Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
let him. his nonsensical babble is funny as fuck as he tries so hard to get everyone to agree with his point of view. yet, only a complete asshole would model himself after a cocksucking asshole like Martin. did i mention i hate Martin? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
as for Uncle Robert, i always made him watch while Anne and Tony got it on. so it's not surprising that he would resort to trying to blackmail Anne since he had a serious case of blue balls after Tony and Anne were finished with him. well i think he had to jerk off while watching.
I hate Martin too. But just like in sports there are two teams you root for, your team and the team you hate the most (to lose). In games like this characters like Martin play an important role. You want to see them built up just to fall. While you hate the build up you enjoy the fall even more. Hopefully that's what happens with Martin.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Martin has done his job. He is the bad guy and we all hate him. I think the dev went a bit too far with the Martin/Anne thing in TAC because it caused some of us to dislike Anne a lot for what she did and Anne became the bad guy of the story as well.

I'd like Tony to find out and plot a sneaky revenge on both, serving Anne divorce papers at her most vulnerable moment and Tony stripping Martin of every thing, his wealth, his company, his status and his dignity. The sort of revenge I wish I could have had on my ex and family member.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I understand the contempt for Martin but no one has any crazy ideas, you have already read that he is going to dedicate himself 100% to this and he could use some help with ideas that he can use, I hope 88standford88 doesn't come at me with the crap that Mircom3D comes up with he doesn't need anything that's false we all need help especially when we take risky steps like he's going to do, an idea of mine was a transsexual character who wants to have sex with the MC and Anne separately or at the same time

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I understand the contempt for Martin but no one has any crazy ideas, you have already read that he is going to dedicate himself 100% to this and he could use some help with ideas that he can use, I hope 88standford88 doesn't come at me with the crap that Mircom3D comes up with he doesn't need anything that's false we all need help especially when we take risky steps like he's going to do, an idea of mine was a transsexual character who wants to have sex with the MC and Anne separately or at the same time
I'm getting my Kelsey ending so I'm super happy.

As for Martin, crazy doesn't enter in to it sorry. I want total destruction of Martin plain and simple. I don't want him to die, yet... I want him to slowly rot in a hole in the ground in Bolivia or something, stripped of everything so he can think about all the crap he did to his son. I'm a 'Grumpy' old bugger when it comes to certain scenarios, this is one of them. :devilish:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I wouldn't choose Bolivia knowing Martin, I'm sure he ends up becoming a drug lord and returns more powerful and dangerous than ever to make Tony's life even more miserable. Can you imagine Kelsie with a new image that looks like a super model and that puts insecure even to anne because tony can't stop looking at her

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
If it makes you feel any better I did wake up with four pussies in my face this morning.

Reactions: Leongen43

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
let him. his nonsensical babble is funny as fuck as he tries so hard to get everyone to agree with his point of view. yet, only a complete asshole would model himself after a cocksucking asshole like Martin. did i mention i hate Martin? :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
as for Uncle Robert, i always made him watch while Anne and Tony got it on. so it's not surprising that he would resort to trying to blackmail Anne since he had a serious case of blue balls after Tony and Anne were finished with him. well i think he had to jerk off while watching.
:ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Martin has done his job. He is the bad guy and we all hate him. I think the dev went a bit too far with the Martin/Anne thing in TAC because it caused some of us to dislike Anne a lot for what she did and Anne became the bad guy of the story as well.

I'd like Tony to find out and plot a sneaky revenge on both, serving Anne divorce papers at her most vulnerable moment and Tony stripping Martin of every thing, his wealth, his company, his status and his dignity. The sort of revenge I wish I could have had on my ex and family member.
(y)

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes