Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
With the first one who cheats, it's not Martin but Ryan, if she doesn't admit it, the first fight can start that can end in a break depending on your relationship points, it's also where she masturbates and remembers with the men that she was where several weren't you knew nothing
I need to check but as i remember the Ryan Cheat Mode is only available if u allow earlier martin on the beach to see her topless and put sunlotion on her. There u also get the warning that Annes Cheating path is opened in game. This opens the cheating paths for Ryan and later also some very hot scenes...but also the Martin Scenes. They r hot but somehow this does not match to the background that MC left his first gf because she cheated on him too with his father Martin...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
This of the scene where the two confess, I find it wrong that Martin is not mentioned, ergo, Anna still proves that she cheats, which contrasts with her desire to return to how things were initially, Anna confesses 35 fucks, including gangbang , and tony 6, here too I find a misunderstanding, so Tony deserves to know about Martin, or this clarification is useless
the mistake is that there must also be something that Tony does not confess to her.... that's why he decided on the rework

the scene where they confess each other must be on the game with choices!
it can't just be a discussion in the pew otherwise you (and me) all of us can misunderstand what they said to each other as we think is the best to adapt of our tastes
that scene requires detailed dialogs with names FLASHBACKS! and choices
Tony can hide HE fucked his secretaries
Anne can hide Martin... BUT THERE MUST BE A CHOICE!!!!
the story can't work if they are not on the same page!

or better must be the player to decide is they are still on the same page or not!
Endings cannot be write if this scene is without choices or just left to the imagination of the players

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
she and Tony have a lot of work to do in the six months
it is something you can forget to say when you get home tired from work
the scenes in the game are just focused in the sex life of the two heroes but they each have their own jobs and I don't think they stand there talking about sex even when they have been tired for working all day....
on the other hand the discussion I posted was not made during a short "normal" vacation to recharge from stress... that discussion takes place right in the very important vacation of their sixth wedding anniversary...

not by chance that this is the key point to set off the various endings

That was a key point to starts the very long part of the story that leads on the endings... (planned as EP2)
The lack of the night scene where the couple tell each other everything before going to sleep...made it impossible to create the endings envisioned in the original story

that is why in my opinion during the evolution of Tacos the vacation of their wedding anniversary there will be the scene where before they go to sleep they tell each other all the things and details that during the previous six months happened

And if some of them is still hiding something (like was for Anne in the CH15.. there mast be something that Tony hides to her) to his or her partner this will lead in the CONSEQUENCES that are able to start the very long abd in-depth endings that a story of this level deserves to have

in chapter 14 is missing the scene where they tell each other everything
FOR ME IMO this was the main cause of the rework!
Wow I think I agree with most of what you said here.

Tony is a simple guy, I don't think he is hiding anything that compares to Anne's secret. We will have to wait and see.

I am playing TACOS and haven't got to Ch 14 so I will take your word for it. It seems odd it is missing when it is such a pivotal scene.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What seems more real to me is that Anne suspects that the mc has secrets and that is why she is not so open to confessing hers for fear of the consequences that could happen, you are right in tac it would have been more interesting and healthy for the relationship if both They told each other everything and ended with a sex scene at the end of their nightly stories.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Tony is a simple guy, I don't think he is hiding anything that compares to Anne's secret.
Anne told him not to fuck the office secretaries because the wife goes to see her husband at the office ... although these scenes are not in the old game.. there are a lot of routine days that have no scenes in the game ... she specifically told Tony this
I will find the pics about this dialog for you

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tony is simple, it's true like most men when we try to hide secrets from our women and end up paying for fools, it's not the secretaries that bother Anne but the complicity she sees with Kelsie when she watches them at the party

Reactions: Creamp!e_King_99

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
is very difficult to find a single frame were Anne said Tony not to fuck his female collegues at woork because usually i skip fast in orther to start fapping:love:
but i will try to read every single frame.. you can also help me;)

I have always used logic in all my previous posts and I had already said why Mircom3d decided on the rework and if you read his January 17 post well... to me it seems clear that as soon as he thought about how to start the paths of the endings ... he discovered that something was missing that had to start in the previous months... that's why only the rework was the correct solution!

Check all my previous post are focused on this logic!

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
complicity she sees with Kelsie when she watches them at the party
No... in any case she know about Kelsie
there must be something else! and is related to the fact that she at the start said him to don't fuck with his female coworker

it is part of their agreements

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Anne is not stupid, she knows that she has sex with Kelsie, what worries her is that there may be something more than sex, but that the mc may be emotionally interested and may have feelings for Kelsie

Reactions: Creamp!e_King_99

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Anne is not stupid, she knows that she has sex with Kelsie, what worries her is that there may be something more than sex, but that the mc may be emotionally interested and may have feelings for Kelsie
Lol
tony emotional interest?
now is your turn to upload the games pics!:cool:
I'm waiting for your "logic"
I promise i will not laugh at you if you post this pic from the game!;)

------
Tony can fuck with Nicole with Anne consent for sure but this is obvious because Nicole will report to her immediatelly in any case

I'm searching for the dialog i was talking,,, is in the firsts chapters... there will be also in Tacos... but they are not back in the city.. after they go in the new house

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It seems odd it is missing when it is such a pivotal scene.
there is only the discussion in the bench I assure you (I posted the last pic of the scene) ... then they go to the beach or play golf ... and finally they go to the swinging club.... then they go back home... chapter 15 comes... and the game was aborted

I think for the lack of that important scene where they after 6 month need to recap the point of how their relationship has become the game was aborted!
I don't see any other logical explanation.

Tony doesn't have an emotional connection to Kelsie, but in Anne's thoughts she might be thinking that if by name the night after the party and that's what worries her.
Anne thoughts???
Anne said Tony he can fuck with other women except the female coworkers!
I'm very near to find the pic of this dialog

and it is logical to me
she fucks strangers... not co-workers since the first chapters

Any ways is your opinion... we will see

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
the mistake is that there must also be something that Tony does not confess to her.... that's why he decided on the rework

the scene where they confess each other must be on the game with choices!
it can't just be a discussion in the pew otherwise you (and me) all of us can misunderstand what they said to each other as we think is the best to adapt of our tastes
that scene requires detailed dialogs with names FLASHBACKS! and choices
Tony can hide HE fucked his secretaries
Anne can hide Martin... BUT THERE MUST BE A CHOICE!!!!
the story can't work if they are not on the same page!

or better must be the player to decide is they are still on the same page or not!
Endings cannot be write if this scene is without choices or just left to the imagination of the players

I can agree with you, but the number of people with whom the 2 have been, are very different, and if you allow me, Anna, it's true that he could forget someone, like the barrista on the island, or the one on the beach, but forgetting, coincidentally, Martin , with whom he works and is father-in-law, well it seems something wanted, not forgotten, this is evident.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Anne told him not to fuck the office secretaries because the wife goes to see her husband at the office ... although these scenes are not in the old game.. there are a lot of routine days that have no scenes in the game ... she specifically told Tony this
I will find the pics about this dialog for you
On this I confirm that you are right, knowing that Tony will work every day with his colleague, he doesn't want me to fuck her, now, I can afford to find contradictory, Anna in this case has already fucked many men, and still some of them like, Martin, Drew, Malcolm, he didn't mention, plus with Martin she works on it, with Kevin she will work on it, so I say to myself, Anna on this occasion, I wonder, why do you make such a request to tony, such a request is inconsistent , seeing what I wrote. Because Anna demands this from Tony

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I can agree with you, but the number of people with whom the 2 have been, are very different, and if you allow me, Anna, it's true that he could forget someone, like the barrista on the island, or the one on the beach, but forgetting, coincidentally, Martin , with whom he works and is father-in-law, well it seems something wanted, not forgotten, this is evident.
the reason about she do not want tell tony about his father is to avoid problem between them
she knows that his father stolen Emma
and was Tony that said to her this:
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 17.57.41.jpg
this dialogue and Anne's sorry face proves that she knows that Tony believes his ex-girlfriend left him because his father has the biggest dick
and it is also why Anne keeps her relationship with her father-in-law hidden from him...
but Anne does not want to leave Tony...
she just wants to spare him unnecessary suffering
(after tony tells her the reason she believes her husband might suffer if he knew.)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
On this I confirm that you are right, knowing that Tony will work every day with his colleague, he doesn't want me to fuck her, now, I can afford to find contradictory, Anna in this case has already fucked many men, and still some of them like, Martin, Drew, Malcolm, he didn't mention, plus with Martin she works on it, with Kevin she will work on it, so I say to myself, Anna on this occasion, I wonder, why do you make such a request to tony, such a request is inconsistent , seeing what I wrote. Because Anna demands this from Tony
She knows if Tony sleeps with them and spends a lot of time with them he will form close attachments and when he finds out the truth of her misdeeds, he will turn to them and they will comfort him and become even closer. He will then dump her ass for a better faithful younger model who has more in common with him. Ex wives hate that hehe (speaking from experience).

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If she really didn't want to hurt him unnecessarily, she wouldn't have sex with Martin, but she prioritizes her personal satisfaction and the reason she hides it is she doesn't want to have the same ending as Emma and for the mc to leave her
Yep millions of men she could screw, the one she shouldn't she does. Its pathetic really and show how terrible her character really is.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
the reason about she do not want tell tony about his father is to avoid problem between them
she knows that his father stolen Emma
and was Tony that said to her this:
View attachment 2841654
this dialogue and Anne's sorry face proves that she knows that Tony believes his ex-girlfriend left him because his father has the biggest dick
and it is also why Anne keeps her relationship with her father-in-law hidden from him...
but Anne does not want to leave Tony...
she just wants to spare him unnecessary suffering
(after tony tells her the reason she believes her husband might suffer if he knew.)

Do you think Anna does it for Tony?, if you were right then Anna, after knowing this, could have taken Martin head on and told him it would be over, but coincidentally, Anna chose the most comfortable version for her, no out of respect to Tony, you don't want to tell me that Anna has shown a lot of selfishness in this way, here, in my opinion, it makes you understand the difference between Anna who just wants to have fun thanks to Tony, or show that she thinks only of herself and that she doesn't care about marriage give a damn. see how thin the line is of what is more comfortable for her, no out of respect for Tony, because if it's about big cocks, tony makes them fuck Mlcom and Dreew who are bigger

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes