88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think it'll lead to the cheating path, more than a premature ending.
yes cheating for first but if the MC continue she will go with Martin and this happens soon as martin will apears because the cheating path is strictly related with Martin!
but if she is pissed off before Martin appears the game is prematurely over
is GAME OVER WHEN THE COUPLE is no more a couple!

it is not game over if she loves to be watched by the MC during she is fucked by strangers
She loves to get watched by his husband...

but if her husband suddenly doesn't do what he's been asking her to do for years and the MC regrets it...
it shows that he is weak...
and she doesn't like weak people...
she nothing more than to see her fuck other men by inciting her and making her feel loved by his partner

She LOVES having her husband watch her...if he stops her from doing that, the story is over!

She loves the man who allows her to do all this without strict rules and especially without stupid jealousies... because after 5 years of marriage jealousy is idiotic in this story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I liked the spa scene, in fact I consider it the best scene so far in tacos, the only thing I said is that I would have liked a previous scene between mc and anne as happened in tac
the scene in tac will be later in tacos ... The first vacation in tac will be also later... this is just a short weekend

this first scenes in spa was made for understand that Anne can be pissed off if you stop her!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I have to say this, as I've seen it constantly in this thread. Five years of marriage is NOT very long...I understand there are many in this forum that struggle to keep relations with the opposite sex, so for some, I guess it sounds like a long time...but it's really not.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I have to say this, as I've seen it constantly in this thread. Five years of marriage is NOT very long...I understand there are many in this forum that struggle to keep relations with the opposite sex, so for some, I guess it sounds like a long time...but it's really not.
they are in relationship since the second year of the college,,, and married after college graduation
they are together since about 8 years ago at thestart of the game... by the way this is what is written in the prologue of TAC and TACOS AS WELL

They will go for the sixth wedding annyversari in 6 months from the start!

so if for you is a short time is not the same for TONY & ANNE!
there is no more sexual actraction beween them in the first day of the game

read the prologue! :cool:

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
why she have to prove remorse if she is doing what her husband want?
you are free to hope
but the story you are telling is senseless in Tacos

again
what do you think about the SPA TUB scene in Tacos?
the story will be the same and YOU will search for the mod to play al cheating paths! (unfortunately the Lord R.I.P. mod will never be..and i'm so sorry for this)

some hypocrisy shines through in every question you ask and every post you make about this story!

Can you please post this dialog from this game?...
There are no rules between them!!!.. this is your limit.. maybe you are confusing with some other game that you are playing were the couple has that rules

you are wrong!
Tony And Anne don't have any rules like you are dreaming

it is you that are dreaming on never written dialogs
CH15 HERE
View attachment 2892849
Tony knows every cock she fucked except Martin!
Or better he knows that she fucked Martin but he was thinking that was just one time in the bathroom.. and Anne always hide to him for the reason about what happened with Emma at the college times (about 8 years ago)!!

you are the one who interprets Mircom's answers according to your own way of seeing the story

I only read the words written in the game and in his answers

He answer to you about the doctor scene
"Just for you LOL"
what does "lol" mean to you?

do you really think that he will delete an important scene just for you ?... "LOL"
There were rules. Tony didn't give Annie permission to cheat on him without his knowledge, there was no dialogue about it. So I doubt Tony would be happy about that. Everything they did with others, they always had to talk about it, it's possible that this dialogue was removed in TACOS, it was in the old version of the game. Anne also follows the rule that Tony doesn't fuck co-workers. So don't say I don't have rules. I never wrote that the creator would remove the scene with the gynecologist for me. He said that in this scene he will give players a choice. Don't tell me words I haven't used. In episode 15, the dialogue that she didn't tell Tony about the others is a lie, there is no dialogue about it anywhere. This will probably be changed. I'm glad that in each scene I had a choice as it should be.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There were rules. Tony didn't give Annie permission to cheat on him without his knowledge, there was no dialogue about it. So I doubt Tony would be happy about that. Everything they did with others they always had to talk about it, it's possible that this dialogue was removed in TACOS, it was in the old version of the game. Anne also makes a rule that Tony doesn't fuck co-workers. So don't say I don't have rules. I never wrote that the creator would remove the scene with the gynecologist for me. He said that in this scene he will give players a choice. Don't tell me words I haven't used. In episode 15, the dialogue that she didn't tell Tony about Martyna and the others is a lie, there is no dialogue about it anywhere. This will probably be changed. I'm glad I had the choice in every scene as it should be.
I was thinking you have the screenshot were this is write in the game!
but yours are just blah blah!
i will ignore you now

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In some cases, the time of a relationship is relative, you can spend 20 years with your wife and be super in love or be 2 years and it seems that at any moment you are going to end the relationship, it all depends on how much you take care of your relationship and that a factor does not appear that It is out of your reach and that you can break your relationship with her, what life teaches you and even mircom3d in his game that you will not always have control of your life and the only thing you can do is adapt as best as possible

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
good news the paying supporters are increasing
400!!! (y) (y) (y) :p :p :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 18.45.18.jpg
I hope the developer is working on part 5... even bc part 4 was nothing... just talk about the fact that Tont & Anne are buying a new house.
But he deserve more support!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Despite all the reboots/remakes Season 1 still has the most content and I am made aware of a scene I missed. Updated the gallery mod for that scene. Let me know if I am missing other scenes.

Reactions: Leongen43

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
what?
are you dreaming again?

he always watch her having sex with other men
plaes I cannot post all sex scene were Tony is present and for sure he is partecipating... because only the fact that he watch her is PARTICIPATING

He is not present for his own job
but when he is not prsent at the morning or in the evening they talk together with the phone

she send him explicit photos with big cocks inside her... or she tells him about the fucking she did and says;
"close your eyes dear, so you can imagine the scene as I tell you how Drake fucked me"

there are lots of scenes where she jerks him off while she tells him about the pleasure she got from getting fucked hard by BBCs

Tony is alwaysp present when she fucks hard in all vacation... and when he is busy he ask her to he asks her how it went today; did you fuck well
there is also dialogue where she gets pissed that he always asks if she fucked someone
he is just interested that she gets fucked by everyone everywhere...he even dreams about her
View attachment 2892998
are you sure you are talking about this story?
(y)And here is the rule, they have to talk to each other about everything:ROFLMAO:.And that's where you're lying, because Tony isn't always with Anne when he's fucking someone

Last edited:

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I can ask a stupid question, in the open relationship because this disparity in the count of relationships, the difference on who has more visibility in the game is too noticeable, then if they have these problems, how does a situation similar to reconnect the couple, the game starts it's excellent, but in my opinion it is too based on Anna whore, I've read that Anna loves it if Tony sees her with others, but this happens less than 50% of the time, it's this denial of Anna about Tony for her colleague, I find it selfish , not to mention the final clarification, in my opinion Tony should have been pissed off, especially for all the filth that Anna does on her anniversary is after she spent the night with Walker like that. the game leans too much in Anna's favor in terms of opportunities, couple game in Italian means playing at the same time and together.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
sì, tradisce per primo, ma se l'MC continua andrà con Martin e questo accadrà non appena Martin apparirà perché il percorso del tradimento è strettamente correlato a Martin!
ma se lei si arrabbia prima che arrivi Martin, il gioco finisce prematuramente
è GAME OVER QUANDO LA COPPIA non è più una coppia!

non è finita se le piace essere osservata dall'MC mentre viene scopata da sconosciuti
Adora farsi osservare da suo marito...

ma se suo marito all'improvviso non fa quello che le chiede da anni e l'MC se ne pente...
dimostra che è debole...
e non le piacciono le persone deboli...
lei non fa altro che vederla scopare con altri uomini incitandola e facendola sentire amata dal suo partner

ADORA essere sorvegliata dal marito... se lui le impedisce di farlo, la storia è finita!

Ama l'uomo che le permette di fare tutto questo senza regole ferree e soprattutto senza stupide gelosie... perché dopo 5 anni di matrimonio la gelosia è da idioti in questa storia.
[/CITAZIONE]

Se come dici tu che Anna anche nel percorso fedeltà, quando fa sesso con Walker o il motivo per cui Walker è in vacanza con loro, perché non ne parla, anzi, con Walker ha anche un conflitto interno perché pensa su come Walker la vuole.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes