88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
instead we had the stories of anne who always ends up masturbating tony and i never liked it
yes this is the story

Tony loves to see her fucked .. loves to see her cumming
it is Tony that encourage her because she struggled for yers to di this.

this is the logic in this story

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
That scene depends on your honesty and your relationship points, if you are honest and you have high points she doesn't get angry and instead she gives you oral sex and by the way prepares breakfast (what a good way to wake up in the morning who wouldn't like it )
about who are you blah blabing?

Tony is not like yu think... another boring facepalm non sense :sleep:

Tony's honesty is cristalline ..he is pursuing his own path of sharing his wife with other men...and he has honestly told Anne who has accepted it

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
More than a rule for Anne, it's more when she realizes how compatible and possible feelings Kelsie can have for the MC, that's why Anne doesn't want her to have sex with her co-workers and the MC asks Anne that she tell him about her relationships with other men is because he likes it but with the exception of martín, that's where the mc gets upset when she confesses

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
More than a rule for Anne, it's more when she realizes how compatible and possible feelings Kelsie can have for the MC, that's why Anne doesn't want her to have sex with her co-workers and the MC asks Anne that she tell him about her relationships with other men is because he likes it but with the exception of martín, that's where the mc gets upset when she confesses
this is a rule for Tony!
She don't care about Kelsie because it is not at her level
Tony will never leave Anne for her

another of yours repetitive dream on :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You have to learn that the facial gestures that a person makes can say more than words, if you look at the gestures on Anne's face, you can see that she doesn't like that the mc spends so many hours with Kelsie for fear of creating a bond sentimental, something that Anne is clear about, that is why she does not create any sentimental bond for her, they are just sex, but she is not sure that the mc understands in the same way

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You have to learn that the facial gestures that a person makes can say more than words, if you look at the gestures on Anne's face, you can see that she doesn't like that the mc spends so many hours with Kelsie for fear of creating a bond sentimental, something that Anne is clear about, that is why she does not create any sentimental bond for her, they are just sex, but she is not sure that the mc understands in the same way
She may feel jealous

Reactions: Leongen43

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Their sex life has become boring and their opening marriage doesn't mean that their love for each other has diminished.
you are right in this
I got the point (now I have to think to awarding you in some was, lol)
They love each other but the reason is SEX PERFORMANCES!
They are looking for physical and mechanical HARD SEX..they both are addicted (and Tony is addicted to watch her when she fucks other as she is addicted to be watched)

I experienced that for some time... the pleasure and the sexual satisfation you can experience when you and your girl are in this type of relationship became addictive... (we had a contract for six months in Japan in my case)
But everything ends sooner or later....
It is sure that after six month or even 1 year there will be a point where they will be forced to confront reality (for me was when the time of night clubs contracts around the world ended)
When they run out of fun Tony and Anne will have to decide what to do...
but I hope they continue to entertain us for many more years

if this couple breaks up for us the fun will end! (
and it will be a sad day)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
More than jealousy, what she feels is fear, you have to see that they are just taking the first steps in an open relationship, it is unknown territory for both of them and her fear is that a woman appears who could create separation between the couple, she Imagine that in tacos they create a character who is a dominant boss and who does what he wants with Tony

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
More than jealousy, what she feels is fear, you have to see that they are just taking the first steps in an open relationship, it is unknown territory for both of them and her fear is that a woman appears who could create separation between the couple, she Imagine that in tacos they create a character who is a dominant boss and who does what he wants with Tony
(y) :unsure: That could be interesting. And Anne leaves Martin to fight a mysterious dominant woman to get her husband back

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It could happen and maybe on the way to save him Anne runs into two men with huge penises and inside she says he can wait I don't think he's going anywhere and let the fun begin
:ROFLMAO:It would be hard to resist her because she fucks everything that moves:ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
When he finally arrives a bit late and sees him totally subdued, he's going to tell this woman he's my husband and I'm going to take him away. I have many stories to tell him about all the men I've been with who are better lovers than him and then give him Masturbated out of pity so that he can sleep happily, since Tony's happiness is important to her, right?

kazuum

Dec 13, 2022
There's a little change of plans in my life. Kind of a big change actually.

As I had mentioned in my last post early in August, my plan was to resign from my full time job in January 2024. But I've decided that I need to make the change now and so I have tendered my resignation at work effective September 16th. From then on I will be working full time on TACOS and Christina.

I'm scared shitless and so is my wife but she is very supportive and we're both very excited with the new chapter in our life.

I only read that he anticipated the creation process, no that he released something

update.JPG

Part 4b is out with the posted news above

Reactions: ant007

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
There's a little change of plans in my life. Kind of a big change actually.

As I had mentioned in my last post early in August, my plan was to resign from my full time job in January 2024. But I've decided that I need to make the change now and so I have tendered my resignation at work effective September 16th. From then on I will be working full time on TACOS and Christina.

I'm scared shitless and so is my wife but she is very supportive and we're both very excited with the new chapter in our life.

I only read that he anticipated the creation process, no that he released something
If he can fix the mistakes from TAC in TACOS, I may end sign up for his Patreon.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I just read it too, I hope that everything goes well for you because what you are going to do is a leap of faith, quitting your job and dedicating yourself 100% to developing graphic novels is risky, now you have to wait and see how everything turns out, for my part I prefer that you dedicate tacos and to Christine for later when tacos is nearing completion

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Okay here are my thoughts on the game. Remember they are my thoughts which doesn't make them right or wrong, just mine. On the positives Annie has to be one of the top 3 hottest characters in any game. The sex is frequent, you don't have to click 500 times through endless, meaningless dialogue to get to the action. I'm neither for or against the whole "horse cock" debate. It isn't something that turns me on or off. If I go into things that could be improved the only thing that comes to mind is I need to understand Annie's thoughts in certain situations. I realize this is a male protagonist game but there are situations (in the old game) where Annie is not with Tony so I'm not sure if its a total male prospective game. Besides Tony is the one pushing Annie so her perspective would be better than Tony's. He's getting what he wants but she has to be convinced. So understanding her "corruption" from loving housewife to total slut is a better story. Tony's intentions and level of excitement at seeing his wife really never change but hers do. That's my thoughts. Now ill wait for a certain person on this thread to give me the "war and peace" reply that will tell me I'm wrong.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes