Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Thanks SonsOLiberty

Reactions: 88stanford88

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Have I change my tralslator app? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: naaaa I don't thinnk so! ... but for me it means the same as you write in a more explicit way to be easy to understand!

and "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other." is absolutely the same as your "To loose sexual interest into each other"
They have lost sexual interest....

if you want to cling to semantic disquisitions it's okay for me... but your phrase is stupid!

For sure they lost the desire to have sex with each other as is normal after 5+ years of marriage
Even when they try to have sex it's almost always a disaster...because it's always the woman who doesn't get aroused and therefore doesn't have orgasms
and I gave you an obvious proof of that already in my previous answer

but now I'll give you another one:

this is the first sex session they have in Tacos:
View attachment 2828507
here it is the MC asking for sex from Anne exactly as it happens in old couples where often the wife replies:
"No dear sorry but I have a headache".

But Anne loves her husband and does not back down but she agrees to play with her husband, at this point in the ensuing sex scene, a typical event happens that all husbands who have been fucking their wives for years are familiar with
View attachment 2828523
Here we are! :p ;):devilish:
why is he the one who says "fuck I'm sorry"?
this is another typical phrase of accustomed husbands who now think only of themselves not respecting the wishes of his beautiful wife

Premature ejaculation is a sign of loss of interest in sexual satisfaction to his wife and it is a very bad signal to send Anne
this means that he just wanted to ejaculate...but not because he felt like having sex with Anne...for him Anne became a bucket for his sperm.
View attachment 2828528
Anne is obviously super pissed off
View attachment 2828530
to me this doesn't seem like a compliment at all to give to a wife you love.
it sounds more like a poor excuse or something said only because by now there is no sexual attraction between them...because Tony just needs a pussy
he doesn't need Anne anymore---he just wants a pussy to ejaculate into:cool:
View attachment 2828535
this response is typically rhetorical on the part of all girls who do not want to mortify their man
....But if you have any experience of wife-husband sex, this means that the SEX relationship is going towards the end
it is not a good signal for the first sex scenes between Tony and Anne
View attachment 2828547
ya ya ya sure:cool:
The end is near here... oops but this is the very first sex scene about our couple of heroes
instead:
the continuation and following scenes in the game prove that after Anna exhibits her body to strangers and Ryan she too returns to wanting to have sex with Tony and she starts to have orgasms again

look... men and women are different.
1) Men feel like having sex with any hole and usually do not last more than 5 minutes (as happens to Tony in the first scene)

2) Women on the other hand can have sex for hours and the more they fuck the easier they have orgasms

I confirm my phrase in all aspects
at the start of the game and after 5+ years of married life Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other.!!!:cool:

They only do sex as a rhetorical marital duty
Sorry, if a couple has to do it just out of duty, why don't they divorce, I was right then I didn't want long relationships or marriages, hahahh

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
There should be no disrespect because they don't understand the story like you do, they play and understand in their own way even if they don't agree with you it doesn't mean they're wrong, you're right we didn't see the end of this story until then it would be hasty to say if this story It is good or bad, the interesting thing for me would be to see that the relationship points are useful for something, when Martin appears as an example depending on your points if they are high he would seek to agree with the MC to have relations with Anne and the points are low he would act as antagonist looking to steal Anne with the idea that the MC does not deserve it

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
There should be no disrespect because they don't understand the story like you do, they play and understand in their own way even if they don't agree with you it doesn't mean they're wrong, you're right we didn't see the end of this story until then it would be hasty to say if this story It is good or bad, the interesting thing for me would be to see that the relationship points are useful for something, when Martin appears as an example depending on your points if they are high he would seek to agree with the MC to have relations with Anne and the points are low he would act as antagonist looking to steal Anne with the idea that the MC does not deserve it
I agree with you, in fact, the Martin issue is the one I hate for the previous deception he made tony with emma, any other person would have at least in this specific case, try to fix it by talking to Martin, but secondly, when Martin without restraint he talks about Anna in a shameless way or catches him spying on her in the bathroom, he should have gotten a nice baseball bat, he's kicking his father out, someone wrote that tony doesn't do it because Martin pays them for the whole, completely wrong, story the pair works is no citation exists that they are maintained by Martin. which makes it clear that we are not the ones who misinterpret the story.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Have I change my tralslator app? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: naaaa I don't thinnk so! ... but for me it means the same as you write in a more explicit way to be easy to understand!

and "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other." is absolutely the same as your "To loose sexual interest into each other"
They have lost sexual interest....

if you want to cling to semantic disquisitions it's okay for me... but your phrase is stupid!

For sure they lost the desire to have sex with each other as is normal after 5+ years of marriage
Even when they try to have sex it's almost always a disaster...because it's always the woman who doesn't get aroused and therefore doesn't have orgasms
and I gave you an obvious proof of that already in my previous answer

but now I'll give you another one:

this is the first sex session they have in Tacos:
View attachment 2828507
here it is the MC asking for sex from Anne exactly as it happens in old couples where often the wife replies:
"No dear sorry but I have a headache".

But Anne loves her husband and does not back down but she agrees to play with her husband, at this point in the ensuing sex scene, a typical event happens that all husbands who have been fucking their wives for years are familiar with
View attachment 2828523
Here we are! :p ;):devilish:
why is he the one who says "fuck I'm sorry"?
this is another typical phrase of accustomed husbands who now think only of themselves not respecting the wishes of his beautiful wife

Premature ejaculation is a sign of loss of interest in sexual satisfaction to his wife and it is a very bad signal to send Anne
this means that he just wanted to ejaculate...but not because he felt like having sex with Anne...for him Anne became a bucket for his sperm.
View attachment 2828528
Anne is obviously super pissed off
View attachment 2828530
to me this doesn't seem like a compliment at all to give to a wife you love.
it sounds more like a poor excuse or something said only because by now there is no sexual attraction between them...because Tony just needs a pussy
he doesn't need Anne anymore---he just wants a pussy to ejaculate into:cool:
View attachment 2828535
this response is typically rhetorical on the part of all girls who do not want to mortify their man
....But if you have any experience of wife-husband sex, this means that the SEX relationship is going towards the end
it is not a good signal for the first sex scenes between Tony and Anne
View attachment 2828547
ya ya ya sure:cool:
The end is near here... oops but this is the very first sex scene about our couple of heroes
instead:
the continuation and following scenes in the game prove that after Anna exhibits her body to strangers and Ryan she too returns to wanting to have sex with Tony and she starts to have orgasms again

look... men and women are different.
1) Men feel like having sex with any hole and usually do not last more than 5 minutes (as happens to Tony in the first scene)

2) Women on the other hand can have sex for hours and the more they fuck the easier they have orgasms

I confirm my phrase in all aspects
at the start of the game and after 5+ years of married life Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other.!!!:cool:

They only do sex as a rhetorical marital duty
Well: "To loose sexual interest into each other" is a RESULT of a 5 years long marriage. And as a result, they NEVER declare, that they "(Anne and Tony) no longer want to have sex with each other." That is a DIFFERENCE, opposite to your equality of the two assertion. All of your examples are the signs of sexual interests getting tired. Tony's preejaculation of psychic, or mental origin. I argue with you: he doesn't recon Anne as his scumbag. On the opposite, he admires Anne's beauty over-joyed, but wether his (their) sexual joy beeing decline during marriage or rather their desire more and more missing. This is why they sometimes head off sex causing only frustration for them. But may be that Tony preejaculates, because he becomes overexcited simply for the idea of cuckolding or sharing Anne with others.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I didn't like that in tac Martín he was a cruel antagonist betraying the MC for personal satisfaction, I would have preferred him to be a good father where the MC wouldn't mind sharing Anne until they even made a threesome between them, but it's mircom3d's and you have to respect it

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I didn't like that in tac Martín he was a cruel antagonist betraying the MC for personal satisfaction, I would have preferred him to be a good father where the MC wouldn't mind sharing Anne until they even made a threesome between them, but it's mircom3d's and you have to respect it
Well, even the best ones like microm3d can make mistakes, the big top-level video game houses have made mistakes, they are not immune to mistakes.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
This wear occurs when one of the parties or both are not 100% committed to their marriage and is losing interest, in this case the MC is the one who is losing interest in their marriage because otherwise they would have looked for other alternatives to recover that passion in Their relationship is probably due to the sociological damage that Martin has caused him in the past, it is that the MC only gets full arousal when he sees Anne having sex with others.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
This wear occurs when one of the parties or both are not 100% committed to their marriage and is losing interest, in this case the MC is the one who is losing interest in their marriage because otherwise they would have looked for other alternatives to recover that passion in Their relationship is probably due to the sociological damage that Martin has caused him in the past,
Agree, when they start hiding things from each other they have lost all respect for their marriage. Anne's knows they are in trouble. Her attempt to bring back the marriage to how it was is unlike to last very long.

it is that the MC only gets full arousal when he sees Anne having sex with others.
This is a common problem for those who live the cuck lifestyles. They get addicted to the powerful emotions surrounding the sharing experience. They are unable to perform normally with their partner. They can only get off when their partner tells them intimate details of what happened or only when they see their partner with other people. 'Normal' sex doesn't cut it for them anymore.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
he should have gotten a nice baseball bat
I understand and respect that you would have taken a good baseball bat to kill your father...but it was Tony who invited Martin into the bathroom where Anne was naked.... and there are choices to keep Martin from fucking Anne
The only scene of violence in the old CH14 is the one where Uncle Robert saves Anne from being raped in the dark alley because Tony was already knocked out
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.58.19.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.59.16.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.59.39.jpg

Well: "To loose sexual interest into each other" is a RESULT of a 5 years long marriage. And as a result, they NEVER declare, that they "(Anne and Tony) no longer want to have sex with each other." That is a DIFFERENCE, opposite to your equality of t
is novella
in the phrase I have posted to you from the game dialogs they are talkin about
SEXLIFE
They never declare in explicit way correct: but the reason is because they have both decided to fix the problem
opposite to your equality of the two assertion.
my assertion?
I posted dialog and pics from the first day game... (there will be other scenes after)
and i added my opinion... my opinion are valid like yours.. ARE THEY?
All of your examples are the signs of sexual interests getting tired.
YEAH that is what I said(y)

I argue with you: he doesn't recon Anne as his scumbag.
this is not my opinion but I respect your...
Are you able to respect different opinions from your?
On the opposite, he admires Anne's beauty over-joyed, but wether his (their) sexual joy beeing decline during marriage or rather their desire more and more missing.
You seem to be talking about Tony as if Anne didn't exist.
Yes that is what i said but you forget that also Anne admires Tony... And if he gets tired after the first ejaculation and cannot satisfy her, the couple problems I mentioned begin
in other and "they are on the same page" (this phrase is also from the game)
This is why they sometimes head off sex causing only frustration for them.
frustration? maybe you are frustrated sometime... but this is not in the game!
can you post this scene where they are frustrated? (just for understand if I'm wrong)
But may be that Tony preejaculates, because he becomes overexcited simply for the idea of cuckolding or sharing Anne with others.
No No... you are defending only Tony against Anne.. this is not the story dynamic
but there was Anne in the bed with him.. and he asked to "play" with her (she was not exited she agreed to respect him)
I was talking about Anne reaction that is the major issue if he want to go along with the plan they both have decided

in fact in the sex scene that Tony and Anne have after trying the first adventure received in the email from the site" The Adventurous Couple" Anne and Tony seem to go back to having the same desire for sex as in the early days of marriage
here some pics from the second sex scene that proves that after starting to be adventurous they are starting to regain the mutual desire for their SEXLIFE!
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.03.33.jpg
As you can see now Anne is starting to be very exited
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.03.53.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.04.08.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.04.16.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.04.30.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-06 at 13.04.48.jpg

as you can see the path they both decided to take seems to be working great just after the first adventure.
Let me tell you that the flaw in your reasoning is that you only talk about Tony as if his wife does not have her needs

(if you do that in real life you will lose many girls and girls talk to each other ... your reputation may suffer;))
someone wrote that tony doesn't do it because Martin pays them for the whole,
are you talking about what I wrote? Martin is his father and pays for his studies ...
Tony has his job and makes good money but having a family like Martin and Uncle Robert's helps a lot

Ok you were going to kill him, I get it

But Tony decided to invite him into the bathroom because part of him wanted to check what Anne was going to do....

This is a point that in Tacos could lead to a bad ending (game over) where Anne goes to live with her father and he is left alone and desperate
Game over is when the couple break their relationship.
And if you kill your father I don't think Anne will continue to be with you.

That is a DIFFERENCE, opposite to your equality of the two assertion
I just want to remind you that you were the one who was talking about the dynamics of the storyand my post that you are talking to was focused only on the first day of the story.
in this new post i wanted to point out to you that after starting adventures the sexual attraction between Tony and Anne seems to have returned to its former glory...
now all we have to do is enjoy their upcoming adventures remembering well that with every choice anne will react with her own head...
at the moment her sex drive has been reawakened she often has multiple orgasms...and that is a good sign for the future of their relationship...
but many things can happen because according to CH14 there are at least 180 days to write and the future holds surprises and unexpected endings

Maybe tacos will be shorter than CH14?
we will see. Endings are not written yet only the dev knows about endings

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
I understand and respect that you would have taken a good baseball bat to kill your father...but it was Tony who invited Martin into the bathroom where Anne was naked.... and there are choices to keep Martin from fucking Anne
The only scene of violence in the old CH14 is the one where Uncle Robert saves Anne from being raped in the dark alley because Tony was already knocked out
View attachment 2831055 View attachment 2831056 View attachment 2831057

is novella
SEXLIFE
They never declare in explicit way correct: but the reason is because they have both decided to fix the problem

my assertion?
I posted dialog and pics from the first day game... (there will be other scenes after)

Yes that is what i said but you forget that also Anne admires Tony... And if he gets tired after the first ejaculation and cannot satisfy her, the couple problems I mentioned begin

can you post this scene where they are frustrated? (just for understand if I'm wrong)

No No... you are defending only Tony against Anne.. this is not the story dynamic
but there was Anne in the bed with him.. and he asked to "play" with her (she was not exited she agreed to respect him)
I was talking about Anne reaction that is the major issue if he want to go along with the plan they both have decided

in fact in the sex scene that Tony and Anne have after trying the first adventure received in the email from the site" The Adventurous Couple" Anne and Tony seem to go back to having the same desire for sex as in the early days of marriage
here some pics from the second sex scene that proves that after starting to be adventurous they are starting to regain the mutual desire for their SEXLIFE!
View attachment 2830980
View attachment 2830982
View attachment 2830988
View attachment 2830987
View attachment 2830986
View attachment 2830990

as you can see the path they both decided to take seems to be working great just after the first adventure.
Let me tell you that the flaw in your reasoning is that you only talk about Tony as if his wife does not have her needs

(if you do that in real life you will lose many girls and girls talk to each other ... your reputation may suffer;))

are you talking about what I wrote? Martin is his father and pays for his studies ...
Tony has his job and makes good money but having a family like Martin and Uncle Robert's helps a lot

But Tony decided to invite him into the bathroom because part of him wanted to check what Anne was going to do....

This is a point that in Tacos could lead to a bad ending (game over) where Anne goes to live with her father and he is left alone and desperate

I just want to remind you that you were the one who was talking about the dynamics of the storyand my post that you are talking to was focused only on the first day of the story.
in this new post i wanted to point out to you that after starting adventures the sexual attraction between Tony and Anne seems to have returned to its former glory...
now all we have to do is enjoy their upcoming adventures remembering well that with every choice anne will react with her own head...
at the moment her sex drive has been reawakened she often has multiple orgasms...and that is a good sign for the future of their relationship...
but many things can happen because according to CH14 there are at least 180 days to write and the future holds surprises and unexpected endings

Unfortunately you lost in details again. First you claimed, that: "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other.". I wrote that this statement is not true. Second you you insisted that: ""Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other." is absolutely the same as "To loose sexual interest into each other""... I contravened this statement too. And now, you verify, that yet they wanted to have sex with each other...it's that simple.... :)

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023

is novella
SEXLIFE

my assertion?

View attachment 2830980
View attachment 2830982
View attachment 2830988
View attachment 2830987
View attachment 2830986
View attachment 2830990

I didn't say I would have killed him, it was just a hypothetical thought, but my reference was to the fact that Tony, he really shouldn't have dealt with his father given the precedent, that he paid for his studies, it was Martin's duty as a father , but it doesn't fit into Tony's current life, who has a salary for his own business, and if you say about the decision of what Anna would have done, it is clear that the moment Martin enters, knowing that Tony is there as on the beach, even on the beach, tony looks, without having a reaction, except to get excited, like in the bathroom, so, Anna we know that he opens his legs to anyone, but in some cases, it would have been nice to see a vehement reaction from tony, against Martin, i I just understood, that here we are many against Martin and some pros. but because Martin has a father figure and has already taken Emma away before. here is the contradiction.

is novella
SEXLIFE

my assertion?

View attachment 2830980
View attachment 2830982
View attachment 2830988
View attachment 2830987
View attachment 2830986
View attachment 2830990

so, from what you're talking about, I'm right, I didn't say to kill the father, but to teach him a lesson, but if you tell me, that Anna, knowing that Tony defended his right and a previous slight from his father with Emma, would decide to leave Tony , then it is clear that here there is no couple just because sex is not satisfying, but there is a wife who if she doesn't have her sexual freedom or free relationship, leaves him, this would be a perfect story, or a story of an adventurous couple , I read the story of a slut wife, just waiting to find a good match and a good dick to replace Tony, coincidentally, bad endings, end up with Anna living with Martin, is that a coincidence?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Unfortunately you lost in details again. First you claimed, that: "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other."
yes this is the start of the game as i said
I wrote that this statement is not true.
the gameis about 180 days
I was ralking about the first day
Second you you insisted that: ""Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other." is absolutely the same as "To loose sexual interest into each other""
yes it is eben my statement included the facy that this is coused by the 5 years of marriage

I have also said the they was very active in sex in the early days
I contravened this statement too. And now, you verify, that yet they wanted to have sex with each other...it's that simple.... :)
I'm talking about a working progress story line
your statements instead are statical.... you forget that there is a STORY PROGRSSION

the first day: "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other AFTER 5 YEARS of perfect marriage."

After they both decided to go for the plan to have sexual adventures with strangers...they sens to hace solved bery well the problem of their missed sexlife

are you sure to understand?
I think you are lost my explaination

• Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
yes you said o take a baseball bat

what were you going to do with?

forgive, but with a baseball bat you can break a leg, or an arm to teach a lesson, as I have already written LESSON, no, kill him, which are two different things, I don't think that if you break his leg, you can kill someone, I think

the story is in the game
please post the screenshot of the scene you are talking about I will be happy to admit that you are right!

let me get this straight, the ending where the two break up, and anna is seen going with martin, while tony is dating anna's friend, you didn't. it is one of the endings that is created, after Anna catches Tony with her friend in their marriage bed, and Anna allows herself to get pissed because she violated the marriage bed, when previously, she on that bed, made us Free, Malcom, THE country bar marching band, and the house vendor, hahahah

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the story, he says that it is wear and tear on the couple that drives Tony to try to convince Anne to open the couple, I think that the idea of sharing his partner was already there since he met her and perhaps it is one of the reasons why He married her, surely he knew her past and knew that she would end up accepting the proposal, Tony's fetish was born as a result of the damage that Martin did to him in his adolescence where he witnessed his father having sex with the girls on several occasions. his girlfriends

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
forgive, but with a baseball bat you can break a leg, or an arm to teach a lesson, as I have already written LESSON, no, kill him, which are two different things, I don't think that if you break his leg, you can kill someone, I think
a baseball bat for what.... to shove it up your ***? ;)
you're just talking about what you would have done in Tony's place....

but you're not Tony so it's just your fantasy...in this case for me it's fine even though what you say doesn't make sense in the story

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
In the story, he says that it is wear and tear on the couple that drives Tony to try to convince Anne to open the couple, I think that the idea of sharing his partner was already there since he met her and perhaps it is one of the reasons why He married her, surely he knew her past and knew that she would end up accepting the proposal, Tony's fetish was born as a result of the damage that Martin did to him in his adolescence where he witnessed his father having sex with the girls on several occasions. his girlfriends

so you're telling me that Tony has mental problems and helplessness towards his father, so he creates all this, to continue to be submissive, which clashes with the title of the game and the prologue. someone has to decide if Tony is sick, or if Anna is a nymphomaniac slut, what is certain is that a marriage does not save him like this, it is that they are not a couple, but two bodies in themselves. if you talk about sharing, and she even omits some fucks, not to mention the orgy on the beach, real dirty shit behind tony's back, how dare you tell me, which is part of the couple agreement, etc. Anna's 40% shares are strictly selfish.

a baseball bat for what.... to shove it up your ***? ;)
you're just talking about what you would have done in Tony's place....

but you're not Tony so it's just your fantasy...in this case for me it's fine even though what you say doesn't make sense in the story

in history it is not good, because the dynamics of the game is that and it is clear, Anna slutty and selfish, Tony succubus, jerk and passive. and there is no marriage to save, but only a couple to hospitalize.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
someone has to decide if Tony is sick, or if Anna is a nymphomaniac slut,
they are married for 5+ years
Tony and Anne was faithful for more than 7 years
Tony is not sick
Anne is not a nymphomaniac
everything you write is a judgment because you played 180 days without understanding anything about it

Relationships with time change, they by mutual agreement chose how to change their sex life that had become unsatisfactory for both of them

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes