircom has a solid base of supporters and historically has always ranged between 300-400 though all along the original title was The Cuckold and still the saves folder is called so

I think you misunderstand that post...
do you have a copy?

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this for sure but i was more interested in your sentence about he would say it wasn't the story of a cuckold...
This is unbelievable in your talking.
But it is not a big problem i think
His strong and loyal supporter base loves the game as it was and will love more TACOS!

for now we are in the center of summer vacation time... i think we'll have news in September/October

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
for me, i think the new version is more about Tony watching Anne more during her sexscapades than in the previous version where she would go fuck a guy, tell Tony about it while giving a handjob, which by the way was always to me, something not in line with a game that was supposed to be about a couple. sure Tony got off on it, but in his shoes, i would want to be more involved than just listening to stories while she jerked me off..definately not enough for me. so with the new weekend trip content added, that is more about Tony watching Anne having her fun or stopping her having having her fun thus setting up the potential for her to start cheating on him and not telling him anything about what she is doing. just my theory about potential future content. in 1 playthrough i blocked Anne from Ryan's initial visit by telling him no to his request for a visit and then at the weekend vacation i blocked her from having too much fun which pissed her off but led to some dialogue where Tony tells her he is not quite as ready to watch her fucking other men as he though he was, thus easing them both into it which to me is more realistic. but in the other playthrough she goes turbo slut pretty quick after her initial reluctance with Ryan. can't wait for part 4 to arrive. should be soon hopefully.

Reactions: aly237204

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm convinced the people that scream the loudest about NTR are the ones that have been cucked or are being cucked in real time. I know of several husbands that all but know their wife is a "workwife" or "girls night" etc., are getting their needs filled by someone else, but are terified of divorce/losing everything/part time dad, and being alone. So they take their fustrations and try to reclaim their manhood by pounding their chest on forums like this...pathetic

Reactions: OneLuv

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
haahhaha, I'm sorry to disappoint you that I've never had binding rings on my finger, and I'm 50 years old, I find it sneaky to give an answer like yours, already read several times in this forum, without prejudice to the fact that if this is what you think, I'll leave you with this clever thought of yours, I don't want to disturb your nights, hahahahha.
I haven't seen any chest pounding from you, and I'm quite secure with my family life. A little known secret: Waiting till your 30's to find a mate is probably the most sound advice one could give to another man...along with staying away from real relationships with women under 30.
Either way, back to Mircom, I don't see the NTR haters being much of a reason to shy away from further updates, I'm sure that ship sailed years ago when the game was still fresh. I'm just patiently waiting for some of the more spicy content to return.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm not one of the anti-NTR brigade but just skipping anything labelled NTR is not as easy as it seems.

I'm not a fan of most NTR but there are some NTR circumstances I enjoy. Of course, I don't really know how that NTR plays out until you play the game and explore the paths. I don't want to miss out on some great erotic story over the label especially if the label is applied becuase of a couple of missable NTR scene I may or may not like.

There lies the other problematic factor, the label. It's not consistently used so I don't give the label much credence. If the description interests me and the feedback is okay then I'm going to try it no matter if it has an NTR label or not. I just don't trust how the NTR labelling works on the site at the moment.

Watching My Wife is one of my fav games as well.
I think the new changes to the tag system will improve labeling and searching for appropriate visual novels in the future.

The current netorare tag will be defined rather specifically. Another seven tags or so have been added to provide for kinks that were previously all labeled under netorare (cheating, netorare, netorare-lesbian, netorase, netori, open-relationship, polyamory).

Now, it will all come down to how the devs use them and how the community moderates them. A lot of devs would skirt around using NTR by calling it cheating or corruption. However, the community can report any misuse of tags as well as missing tags.

Coincidentally, there are no tags for sharing and swinging currently being considered by the admin. We would have to come up with a compelling reason for them to do so.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes