latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Absolutely.

Why, someone please tell me, do you folks keep engaging with this person (not you, anothern611)? You are playing right into his hands. His narcissism will not allow anything other than belligerence when communicating. This thread has become far too toxic and all you guys are doing is enabling him. At some point you become the problem instead of the solution.

My apologies for being harsh, but we need restraint in our actions. This thread has become unbearable of late. It survived for years with mostly reasonable and rational discussion--but no longer. It is an exercise in futility if you continue. Just count me out.
Completely agree with you. I was one of the guilty one who would confront him but I eventually learned that you cant talk sense to someone like him.
This thread has gone so far off the rails lately at least the last 100 pages have been about his non sensical ramblings about how great this game is and how his opinion is the only one that matters. When he is loosing the argument he then becomes verbally abusive and complains that people are mis quoting him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Thank you now I download it and then we will open the debate on part 4, about the good, the bad and what I

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
Completely agree with you. I was one of the guilty one who would confront him but I eventually learned that you cant talk sense to someone like him.
This thread has gone so far off the rails lately at least the last 100 pages have been about his non sensical ramblings about how great this game is and how his opinion is the only one that matters. When he is loosing the argument he then becomes verbally abusive and complains that people are mis quoting him.
are you talking about the guy with martin as their profile pic?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Adventurous Couple [TACOS Part 4] [Mircom3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true, it does not have many changes and I did not expect them in the first days because in the tac version the problem started after chapter 10 where the story began to be diluted and it is the reason that there are tacos

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It only looked like me or does Amanda's character look a lot like Kelsie, what do you think?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You have to know that it was not the work of 4 months as some may come to believe, he just resumed the story of tacos last month, it was what he said in discord, he wrote that it was a problem with the work that he has and it may be that Christine did not have the support he expected

exsomon

May 11, 2020
adventurous couple was good but what is this?
only nude pizza boy scene was intruging
but nothing came of it

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes