Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
When the dev say:
"This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of."
I think he is talking about those couples therapy groups where participants take turns telling their real stories with the primary intent of saving their marriage. It was a "couple therapy group" for me (similar as for alcoholics therapy groups)
in these groups the participants exchange real-life facts and then create a topic for discussion during the session to explore with the participants the different points of view of the men and women in the group.
This is the story that developer originally wanted to write and provably all the participants were taking notes on the sessions...so he should have many notes taken from real stories.
The dev probably mixed up the participants' stories to safeguard their privacy.
By the way if we talk about the story in the old version of the game it does not seem very clear what are the parts added by patreon advices... but those parts were causing inconsistent endings (that was not included in the notes taken from the real group)... so the developer decide to rewrite the story from the beginning.

E.G: if there was a stewardess in the group, the part where Anne works as a flight attendant will also be in Tacos.

And being that Mircom has decided to write the story as he originally thought about...he will no longer be influenced by outside advice if indeed this story tells real events that happened to some of that group participants, that is why the story becomes a masterpiece IMAO....
Real life often exceeds the "realistic fantasies" of some who participate in this discussion
There are many who talk about their real open relationship story here (including me), this in itself demonstrates the power of this game... that it is bringing in a "pirate" forum to discuss some of the topics that were probably covered in the original therapy group that Mircom3d and his wife was a part of.

Just my 2 cents (of course)
So the stories are based on stories of broken marriages from a therapy group. Well it does explain a lot... SO the story is a tragedy and an example of how not to do it. Makes perfect sense.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
there are ways and ways to make a game interesting, but this doesn't mean that the game has to be piloted on certain characters, or leaving the game already preset to be finished, these stories are not even from couple therapy, because a good consultant in this specific case, in addition to getting them divorced out of his own pocket, he would also have booked a serious visit to a psychiatrist, the player can't express his criticisms etc., he just has to hear what a fan boy says, the story has flaws, the title is not suitable for the story, Anna decides to go her own way, the prologue talks about a couple who want to rekindle their passion, but whoever plays, only notices that the story wants to transform Anna into a slut, a liar and bastard, and MC in a victim. the story is not spectacular, there are striking and contradictory examples, Some important or pivotal scenes, had to be treated with more possibilities, instead they have already been set, never heard a couple therapist recommend having sex with others, in Anna's case, orgies.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
So the stories are based on stories of broken marriages from a therapy group. Well it does explain a lot... SO the story is a tragedy and an example of how not to do it. Makes perfect sense.
Considering the amount of cocks that Anna does, a marriage like this can never be healed, I repeat, in other games, perhaps even poorer in form, however, they demonstrate what it means to be an open and swinger couple, where the relationship between the 2, the passion increases day by day, because what they do with others, they do it with complicity, trust, together, this increases the libido of the couple, no, that you give carte blanche to your wife, or that she doesn't ask you for a opinion if something can bother, this is only Anna's holes and the record of cocks taken in total days.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The therapy thing, I don't know where you got it, he was never in favor of doing it, so he said the story is based on his relationship with his first wife who had an open relationship and fiction that he took from different stories that he read on the Internet

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
this is what the dev said!
and not all the couples gomg in therapy are broken... ot better some of them continue to be together
They go in therapy to fix the broken marriage
I'm not the dev
I always write my post using the logic of the author... and i love this game!

All my posts are based in this statement
When the dev say:
There will bad Bad and Good endings as it was in that group
Thanks

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The therapy thing, I don't know where you got it, he was never in favor of doing it, so he said the story is based on his relationship with his first wife who had an open relationship and fiction that he took from different stories that he read on the Internet
this is not the same answer the dev said in the post in March 1 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-3-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

read Mircom answer for the question #8

I thing you are reporting a very old post from the dev made when Tacos was not planned.

Tacos is the original story... the dev decided that there was no more reason to hide the therapy group were he and his wife where part of.
(maybe his wife have a part in the decision of rework the full story)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
From what he said he was never couples therapy, he took stories from the ones he read on the Internet and maybe from close couples he met, the question I always had but never asked him is if Nicole's character is based on his current wife , since from that breakup he met a second wife

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I read the post you talked about and it doesn't talk about therapy, as I told you before he was taking it from the Internet and from the couples he met, you wouldn't believe that they only got together to have sex and surely they talked and exchanged stories like I do with my wife when we get together with other swinger couples, of which mircom3d uses for the game

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
From what he said he was never couples therapy, he took stories from the ones he read on the Internet and maybe from close couples he met, the question I always had but never asked him is if Nicole's character is based on his current wife , since from that breakup he met a second wife
That is not true

first question for you
what kind of group the dev was talking about for you?
A swinger coupl group?:sneaky: (n)
he said:
so do you think his wife can accept him talking publicly about this?
and
another prove about couples therapy is in the prologue
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 16.49.26.jpg

I think this is a recurring phrase for one of the members of a couple who agree to be part of a couples therapy group
there is always one of them who didn't want to participate and so when it comes his or her turn to speak he or she says;
I would have preferred to stay away from couples therapy ... but I'll tell you my story now.....

I read the post you talked about and it doesn't talk about therapy, as I told you before he was taking it from the Internet and from the couples he met, you wouldn't believe that they only got together to have sex and surely they talked and exchanged stories like I do with my wife when we get together with other swinger couples, of which mircom3d uses for the game
and his sentence is about a swingers group according to you?
that is, he publicly said that the story is about him and his wife?
LOL
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

in any case I am happy to amaze you every day with things that you would never have thought about the original story!:giggle:

Coffee break:coffee:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As more info came out, I assumed TAC is what happened to his (dev's) first marriage. Being that he's no longer in that relationship, it reached it's logical conclusion...open your marriage and let your wife whore herself out to your friends and family while hubby sits on a chair playing cheerleader, can only end in tears...for the cuck that is.

he said:
so do you think his wife can accept him talking publicly about this?
Dude that's someone ashamed of what happened, and saying it was a "friend" this all happened to. "oh, I'm a Alpha Cuck, not the beta! My first marriage failed because I'm a real man, and my wife couldn't take it!! I heard of this other couple though where he wasn't an Alpha like me :geek:, and his wife left him for his own father. Sure my ex is living with my father, but it's just so she has a place to stay! not because he stole her from me...that was this other couple, not me, I swear :D.

Last edited:

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
As more info came out, I assumed TAC is what happened to his (dev's) first marriage. Being that he's no longer in that relationship, it reached it's logical conclusion...open your marriage and let your wife whore herself out to your friends and family while hubby sits on a chair playing cheerleader, can only end in tears...for the cuck that is.
bro, you got stats to back up your logical conclusion?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
the post he was talking about is very old and before the rework.
so even to you believe the story is about Mircom3d?o_O

I know that he is still with his wife from what appears in his recentes posts on his Patreon page

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know why it surprises you, swinger couples are not so different from other types of couples, I have friends with swinger couples, we even get together to eat with our families and in fact the son of one of them dates an older daughter and they have a good relationship with him, so try to be more open and don't think we just got together to have sex

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
yes I know that, they are swinger couples... :oops: but you are OT
the mod will provably delete your post (and mine)
you avoid responding by talking about things that concern your friends....
I'm talking about Tacos. Mod recently have done a clean revision on OT topics

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What I wanted him to understand was that this game is based on his personal experiences, he got them from living with these couples and from the Internet, it has nothing to do with couples therapy, speaking of another topic, they never had the doubt if nicole or Other of the female characters are based on his current wife, he asked why in the scene where you can break your relationship, Nicole's name appears with an exclamation mark and the others don't, what do you think?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
This is a great game so far. But, don't you think this thread is a bit unhinged?
Absolutely.

Why, someone please tell me, do you folks keep engaging with this person (not you, anothern611)? You are playing right into his hands. His narcissism will not allow anything other than belligerence when communicating. This thread has become far too toxic and all you guys are doing is enabling him. At some point you become the problem instead of the solution.

My apologies for being harsh, but we need restraint in our actions. This thread has become unbearable of late. It survived for years with mostly reasonable and rational discussion--but no longer. It is an exercise in futility if you continue. Just count me out.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You are playing right into his hands. His narcissism will not allow anything other than belligerence when communicating. This thread has become far too toxic and all you guys are doing is enabling him. At some point you become the problem instead of the solution.
I totally agree with you (even I prefer to talk about the game and the dev reasons for the rework)
I just don't understand, I have a list of almost 10 people ignored ... new ones pop up ... and I can't ignore everyone forever
if I try to unignore them there are posts quoting my sentences posted out of the context and they laugh at me in which I wrote
maybe they would listen to you by stopping quoting me I will be so happy if that happens

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes