88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That is when you do not have a good relationship with her, especially if she finds you in bed with Nicole, she is acknowledging that perhaps it was not a good choice to open the couple, let's clarify only in the dialogues because in her actions she is more than sure to have sex with everything that comes her way
No ... you are wrong
that scene is in all paths...because it is not related to him
IT IS RELATED TO BOTH OF THEM!

and about my definition of the term below

brainwashing in a relationship that has lasted for many years is normal....
I am therefore trying to make you understand the meaning of this term:
In a couple:
the husband loves to eat sausages and meat ... but slowly the wife brainwashes him and he becomes a vegan.
This is love!!!

normally the woman would like to dress fashionably ... but after a few years the husband manages to convince her to do the cleaning and take care of the children by dressing in big warehouse clothes

when one is in a love relationship for many years the couple begins to get to know each other's tastes... and if these tastes do not coincide the couple divorces in a short time
what I mean is that between husband and wife there is always someone who wants to brainwash the other...BUT THIS IS NOT BAD OR GOOD,,, IT IS JUST NORMAL!

in this case Tony manages in 5 years to change her mind about fucking other men...she has a great time in the first few months and everything seems to go smoothly...

but there must be a clarifying point... in ALL PATHS

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
One of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne is because he knew that with her he could fulfill his fetish, in a matter of what you can do is suggest never forcing because if you do, you can create cracks in the relationship and end up breaking up, my wife or I never never force the other to do something they don't want because in addition to love we respect each other as adults

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
One of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne is because he knew that with her he could fulfill his fetish, in a matter of what you can do is suggest never forcing because if you do, you can create cracks in the relationship and end up breaking up, my wife or I never never force the other to do something they don't want because in addition to love we respect each other as adults
..."One of the reasons why he fell in love with Anne is because he knew that with her he could fulfill his fetish"... ???? No, no, no. When Anne fell in love with Tony, Anne gave up her previous sex life with many partners. Tony was probably aware of Anne's past, just as Tony was not an angel possessed himself. But they were each other's after they met and married. And they only had sex with each other day and night until their love grew tired.
However, Anne's friend Nicole probably constantly reminded them both of their wild pre-marital days. These memories were also the reason why Tony toyed with the idea of what it would be like to see Anne in someone else's arms. It was jealousy-induced sexual excitement that eventually led Tony to encourage Anne.

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That is when you do not have a good relationship with her, especially if she finds you in bed with Nicole, she is acknowledging that perhaps it was not a good choice to open the couple, let's clarify only in the dialogues because in her actions she is more than sure to have sex with everything that comes her way
as you can see the clarifying discussion is also if you have high relationship points
TONY HAS ANNE CONSENT TO FUCK WITH NICOLE... SO NICOLE IS NOT A PROBLEM!
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 17.42.44.jpg

both faithful as you can see
The lack of a point of clarity is the main reason for the remake.
IT IS THE POINT WERE ALL ENDINGS good and bad CAN START

you want talk about me?...
I'm talking about this specific story please don't throw the ball out of bounds
Of course, but Anne struggled for years against the plan to share her with other men.
She at the end agreed, because she loves him
it's normal between husband and wife that after repeating and repeating the same thing for years....

in this case Tony pushed her....
This is a kind of brainwashing, in any case similar thing and not only in sexlife, are normal in all couples who have been together for years and years.
I agree with you in this:
Tony knows she was a slut in college and that is why he pushed her for so long until he overcame her resistance. (brianwashing her)

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you read the prologue carefully, he knows about her past and about almost everything she did in college, it's a few reasons why she fell in love with Anne, the fact that she wanted to leave her past behind doesn't mean she forgets it, during the game story she has sex several of her previous relationships, what Tony does by convincing her is bringing up the past that she had left behind

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
you talk nonsense when the story has dialogue that leaves no room for doubt
Tony knows full well that Anne was a slut in college

in the prologue is clear Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 18.14.14.jpg t
Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 18.12.45.jpg
Tony meets Anne in the second college year
so at lest FOR 4 Years he dates with Anne...and of course Nicole!
imagining things that are not written is out of your mind do you really believe that Tony can marry Anne without knowing what she did in college surely Tony participated and personally I don't know of a college where there is such a strong privacy protection

I knew all the slutty, saintly student girls when I was in college all of us guys talked about girls over there and we didn't miss any parties

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If you read the prologue carefully, he knows about her past and about almost everything she did in college, it's a few reasons why she fell in love with Anne, the fact that she wanted to leave her past behind doesn't mean she forgets it, during the game story she has sex several of her previous relationships, what Tony does by convincing her is bringing up the past that she had left behind
at college is not possible to hide something like that... specially if you have Anne as girlfriend and Nicole as friend

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Not that she fights against Tony's plan, it's just that the mc didn't have good arguments to convince her until she found the adventurous couples page, and the part where Anne always says that he pushes her towards that lifestyle is when she doesn't want to assume part of the blame that the relationship is not going well between them

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The thing about the statistics table, you're right, never had a real weight in tac, they could have a good relationship and be unfaithful but during the game if they were honest with the other they would have the faithful statistic again even when you could be unfaithful again with him mc in the next scene, I hope that in tacos the statistics are more important or that it seems that it will not happen

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Not that she fights against Tony's plan, it's just that the mc didn't have good arguments to convince her until she found the adventurous couples page,
you are always wrong I'm sorry

as always... can you please post the dialogue that confirm your drream?
you are just confused or you do not have read the in-game dialogs

Why you don't write your version of this game?

Anne struggles for years against the tony plan .... he pushed her for years to have sex with others before the prologue
this is from the prologue were that adventurous couple web sita was not in the game
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 18.11.51.jpg
She agreed BEFORE THE WEB SITE SUBSCRIPTON In fact, she agreed only if they not going to couples therapy at a group run by psychologists
This is the effect of his brianwashing on her

so day one Tony searches the web is finds the site...but that happens after he agrees to her plan
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 18.11.11.jpg
and the part where Anne always says that he pushes her towards that lifestyle is when she doesn't want to assume part of the blame that the relationship is not going well between them
you are wrong again.... in the prologue it is written that Tony pushes her for years
Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 18.23.29.jpg
You haven't understood anything about this story and you keep writing things that exist only in your imagination ... but have no relation to the reality of the story

You don't understand the chronology of events
This story will never be as you hope
hope is for losers who read dialogue without understanding it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: oszapo25

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
that it seems that it will not happen
stat box will be just more accurate but it is already very accurate in CH14
as you can see in TACOS THE ONLY ONE IS UNFATHFUL IS TONY UNTIL TODAY!

the stat-box will not be as you are wishing...I'm sorry for you

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Relationship points were never very useful, only at certain specific moments, you keep insisting on brainwashing and you're wrong, no character forces anyone against their will, this is not that kind of game, the goal of the MC is open the couple to fulfill his fetish but he persuades her, he does not force her and when she refers to mc pushing her towards that path it is when she does not want to assume her responsibility in the relationship situation, which is something normal that happens when the couple does not It's ok and I know it from experience

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
stat box will be just more accurate but it is already very accurate in CH14
as you can see in TACOS THE ONLY ONE IS UNFATHFUL IS TONY UNTIL TODAY!

the stat-box will not be as you are wishing...I'm sorry for you
You wrote, that:
..."he pushed her for years to have sex with others before the prologue
this is from the prologue were that adventurous couple web sita was not in the game"...

You are too much in love with BRAINWASHING! ...:) Your fixed idea is refuted by the prologue: ..."You've brought this (sharing) up to Anne a few years back, but she shrugged you off saying, you were weird EVEN THINK OF those things"... This sentence excludes that Tony was constantly brainwashing Anne. So Tony's proposal was a one-off! Even the next step, the recognition of the need to upgrade their sexual lives, does not include sharing. Anne agrees that they must do SOMETHING, and do it of their own free will, without the involvement of a couple therapist.
I fact, Tony's promise to do some research also rules out the possibility that Tony had ANY PLAN ! :) to share Anne with others.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Well summarized, I hope that now you understand that there is nothing in the story about brainwashing, before he said that the ideas of mircom3d were from couples therapy (it is totally false), now he talks about brainwashing, which I followed after Tony he's looking for world domination or maybe he thinks it's Martin and he's taking revenge on tony by saying bad things because he couldn't steal Anne like he did Emma

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's clarify one more time Anne was always a slut and the prologue made that very clear and it's one of the reasons the mc fell for her, no one just brainwashed her, the mc after years of trying and being in a relationship situation not very good. . By using the Adventuring Couple, he ends up convincing Anne that after she has sex with everything she came her way, it's something the MC had foreseen knowing of her past.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Taccos Part 4 bug

While running game code:
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in script
scene d24_amanda_027 with dissovle
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1439, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in <module>
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
TAC The Original Story part4

Reactions: r0ckh0und

oszapo25

Jan 17, 2018
Let's clarify one more time Anne was always a slut and the prologue made that very clear and it's one of the reasons the mc fell for her, no one just brainwashed her, the mc after years of trying and being in a relationship situation not very good. . By using the Adventuring Couple, he ends up convincing Anne that after she has sex with everything she came her way, it's something the MC had foreseen knowing of her past.
A young man usually divides women into 2 groups, the good and the beautiful ones. He has fun with the pretty ones, but marries the good ones. It is unlikely that Tony, having fallen in love with Anne, would have been part of Anne's former lifestyle, or that Anne would have continued her debauchery where she left off, for example, sharing Tony with Nicole. Anne was undoubtedly the most desirable woman in the college. This is why, after Martin, the father, had seduced Tony's Emma, it must have been a great satisfaction for Tony to conquer Anne. It's a strange contradiction that in real life, whores often make the best wives. That's why Tony married Anne, and that's why their marriage was so happy for the first five years.
Tony did not foresee anything. It was one thing to dreaming of sharing Anne with others, but in fact Tony got a thrill out of boasting about Anne and as Anne showed her off and teased other men. The biggest excitement for Tony (for them) was how far Anne would go, and Anne usually always went a little further than Tony had hoped.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand your point but you have to know that there are other reasons to fall in love with a woman like the freedom of how they live life to do what they feel regardless of what the world thinks of her, the mc knows her past and there are some reasons because he fell in love with Anne and with whom he will try to fulfill his fantasy

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes