Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
This is one of the best games on this entire website, and I was so excited to see the Dev remake it to upgrade the animations... but the last 2 updates have been a little disappointing. In TACOS3 I thought the first sex scene with the salesmen was amazingly hot, while the second one with Nick had little to no build up and was over far too quickly. It just seemed out to character for a game that is focused on the slowly advancing sexual openness of the couple.

This last update was also a little lacking, with very little new sexual content, but it was the same with the original game I guess... it'll ramp up when they go on vacation. I'm looking forward to future updates and hoping that the Dev focuses more on Anne and the main couple, not the side girls (there's waaay to many harem games on this site that can so this).

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I guess this might have been asked but have searched and found loads of info on walkthroughs for the other part which walkthrough should I be using for the Newest Part 4 as I'm slightly confused. Thanks in advance
There isn't a specific mod avaiable atm for part 4. Some of us use Universal Ren'Py mod as some kind of help for games with different choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Which version should i download? I didn't played this game before.
Chapter 14 Full Fixed (includes Chapter 1 to 14) and Chapter 15 (includes only Chapter 15) are previous builds from the Dev about "The Adventurous Couple" which are discontinued.
  • as of now it has more content than TAC'OS

TACOS part X is a new-"old"-version about the same "The Adventourous Couple" with the intention to build the game how the Dev wanted it from the beginning without the interference of others that happened in the previous versions (TAC 1-10 Old, TAC Chapter 14 Full Fixed, TAC Chapter 15).

Last edited:

TheNextVince

Jul 10, 2017
Hey probably stupid question thats been answered already but what type of ntr is this? Is the entire game willful sharing/cuck or can you do things behind the MC's back?

Strobe Adverse

Jul 1, 2022
Hey probably stupid question thats been answered already but what type of ntr is this? Is the entire game willful sharing/cuck or can you do things behind the MC's back?
At the moment TACOS contains Sharing/Cuck but the original game also had both main characters able to cheat but also reach a point where they both confessed and agreed to an open relationship.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How is this labeled as swinging, it is cuck or cuck+cheating only.
you have to check the tag rules list that's actually working in f95
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

swinging is:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
That tag fits perfectly with the storyline in this thread.
if you read the general rules of this web site maybe you wouldn't have written your nonsensical comment using swinging tag in wrong meaning. (swinging is not just swapping between couples.. swinging is sharing.. that can include also share your wife with other man in your presence)
There are other tags that fit with your post.
they are
"netorare" and "cheating"---

Why are u here?... the tags are clear... and it is clear to me that this game is not for you!

Next time read the tags rules before posting

Thanks

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I've been reading the code for TACOS today. It is far from a masterpiece. MC describes what Emma did as unforgiveable, but when Anne does it he just forgives her. Anne is a liar and a cheat and the MC is so pathetic in TACOS. This scene below shows MC has discovered Anne is cheating with Martin:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Afterwards Anne knows MC is upset with her she still goes and fucks Martin on the plane anyway in all the paths. It doesn't matter anyway. Tony comes home they talk about it for a few seconds and he gets off on the various paths. Its pathetic, no accountability at all. The devs answer to make the MC excited about it makes the story of Emma pointless. It was a lazy way out. My opinion of the dev and this story has decreased a lot.

PS you can cause Anne to leave you for Ryan. Now that is a perfect match.
The Martin stuff in this game was always the worst part of this game for me. Worst written that is. I think this game would be better without that stuff. I don't think the dev should have Anne cheating on the MC in any way. I don't think it makes sense that she does unless you pick the wrong choices and if you don't she won't do anything without talking with the MC first.
You know like two adults in a good relationship should, there is a reason you have "relationship" in the top left corner. if it's in good standing anne should act as such. But yeah..this game was far from perfect after maybe chapter 8 or so. The dev is also a milkman for sure, which doesn't help my opinions of him.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
you have to check the tag rules list that's actually working in f95
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/

swinging is:
  • Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]
That tag fits perfectly with the storyline in this thread.
if you read the general rules of this web site maybe you wouldn't have written your nonsensical comment using swinging tag in wrong meaning. (swinging is not just swapping between couples.. swinging is sharing.. that can include also share your wife with other man in your presence)
There are other tags that fit with your post.
they are
"netorare" and "cheating"---

Why are u here?... the tags are clear... and it is clear to me that this game is not for you!

Next time read the tags rules before posting

Thanks
I am well aware what swinging can entail, I lived it. Sharing and cuckolding are subsets of swinging, so those of us in the lifestyle typically reserve swinging more for couple swapping, since we have terms for the other acts. Really that is a mere technicality.

My real issue is the combination of the swinging term plus the in game stat menu, which makes you think it is possible not to cheat or be a cuckold, when it is impossible not to be a cuckold. It even fails to switch from false to true on the "cuckold" when the MC clearly got cucked and not gently, he got cucked hard. His wife kissed three other guys, fucked two of them, then did not even fuck or kiss her husband after he watched all of that. There is no clearer case of cuckolding than that. Of course the MC is all about it. I just think you should not dangle a carrot out there then snatch it away, after people spent hours of their time. It should just have had the netorare tag. By adding the swinging tag plus the menu, it seemed to promise something it did not deliver.

I have cooled down since then and probably should not have lashed out as vociferously but I hate wasting my limited free time on something that I do not enjoy. Also, a character that I thought I liked, the wife, turned out to be a real selfish cunt, if you tried to stop the cucking. Real couples in the lifestyle, do not stay couples very long if they act like she did. Everybody has boundaries that should be respected.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In first game an aunt? and a cousin/sister? were introduced, (just before the second couples holidays) , was there any scene with them when they returned? Is there any scne with them two in this TACOS?

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes