Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sorry if I can't like your comments, I got the limit message for today, as far as Anne is concerned, she is not jealous, she is very confident in herself, the only thing that worries her is that by spending so many hours with these women, he can create a bond that goes beyond just sexual, especially since they are new to having an open relationship and there are many things that both do not know.
(y):ROFLMAO:It's okay, your layman's magazine is empty, I understand(y)

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the story that Mircom3D tells us, he describes that the couple is losing the spark and sexual desire between them, that is why the idea of opening the relationship and that later there are problems is natural, they are new to this lifestyle, which I always see as a danger is the distance and lack of desire that can be created between them, but it will depend on both the developer and the player which path they choose

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Sorry I'm new to the forum and the game, I've summarized all the comments, of course I've played more than once, but logically, how can't I define Tony as an idiot who leaves Anna every opportunity to have fun while he settles for the stories and handjobs of her, or of women, who according to the story, are steps below Anna's beauty, I could understand if he actively participated in every meeting ok, but gradually I noticed that the couple instead of uniting more, they transform marriage more like a company for the night and out of habit, but then again, it's just my impression. Naturally always with logic, they enliven themselves individually, each one is his own master, but calling it a way to bring the couple closer, I have my doubts.
You make some good points and I understand your confusion. "he settles for the stories and handjobs" yes that is a very real kink and it does bring a couple closer together. The cuckold/hotwife lifestyle is not for everyone but many couples do make it work well for them and it does improve their marriage. I understand it is hard to come to grips with but it is a legit.

You are right though in that Tony and Anne drift further away from each other as they start to cheat and keep secrets from each other and it isn't a way to bring a couple closer.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You make some good points and I understand your confusion. "he settles for the stories and handjobs" yes that is a very real kink and it does bring a couple closer together. The cuckold/hotwife lifestyle is not for everyone but many couples do make it work well for them and it does improve their marriage. I understand it is hard to come to grips with but it is a legit.

You are right though in that Tony and Anne drift further away from each other as they start to cheat and keep secrets from each other and it isn't a way to bring a couple closer.
(y)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It is true this type of game is not for everyone, but if you play them you should not do it only with your perspectives but also with mircom3d's that he wants us to understand since he is the number 1 fan of this story, in another grumpy old topic aussie, did you read the message I left you in the other forum and if you did, do you think you would win?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is true this type of game is not for everyone, but if you play them you should not do it only with your perspectives but also with mircom3d's that he wants us to understand since he is the number 1 fan of this story, in another grumpy old topic aussie, did you read the message I left you in the other forum and if you did, do you think you would win?
:LOL: I just answered it. I think I would lose that one :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Too bad I thought it was going to be your ideal contest since you have more experience and probably your tongue has lost its sense of taste for all the sex you surely have, I have a hard time remembering the taste of chicken I guess it's normal, right?
:ROFLMAO: sorry to disappoint but that sort of detail would break my agreement with my wife. Talking about our relationship on here is fine, intimate details is not. Besides, Joshy deserves a win occasionally.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
And what happens if joshy after this does not stop winning and ends up conquering the world forcing all men to clean all women after having sex with other men, it's okay for you when it was your defeat that started his path to promotion of becoming emperor joshy, think about it?
I'm old, by the time that happens I'll be dead and buried and won't care either way :ROFLMAO:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Old but not obsolete, you still have to have the energy to seduce a married woman and do it with her in such a way that when she does it with her husband and utters your name it will be very destructive for their marriage but for your high ego and with a expression that says i still can
:ROFLMAO: Oh dear, I have no idea how to even respond to that! Its 4am here, good night.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I propose this because we do not stop talking about what has already happened and we try to make comments letting our imagination run wild about what we could see next even when the chances of it happening are not great, hopefully some of our ideas will help. mircom3d and hopefully maybe it will appear in the game

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
seems the new game is leaning more to having Tony as the happy idiot he was in the beginning of TAC. however, whether Anne becomes a turbo slut or not may not be something we have control of, and that will end my interest in the game. i liked that we could block her doing stuff with some of the guys. such as Martin the piece of shit. would have liked to have the choice that Tony hangs up on him when he calls and blocks his number. then when he tries hiring Anne as his personal stewardess, she tells Tony about it and he goes ballistic on Martin and beats his ass. as he deserves. eveything else is fine with me. i just really hate Martin lol

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Can you imagine that at some point in history we can take revenge on Martin for what he did to us and take away his empire, keeping all the beautiful flight attendants and putting cameras on all planes to make them have sex with rich men and in the future be able to extort them

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Can you imagine that at some point in history we can take revenge on Martin for what he did to us and take away his empire, keeping all the beautiful flight attendants and putting cameras on all planes to make them have sex with rich men and in the future be able to extort them
:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
seems the new game is leaning more to having Tony as the happy idiot he was in the beginning of TAC. however, whether Anne becomes a turbo slut or not may not be something we have control of, and that will end my interest in the game. i liked that we could block her doing stuff with some of the guys. such as Martin the piece of shit. would have liked to have the choice that Tony hangs up on him when he calls and blocks his number. then when he tries hiring Anne as his personal stewardess, she tells Tony about it and he goes ballistic on Martin and beats his ass. as he deserves. eveything else is fine with me. i just really hate Martin lol

(y):mad::(I hate Martin and Uncle Tony but don't say it out loud or :ROFLMAO::eek:Sanford will come and tell you you're wrong and he's right.:ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
(y):mad::(I hate Martin and Uncle Tony but don't say it out loud or :ROFLMAO::eek:Sanford will come and tell you you're wrong and he's right.:ROFLMAO:
let him. his nonsensical babble is funny as fuck as he tries so hard to get everyone to agree with his point of view. yet, only a complete asshole would model himself after a cocksucking asshole like Martin. did i mention i hate Martin? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
as for Uncle Robert, i always made him watch while Anne and Tony got it on. so it's not surprising that he would resort to trying to blackmail Anne since he had a serious case of blue balls after Tony and Anne were finished with him. well i think he had to jerk off while watching.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Why don't you leave your differences with 88standford88 for a moment, use your imagination especially that dark part that I would love to see and tell us what you would like to see in tacos, to give you an example of what you think is an orgasm competition where the winner has sex With the MC and the losers they become the fun toys of the spectators, perhaps where Anne loses and while they are using her, she sees that Kelsie was the winner and is having sex with Tony

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes