Taccos Part 4 bug

While running game code:
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in script
scene d24_amanda_027 with dissovle
File "game/day22to24.rpy", line 1356, in <module>
scene d24_amanda_027 with dissovle
NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined
Look at the line: "NameError: name 'dissovle' is not defined"

it should be dissolve, not dissovle. You can edit the day22to24.rpy file yourself with notpad or another editor program like notepad++, atom, etc.!
Open the day22to24.rpy. Go to line 1356 and correct the misspelled word. Save the file and restart the game.

Reactions: Dole

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I understand your point but you have to know that there are other reasons to fall in love with a woman like the freedom of how they live life to do what they feel regardless of what the world thinks of her, the mc knows her past and there are some reasons because he fell in love with Anne and with whom he will try to fulfill his fantasy
Very very rarely do men set out to marry a woman to fulfil their sexual fantasy. Most men can't even imagine telling their wives what their kink even is and stay wannabes their whole lives. If they do get to that point where they do tell her, it is usually followed by years of trying to convince their wives to try it, some succeed, most don't. That is real life, so the odds are if Tony was a real person, it is very doubtful he married Anne to fulfil his kink.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
does anybody knows - how much left to re-do (or how long it might take)?
if the dev will use the 50% of the renders in the old CH14 i think that in 1 year can be done!
if the dev start to make a lot of new renders... i think it will requires 3 years

That is real life, so the odds are if Tony was a real person, it is very doubtful he married Anne to fulfil his kink.
reality or ficton this is the story and there is no doubt that Tony married Anne for love...in real life almost everyone marries for love (or money.... yes in real life no woman marries a man without money)
but the years go by and the confidence grows between husband and wife in real life... and sex is one of the main things to make the relationship solid.
Tony after a few years tries to convince her to fulfill his desires because he has known since college that she could have accepted...
they are on the same wavelength,, Tony's desire is perfectly related to her having the same sexual fantasies as her husband who knows her really well given their years together
Mircom3d quote
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
this are the dev words and i really belive that this story is something that can happen in real life
(of course it is fictional in most parts but in some way is realistic for a couple without kids and that have no money problems... not for nothing his father and her father-in -aw is Martin a billionaire :cool: )

Last edited:
Reactions: single_guy_from_au

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Hopefully you're right and we only have to wait a year but knowing it with its delays or revisions I hope it won't be more than two years, most women, no matter how much they love you, if you don't have economic stability, they don't want to get married and I don't see a bad thing since It is a big change that both are going to make, it is also a fictional story with elements of the real world so he can take many creative liberties, Tony and Anne love each other but the wear and tear that the author describes makes this not enough So that they are fine and Tony's idea of opening a couple begins to gain strength and Anne ends up giving in, still with doubts.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
in real life woman run after the dumbest assholes they can get just because they look good.
Anne is not the type to run after the dumbest assholes if she was not married with Tony
it is easy to know by reading the prologue...at college she was with Nicole and they have a lot of fun but not for marry someone..
She married Tony! (because Tony was handsome and rich from his father and family)
a first son-in-law like Tony is almost a prince for all girls but he loves Anne!
She doesn't run after anyone ..it's the other men and girls who run after her, in fact she always struggled to the plan because she knew everyone would want to fuck her

I was referring to intelligent women who are well aware that they are beautiful and attractive like Anne...

...sorry if i don't get your senseless point

Are you talking about women in general?

I repeat to be more clear for you:

IN REAL LIFE women like Anne do not marry men with no money and without a respectable solid family!

The women you are talking about are stupid or ... if "fat and ugly" (in this case they need money to go with attractive guys) and they only go after handsome men to fuck them certainly not to marry them

Tony is an handsome guy.. he is able to fuck all girl... but he loves only Anne because they are perfectly matched couple!

They are ON THE SAME PAGE! :cool:
He loves to watch Anne with her holes stretched by big cocks and Anne loves to be watched by his handsome husband being holes stretched by the guys she like!

indivisible and perfect couple

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Perhaps it was a personal story of her life that she was not sharing, if only because the attractive Anne would surely be married to another man, she not only marries Tony for love but also for the financial stability that he has, Anne is not a silly, otherwise she would have given in to Tony's wishes long before

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there is a very famous old song that sounds like:...

.... Perhaps, Perhaps, ....Perhaps! :cool:

They are perfect matched... in thediscussion with Emme he said to her: I LOVE ANNE

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
there is always the usual problem that shows how many people here have never been married or perhaps are no longer married because it is rare for a relationship based on sex to last more than 2 or 3 years

there proverbs that can explain better:
1. birds of a feather flock together
2. between husband and wife do not put your finger

What I mean is that they are husband and wife and we can only enjoy watching their stories.. but it is impossible to put ourselves in their shoes .... this are their business...
because every man would react differently...
However one thing is for sure, if in real life we meet a woman as beautiful as Anne who invites us home to fuck while her husband watches...
I think it would be very hard to resist her mind-blowing body.
I would definitely accept.

Reactions: oszapo25

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Touching on the subject of money, I never saw the point that Tony, being from a rich family, has an average job, when in the real world the correct last name will open the doors to the highest positions within a company and I know it from experience because I saw it at work in the early years, also the thing about Anne asking Trevor for a favor to go on an anniversary vacation when it would have been easier to ask Martin with whom she has a working and sexual relationship

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It all depends on the circumstances, if you're single, you're right, no one would refuse to have sex with Anne, but if you're married, depending on your level of relationship with your wife, if it's very good, you don't want to risk losing the love of your life. to have sex with a stranger, if your relationship is not at its best i guess they would, in my case what i would do is talk to my wife and maybe she could have sex with anne too and who knows how far i would go.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It all depends on the circumstances, if you're single, you're right, no one would refuse to have sex with Anne, but if you're married, depending on your level of relationship with your wife, if it's very good, you don't want to risk losing the love of your life. to have sex with a stranger, if your relationship is not at its best i guess they would, in my case what i would do is talk to my wife and maybe she could have sex with anne too and who knows how far i would go.
are you talking about the game?
A lot of men Anne fucks are also married Kenny is married with Candace
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.16.50.jpg
The doctor Edwards is for sure married
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.21.20.jpg
The swinger neighbours are married too
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.27.19.jpg

Holly and Mike are married (and Mike fucks with Anne at least 2 or 3 times)
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.29.43.jpg

Chloe is married with Troy (and Troy fucked Anne with Drake in all holes great
anal scene)
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.36.06.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 19.44.24.jpg
ifI remember well also the dentist has a wife even there areno scene

and she also Alan father to fuck her but he just accept to cum on her body...
but
Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 18.57.23.jpg
I can't understand the sense of your post
because as you see Anne fucks with a lot of married guys in the game
and it is not sure that Malcom or Drake are not married

for sure to say "I'm married" for sure is not a discussion to be made to a woman like Anne...they could all be married or they certainly have a girlfriend

But that's right, I forgot. you always talk about scenes that don't exist in the game....
do you care if someone that fuck with Anne is married?
I think I will not be able to resist if Anne invites me to fuck her

this shows that you are wrong bc even married people like me cannot resist an explicit invitation from Anne

I am not a hypocrite
Instead, I see a lot of hypocrisy in some of your comments

I think your post as usual does not make any sense IMO

I'm not single but I'm right,,, it is you that are wrong

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2888006
(n):mad::mad:It was also hopeless that we couldn't fuck Candace, I hope this will be fixed
View attachment 2888019
(n)

:mad::mad:(n)(n):cautious::cautious::eek::eek:How this scene was hopeless and unnecessary and no choice I hate this scene. Unfortunately, there are more such scenes and the statistics are broken because she has the status of faithful all the time. Here she betrayed her husband without scruples and without telling him.

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
by the time Anne has this visit with the dentist, she is well into her descent into being a cum dump. she jumps on every dick she meets and fucks so many dudes that she isn't telling Tony anymore. pretty sure if she did, Tony would end this farce of an open marriage and toss her ass in da streets cause..She Belong To Da Streets...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is clear that you did not read the comment on which my answer was based, it is about the character Anne in the real world and having sex with her, it had nothing to do with the game, in the real world there are real consequences, especially if your wife discovers your infidelity there where to evaluate the risk if it is convenient to do it or not, in my case I would discuss it with my wife because even being in a swinger relationship I am not stupid enough to do something like that on my own risking my marriage, I hope you understand now

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is clear that you did not read the comment on which my answer was based, it is about the character Anne in the real world and having sex with her, it had nothing to do with the game, in the real world there are real consequences, especially if your wife discovers your infidelity there where to evaluate the risk if it is convenient to do it or not, in my case I would discuss it with my wife because even being in a swinger relationship I am not stupid enough to do something like that on my own risking my marriage, I hope you understand now
Exactly, open relationships still have boundaries the couple decides on. My wife and I will not tolerate cheating. Playing with consent is one thing, cheating is another. It has to do with trust and respect for your relationship and each other.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
by the time Anne has this visit with the dentist, she is well into her descent into being a cum dump. she jumps on every dick she meets and fucks so many dudes that she isn't telling Tony anymore. pretty sure if she did, Tony would end this farce of an open marriage and toss her ass in da streets cause..She Belong To Da Streets...
:ROFLMAO:Yes, and her happy cuckold idiot husband lives in blissful ignorance.:ROFLMAO:That his wife cheats on him without remorse:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
in my case I would discuss it with my wife because even being in a swinger relationship I am not stupid enough to do something like that on my own risking my marriage, I hope you understand now
exactly! You continue to talk about your case?
Do you have that much interest in talking about what happened to you?
why?
Tony and Anne's story is far from your case...
You can't compare your life with a story that is located in Vancouver and it is clear since the prologue and author said that
"was taken from real life group that my wife and I were a part of."
In this story there are a lot of swinging couples

In your case you have done the same in a swinging club... please do not replay your personal story because it is not related with Anne and Tony that are different persons!
they are still together and will probably stay together raising their (or other) children) theirs will provably be a big successfull family.

The story is not about a classic open relationship
it is about an husband that has no more interest to fuck with Anne if she doesn't agree to have him wade while she is being fucked by other men... the reciprocity between them is:
1. the husband likes to watch his wife being fucked in all holes by others
2. and Anne finds out already from the first vacation that she gets turned on like never before by being watched by him while she gets fucked without limits by three strangers in the SPA TUB.. while Tony is filming eerything by sanding messages to encourage her to be fucked!

This is not the same "OPEN RELATIONSHIP" that you had!

THIS IS TACOS AS WELL AS TAC WAS!

NON SENSE I do not understand why Tony should end this farse that HE DECIDED TO START!
I understand that to you he is a loser but if you read the story without understanding, this is just your problem

he is not a loser at all HE IS THE MC THAT for specific reasons told in the prologue (they have been married for 5 years and decide to try the plan of sharing her with strangers...

if for you Tony is a loser you are just judging it by filtering it with your brain...you are jealous of Anne and so you hate the male MC...but you don't understand that she is made for him...she would never be with someone who thinks like you

if he ends the farse the MC loses
Tony has known about the stranger that you think he was only at the dentist since the first time Anne fucked him on the glory hole bathroom... you are wrong because you do not understand the MC plan!
-- Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.52.54.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.53.36.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.53.36.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.54.01.jpg Tony fucked Anne in the glory hole with 2 strangers (and the one in the bathroom with her was the stranger (Danny) meeting that black stranger also at the beach with Malcolm
-- Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 13.05.21.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 13.05.34.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 13.05.45.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 13.05.58.jpg and the last time was while waiting for Tony to be operated on by the Hanna (Tony in oder scenes fucks Hanna without telling Anne)
Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 12.18.52.jpg
The scene is important because the black stranger fucked Anne withTony before introducing himself as Danny, the dentist's orderly.
Tony alread knew about that guy

the thing that caused the remake lies precisely in the fact that the scene where they spill the whole truth is not described in the game...as I have already explained here

Exactly, open relationships still have boundaries the couple decides on. My wife and I will not tolerate cheating.
again you are talking about what?
Tony and Anne open relationship is not the same that your wyfe is thinking
because Anne loves being fucked by many men while her husband watches her!..

there will be a point when the knots will come to a head...but that will happen AFTER THE SIXTH ANNIVERSARY OF THEIR WEDDING.
This is very clear in Tacos and TAC was stopped just because knots point was missing

Tacos story is almost the same as the dev aleady said in Jan 2023 when Mircom said:
"So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders."
of course you are free to hope for changes that resemble your open relationship experiences but I think you will be disappointed
I suggest you all to don't hope for changing that are not related with the sense of TAC that is the first draft of a great masterpiece.
The story is already written and Tacos is inn the TAC thread... that is meaning that is the same story with better dialogs and renders..
I really hope to finally see in the next year the knots point of this story!
No changes are required! just the surprising ENDINGS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I wrote it is about a comment about having sex with Anne if it existed in the REAL WORLD, I hope you understand and let comments that have nothing to do with what I wrote, fiction is one thing and reality is something else, you have to learn to differentiate them

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes