Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you remember in chapter 14 of tac when Anne stops to talk to the MC and tells him that the distance and the secrets were hurting the couple, she wants to start over and not have secrets, but she does not confess what he did the martin thing especially because of the MC's reaction, something that tony's uncle uses to blackmail Anne into working for him

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I don't agree that nothing emotional was building with Martin for Anne. That trip to NY where Martin had rose petals in the shape of a heart is where the affair turned from just fucking a big cock to building real feelings for Martin. For me there was no question to what Martin's end game was, and that's to steal Anne from his cuck son, just like his son's last love interest.
That scene posted by 88 a minute ago where Tony talks about his father stealing his girlfriends, I think she kept it secret not because she doesn't want to leave Tony, but because she knows history is going to repeat itself. The secret is out of pity, not love IMHO.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I don't agree that nothing emotional was building with Martin for Anne. That trip to NY where Martin had rose petals in the shape of a heart is where the affair turned from just fucking a big cock to building real feelings for Martin. For me there was no question to what Martin's end game was, and that's to steal Anne from his cuck son, just like his son's last love interest.
That scene posted by 88 a minute ago where Tony talks about his father stealing his girlfriends, I think she kept it secret not because she doesn't want to leave Tony, but because she knows history is going to repeat itself. The secret is out of pity, not love IMHO.
the secret is, as you say, out of pity, but also out of Anna's selfishness, which already makes it clear, that the couple or rather only Tony would like to heal the marriage, Anna, as she starts having fun, puts her husband in last place, and the worst thing , Anna does them on the trip where they are supposed to celebrate their wedding anniversary, there on that trip, she does vile things for a woman in general, with orgy final act, is if tony skips the bar, Anna practically fucks for two continuous days without returning to the bunkalof the resort. this is Anna. other than love, I think she gets all the hatred towards tony off her chest, without tony, according to the game, being able to get his satisfactions in the resort, but by slamming them in his face.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
On Ryan he is right, Tony knows everything, and you can have the choices several times to stop him, in the new house when Tony returns to eat lunch without warning, he finds Anna and Ryan fucking without his knowledge, here you can choose whether to watch or get angry is to stop everything by sending Ryan away and offending Anna
if you do this to Anne is game over
She will left the MC forever... because she already fucked Ryan wiith Tony consent

How she can know that now this is no possible anymore

I know i replay to you but i have use "SECOND TIME WITH RYAN"
so the MC KNOWS already beforethis scene EVERYTHING ABOUT RYAN ... if the player want stop this ANNE WILL BE PISSED OFF
(the same as in tacos if the pleyer want stop Anne to have fun ib the tub with strangers!)

Sooooo

Tony already knows about Ryan!
Only Martin is the one that Anne is hiding to Tony!

How many girls he is hiding from her?

sorry for repetition

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Can someone kindly explain Anna and the Dev's teasing with that phase of the confession, Anna that night fucked hard with her boss, also having the thought that he wanted her for him, for some of you, what's the point has to put a celebration where Anna is the only one to celebrate with cocks of all ages, to get paid for the trip, what motivation does that scene have for me, if all that crap happens before it. What's the point if you make the choice of being slutty, having the courage to go back, or tony, who forgives her, who almost apologizes for the 5 fucked women. Ridiculous if we're being honest, I agree it's a game, but if you create a game with pair assumptions, then you give equal voice to both, and the best part is that the DEV is rewriting it several times, but still manages to make the same mistakes , despite the suggestions, he is not asked to change the story, but to smooth out the contradictory points of the game.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
if you do this to Anne is game over
She will left the MC forever... because she already fucked Ryan wiith Tony consent

How she can know that now this is no possible anymore

I know i replay to you but i have use "SECOND TIME WITH RYAN"
so the MC KNOWS already beforethis scene EVERYTHING ABOUT RYAN ... if the player want stop this ANNE WILL BE PISSED OFF
(the same as in tacos if the pleyer want stop Anne to have fun ib the tub with strangers!)

Sooooo

Tony already knows about Ryan!
Only Martin is the one that Anne is hiding to Tony!

How many girls he is hiding from her?

sorry for repetition
and here is a mistake, Anna also has to accept what Tony doesn't want, it's Tony we all know how to count, he'll have reached 7/8 girls, but it's not the number that matters, it's who Anna does it with, the difference is this , Anna asks not to fuck her colleague, but she can fuck Ryan and damn Martin, that's the difference. is if you pay attention, all of us who criticize the game, we all agree on two names, especially one, Martin.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
there is only the discussion in the bench I assure you (I posted the last pic of the scene) ... then they go to the beach or play golf ... and finally they go to the swinging club.... then they go back home... chapter 15 comes... and the game was aborted

I think for the lack of that important scene where they after 6 month need to recap the point of how their relationship has become the game was aborted!
I don't see any other logical explanation.

Anne thoughts???
Anne said Tony he can fuck with other women except the female coworkers!
I'm very near to find the pic of this dialog

and it is logical to me
she fucks strangers... not co-workers since the first chapters

Any ways is your opinion... we will see

because Anna's request not to fuck her colleagues would be logical, while she can fuck KEvin the first employer, and then not say what she does with Martin, father-in-law is an employer, which is much worse than the request Tony receives , because we know that with Martin there is also cheating, where is fairness or logic in this

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If she really didn't want to hurt him unnecessarily, she wouldn't have sex with Martin,
so Anne can't have her own curiosity
her husband did not have to tell him that Martin cock was bigger :ROFLMAO:
he is her father-in-law and Tony invited him into the bathroom when she was naked

and in any case how many girls Tony are hiding to her?

There will be consequences when the main scene that was missed in the CH14 at the Barbados will final be in Tacos

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
and here is a mistake, Anna also has to accept what Tony doesn't want, it's Tony we all know how to count, he'll have reached 7/8 girls, but it's not the number that matters, it's who Anna does it with, the difference is this , Anna asks not to fuck her colleague, but she can fuck Ryan and damn Martin, that's the difference. is if you pay attention, all of us who criticize the game, we all agree on two names, especially one, Martin.
you just hate Martin... believe me
Martin will be also in Tacos! :cool:
the game has not harem tag!

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
so Anne can't have her own curiosity
her husband did not have to tell him that Martin cock was bigger :ROFLMAO:
he is her father-in-law and Tony invited him into the bathroom when she was naked

and in any case how many girls Tony are hiding to her?

There will be consequences when the main scene that was missed in the CH14 at the Barbados will final be in Tacos

The curiosity to see him the moment he enters the bathroom is ok, then Tony invites him in, true, but if you read it again, he exclaims to himself, I want to see how Anna behaves. so it's not a curiosity for Anna, but a desire, which then extends when I'm on the beach, and when she goes to work with Martin, I don't think it's a curiosity

Reactions: Ale3 and Leongen43

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
you just hate Martin... believe me
Martin will be also in Tacos! :cool:
the game has not harem tag!

it is clear that since you have his image you venerate him, but it escaped you, that I have never judged Martin in all my comments, because he is a piece of shit, from someone who has already done that action in the past, you cannot wait for more, the criticisms are all for Anna, because knowing the precedent, she is the one who has to put an end to it, an end that she doesn't make, on the contrary, she lies, and goes there to work. so you see, Anna what do you say you do it for the love of tony to omit, I say that Anna shows that she does not respect tony, when you respect someone, even if we are talking about a game, and you have already done 25 cocks, one out of respect for your husband, you can refuse, it's martin's is not the biggest cock, if you count that he has an orgy with two blacks and one who fills his mouth. we want to talk about respect. it's a game, ok, but the dev shouldn't use words that would offend even the devil himself in some actions.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In tac I had gotten used to Anne's double standards like the saying do what I say but not what I do that applies very well to her, Martin will surely be one of mircom3d's favorite characters now we have to see when and How are you going to present it as a soft antagonist or a hard antagonist

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I will ignore a bunch of users that are starting to be Off Topic for about 3/4 days
see u after my vacation with Anne :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I believe from my small, that admitting that there are smears and errors of contradictions does not hurt anyone, but I notice that instead someone, perhaps the only one, must lead us to venerate the story because it is perfect, if it had been perfect, it would not have been done it 3 times already. but I repeat, if 100 criticize, and one praises, for some time, only praise is sacrosanct.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
In tac I had gotten used to Anne's double standards like the saying do what I say but not what I do that applies very well to her, Martin will surely be one of mircom3d's favorite characters now we have to see when and How are you going to present it as a soft antagonist or a hard antagonist
depends on the choices... there will be both Hard and Soft! but... will depend also if Anne is in cheating path or not!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes