Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I really miss the old TAC...Yes the story was getting a little confusing but I liked overall where it was and all it needed was some direction? Not as excited as I used to be
It is one of those games that has been in development too long with the story and characters going nowhere interesting. It doesn't help that this is the third iteration of the game and the updates take 3-4 months minimum.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This last update sucked
I dont even know what was in the update - like I played it today, but I couldnt tell you the difference in versions. Was it just the apartment showing with boss guy? (cant remember if mike or kenny because those two characters always looked interchangeable)

Reactions: Leongen43

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
It doesn't help that this is the third iteration of the game and the updates take 3-4 months minimum.
Six years on, three reconceptualizations later, and the only consequential thing that's happened is that both of the main characters have had a lot of sex with people other than their spouse. "But Segnbora, isn't that all that's happened in, say, Exciting Games?" Sure, but EG isn't on its third reboot. EG's dev had a clear idea and pursued it. There's zero chance this is going to get better, though there's a fair but still-unproven chance it's going to be slightly different.

I've no idea which voice in the dev's head told him to remake this yet again, rather than work on a new game free of all this meandering and infantile baggage, but I'll buy whatever alcohol's necessary to mute that voice. Just end it by fiat, set it aside, and do something coherent and planned.

Reactions: aly237204

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The reason he had was pocket money, tac divided his community on patreon after chapter 15 and the other projects were very early, the only option I had left was to restart it, let's clarify something Exciting Games is good but it's not even comparable to the Adventurous Couple

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Six years on, three reconceptualizations later, and the only consequential thing that's happened is that both of the main characters have had a lot of sex with people other than their spouse. "But Segnbora, isn't that all that's happened in, say, Exciting Games?" Sure, but EG isn't on its third reboot. EG's dev had a clear idea and pursued it. There's zero chance this is going to get better, though there's a fair but still-unproven chance it's going to be slightly different.

I've no idea which voice in the dev's head told him to remake this yet again, rather than work on a new game free of all this meandering and infantile baggage, but I'll buy whatever alcohol's necessary to mute that voice. Just end it by fiat, set it aside, and do something coherent and planned.
But Segnbora, I was told this was a masterpiece?

Edit: Damn RIP Lord Ashram he was a real one

• Sad
Reactions: Segnbora
Jul 2, 2023
I think just making the characters reset their relationship at the end of the old game would have been helpful, now we have to go through all the progress we already witnessed (which was mostly enjoyable). Not too sure what the goal of the new game is, but I hope there's aspects of sharing and cheating based on what the player wants.

One thing that still confuses me is the willingness of MC to cheat basically immediately without regret or remorse. I know a lot of people were upset of Anne's behavior in the previous iteration, but I'm also confused by this...

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
One thing that still confuses me is the willingness of MC to cheat basically immediately without regret or remorse. I know a lot of people were upset of Anne's behavior in the previous iteration, but I'm also confused by this...
In all versions of the game the MC is given the opportunity to cheat first; an opportunity he's offered many, many times thereafter. Most of which he never admits, and the early guilt disappears pretty quickly. Only later, when Anne presses him, does he grudgingly acknowledge some — but never close to all — of his misbehavior.

In a game with the slightest morsel of emotional complexity and consequence, it'd be what I said above: the MC doesn't actually care about Anne nearly as much as he cares about his cuckolding fetish. That said, the truth is that I think it's just sloppy and inattentive writing.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The difference between the mc and anne is your choice if the mc is loyal or not and anne is not going to be unfaithful regardless of your choice, some reasons for it is that there was too much padding and the game was about how many men did anne have sex with , after chapter 14 the only real reason why they are together is by decision of mircom3d

fort4

Nov 18, 2019
I have some sad news to report. Some of you may have already seen, but Lord Ashram lost his battle with cancer and has passed away. All his mods are now no longer maintained. Keep his wife in your thoughts as she tries to process everything.

RIP Lord Ashram.
RIP King...

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The difference between the mc and anne is your choice if the mc is loyal or not and anne is not going to be unfaithful regardless of your choice, some reasons for it is that there was too much padding and the game was about how many men did anne have sex with , after chapter 14 the only real reason why they are together is by decision of mircom3d
During the first visit to the resort you can choose to a get a blowjob from a girl. Anne walks in and sees and her response is to go out and get screwed by two guys as pay back for one BJ. So early on she shows her claws as a bitch. I had forgotten about that one until I just played it.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
During the first visit to the resort you can choose to a get a blowjob from a girl. Anne walks in and sees and her response is to go out and get screwed by two guys as pay back for one BJ. So early on she shows her claws as a bitch. I had forgotten about that one until I just played it.
IIRC, there are actually three potential outcomes to that scene: Anne gets pissed and everything goes to hell, Anne's annoyed but decides to go do her own thing, and Anne's supportive and (per their existing agreement) still goes out to do her own thing. But it's based on the player's choices, and specifically on whether or not the MC suddenly turns schizophrenic about her fucking other guys. Which is probably the one and only consistent theme that ran through the entire revamp: don't beg and plead for extramarital sex and then whine or backtrack when she actually does it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
IIRC, there are actually three potential outcomes to that scene: Anne gets pissed and everything goes to hell, Anne's annoyed but decides to go do her own thing, and Anne's supportive and (per their existing agreement) still goes out to do her own thing. But it's based on the player's choices, and specifically on whether or not the MC suddenly turns schizophrenic about her fucking other guys. Which is probably the one and only consistent theme that ran through the entire revamp: don't beg and plead for extramarital sex and then whine or backtrack when she actually does it.
I was in the code exploring so no idea. "Don't beg and plead for extramarital sex and then whine or backtrack when she actually does it." is a fallacy. You can't possibly know until face to face with it. Hence one of the reasons, experienced lifestylers tell newbies to take it slow, communicate, and so on.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
I was in the code exploring so no idea. "Don't beg and plead for extramarital sex and then whine or backtrack when she actually does it." is a fallacy. You can't possibly know until face to face with it. Hence one of the reasons, experienced lifestylers tell newbies to take it slow, communicate, and so on.
Well, I agree with that, but are all three of those outcomes still in the code, or did I dream it?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Anne doesn't mind that the mc has sex with others, if he does it's if you're not honest and don't tell him that you were with the swinger couple, the scene you mentioned depends on your points and if you were honest, if you weren't and your points are Bajos got angry and the game ends, you are sincere and low points he gets upset but continues, you are sincere and you have high points he understands it and leaves happy

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Sorry I can't remember. Too much pain and no sleep today. I'm not at my best. I'll shut up now :oops:
Okay, so I remembered correctly.

If "faithful" isn't set (i.e. if the MC has a threesome and lies to Anne about it), Anne walks in on Elena giving the MC a blowjob, yells at him, accuses him of being a serial cheater, leaves him, and the game ends.

If he confesses in full, Anne walks in on them and has this reaction:

"Ooh, looks like he's found himself someone [sic] plaything! I'll just let him play and I'll go find myself a playtoy as well."

If he tells her about his night but elides the threesome, Anne walks in on them and has a different reaction:

"Asshole! Two can play this game! Time to go find me some play toys!"

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes