estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Part 4 + Partial WT by Lord Ashram

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 217 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
***Gallery Mod TAC S1 CHP14***

This mod adds a Gallery to the game for erotic scenes and images that unlocks as the player encounters those scenes.

For replays player name is Tony.

Will you be making a gallery mod for TACOS Part4?

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Is there any torrent link which includes the full game? Or what are the steps to get the full game..Which files do I download?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Is there any torrent link which includes the full game? Or what are the steps to get the full game..Which files do I download?
There are actually 3 separate games listed in the opening post.

CHP14 Full is the first version of the game. It is the longest with most content. Aka TAC S1
CHP15 is the standalone follow up to S1. Aka TAC S2. It was quickly abandoned when dev decide to reboot the game.
TACOS is the latest incarnation. A remake/reboot of above to adhere more closely to dev’s original vision for the story. Still very much WIP and not as far along as the TAC S1 version.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017

CHP14 Full is the first version of the game. It is the longest with most content. Aka TAC S1
CHP15 is the standalone follow up to S1. Aka TAC S2. It was quickly abandoned when dev decide to reboot the game.
TACOS is the latest incarnation. A remake/reboot of above to adhere more closely to dev’s original vision for the story. Still very much WIP and not as far along as the TAC S1 version.
replayed chpt14 this weekend , forgot what a great game it was.
one question is whats the scene thats makes it possible for gangbang at the swingers club as opped to just her boss fucking her?

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
replayed chpt14 this weekend , forgot what a great game it was.
one question is whats the scene thats makes it possible for gangbang at the swingers club as opped to just her boss fucking her?
To attend the party you have to choose the following when on resort.

on monday:
  • "Keep walking and see what happens"
  • "Don't"
  • "Follow the girls!"
on friday you'll get an invitation from the vancouver girls for saturday.
on saturday choose one of the following...it's your decision:
  • Walker Route - Anne + Walker or MC + Anne + Maryanne
  • Swinger Club MC Sex Only Route - MC has 2 different Threesomes
  • Swinger Club Route - Anne has 2 different Sex Routes and MC 2 different Threesomes

Last edited:
Reactions: oszapo25

lucfer99

Apr 19, 2018
can someone tell me the difference in TACOS version and
Chapter 14 Full Fixed and
Chapter 15 - Standalone

I have not palyed this game yet
So it will be helpful to me if someone can tell me which part to start with and or all these different parts or is TACOS version the full game and i should only download it and play and i will not miss any contect of the game

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
and what is the difference between Chapter 14 Tue and Chapter 14 Full Fixed
Beacuse i have Chapter 14 Tue
Chapter 15 - Standalone

So it will be helpful to me if someone can tell me which part to start with and or all these different parts or is TACOS version the full game and i should only download it and play and i will not miss any contect of the game

[/QUOTE]

in addition, "TAC Chapter 14 Tue" misses the following days from Wednesday to Sunday compared to TAC Chapter 14 Full Fixed

Last edited:

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Chapter 15 - Standalone

Which part to start with? I suggest you, to play through the chapters in order, (14, 15 and TACOS). Each one will provide an outstanding experience. Then repeat the chapter you like the most, over and over again... :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

the very first version is CH1-10... the CH14/15 is the first remake... TACOS IS the 3rd remake
if you want doenload the very old and first version...

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a question and I would like to share it with you, do not feel that for now tacos is somewhat below tac and I am not referring to the story but for example in the sex scenes and the new settings, I would like to know what you think

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I have a question and I would like to share it with you, do not feel that for now tacos is somewhat below tac and I am not referring to the story but for example in the sex scenes and the new settings, I would like to know what you think
You're right it is somehow less compared to the predecessor, but imho the action Anne got in TACOS 3 in the spa was in contrast to that too early in the game.
I'd like to see her first in a striptease or a miss wet-shirt contest to losen up or be open minded.
I also can understand why it might be intended to slow the action down a bit so the crowd won't sing the whoring mathilda song to Anne.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For me Tacos is better and as i said is not a slow burn game and that is so good!
The scene at the SPA was just a a single night where no friends or relatives are involved

The game has not everyday scene
All the scenes in the game are about their plan to awaken the sex between them.
So (in the game) there are only the dialogues that lead to the sexual events
do routine scenes like washing, dressing, shopping, will never be part in the game

The scene at th SPA has logic and comes after 3 weeks where for business reasons the couple only goes for the small activities from the emails (and Ryan-Eric starting approach) and that worked to awaken sex desire between them...
and important think.. Going at the Harisson was an Anne proposal
Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 11.03.28.jpg
the third week they take a short weekend to experience themselves, and Tony discovers with pleasure that Anne opens herself up to sex with strangers in a more surprising way than he thought

the weekend was specifically to test whether Anne felt comfortable having sex with strangers

When you think that a sex scene is too fast you have to remember that they are married since 5 years and that years are not in the game :cool:
there are six months to tell and it is useless to beat ourselves up by wasting time on scenes that have nothing to do with the plan

That is why this game is great!
There will be a lot of action for sure (in TAC the CH3 was more slower)

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes