Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
ok, but in your opinion, this would equalize anna's lies and some things that cross the line, we have a too much hackneyed comparison of numbers that has nothing to do with the title or the prologue, if you want to spice up the sex or save the marriage, you can be sure it has nothing to do with gambling. in the end, it's like having the 2 characters compete to see who fucks the most, and their final confrontation on their past is more like a comparison of numbers to find out who won, hahahhahha, Anna beats Tony 35 to 8
Isn't the very concept of swinging gambling though? The most obvious of gambles is STD's, but cheating and losing your partner to a better man/woman has to be right up there too. There is a reason why successful swinger/cuckold couples that last is under 1%.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
ok bug when after the trip one of these days when you go to lunch talk to naomi she will come sit while her breast showingfully she will say that she have a treat for the MC because he been nice to her so she will try to BJ him and when i choose to let her continue MC stops her and when i click stop her also he will stop her.
You need to have at least 3 Naomi points to let her continue and get the bj scene,
  • 1 point for going to the diner and talk to waitress on day 16
  • 1 point for going to diner for lunch and flirt with her on day 17
  • 1 point for going to diner for lunch let her continue on day 23
The bj scene won't happen if you have 2 or less points after having the option "let her continue".
It should have an if-rule in the "let her continue" option to make the diner scene work, so you can't pick the option if your out of points.
with naomipts ≥ 2 :
tac_diner_naomi+2.png
without naomipts ≥ 2 :
tac_diner_naomi_nobj.png

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't know where you got the 1% from, for it to work and I say this from my own experience, you have to be honest, not believe that you are the owner of the couple and never neglect yourself in intimacy with your partner, if you want the mc and anne the relationship works

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
You need to have at least 3 Naomi points to let her continue and get the bj scene,
  • 1 point for going to the diner and talk to waitress on day 16
  • 1 point for going to diner for lunch and flirt with her on day 17
  • 1 point for going to diner for lunch let her continue on day 23
The bj scene won't happen if you have 2 or less points after having the option "let her continue".
It should have an if-rule in the "let her continue" option to make the diner scene work, so you can't pick the option if your out of points.
with naomipts ≥ 2 :
View attachment 2850878

without naomipts ≥ 2:
View attachment 2850885
i done these but when he choose to let her continue but instead he stop her.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
i done these but when he choose to let her continue but instead he stop her.
or do you mean it shows this scene but when he choose to continue it will not.... but why not gray it or dont show that option if he didnt get the three points???

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
or do you mean it shows this scene but when he choose to continue it will not.... but why not gray it or dont show that option if he didnt get the three points???
You can do it yourself by editing the day22to24.rpy file inside the tac game folder (...\Tacos_part4\game\day22to24.rpy) in line 1008.
Just add: if naomipts >=2
after "Let her continue"
tac_script_day22to24.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dole

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
just looking at this pic shouldnt it also be something else than jump d23_diner2? its the same as in stop her.
Not in this case as there is another if-else-rule in d23_diner2 regarding the naomi points:
  • If you have equal or more than 3 Naomi points, she gives you head
  • else, when you have less than 3 Naomi points, you'll stop her and it'll end Naomi's path.
tac_diner_option_2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The dev's intention is to create a cuckold game. I understand you enjoyed the cheating path more than most, but that is not the intent of the game, of the developer, or the "new-new version."

The game got sidetracked by adding the arc of the faithful wife cheating with the husband's father, already a problem for the MC due to losing his previous girlfriend to the dad. It went even further into ridiculous when he started to add prostitution.

TACOS is intended to be a game that focuses primarily on the husband being a happy cuckold. Plain and simple.
Plain, simple and fucking boring, yes.
Anyway, good to know. Thanks.

88stanford88 TY, we'll see. I'm not that confident he'll add a proper path, though.

Reactions: Cedrog

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't know where you got the 1% from, for it to work and I say this from my own experience, you have to be honest, not believe that you are the owner of the couple and never neglect yourself in intimacy with your partner, if you want the mc and anne the relationship works
There is no definitive data I know of. I gave this some thought. Those who attempt this lifestyle then 1% is probably about right, those who live the lifestyle then the figure is much higher. The problem is without a rock solid relationship the problems in it are exacerbated. Not many couples survive in it.

With our adventurous duo, Tony and Anne have larger problems so this relationship is doomed to fail, but since its a VN I'm sure the dev will just write it how he likes instead.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The problem that I always notice is that the mc and anne take too many liberties and they don't seem like a couple but friends with benefits who live in the same place, it seems so far that I don't see that it will change, in part 4 it is see the MC being the same as tac and anne will surely be the same or worse

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
TY, we'll see. I'm not that confident he'll add a proper path, though.
you will be surprised... and as i see you will be very happy
The game got sidetracked by adding the arc of the faithful wife cheating with the husband's father,
This will be aòso in TACOS as upi can see in Mircom 3D answer

as you can see in the following quote the DEV SAID:
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
Martin the father-in-law of Anne will have story progression in the game...
now there are very few logical progressions:

1. Do you think there will be Martin and MC gay scene??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I really think this will never happen(n)
2. Is Martin still with Emma?? ... this is also in the game... Martin hired Emma and Anne as a stewardess for his private jet(y)
3. if Martin is going to have a part in the progress of the story (as the dev said) do you think he will have a smaller dick than Tony?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: of course not!
4. Martin is for sure the one stolen Emma to Tony...

this is a very interesting part of the story because there may be endings where Anne leaves Tony to move in with Martin as Emma already had.... but I think there will be a surprising ending that neither you nor I can predict right now

don't forget that the story starts 5 years after Tony and Anne's graduation and the prologue is almost identical on Tacos... in the College Years Martin stole tony's first girlfriend also in Tacos so one of the hypothesis of the progress of the story is definitely about a clarification between father and son
but since the game is based on sex, cheating, netorase, swinging, and corruption, surely Anne's cheating path starts on the day Martin appears in the story

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Martín does not steal from Emma but seduces her as he did with Anne, the difference is that the mc broke up with Emma and he doesn't break up with Anne, Emma in a dialogue says that she thought she could maintain both relationships, neither of them feel anything for Martín only physical attraction and in the case of Emma also his lifestyle

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Martín does not steal from Emma but seduces her as he did with Anne, the difference is that the mc broke up with Emma and he doesn't break up with Anne, Emma in a dialogue says that she thought she could maintain both relationships, neither of them feel anything for Martín only physical attraction and in the case of Emma also his lifestyle
So should Tony treat Anne the same as he did Emma? Should that be an ending? I think so.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In tac if I should leave her because even knowing the damage that Martin did to the MC, she has sex with Martin showing that she does not love the MC at least not in a healthy way since someone does not intentionally hurt people they love, in tacos It will depend on how they present Martin as a soft antagonist to convince the MC to share or a cruel antagonist who tries to steal it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In tac if I should leave her because even knowing the damage that Martin did to the MC, she has sex with Martin showing that she does not love the MC at least not in a healthy way since someone does not intentionally hurt people they love, in tacos It will depend on how they present Martin as a soft antagonist to convince the MC to share or a cruel antagonist who tries to steal it.
Yes we could see a less toxic Martin or it could go the other way in the end. We will have to wait and see what the Dev does. I'd like to see a few endings to choose from including one with Kelsey. That would be nice.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Martín does not steal from Emma but seduces her as he did with Anne,
So you have info that are not in the game?
Emma in a dialogue says that she thought she could maintain both relationships,
where is this dialogue?... please i know in the code there are notes but if the scene is not in the game it is useless to talk about because it was discarded!

can you please post the pic of this Emma dialog?
or at least try to guide me...
Was that the first time Anne and Emma met in Martin's jet?
Or was it when Tony Anne and Emma went to the pub?
I don't remember any other scenes with Emma-- ooops... there is another one when Tony goes into the shower

there are more scene with Emma in the dead game?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Emma has 4 scenes of sex with Tony, the first one in her house, behind a building, in the shower and the last one in the bar, the mc asks her why she cheated on him and she replied that she thought she could maintain both relationships , tac will be a dead game when nobody wants to play it while there is someone who wants to play it will be very alive

Mitra2773

Jul 20, 2019
Emma has 4 scenes of sex with Tony, the first one in her house, behind a building, in the shower and the last one in the bar, the mc asks her why she cheated on him and she replied that she thought she could maintain both relationships , tac will be a dead game when nobody wants to play it while there is someone who wants to play it will be very alive
Bar scene

Emma.jpg

Reactions: 88stanford88
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes