Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
What about the multiple endings to be able to see it will we have to make different decisions throughout the game or will it be something exclusive to the final part?
Will grumpy old aussie be alive to see it or will we have to do a séance to see the end with kelsie? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What about the multiple endings to be able to see it will we have to make different decisions throughout the game or will it be something exclusive to the final part?
Will grumpy old aussie be alive to see it or will we have to do a séance to see the end with kelsie? :unsure:
I don't know about the first question, I can't remember if the dev has said anything. I can answer the second. The way I am feeling today you better buy the candles for the séance.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
thanks for your permission about my ability to write and posting here...but neither you and/or your friends can decide who should or should not post here...

indeed it is understandable that users who hate Martin (Anne's father-in-law) find my posts meaningless because it is obvious they cannot agree because as well as you would practically want you MC to be a fatherless (THIS IS THE REAL SENSELESS THING)
I have read so many of your posts where you write that you want Martin dead! have you?

but actually the funny thing is that if the dev had said that Martin is not present in TACOS I would write that Mircom has decided to change the story in the remake... but unfortunately for you who give the character of the MC's father is not so as you can read here

the dev said:
"There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress."
and

what is really funny is to read your meaningless comments about the story that will be similar to that of TAC
the changes involve
1. better reders
2. adding new scenes (adding means he will not take away TAC scenes that will still be in tacos but he will add new ones like he did with the scene in the spa tub)
3. the dialogues will be different and aimed at a better understanding of the story

this are not my words...
from his patreon message
"The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders.
They are just stupid people laughing at me because they know their hopes at getting the changes they are trying to repeatedly motivate but as we can see the only motive they have is hatred toward the MC's father)
such changes will never happen in TACOS and that is why they vent their frustration by laughing
Anybody knows what the news is?
1693728613665.png
now the post is behind the paywall... so you have to pay for read that post.

If i remember well
he said that as of recently and in about mid-September his main job will no longer be active and because of that he will devote himself full time to the development of TACOS and Christina.
He had basically decided to quit the job he was doing that caused him delays in game development
now is supposed to be a full time developer (maybe he retired from that Job although I am not sure)
in any case to unlock the post it only takes a few dollars

I really suggest to support this great developer.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I never had a problem with Martin, I always saw him as a test that the couple had to overcome and it helped me learn a little more about the past mc, it's a pity that Martin's story ended after Anne rejected him, I would have preferred to have him on vacation anniversary and not Trevor that his existence was to replace Martin as an antagonist and for me he was never up to par, I hope that in tacos we will see different versions of Martin that will depend on our decisions and for 88standford88 to have a better ending next to Anne than We saw him in tac (for me an ending with my beautiful Nicole is the only one that deserves me)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
:ROFLMAO::eek:Tony is a double idiot because twice his father steals his girlfriends. And he didn't learn anything.:ROFLMAO:(n)
Yeah but he trusts his cheating wife who went to great lengths to hide it. You can't blame MC for Anne yet

I never had a problem with Martin, I always saw him as a test that the couple had to overcome and it helped me learn a little more about the past mc, it's a pity that Martin's story ended after Anne rejected him, I would have preferred to have him on vacation anniversary and not Trevor that his existence was to replace Martin as an antagonist and for me he was never up to par, I hope that in tacos we will see different versions of Martin that will depend on our decisions and for 88standford88 to have a better ending next to Anne than We saw him in tac (for me an ending with my beautiful Nicole is the only one that deserves me)
Martin is the bad guy of the story and he does his job well. I hate him with a passion but we are suppose to, that is his role and Mircom has done a great job with writing him in to the TAC story and that will come across in to the TACOS story. It has too, you can't let the Martin energy go to waste, Mircom has to take advantage of it. So we will see more of him no doubt.

Trevor is no Martin, not even in the same ball park.

I like Nicole and I strongly suspect there will be an ending with her especially if the marriage goes ass up. I'd play TACOS just for that ending. Kelsey is getting an ending (WOOHOO) Stanford keeps telling us hope is for losers, well my hope won and I'm over the moon about it.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Martin doesn't steal Anne from the mc, they just have sex and when he suggests they have a relationship she rejects it because she only sees it as sex (better than the one she has with Tony), and that Tony is an idiot is true. and it is not because of that, but because he does not notice the separation that the couple is having and that the sex between them will not improve but will worsen.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Martin doesn't steal Anne from the mc, they only have sex and when he suggests having a relationship she rejects it because she only sees it as sex (better than the one she has with Tony), and that Tony is an idiot is true and It is not because of that, but because he does not notice the perception that the couple is having and that sex between will not improve but worsens
:eek: What was supposed to help them leads more and more to destruction. .:mad::mad:(n)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I would like that in tacos if the couple begins to distance themselves as in tac I hope it is the mc and not Anne who reacts, because in tac it is she who creates that distance between them to a great extent by preferring to spend more time with other men than with her husband

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I had Anne totally reject Martin. I was not happy when he showed back up as the one hiring Anne but at least he hasn't tried anything again.

On another note I finally worked through some more of TAC. It went well for a number of chapters until they went to Barbados. I was a bit disappointed with the yacht cruise. Anne even said she wanted to relax considering it's their anniversary. But then they're thrown on the 'lifestyles' cruise without a choice. So she does a 180 and starts fucking around. lol Obviously I don't mind them playing around (that's why I play it), it just didn't seem to be a natural switch. It would have been nice if they eased back into it back at the resort instead.

Then back at the resort she runs off and fucks some guy on the beach and doesn't tell Tony. That's not being faithful. And what's with this crap - she felt 'love' with the guy on the yacht? In my playthrough they constantly tell each other how much they love each other through out they day. WTF?

Also MC and Anne had anal sex, but they acted like it was the first time. Odd because they did it a few chapters previously. They also discussed some scenes that supposedly happened but didn't in my playthrough.

These type of things are what I hope get straightened out in TACOS. If they do, then I may become a Patreon.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If I don't remember correctly, it's another man and not Tony with whom she has anal sex for the first time, something I don't like because it would have to be her husband and not a stranger who will debut that beautiful ass for the first time in the history of the game, I do consider that treason, it was my right to be the first! :mad:

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
If I don't remember correctly, it's another man and not Tony with whom she has anal sex for the first time, something I don't like because it would have to be her husband and not a stranger who will debut that beautiful ass for the first time in the history of the game, I do consider that treason, it was my right to be the first! :mad:
Yeah, I can't remember if it was supposed to be the first time or not. I'll have to go back and see if can I find it. But agree 100% - husband should be the first to take her anally.

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I agree with your disdain on the episodes you described, I add that I also didn't like the situation with Walker, his boss at work, as well as paying for his trip as long as he has the days off, in the end he fucks us all night as well as thinking about running away with him because he declared himself. How can you trust a walker who blackmailed you for vacation days. all in the days in which Anna had declared that it would be just for them, to celebrate their anniversary, given the shadiest behavior of the whole game, because everything happens, I would declare it a day of divorce, rather than celebrate.
Yeah, I didn't like that whole Walker blackmail bs either. So far I've had Anne turn him down and the MC chase him away. But I'm only at the confusing anal scene at the resort right now. lol

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For us it is blackmail for him the opportunity to have sex and for her it is one more with whom she has sex behind Tony's back, I wonder if Tony's horns reached a height where we can see them even in the places where we live? :unsure:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i still the logical ending to this game would be to have Tony realize that sharing Anne has gotten way out of control and it needs to stop. so he should make the ultimatum no more fucking other guys..or divorce. Tony has plenty of other options to choose from. oh and kill Martin. yes i want that asshole dead. as he deserves..

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes