Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
this can open another question that I have for you

What does the word swinging mean to you?

Swinging includes sharing as you know the tag is in this thread :LOL: are you saying that the tag is wrong?
Nope all your swinging diatribe was a waste of time. I said I don't remember there being a specific swinging path. I did not say there was no swinging at all. As usual you deliberately twist my words. For the record, my wife and I have an open relationship, I know what swinging is and hotwifing, cuckold, stag/vixen, and so on. You are wasting my time with this stupidity.
Ok you are ok but about your example
RYAN i don't know it will be a tiny portion in tacos (in CH14 he has 3 scenes related to cheating path and Ryan is a friend of both of them and in the new version there are improved dialogs and render...
as i said actually the only cheating possible is: Tony cheat on Anne!
I know well the writing style of the dev,,, if there is a Tony cheating path.. for sure there will be the Anne cheating on Tony too.

this is the fourth or fifth time you have said that was your closing post...
you remind me someone else with whom I had good discussions :LOL:... llatex lvr .. but I think it's just a coincidence

That's all (for now)
Ryan was just an example, settle petal.

I didn't say That's all, I said 'That is all', as in that is all I have to say because I have better things to do. Perhaps the problem is a cultural thing. We are not from the same country.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
problem is a cultural thing. We are not from the same country.
I agree but swinging is sharing your partner with others persons (and you are free to watch or actively participate), as you can see I'm writing in a politically correct style (no gender specified) ;)... and swapping between couples is just a tiny part of the swinging tag..

tags are made to cover all countries and all culture and this dev is from a country with a culture very same as mine

This game has a lot of swinging scenes.

I'm afraid that your hopes about Mircom will change part of the game to fit for your specific culture are vain
but you can ask some game developer in your country to make a new version of the game that fits your wishes

is that all? really?:cool:
Thanks
Have a nice day!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Where is that. ??? I do no remember this ???
This is just the beginning of chapter 06 from the game "TAC Chapter 14".
It doesn't matter what points and fetishes your statistics features. This image shows up as soon as you and Anne wake up on monday after the threesome (sharing = not swinging) with Mike and Anne.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88stanford88

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Is there a swinging path in TACOS? I don't remember one. And swinging is not why I decided to play TACOS. You keep making assumption about what I like. I like good stories, especially ones that are about Married couples sharing, but I read plenty of others as well such as Summer's Gone (no married couple in sight in this game).

You have lectured people many times that Anne does not cheat and yet number 2 and 3 you say are Anne cheating paths... Thank you for verifying what so many people have tried to tell you, Anne cheats.

No the story is not perfect, you said yourself a number of times in previous posts there are mistakes that need to be fixed in the story. That in itself means the story is NOT perfect... The story is perfect is YOUR opinion. Around and around we go. I am happy for you that you don't want to change it, but that doesn't make your opinion is any more 'right' then mine. Just because someone writes a game/story/book doesn't mean it is perfect, it means it is published especially in 2023. I know, I'm a published author.

Oh dear, let me explain it again.... I am sad you take the emotion out of your music, it just reduces music to sound. IMO that is sad.

I am glad you are happy with this game, that is great.
I am happy with the game as well, I just think it could be improved. I know you disagree and that is fine. I look forward to enjoying the finished game one day.

FFS I will explain again
1. I don't know if I like a path until I actually play the path. Otherwise how would I know if I like that path? That means I will encounter paths/characters/events I don't like along the way some times.
2. I think where you maybe getting confused is, you think because I don't like one particular character/event/etc, that I hate the whole paths they occur on, that is not necessarily so, it means I hate one bit of that path or I may hate the whole path, it depends on many factors. For example, on very long paths TACOS will eventually have, Ryan will be a tiny portion on a couple of paths. Why would I never play those paths again for one small annoying character? It makes no sense.

That is all.
Your wasting your time trying to talk sense to him. He is like a brick wall and only a wrecking ball will work

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This is just the beginning of chapter 06 from the game "TAC Chapter 14".
It doesn't matter what points and fetishes your statistics features. This image shows up as soon as you and Anne wake up on monday after the threesome (sharing = not swinging) with Mike and Anne.
yeah you are right.. but the diffrence between sharing and swinging is not possible in F95 becaue there is no sharing tag here
this means the swinging tag includes sharing
it is clear in the OP and in all overview of this game
Your journey starts with you taking baby steps to convince her along the way to reach your final goal of sharing her.
this is thepresentation of the game in Patreon official page
Storyline
: You are married to Anne and together, you are looking to spice up your sex life. You enjoy showing off your wife and have fantasized about sharing her with others. Anne is a little reluctant about being shared but she does enjoy showing off her assets.
I think is useles complain about the only tag available here about "sharing... that here is "swinging"
if you start against an obtuse, you can't beat him, because he won't be able to go beyond that, let him cook in his own juices,
I am culturally an open-minded man, which is the absolute opposite of being a dullard
complaining about the absence of couple-swapping just because of the lack of a specific tag on this site is idiotic since it is written everywhere that the goal of the MC is to share her

either you are illiterate or you don't understand that the "swinging" tag in this site also includes "sharing"
i think this game is not for you and you are the real dullards for not understanding the premise of the story which is clearly expressed in all the overviews

But on one thing I agree with all of you complainers ...
it would be the case to ask the staff of this site to add the sharing tag ...this would avoid unnecessary hopes and discussions on this stupid topic

Last edited:

DrewDry

Jun 30, 2023
Tried already but he is absolutley not communicating and replying since june...if he is not posting anything on patreon till end of next week i ll quit my support on patreon. I already have a new promising dev in observation i ll support instead..
That is the reason I also left, "Communication." There are many excellent games out there that require support, and this game is certainly excellent as well, but what sets them apart from one another is transparency and communication.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
That is the reason I also left, "Communication." There are many excellent games out there that require support, and this game is certainly excellent as well, but what sets them apart from one another is transparency and communication.
Yes there is someone just doinga RenPy Version of "My Wife's a Star"..i ll switch to that one or to the one who is doing "Another Man's Wife". I think a few sentences a week to tell something about progress is something every serious dev can do. I even dont need renders or pic of the month stuff but just a proof that game development is ongoing.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yes there is someone just doinga RenPy Version of "My Wife's a Star"..i ll switch to that one or to the one who is doing "Another Man's Wife". I think a few sentences a week to tell something about progress is something every serious dev can do. I even dont need renders or pic of the month stuff but just a proof that game development is ongoing.
LOOK AT lOST IN pARADISE... UPDATE EVERY MONTH.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
that's correct .. every one is free to support or not a dev..it is not an obligation to do so
Like many developers who work as a one-man-band sometimes he doesn't have the time to devote to development and communication... Mircom has always had this kind of approach...I don't think he cares much about attracting paying supporters

but the last quick update in patreon was shared here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-11006955

although now that post is behind the payer wall (it has been public for a week or two with some new renders)

Reactions: DrewDry

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
LOOK AT lOST IN pARADISE... UPDATE EVERY MONTH.
Yes i already support Sad Pepper/Dimajio since "Sharing my Fiance". Then T4boo (Babystters), KingB (a couples Duet),No Try Studio (King of Summer), 3Diddley (Wifey's dilemma),Zetan (Desert Stalker) Nemiegs (Special Request) , IziRider (Rise of the Crime Lord) and Hangover Cat (A Promise best left unkept) as well as currently still Mircom3D. All do excellent fan management and share informations. Even T4boo now is back with regular information sharing. I also quitted "The Typist" ( Because i love her - new Version) since he is radiosilent and now i quit Mircom3d. So i have two other Devs to choose...i think may "Guter Reiter (Exciting games) and The Modder XYS who is doing RPY Version of My wife's star...

Reactions: aly237204

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
that's correct .. every one is free to support or not a dev..it is not an obligation to do so
Like many developers who work as a one-man-band sometimes he doesn't have the time to devote to development and communication... Mircom has always had this kind of approach...I don't think he cares much about attracting paying supporters

but the last quick update in patreon was shared here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-11006955

although now that post is behind the payer wall (it has been public for a week or two with some new renders)
This was 14 or 16 of June...i just also think that his next release will be "Christine" ...this game i dont like that much and for me this is just a road-blocker to get more often new updates on TACOS.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This was 14 or 16 of June...i just also think that his next release will be "Christine" ...this game i dont like that much and for me this is just a road-blocker to get more often new updates on TACOS.
No Tacos is on the top of the list to be completed
I think he will do a big update for Tacos... because the plan was to complete Tacos this Year... than continue Christina

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes