Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I liked the spa scene, maybe I felt it a bit rushed, which I would have liked to see and unfortunately it didn't happen, a sex scene before the spa where they talk and imagine what is going to happen as it happened in tac and a later sex scene showing how turned on they were from having done it and not just from an oral sex scene that seemed like a bad ending to a spa scene

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It is clear that you did not understand the question correctly, the question was not about the story but the construction of the sex scenes
maybe i do not understand just because your post is totally senseless! ;)
you want scenes disconnected from the story? :oops:

Building sex scenes out of the story has no-sense!!!
for sure you are very complicated to understand :ROFLMAO:
The story is everything... disconnected scenes will never take place in this game...

In this post I already said that this game is SLOW BURN BUT NOT SLOW IN THE SEX SCENES!
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10746431
I was also responding to this user (see below...I just forgot to add his quote) who as you can see is also talking about the story! evidently you post in an incomprehensible way because I don't see what the sex scenes can be related to, if not the story.
so the question was not about sex but he was talking about that sex scene at the SPA was too fast in the story???:unsure:
You're right it is somehow less compared to the predecessor, but imho the action Anne got in TACOS 3 in the spa was in contrast to that too early in the game.
it is not "early" that scene is at day 21 in the short vacation that fits the logic of the storyline

all scenes must be strictly connected to the story!

NO STORY = NO SCENES.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The one who understands is you, MY QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT THE STORY OF THE GAME (you understand) it's about the technical part of the game that I feel needs to be optimized, like the use of the camera, the renders and the sex scenes that I don't see that surpass tac Regarding the spa scene, I don't feel that it was rushed, but rather that there was a lack of a previous sex scene between them and a better sex scene after the spa.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
The one who understands is you, MY QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT THE STORY OF THE GAME (you understand) it's about the technical part of the game that I feel needs to be optimized,
listen I understood perfectly well that you were talking about something that's not in the story... and that's why I responded to you trying to get you to fit into the logic of the story
you are just dreaming on something that will never happen..
I'm sorry for you
all scenes in the game are connected with the story!

I can guarantee that i replay to you understanding everything about your point!
Cheers

• Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What does the technical section of the game have to do with what you are saying? It shows that you don't know how to develop games, what I see and probably the others also see is that there is no substantial improvement in cues, in fact it seems that he is taking a step back if we compare with tac in the visual part and the sex scenes, he did optimize his work in the past and I know it because he made about 10 revisions to tac especially from chapter 1 to 8

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
What does the technical section of the game have to do with what you are saying? It shows that you don't know how to develop games, what I see and probably the others also see is that there is no substantial improvement in cues, in fact it seems that he is taking a step back if we compare with tac in the visual part and the sex scenes, he did optimize his work in the past and I know it because he made about 10 revisions to tac especially from chapter 1 to 8
Don't argue with him, it's pointless.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
The one who understands is you, MY QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT THE STORY OF THE GAME (you understand) it's about the technical part of the game that I feel needs to be optimized, like the use of the camera, the renders and the sex scenes that I don't see that surpass tac Regarding the spa scene, I don't feel that it was rushed, but rather that there was a lack of a previous sex scene between them and a better sex scene after the spa.
You're absolutely right. The quality seems to lack compared to the previous version and also the double check when seeing the new renders of Tacos like feet of Anne in the ground after the pizza delivery on update part 4. It might be because of the pressure the dev sets himself to fullfil demands.
What you were saying about the spa event was also my point of view that it's something lacking before it comes to the sex in the spa like a wet-shirt contest at the lake or dance events with Nick, Matt or James to heat up the atmosphere and bring Anne on the verge and that would explain better why she would be dissapointed if MC stops the action at the spa.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What I see is that at a point in the game's story it will need optimization to improve the visual and technical aspects of the game, in addition to improving the sex scenes, it could also add more sex scenes before the spa and after with the couple having sex in public places being watched and attracting others to share the moment

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Anne's cheating is not triggered just by Martin. Because even if you choose for her not to cheat with Martin, she still eventually cheats on Tony with other guys. All that choice does is avoid the content with Martin, so the affair with him never happens. But eventually she'll cheat on Tony when she visits the beach ( with Drake and Malcolm, and an unnamed guy with two girls that her and Malcolm meet), and also with Troy and Drake at the sauna.

Eventually, she does tell Tony about all of these 'cheating' events, albeit several weeks after they happened, and Tony appears unconcerned about her failure to tell him immediately. Part of that could be, because he himself has not exactly been truthful about his own activities ( if the player has allowed him to cheat on Anne).

Personally, I think the way that happens is counter-intuitive, if you've already chosen for Anne not to cheat with Martin. Really there should be another choice, so that the player can choose if Anne goes ahead and cheats with the other guys. This would eliminate most of the criticism, about players being forced to take part in a cheating game. Hopefully, this will be rectified in the new version.
Sorry, late to the game. I just started a few days ago. This is what pissed me off. I was really enjoying the game. I was being faithful and loving her whenever I could. Then she goes and fucks a stranger at the beach behind my back. Why even give me any of the previous choices if you're going to ignore them? Totally ruined a potentially great game.

Sorry, I'm playing the original not TACOS.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Sorry, late to the game. I just started a few days ago. This is what pissed me off. I was really enjoying the game. I was being faithful and loving her whenever I could. Then she goes and fucks a stranger at the beach behind my back. Why even give me any of the previous choices if you're going to ignore them? Totally ruined a potentially great game.

try to read these posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10706207

try also this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10625792

there are choices to avoid Anne cheating and relationship must be over than 5 points on stat box (DO NOT USE THE MOD)
but you have to don't use the MOD... because the Mod open all paths

don't forget is the MC that want share her with others!... this is the story!

Last edited:
Reactions: blkcrow820

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

this can also help you to avoid Martin at the start... but Martin is her father in law...
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10646966

hope this help

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
try to read these posts
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10706207

try also this
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10625792

there are choices to avoid Anne cheating and relationship must be over than 5 points on stat box (DO NOT USE THE MOD)
but you have to don't use the MOD... because the Mod open all paths

don't forget is the MC that want share her with others!... this is the story!
So, you're saying if I play though again, the same way, but without the mod, she won't cheat on the MC at all? Because I did choose to not go down the Martin path. Also do you mean the mod that shows the stat box?

Also for me, cheating is when she goes and does stuff without telling him until after the fact. For the open relationship, the MC is either there also or agrees to something before it happens, even if he doesn't get to see it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Yes I hear you. You are not alone in your frustrations. The game is unfinished so I am waiting to see how it all plays out in the end in TACOS.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tac is not only unfinished but he had also lost the path of the story that he wanted to tell, which is why the existence of tacos, in discord, if I didn't misunderstand, the first week of September will be the update and the image I saw I think was that of ryan

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
So, you're saying if I play though again, the same way, but without the mod, she won't cheat on the MC at all?
It depends on what cheating is for you

the MC who wants to share her ... so she is not cheating if after having sex with someone she tells him....
Many times she calls the MC on the phone and they talk about what Anne did--and he is the one who pushes her to have sex with others.

I do not think that she is cheating for real because was her husband to push her ... so to say where the cheating begins and where her husband's consent to her fucking with others begins is very difficult
the line is very blurred

In the game the only one Anne fucks behind Tony's back is Martin....
All the other men she will report them to him sooner or later so if she sticks to the plan of telling him she fucked a guy at the spa or whatever this is not cheating because that is the agreement they made at the beginning of the game.

I suggest to read the prologue of TAC... or also Tacos.... the prologue is almost the same in both versions but it is a very important point to understand where and when this story started.
And what cheating means in this story.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
to say for sure where the cheating starts in this story is not very easy because it is the husband who wants her to fuck strangers.... at this point cheat or no cheat just depends on the player's point of view-
because it seems like Tony really wants her to cheat on him and then ask her at night or on the phone who she fucked with.
This is called voyeurism and fetishism
It never happens that the husband clearly tells his wife not to fuck someone ... because even when he tries to do it, he does it late and she has every right to think he is joking... like was with the scene were Tony invites Martin to go in the bathroom knowing that his wife was naked inn the shower!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes