Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
An example is the first vacation if you didn't share Anne you get game over saying you didn't understand the game, in chapter 14 if Anne leaves angry with him, when you find her the mc acts like a submissive cuckold gives Anne oral sex without us knowing if there is still trevor juice inside her

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
An example is the first vacation if you didn't share Anne you get game over saying you didn't understand the game, in chapter 14 if Anne leaves angry with him, when you find her the mc acts like a submissive cuckold gives Anne oral sex without us knowing if there is still trevor juice inside her
By ch14 that is pretty close to my fav ending lmao. I should mod that ending and have him run off with Kelsey haha

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You reminded me, I asked him last week if kelsie was going to be in tacos and he replied that he's not sure he wants to include her, I guess that's why amanda looks so much like kelsie, also in tac in chapter 12 I think tiffany, chloe and kelsie leave Of course, I no longer have an interest in wanting to have an affair with the mc and I think the same thing happens with Martin where Anne tells him that she has no interest in having a relationship with him.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You reminded me, I asked him last week if kelsie was going to be in tacos and he replied that he's not sure he wants to include her, I guess that's why amanda looks so much like kelsie, also in tac in chapter 12 I think tiffany, chloe and kelsie leave Of course, I no longer have an interest in wanting to have an affair with the mc and I think the same thing happens with Martin where Anne tells him that she has no interest in having a relationship with him.
Martin and Anne depend on what paths the dev includes from TAC ch15. We will have to wait and see.

Its not that I want MC to keep having affairs, its that MC needs to find a better LI, this one is done.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't lose faith, maybe he answered me like this so as not to make spoilers, he may appear in the future with a renewed appearance as he did with Naomi

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
That the mc needs it and that mircom3d wants to do it are two different worlds, his vision is that you continue your relationship with Anne even when there may be ups and downs in the marriage
Its a bit beyond ups and downs don't you think? Anyway mircom3d will setup the endings as he wants and we will see what choices he gives us

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true in the history of mircom3d a relationship like this can survive but in the real world it would be very difficult, most likely they would end up getting divorced due to the distance and the lies of both.

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
you asked me? Kelsie will definitely be in! I don’t recall you ever asking me anything!

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I did not do it with this account, I have different ones on discord and on patreon, I asked you why Amanda looked like Kelsie, I was your patron but due to differences in how you carried the story, I walked away, I plan to come back if this time I can see your Vision, What did you want to do from the beginning, What did I like about the job

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Mircom3d Did you still like the butts of Latin women? Do you maintain your fetish for those meaty and big asses or have you changed your tastes?

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The only question I asked was why Amanda looks like Kelsie, and if she wasn't going to show up. It was a joke I played on her grumpy old Aussie because she likes Kelsie, but when she put the sad emoji on I realized I was wrong. That's why I wrote the other message later, sorry if I gave you a hard time.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The only question I asked was why Amanda looks like Kelsie, and if she wasn't going to show up. It was a joke I played on her grumpy old Aussie because she likes Kelsie, but when she put the sad emoji on I realized I was wrong. That's why I wrote the other message later, sorry if I gave you a hard time.
Haha All good. No offence taken. Nothing wrong with a bit of fun, I was just slow to pick up on it.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Anne, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.
but the question is: will you be able to don't go for the cheating path? (I know you installed the mod so... you will not be able to avoid the cheat path... that for me is the best and the only one that make sense im the story!)
if you read well he said "NOT COMPLETE CONTROL"
and if you add the answer about "the doctor"
"Just for you lol" no one will have control on Anne because she is not the MC. the doctor will be part of something that the majority of the husbands can't control ... because Anne has her past and all wives that has been sluts at school loves to have privacy related to their regular visits his wife makes to the gynecologist (I am well aware of what is involved in having a promiscuous sex life for young girls)
Partner interference on gynecologist appointments are unwelcome to most women and would certify his jealousy but Tony is not jealous of Anne and I'm sure she gets very upset when Tony is jealous...(at least that was the case with my first girlfriend yes,the one in my rock band, I was with her for 7 years but when she went to the gynecologist sometimes she would tell me something because I would buy her candida ointments and on those days she couldn't have sex for at least a week or more). About the jealousy, there is evidence in Tacos of this...
if Tony gets jealous by interrupting the spa tub scene with the 3 strangers... She blows him off and doesn't even give him the ritual prize hand job at the end of the night ...
Now go away, the adults are having a conversation.
LOL
sometimes I check on my ignored list and i always found some surprise :p
you are free to hope.... but hope are for losers!:cool:
What adults are you talking about?...I don't see discussions of adults here...I only see scandalized puritans who think Tony is an idiot
and here there is a prove
4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves
you have used a lot of words but your "Tony the idiot" qualify yourself as someone who has not understood this masterpiece...
I ask you a question
about Tacos
do you like the scene in the spa bath where Tony incites his wife to fuck 3 strangers?
do you think Tony is an idiot?
Did you not understand that Tony does all this for his personal pleasure and that his wife is perfect for him?

Tony is not an idiot... it is you who makes hasty judgments about him...

I remember the old "Lieutenant Columbo" TV shows. Today is a "Cult" show (masterpiece :cool: )
I don't know if you remember that shows... the Lieutenant Columbo at the beginning of the cases always looked like an idiot but at the end you realized he was a genius!
I am sure you will be surprised by this story but Mircom answered you in a few words:

THE MC IS NOT ANNE...
think how Anne behaves after the choices of the MC in the scene at the SPA TUB
The MC is Tony and he is a genius! It is very similar to what's happen to me with in the 7 years whit my first wife and we are still in touch.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
LOL
sometimes I check on my ignored list and i always found some surprise :p
you are free to hope.... but hope are for losers!:cool:
What adults are you talking about?...I don't see discussions of adults here...I only see scandalized puritans who think Tony is an idiot
and here there is a prove

you have used a lot of words but your "Tony the idiot" qualify yourself as someone who has not understood this masterpiece...
I ask you a question
about Tacos
do you like the scene in the spa bath where Tony incites his wife to fuck 3 strangers?
do you think Tony is an idiot?
Did you not understand that Tony does all this for his personal pleasure and that his wife is perfect for him?

Tony is not an idiot... it is you who makes hasty judgments about him...
What utter rubbish. NEVER have I said Tony was an idiot. I have said a lot of times I want him to have a better ending because I like him. The only one misunderstanding the game is you with your rose coloured glasses.

Ignore list? I wish you would ignore everyone so we can have a conversation with out your ridiculous interruptions.

I have three debates with you on this page and once on another page. I have better things to do then waste my time having another battle of wits with someone who is clearly unarmed. Bye bye

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
What utter rubbish. NEVER have I said Tony was an idiot. I have said a lot of times I want him to have a better ending because I like him. The only one misunderstanding the game is you with your rose coloured glasses.
but you was talking about me in this post

I know you never said that Tony is an idiot...
you quoted me... here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-11604436

you explicitly told ma to go away because the adults were arguing
you may not be an idiot but you certainly didn't understand what I was referring to

are you hoping that I will go away?
hope is for losers!

remember that if you quote me I will see the ignored users!
genius

• Wow
Reactions: oszapo25

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In tac if I consider that Tony was somewhat stupid and naive, for not reacting in time about the damage he was doing the distance and the lies that both were making in the couple, Anne who puts the mc's feet on the ground and has the conversation they should go back a bit and recover what they had before starting but without leaving the relationship completely open as it happens near the end of chapter 14

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
it is not an open relationship as you think
it is:
Tony loves to watch her with all holes stretched by enormous cocks and even love see her fisted!
Anne loves to please her husband by fucking with every cock she meet...

because at the start is him that pushed her

of course after some time 6 months are gone at CH14 it is not a problem that some sex can slip out their mind
this is normal

but it is not the "classic" open relationship (if there ever was a classic one)
for Tony and Anne this is the way that fits their fetish!

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes