CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I guess this might have been asked but have searched and found loads of info on walkthroughs for the other part which walkthrough should I be using for the Newest Part 4 as I'm slightly confused. Thanks in advance
There is no walkthrough for Part 4. Lord Ashram, who made the walkthroughs is ill, with cancer. So say a prayer for him.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I think I see what the true vision is supposed to be now. Tony has the option to be the cheating whore instead of Anne...Anne wont turn whore till she has had enough of Tony's cheating. Now it's Anne that's the innocent angel that does no wrong, unless wronged first by Tony.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think I see what the true vision is supposed to be now. Tony has the option to be the cheating whore instead of Anne...Anne wont turn whore till she has had enough of Tony's cheating. Now it's Anne that's the innocent angel that does no wrong, unless wronged first by Tony.
Lets see..Dev said that he will do an option to turn Anne on cheating route too...

Reactions: 88stanford88

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I can't remember the programmers name at the moment, but she is my first choice for the MC after he dumps Anne.
Then probably Nicole.
I'd like to say Emma but Tony has said he is unable to forgive her and rightfully so, and he should apply the same judgment for Anne while he is at it.
Kelsey and she is ridiculously hot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Kelsey and she is ridiculously hot!
Kelsey of course.
Anne knows Kelsey genuinely cares for Tony, respects him and admires him.
While I'm not much of a fan of NTR, some times I enjoy it when MC gets the better girl and the toxic half is expunged in the process.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Let's wait to see what kelsie looks like when she appears, because naomi looks different from tac's version and amanda looks like a clone of kelsie, for me the hottest is Nicole is my best option if I end my relationship with Anne
Nicole is hot. But there are so many that I would put ahead of her. Emma is first. Kelsey for sure. The coffee date lady they meet on vacation and we get teased that something will happen but it never fucking does. Both of the daughters, but April is better. There are just...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nicole is hot. But there are so many that I would put ahead of her. Emma is first. Kelsey for sure. The coffee date lady they meet on vacation and we get teased that something will happen but it never fucking does. Both of the daughters, but April is better. There are just...
Yeah Emma is remorseful and I like her, but nah, I couldn't trust her enough not to cheat again. Kelsey I think is the best fit for MC. You're right about the options, some good ones for sure. I hope Nicole enjoys that slide down the pole haha

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I recognize that her choices are very good, but I not only look at her appearance but also her personality and Nicole is the one that best fits the lifestyle that the MC likes
I imagine that Anne set up the whole Nicole seducing the MC thing so she can do what she wants and has something to hold over his head. Yes, that is pure imagination without any story. So, while I am not going to say no to Nicole (come on, I'm no monk), I am not going to invest everything in her.

We know Emma and the MC click. The problem is she cheated with his dad. And that does not bode well for the future. Maybe she has truly learned her lesson and will devote herself to becoming the MC's slut.

Kelsey is a no-brainer. I think she is totally into the MC and so fricken hot.

I would love to write spinoffs of this game.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I imagine that Anne set up the whole Nicole seducing the MC thing so she [...] has something to hold over his head.
That would've been so much more interesting than what we actually got.

It's one of the zillions of ways that the monsoon of extracurricular partners ruins any opportunity to tell a meaningful story. (Yes, I accepted years ago that TAC[OS] never had any intention of telling a meaningful story.). But a game in which the relationship between Anne & Nicole (sexual or not, acknowledged or not), the relationship between the MC and Nicole (sexual or not, acknowledged or not), and the relationship between Nicole and Anne's extracurricular partners (e.g. Malcom, with whom they both have sexual history) actually mattered, and affected the characters' future actions, would be so much more interesting than "young car salesman or old car salesman, neither of whom we'll ever see again."

We know Emma and the MC click. The problem is she cheated with his dad.
And she's back to flying Martin Air on a regular basis. Emma's fundamentally untrustworthy, and will never be otherwise.

In any case, the fact that Emma ever reentered the narrative the first place is an extremely characteristic flaw. There's no way the MC should ever trust her again, much less restart a sexual relationship with her. Even though she's correct about Anne's behavior, the MC shouldn't trust her motives for spilling the beans. But once the MC accepts Anne & Martin, what difference does Emma's reappearance make? On the surface, she's just another set of holes to fuck, and by that point that's all the game is about. Except that it should matter, because both capitulations remake the MC as a doormat whose only interest is his fetish, and who couldn't possibly care about Anne, Emma, or his father. By that point, they're all just mindless pawns in his cuckold fanfic.

I've argued for years, going back to very early versions of the original game, that this was always the case. That Tony never cared about what Anne did, nor who she did it with, only that she did it so he could get his fetish on. He has the verbal complexity of a tree slug and the mental capacity of lichen (nor is Anne any better). There are people who might be able to make this lifestyle work, but Anne and Tony aren't among them. I'm surprised they can feed themselves without assistance.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Regarding Emma's thing, not only did she cheat on him in the past, but in the present she works for Martin, which sets off all the alarm bells of distrust, Anne doesn't know anything about your relationship with Nicole and in fact, if you're not honest on vacation, she got angry When he finds them in bed together, with respect to Kelsie, it's not the same to be the temptation that the couple is, I don't know how much she could put up with the MC's lifestyle, always being surrounded by beautiful women who provoke him

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I imagine that Anne set up the whole Nicole seducing the MC thing so she can do what she wants and has something to hold over his head. Yes, that is pure imagination without any story. So, while I am not going to say no to Nicole (come on, I'm no monk), I am not going to invest everything in her.

We know Emma and the MC click. The problem is she cheated with his dad. And that does not bode well for the future. Maybe she has truly learned her lesson and will devote herself to becoming the MC's slut.

Kelsey is a no-brainer. I think she is totally into the MC and so fricken hot.

I would love to write spinoffs of this game.
Sign me up. They would be well done for sure.

Just to add to your post, I know plenty of guys who want the lifestyle but their wives won't do it. They still have great fulfilling marriages. There is no reason after Anne, MC wouldn't enjoy a monogamous relationship with any girl and learn to live with the desire, plenty do. He doesn't have to return to it.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
So if I understand correctly (new to this thread) I should install the file for Chapter 14 first, then 14, then Part 4? Thanks in advance.

revrev34

Jun 30, 2023
Likewise, new here, can I just download chapter 14 full fixed and play, without worrying about the other earlier downloads?
And continue on to the Chapter 15 (stand-alone chapter) afterwards if I want to?

Reactions: Leongen43
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes