Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
He thinks a little why he would allow his father to visit him after all the damage he did to him, he knew that they were going to end up doing it at some point, a part of him is upset that it happened but another part of him wanted it to happen, but because forgives Anne when in similar circumstances he had ended up with Emma

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
they are married for 5+ years
Tony and Anne was faithful for more than 7 years
Tony is not sick
Anne is not a nymphomaniac
everything you write is a judgment because you played 180 days without understanding anything about it

Relationships with time change, they by mutual agreement chose how to change their sex life that had become unsatisfactory for both of them
so according to the story and your thoughts, marriages are timed because of sex, it means that every few years, you have to fuck with others because you've finished running in with the previous one, it's a leasing therefore a marriage, so I wonder, why get married, they didn't even want children, they could live together, it's not just because you were faithful for seven years, then you have a good behavior bonus like prison, every 7 years of fidelity, you have one of absolute freedom, well, as a clause would go also good.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
He thinks a little why he would allow his father to visit him after all the damage he did to him, he knew that they were going to end up doing it at some point, a part of him is upset that it happened but another part of him wanted it to happen, but because forgives Anne when in similar circumstances he had ended up with Emma
yes this was Tony choice
The story is this
that is why i always suggest to do not identify your self with the MC ---
especially if you have never experienced such a relationship.

that guy would never have married Anne... because he refused to marry

This game has a specific audience and it is not for him...complaining is useless story is how it was written and it is about Tony's family and his Wife

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023

Martin commands everything, he took Tony's first girlfriend, now he wants Anna, and Anna, who is a very good wife, but smarter than Emma, keeps Tony's asshole as a spare wheel and cook, but enjoys all the various dicks, getting higher and higher, and why not, start a relationship with Martin, taking advantage of the money and the bigger dick, call her stupid anna,

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Martin commands everything, he took Tony's first girlfriend, now he wants Anna, and Anna, who is a very good wife, but smarter than Emma, keeps Tony's asshole as a spare wheel and cook, but enjoys all the various dicks, getting higher and higher, and why not, start a relationship with Martin, taking advantage of the money and the bigger dick, call her stupid anna,
you are wrong!
I stop here and i will ignore you for a day or two

so go head with your nonsensical opinion! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: aly237204

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
yes this was Tony choice
The story is this
that is why i always suggest to do not identify your self with the MC ---
especially if you have never experienced such a relationship.

he would never have married Anne

This game has a specific audience and it is not for him...complaining is useless story is how it was written and it is about Tony's family and his Wife

in a nutshell, you can't fault the game and the story for disturbing some, who think it's oscar worthy, but you can be judged or advised not to play it because i'm incapable of understanding it or not living in an open relationship, so not having an open relationship i ignore what i am reading or playing, since i have been in tibet for 20 years, i must have missed something about being faithful or not. meh

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I had an open relationship in the past and it was a disaster, that's why I never recommend it, and over time you lose all interest in your partner, today I'm married and with my wife we are swingers but with many restrictions so as not to repeat the past

Emma was not Tony's first girlfriend but the last one before meeting Anne, plus Martin is just sexual satisfaction for Anne, she has no feelings of love for him and she makes it very clear, with the only one that she hesitates in with Trevor with him. he has sex so he can go on vacation

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne first was a slut in school then became faithful and marry Tony , now, at the beginning of the story she is reluctant then after accepting the plan she becomes slut again
... but nothing is forever in life....
Maria Magdalene was also a slut then she met Jesus and stopped being a slut. (maybe :p )

there are so many possible developments in a masterpiece like this...
can't wait to see the next episodes!

I had an open relationship in the past and it was a disaster
in my experience was fine and I'm stiil in contact with her... and my wife knows her too
there was another faithful story that was a disaster not because of sex but because we had different visions of life

not all stories are the same and fortunately not all men and women are the same

Let's continue to enjoy this fantastic story....

PS: I suggest you don't suggest! :LOL:
But then to whom would you suggest an open relationship?
these things are private events-- that can't be recommended....
I don't recommend anyone to have a monogamous or open relationship because it depends solely on the protagonists

... what I suggest is to take everything from life to avoid having regrets

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
swinger couple with rules of what is allowed and not
swinger couple with rules can be a problem like you can see in TAC.

I prefer to remember to the best years because the end of a relationship is always dramatic... but after some time the strength is in remembering the best times
The disaster are part of the life... i was able to remain in contact with her

Be strong is the only way to rebuild something

Tacos endings will be very interesting

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You could be right there, it is certainly one scenario. Or was he a son hoping to reconnect with his father years after a traumatic falling out? People do weird things to reconnect with family at times. it doesn't mean he wanted his father to fuck him over again.

Emma was not Tony's first girlfriend but the last one before meeting Anne, plus Martin is just sexual satisfaction for Anne, she has no feelings of love for him and she makes it very clear, with the only one that she hesitates in with Trevor with him. he has sex so he can go on vacation
I had one ending where the game said years later and in the scene was Tony seeing Anne and Martin together as a couple. They had been together for years, so it is more than just sex for Anne in that ending.
So you know the person I'm married to is the one I had an open relationship with, after a year of being apart we got back together and the love was still there we just had to be more responsible for our actions, 6 years of marriage passed until that we tried again but as a swinger couple with rules of what is allowed and not
Congrats of being able to work through your problems and work them out. So many people just give up when things get difficult. If you are up to it I'd love you to PM me your story. I am genuinely interested.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not having rules in a swinger couple is a problem since by not seeing rules you can unconsciously hurt them without knowing it, and what has to do with tacos after all these years I want to see an end to this story and I don't know if it stops At this moment I care if I like the ending or not as long as the story reaches its conclusion with that I think I will be satisfied

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Not having rules in a swinger couple is a problem since by not seeing rules you can unconsciously hurt them without knowing it, and what has to do with tacos after all these years I want to see an end to this story and I don't know if it stops At this moment I care if I like the ending or not as long as the story reaches its conclusion with that I think I will be satisfied
Yes especially at the start. As time goes on rules tend to change and fall be the wayside, but rules certainly have their place. My wife and I don't have many rules anymore but the couple we do have work perfectly for us and have protected our relationship. No rules is a recipe for disaster and TAC is a good example of it and one of the reason it is so interesting.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
yes this is the start of the game as i said

the gameis about 180 days
I was ralking about the first day

yes it is eben my statement included the facy that this is coused by the 5 years of marriage

I have also said the they was very active in sex in the early days

I'm talking about a working progress story line
your statements instead are statical.... you forget that there is a STORY PROGRSSION

the first day: "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other AFTER 5 YEARS of perfect marriage."

After they both decided to go for the plan to have sexual adventures with strangers...they sens to hace solved bery well the problem of their missed sexlife

are you sure to understand?
I think you are lost my explaination
Again: you said: "Anne and Tony no longer want to have sex with each other." What is longer used for? Longer means for a greater amount of time! So your statement not true, even after 5 years perfect marriage, because they WANTED to have sex with each other, and yes, this is why they resorted to new sexual behave. This changing is independent of it's mode and of direction.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
so in summary, when one chooses to be a swinger or open couple, according to some, there are no rules that the couple should not establish, according to some, everything is allowed without respecting the partner, because without rules, there is no respect, ergo, they are cuckolded to the nth degree, is what meaning is needed then swingers or open, it is given by the sole fact that in case one of the 2 spouses catches the other having sex, he does not act for divorce because he has given consent, ergo, if you find yours wife with 20 men in an epochal orgy, you enter politely, offer him something, you also apologize for the inconvenience, you say, have fun dear, because you have my consent. even if you didn't warn me, don't worry, I'm going to a pizzeria to eat a cyanide pizza, hahahahaha

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Whether it is a swinger or an open couple, whether or not they have limits, it depends on them that they are willing to risk for the experience they want to obtain. In my case, I learned the hard way that I can be a very cruel person with my partner and hurt her a lot when I don't have limits, that's why it's important for me to have limits to keep that part of me in the past

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Someone who can explain to me why being an open couple and a swinger Anna has more freedom. while tony if he is discovered without Anna's knowledge risks lynching or the game leads to game over

furcazkley

Sep 30, 2021
what is the what is the difference between Chapter 14 Full Fixed , Chapter 14 Tue, Chapter 15 - Standalone sory I am new here

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand that you are upset because there is no need for insults, also you have to understand that you and I are veterans and we have probably played all versions that I create until today and the new one therefore does not understand the way to tell the story as mircom3d does

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes