Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 14 Full Fixed is the corrected version, Chapter 15 was the beginning of season 2 but since it was not well received by its patrons, it remained a solitary chapter

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
They are still having sex in ch14 soooooo
sure the plan is regain the couple sexlife

sooooooo.... the MC plan to share her is working! :cool:...that is why the game is written (but CH14 is dead!)

it seems obvious to me that if they did not have sex the game would never have been published

They have sex in CH14 because the plan to share his wife with others started after the prologue in which they were close to separating because of the sex life that had disappeared, and on the first day of the game after starting to be adventurous they experienced to regain the sex life that after 5 years of marriage had disappeared.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
It is still not understood why after 5 years they need to rekindle the relationship, it seems to me that they are young, it seems that it is like a lease, every 5 years you change cars, then we talk about sharing and experiences of both, here, Tony the 90 % shares, the stories that Anna, evaluates whether to tell or not, shares with himself, a boat of horns, he more or less has 5 relationships, even with a bit of hesitation, Anna doesn't even know where the restraint lies, the farce initial that she wants to be convinced because the situation is repugnant, it is an Oscar-worthy interpretation, she was already a slut, now she takes the ball, almost making Tony understand that she is doing him a favor, i.e. Tony must also thank Anna and the various cocks, for the help, who says, that this is needed to recover the sex life, it doesn't seem to me that tony is in the mood or that he doesn't get hard, maybe anna, with only one she doesn't know what to do, if you put the title of adventurous couple, it is assumed that 2 people do these adventurous things together, but the title would have been, better, Anna does whatever the fuck she wants, and occasionally Tony also appears, other than Cuck Aplha, this is a cuck, asshole , have anyone break his wife's holes, to save or not lose Anna, not even if she were rich and I could also accept, but in the game there are many beauties, so this marriage is already broken not for sex, but because we are in front of a slut cheater, if we then enter Martin's speech (which someone would really go sideways) we enter a hecatomb of respect, again for poor Tony, I repeat, the title would be, Anna fuck what he wants, tony is an extra.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Surely it was one of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne, I don't know if it's because of the translation I use but in the game it's that they're losing the emotion in the sex between them, at no time do they say they don't love each other or do it with each other, They only talk about the wear and tear on the couple and the solution that the mc finds is to share his wife

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Surely it was one of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne,
not sure to understand .. I think I missed the reason you are talking about
but in the game it's that they're losing the emotion in the sex between them,
at the start (prologue) yes for sure... there are many different emotions to feel but they are focused in the sexlife
at no time do they say they don't love each other or do it with each other,
definitely they say they love each other all the time especially before sleeping
Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.02.02.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-07 at 17.02.17.jpg
They only talk about the wear and tear on the couple and the solution that the mc finds is to share his wife
In fact, their problem lies in their sex life, which no longer satisfies them
to fix this they are following a way...it is not certain that this will not turn out to be a disaster.... but at the moment it seems to be working

PS: maybe your translator is not that bad
translation quality depends a lot on the grammar you use
e.g... after the English translation reverse the translator and you will see if from English to your language works well

hope this helps

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Surely it was one of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne, I don't know if it's because of the translation I use but in the game it's that they're losing the emotion in the sex between them, at no time do they say they don't love each other or do it with each other, They only talk about the wear and tear on the couple and the solution that the mc finds is to share his wife
It is the wrong solution and the dev has shown why. Opening up a troubled marriage is a death knell from the word go. You need a strong foundational marriage to engage in any of the sharing lifestyles. To do it to save a marriage is the worse thing you can do. It never ends well seen it time and time again. Sharing done properly enhances a marriage's sex life not replaces it. If the dev writes the endings true to life then this marriage is dead with or without Anne's disgusting betrayal.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In a previous post someone mentioned that Tony knew Anne when she had a very active sex life (he wrote that she was a slut, I don't agree but that's his opinion), one of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne was probably because he saw a beautiful woman from open mind willing to experience all kinds of physical and emotional sensations

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
sure the plan is regain the couple sexlife

sooooooo.... the MC plan to share her is working! :cool:...that is why the game is written (but CH14 is dead!)

it seems obvious to me that if they did not have sex the game would never have been published

They have sex in CH14 because the plan to share his wife with others started after the prologue in which they were close to separating because of the sex life that had disappeared, and on the first day of the game after starting to be adventurous they experienced to regain the sex life that after 5 years of marriage had disappeared.
The MCs plan FAILED REPEATEDLY and Anne tried to reset it with the whole 'honesty' diatribe where they shared their cheating with each other. Then they started having sex again after Anne reset the relationship. It had nothing to do with the MCs failed plan. If his plan had worked, they would never have had to reset their relationship in Ch14.

Why can everyone else see it except you. Think about that.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In a previous post someone mentioned that Tony knew Anne when she had a very active sex life (he wrote that she was a slut, I don't agree but that's his opinion), one of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne was probably because he saw a beautiful woman from open mind willing to experience all kinds of physical and emotional sensations
Possibly, I can't remember. I am looking forward to replaying the new TACOS update and re-exploring the game from the start when I get a chance. It wont be for a while yet, but I will get there.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The MCs plan FAILED REPEATEDLY and Anne tried to reset it with the whole 'honesty' diatribe where they shared their cheating with each other. Then they started having sex again after Anne reset the relationship. It had nothing to do with the MCs failed plan. If his plan had worked, they would never have had to reset their relationship in Ch14.
CH14 is dead
and I really don't think the plan failed
in any case depends on the path you follow and the "FAIL" is debatable (depends on the culture of the reader)
because the endings was not written

actually the plan is working well

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I agree with you in almost everything....
but your comment is static and does not predict change,in fact, it is not certain that this phase of "wanting to share different partners" will last forever
As time goes by things may change because sometime in life things change without our will.

1. they might have a child....
2. there could be an accident and one of them gets paralyzed....
3. they might simply get tired of having sex with others and decide to stay together
4. they might get divorced
and more more more

for me the fun of a story is not in the ending...the ending is just a closure of the story.
The fun for me is in the start and the evolution of the story
You are correct if you wish to be pedantic about it. I was speaking in general circumstances, as the vast majority of sharing couples are older couples where kids have left home and their marriage is solid having survived many trials and they are mature enough to handle the emotions. However, the average age of sharing couples is dropping rapidly so you are correct considering the factors you listed is valid.

I completely agree the fun of a story is not in the ending and that the ending is just a closure of the story. Hence why I enjoyed most of TACOS. I am waiting with anticipation to see how the story ends. I wait to see if the dev will be able to pull off an exciting realistic twist to save this tragic pair or will it be a story of tragedy of what could have been? I would love to see a great ending to TACOS.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
CH14 is dead
in any case depends on the path you follow and the "FAIL" is debatable (depends on the culture of the reader)

Of course you don't. It has nothing to do with the culture of the reader, it is there in Anne's realisation that its not working for them. Why did Anne have to get the MC and her to restart the relationship again and be honest with each other?

Actually, don't answer that I need to get some sleep.

Reactions: Leongen43

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
CH14 is dead

Tony didn't have any plan. He (THEY) had only one goal, to spice up their sexual life. At the beginning, Tony choosed to harness anne's exhibitionism, to give her courage in exhibitionism and encrease Anne's sexual arousal, in order to prepare for the tasks proposed on the Internet. In the process, Tony found that Anna's intrusion was also arousing him. Later, this process naturally turned into sharing and cuckolding, without Tony having planned it in advance, because this process became increasingly exciting for both of them. This game about emotions rather than planning ahead. They had the writing-line on the Internet, but in the end they not only over-achieved the tasks, but continued on their own, with much spicier adventures.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know it's not as good as tacos but until we can enjoy part 4, it's good for I hope because one thing that remains clear is that no one is gold member in this forum

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know it's not up to tacos but I feel this is a game for couples, in tac there were two things that bothered me a lot, one was the stories of Anne who ended up masturbating the MC and the other was the distancing of the couple that was made getting bigger chapter after chapter especially where she accepts the job of a flight attendant, for the last few chapters she did not feel that it was a couple trying to improve their sexual life but two people who enjoy being single

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes