Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
Who is that?

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
Just saying.. his family would not like the term "lost his battle with cancer", the only battle was to accept the reality and seek treatment. There wasn't anything more they could have done after that. Its not like they didn't do enough so they "lost" or if they did better they could have won.

I just hope ppl can stop saying that. It really didn't help especially when ppl say that during those tough time and you were more sensitive and weak than ever.

BluDaniels

Jan 6, 2022
Just saying.. his family would not like the term "lost his battle with cancer", the only battle was to accept the reality and seek treatment. There wasn't anything more they could have done after that. Its not like they didn't do enough so they "lost" or if they did better they could have won.

I just hope ppl can stop saying that. It really didn't help especially when ppl say that during those tough time and you were more sensitive and weak than ever.
As Norm Macdonald would say, it's not like the cancer got up out of the bed and introduced itself as the victor.
It died too.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Well, you are about to get spammed with answers that may or may not help. :ROFLMAO:

TACOS is a very different story from TAC. It shares some of the same artwork, but the story is limited specifically to the MC sharing his wife, perhaps stronger on the cuckold aspect, and focused on the enjoyment he gets from it.

If you've read the last few pages of this forum, there may be some interesting things happening in the future of the story.

TACOS is not that long. Play it and you can see what you think.
so, TACOS is about wife sharing, what about TAC? What was the 14 chapters TAC about then? outside of wife sharing i mean

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Both have the same base in his story of sharing his wife, unfortunately in tac that is diluted by padding that did not add anything to the story, tacos is supposed to correct and show the story that Mircom3D wanted to tell and its duration is not You know why the story was never finished, tac was the first season and tac 2 was going to be the second but only chapter 15 came out

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
the main point of this story is

Will Tony be able to reawaken the sexual attraction that Anna had in her college days and the early years of their faithful marriage without getting divorced?

from Sadowdark old post the full post is here and it is very interesting
Read it, that's far from interesting. It's basically a rant of someone that doesn't want the cheating path (which for me was the best one of the game). I really hope the dev completely ignored him and the likes of him, or we will have a repeat of the previous failures (in storytelling and quality of the game).

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Read it, that's far from interesting. It's basically a rant of someone that doesn't want the cheating path (which for me was the best one of the game). I really hope the dev completely ignored him and the likes of him, or we will have a repeat of the previous failures (in storytelling and quality of the game).
The dev's intention is to create a cuckold game. I understand you enjoyed the cheating path more than most, but that is not the intent of the game, of the developer, or the "new-new version."

The game got sidetracked by adding the arc of the faithful wife cheating with the husband's father, already a problem for the MC due to losing his previous girlfriend to the dad. It went even further into ridiculous when he started to add prostitution.

TACOS is intended to be a game that focuses primarily on the husband being a happy cuckold. Plain and simple.

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
The dev's intention is to create a cuckold game. I understand you enjoyed the cheating path more than most, but that is not the intent of the game, of the developer, or the "new-new version."

The game got sidetracked by adding the arc of the faithful wife cheating with the husband's father, already a problem for the MC due to losing his previous girlfriend to the dad. It went even further into ridiculous when he started to add prostitution.

TACOS is intended to be a game that focuses primarily on the husband being a happy cuckold. Plain and simple.
The developer's intent was at the very beginning to create a game with 3 paths: cuckolding, sharing, swinging. This would have been enhanced by the good wife-cheating wife points. Unfortunately the three paths have always converged and the scores have not always worked. it's almost impossible to create paralell the three paths, regading that that the cuckolding, sharing and swinging are greatly overlap each other in the real life. Now the dev have has a lot of good drawings, good scenes, so now he has to put them together somehow, so that they can all be completed, finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Originally it was a cuckold but he modified it to attract a more varied audience, the first version of the mc was not an attractive man like the most current versions, tacos will lean towards an open relationship of the couple, over time we will see how open be

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Originally it was a cuckold but he modified it to attract a more varied audience, the first version of the mc was not an attractive man like the most current versions, tacos will lean towards an open relationship of the couple, over time we will see how open be
In the old versions of the game, we had so many paths and stats that were broken. And the only two paths that mattered were the jolly cuckold idiot and Anna the turbo whore. The rest of the tracks are just small episodes, mixed up with other tracks. I hope it will be different this time.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Read it, that's far from interesting. It's basically a rant of someone that doesn't want the cheating path (which for me was the best one of the game).
What is interesting in that post are the dev answers not the question!!!
you can sleep easy because as you see in question 2 the dev answered that the cheating path will be on the game

the sentences in red are the developer's answers
Dev answer:
Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.
As you can see the cheat path will be included for sure in TACOS!
I really hope the dev completely ignored him and the likes of him, or we will have a repeat of the previous failures (in storytelling and quality of the game).
the dev is answering to him... and what is interesting is the fact in all the answers the dev is practically ignoring him ... that's why the post is interesting ... because all the questions are asked by a user who doesn't want Anne cheat with Martin ... and here is what Mircom answers to the specific question

As you know the only man Anne was cheating on the MC was Martin
All others men Anne fucked are part of the MC plan
The plan is the same also in Tacos.... sooooo
cheating path will be on the new game!:p (with better dialogs and renders)

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
What is interesting in that post are the dev answers not the question!!!
you can sleep easy because as you see in question 2 the dev answered that the cheating path will be on the game

the sentences in red are the developer's answers
Dev answer:

As you can see the cheat path will be included for sure in TACOS!

the dev is answering to him... and what is interesting is the fact in all the answers the dev is practically ignoring him ... that's why the post is interesting ... because all the questions are asked by a user who doesn't want Anne cheat with Martin ... and here is what Mircom answers to the specific question

As you know the only man Anne was cheating on the MC was Martin
All others men Anne fucked are part of the MC plan
The plan is the same also in Tacos.... sooooo
charing path will be on the new game!:p (with better dialogs and renders)

Forgive me, I'm still the pain in the ass, but setting aside the Martin question, which is considered by many, if it weren't for Martin, we wouldn't go over 600 pages, but how can Micron say that MC programs all the fucks except Martin, when playing it turns out that Anna decides at the cinema and is alone, on the beach, alone, she meets Malcom and others, or when she has an orgy on the beach, MC is not present, on the contrary, Anna only tells some of these interactions, and the doctor, or to the dentist, or plumber, MC knows it afterwards, and in some he doesn't even know it, like Dree. Clearly micron is either kidding us, or hasn't played the game entirely. their words are at odds with the actions involved.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
In order not to be too offensive, Tacos in a certain sense does not create Anna's freedom to do what she wants, but describes her as a prostitute and nymphomaniac, the more the game goes on, the more she does it for herself, ignorant of Mc, even having doubts, the developers, as I have already repeated, have created an error in the title and in the prologue, because the story is quite another thing, with the prologue I mean, that like a couple it revives the sexual relationship, if your wife fucks the impossible that it makes him addicted to cocks, but of others with always less people and dimensions, and the husband finds himself with handjobs. You have your own personal reasons for this game, but there are things that can't be denied that are wrong, right from the title.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
ok bug when after the trip one of these days when you go to lunch talk to naomi she will come sit while her breast showingfully she will say that she have a treat for the MC because he been nice to her so she will try to BJ him and when i choose to let her continue MC stops her and when i click stop her also he will stop her.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
but in version 3 after this BJ she will invite him to her place and there he might have her and her roommate or sister 3some.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
but in version 3 after this BJ she will invite him to her place and there he might have her and her roommate or sister 3some.

ok, but in your opinion, this would equalize anna's lies and some things that cross the line, we have a too much hackneyed comparison of numbers that has nothing to do with the title or the prologue, if you want to spice up the sex or save the marriage, you can be sure it has nothing to do with gambling. in the end, it's like having the 2 characters compete to see who fucks the most, and their final confrontation on their past is more like a comparison of numbers to find out who won, hahahhahha, Anna beats Tony 35 to 8

Reactions: Leongen43

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
In the cheating and cheating challenge, Anna beats Tony by outclassing him, a guy 40 to 10, with Anna's bonuses that she has in the score, double and triple cocks at the same time. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes