Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In fact you are absolutely right in much of what you say, especially Anne, who is in the top 3. From our perspective, there may be moments that bother us. In my case it is the distance that is created between the couple, but from Tony's perspective nothing bothered him, he enjoys it except what might happen with Martin, in fact it is Anne who has the conversation to change things that were beginning to bother her in the couple and he wants to fix it.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
In fact you are absolutely right in much of what you say, especially Anne, who is in the top 3. From our perspective, there may be moments that bother us. In my case it is the distance that is created between the couple, but from Tony's perspective nothing bothered him, he enjoys it except what might happen with Martin, in fact it is Anne who has the conversation to change things that were beginning to bother her in the couple and he wants to fix it.
We don't know the endings. It is possible nothing bothers Tony because Tony has already checked out of the relationship and just lets Anne do what she wants because he no longer cares... In the last chapters of TAC you can certainly choose options that indicates he has done just that.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is true in tacos we may have multiple endings, one of those may be with your precious kelsie, the scene you mention appears when the relationship is not good but if your relationship is good, in fact he gives you oral sex.
The dev said the Kelsey ending was happening :love: . I wasn't referring to a specific scene but various choices. For example Anne wants to tell MC about her fun for the day and you can choose to tell her you don't want to hear it. There are a few choices like that towards the later chapters where the options seem to me to be he has lost interest. Early in the game it was all about teasing and couple fun, that is gone from the later game, it is no longer the adventurous couple, it is just Anne jumping every dick around. Why wouldn't the MC lose interest and just be over the whole thing. It would make a fitting end, Kelsey end is better though :ROFLMAO:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
When he finally arrives a bit late and sees him totally subdued, he's going to tell this woman he's my husband and I'm going to take him away. I have many stories to tell him about all the men I've been with who are better lovers than him and then give him Masturbated out of pity so that he can sleep happily, since Tony's happiness is important to her, right?
:ROFLMAO:The further into the game Anne starts to cut back on Tony's sex and only gives him leftovers and he enjoys:ROFLMAO::eek::cry: it like a child who got a lollipop:ROFLMAO: :cry:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
If he can fix the mistakes from TAC in TACOS, I may end sign up for his Patreon.
the story is the same... you can download here fr free after about 2/3 weeks
But if you like this story i suggest to support him

you can play TAC to understand how the story is and will be
Maybe the game is not for you

but remember
Martin and Anne "cheat" will be also in tacos
there will be new scenes mixed with old scenes... the dialogs will be better and the STAT-BOX willbe more accurate
here there are additional info with questions from a guy that hope that tacos will be changed in the story
These are my questions to the developer and his answers

Hi, I have some questions about TACOS

1. Will Tony finally be able to fuck the first boss's wife, Anne, while she fucks him? Why I couldn't do it in your game. It was asking for it?

Yes Kenny and Candace play a much bigger roll in the original story. Candace will be available to fuck.
this is a change... the MC can fuck with Candance... (I hope that the model will be different because I don't like her bofy in CH14
2. Will we finally have full control over Anne or will she again be a slut who fucks everything that moves and we watch her fuck guys we would never choose, like dirty homeless people That we didn't have full control over Ania, that was the worst part of your game.

Some control yes over her decisions. Not complete control. Some actions of hers will be dependent on "cheat" or not.
No control over Anne.. this is the same as CH14 and cheating path will be there
4. Will in-game choices matter? because they haven't had one recently. I rejected Martin and got him back in Ch15. I didn't want Anne not to work at Uncle Tony's bar, the game ignored my choice and Anne worked there and tricked Tony not telling him what she was going to do there and Tony the idiot didn't ask why, which was hopeless. Will I be able to turn down characters I don't want Anne to fuck? A doctor who haunts me at night, a guest from the reception, a guest from the beach in Altana and a few others

Choices will matter and play a big part in how Anne behaves
I skiped Q3 because is not important
the real fact is : as you see the author of the questions is trying to push the changes that he hopes should be madeat should be made..
but the answer is short because... you should know that all choices in TAC matter..and only chapter 15 that not having the ability to use the previous chapter's saves was wrong...
this is one of the main cause of the remalke
6. Anne has different partners and fucks old and young guys with different body types. Tony has very few girls and women to fuck. I counted 5 mature women. I wish Tony had as many women to fuck as Anne had guys of all ages and . Mature young, older women

I will try to even that out.
the answer here is clear... and instead to say "NO" the dev said that he will "try even that"
for me IMO this is a courtesy response to avoid being rude on a potential client.
8. These are the sentences the couple get from this forum, I never understood what they were for. They may not perform these tasks at all, they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical.

It’s not meant to be something that has a tangible payoff or payout. It’s about opening up Anne and the couple to adventurous sexy things to try out and become more free.
This idea was taken from a real life group that my wife and I were a part of.
this is important... because the question is specifically pointed on something that also Sadowdark has to admit that he understands a lick of this story :cool:
he wrote: "They may not perform these tasks at all"
this is my opinion about this phrase:
WHAT?:oops:
he not only didn't understand a shit about the game but he even asks the author of the story that his own characters shouldn't do what they do?
he is basically asking the author to write a different story? :oops:
IMO if Mircom was me I would have told him to fuck off.

and the question go on
"they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical."

What? :oops: they don't get nothing for them????? (facepalm)
THE PLAN IS OPEN UP ANNE TO fucks with strenger and ... THEY GETS FOR THEM A LOT OF FUN AMS HAD SEX PERFORMANCE!!

in fact Mircon3D's answer is very clear: The story will be the same as the one Sadowdark is not able to understand :ROFLMAO:
The dev's answer is one of the best possible because he explains to him that the couple wants to have the freedom to have extreme HARD CORE sex because at that stage of their lives they decided to do exactly that!!!
this is what they want get for themselves
10. Will we have a choice or do we want Anne to work at Uncle Tony's club?

This is far in future but their will be choices as to how she behaves in the club.
This another important question... and answer confirms that in far future will have the choice to accept the Uncle Robert club

this also confirms that Robert is Martin brother sooo... Martin and Robert will have part in Tacos story as well it was in TAC!
14. So if I understand TACOS correctly! the first week of the game will be the same and the rest of the chapters will be completely different? with new scene selections and dialogue? one you've always wanted to make but never added your ideas to the game?

First couple weeks will be the same with some new scenes added and old ones reworked. Going forward from that part will be a mix of old and new. Some of the old scenes were definitely planned but a lot were not.
There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress.
this is the last important question
in this question Sadowdark is explicitly asking if the story will be "completely different" from TAC

Again the answer from the dev is clear abd i can summarize in rude ans short way

NO it will be the same with all important characer that was in TAC and new strangers

if you want read the full post with other questions that i have skipped you can click in the Sadowdark quotes that will lead you at the his original post

If you think that the game in this thread is not for you... you are free to support or not this dev on patreon page
Mircom is writing in a better way the story that is in this thread and if you support him or not.. this fact will not have any effect in changing the ORIGINAL STORY that is fully written in the dev workstation and one supporter

it is certainly not going to be one more supporter that will change his mind because he has a very solid base of about 350 supporters who have been the same for more than 5 years and they want this story completed... LIKE ME!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I need to understand Annie's thoughts in certain situations.
here we are
13. Will there be a dialogue of Anne's thoughts ?

For some scenes yes, but not for all.
The same as TAC because the MC is Tony not Anne... maybe she will call Tony in the phone!

(just to avoid false hope that have no sense in a male protagonist game!
you could ask someone to do a spicy mod about the game!

Anne thoughts are clear when she talk with her husband... but you will know what she is really thinking ONLY AFTER CHOICE!
Like it was in the SPA tub scene if you stop her to have sex with strangers...

the main point is in the prologue and the fact that is the MC that is pushing her... she struggled for years to go for her husband request! but finallyshe accepted the plan..the logic is related to this!

This is game and there are trick points that challenge the player to understand the story of this male protagonist game where CHOICE MATTER!

in other words you have to make the choice for the MC ... aaaaannnnd... surprise.... :p you will know how Anne will behave.
finding out that if she is getting turned on by her husband's proposed adventures and she wants to be fucked by stranger...
and if the husband regrets it she will tell you everything she thinks....

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
the story is the same... you can download here fr free after about 2/3 weeks
But if you like this story i suggest to support him

you can play TAC to understand how the story is and will be
Maybe the game is not for you

but remember
Martin and Anne "cheat" will be also in tacos
there will be new scenes mixed with old scenes... the dialogs will be better and the STAT-BOX willbe more accurate
here there are additional info with questions from a guy that hope that tacos will be changed in the story

this is a change... the MC can fuck with Candance... (I hope that the model will be different because I don't like her bofy in CH14

No control over Anne.. this is the same as CH14 and cheating path will be there

I skiped Q3 because is not important
the real fact is : as you see the author of the questions is trying to push the changes that he hopes should be madeat should be made..
but the answer is short because... you should know that all choices in TAC matter..and only chapter 15 that not having the ability to use the previous chapter's saves was wrong...
this is one of the main cause of the remalke

the answer here is clear... and instead to say "NO" the dev said that he will "try even that"
for me IMO this is a courtesy response to avoid being rude on a potential client.

this is important... because the question is specifically pointed on something that also Sadowdark has to admit that he understands a lick of this story :cool:
he wrote: "They may not perform these tasks at all"
this is my opinion about this phrase:
WHAT?:oops:
he not only didn't understand a shit about the game but he even asks the author of the story that his own characters shouldn't do what they do?
he is basically asking the author to write a different story? :oops:
IMO if Mircom was me I would have told him to fuck off.

and the question go on
"they get nothing for them. This is redundant, or while it should provide stat points for being faithful or unfaithful, it would be more logical."

What? :oops: they don't get nothing for them????? (facepalm)
THE PLAN IS OPEN UP ANNE TO fucks with strenger and ... THEY GETS FOR THEM A LOT OF FUN AMS HAD SEX PERFORMANCE!!

in fact Mircon3D's answer is very clear: The story will be the same as the one Sadowdark is not able to understand :ROFLMAO:
The dev's answer is one of the best possible because he explains to him that the couple wants to have the freedom to have extreme HARD CORE sex because at that stage of their lives they decided to do exactly that!!!
this is what they want get for themselves

This another important question... and answer confirms that in far future will have the choice to accept the Uncle Robert club

this also confirms that Robert is Martin brother sooo... Martin and Robert will have part in Tacos story as well it was in TAC!

this is the last important question
in this question Sadowdark is explicitly asking if the story will be "completely different" from TAC

Again the answer from the dev is clear abd i can summarize in rude ans short way

NO it will be the same with all important characer that was in TAC and new strangers

if you want read the full post with other questions that i have skipped you can click in the Sadowdark quotes that will lead you at the his original post

If you think that the game in this thread is not for you... you are free to support or not this dev on patreon page
Mircom is writing in a better way the story that is in this thread and if you support him or not.. this fact will not have any effect in changing the ORIGINAL STORY that is fully written in the dev workstation and one supporter

it is certainly not going to be one more supporter that will change his mind because he has a very solid base of about 350 supporters who have been the same for more than 5 years and they want this story completed... LIKE ME!
:ROFLMAO:And apparently I was ignored and quickly returned from there. :ROFLMAO: :eek: Again, you twist the words and guess what the creator wrote, you interpret it so that it turns out that you are always right and I am always wrong. Or you can't read with comprehension. There is a difference between having no control and having partial control, but for you it means not having control. They are two different words, not one and the same.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tacos is going to have the same base, that is indisputable, but surely we will not see some characters that felt like fillers like some of the girls that Tony knew at the gym, something that he should not include because he knows that it caused problems among his members is the issue of incest and if you do it you will have to do it in a different way than you did in tac

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Tacos is going to have the same base, that is indisputable, but surely we will not see some characters that felt like fillers like some of the girls that Tony knew at the gym, something that he should not include because he knows that it caused problems among his members is the issue of incest and if you do it you will have to do it in a different way than you did in tac
:ROFLMAO:Stafford will come soon and convince you that nothing will be changed:ROFLMAO: in the game because he interpreted it that way and guesses:ROFLMAO: and you are wrong

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Mircom3d is not stupid the game is not going to be 100% the same as tac, in fact it is already demonstrating it by adding new settings and characters like amanda and changing the appearance of others like naomi and we will see more changes as the story of tacos progresses and we will probably have more road options than those that tac had that would give more hours of play

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
:ROFLMAO:And apparently I was ignored and quickly returned from there. :ROFLMAO: :eek: Again, you twist the words and guess what the creator wrote, you interpret it so that it turns out that you are always right and I am always wrong. Or you can't read with comprehension. There is a difference between having no control and having partial control, but for you it means not having control. They are two different words, not one and the same.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah I twist the word with logic
nd you asked question about changing that will never be in the game
for the simple reason that dev would be answer tiy that

yes the gane will be changed!

instead he asnswers you this:
"There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress."

The change you want is about Martin and his brother Robert!
they are in tacos as well as they was in Tac
same story!
That's meaning the only changes will be realated with new renders mixed with the oldest and better dialogs but the story will be the same!

you are free to hope but hope is for????
LOOSERS
Cheers
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Mircom3d is not stupid the game is not going to be 100% the same as tac,
yes not 100% same the changes will be on new scenes like the SPA TUB and more renders and dialopgs...
no mention about story changes

The story remains very similar as he said

Mircom said in Jan 2023:
"So, in the two to three weeks, I will be releasing the first 10 days of "The Adventurous Couple’s Original Story" “TACOS”! It will be similar to what you have seen in TAC but with new dialogue and added scenes and new renders."

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The part of the renders will have to improve because it is not up to tac, it will still have revisions, in the story it will surely have some different paths to reach events that we already saw in tac, if you add incest you will have to change certain parts so the players choose the relationship with the mc so the patreon site doesn't bother you or force you to change

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yeah I twist the word with logic
nd you asked question about changing that will never be in the game
for the simple reason that dev would be answer tiy that

yes the gane will be changed!

instead he asnswers you this:
"There will be more with Nicole, Kenny and Candace, Erik, Dre and of course Martin. These are mainstay characters who's stories will progress."

The change you want is about Martin and his brother Robert!
they are in tacos as well as they was in Tac
same story!
That's meaning the only changes will be realated with new renders mixed with the oldest and better dialogs but the story will be the same!

you are free to hope but hope is for????
LOOSERS
Cheers
:ROFLMAO:
(y) :ROFLMAO:It's good that you admitted that you twist the creator's words and guess that you interpret his words in your own way that suits you.:ROFLMAO: It would be fucking boring if we had the same game a third time without any changes(n):(:mad:, it would be pointless, no one but (y)you would play it of course. That's why the game is being made for the third time because of the screwed-up (n):mad:(n)Ch15 chapter. Due to plot errors in previous chapters, you have the choice of whether you want Ania to cheat on Martin, yes/no. you choose no. In chapter 15 you get Martin even though you didn't pick him in other chapters, your choice didn't count (n) :mad: :( and the game overruled your choice. Because Anne didn't tell Tony about the other guys she's cheating on him with, no remorse because there's no such dialogue in the game, there's just misguided dialogue where she just didn't tell him about Martin and Tony lives blissfully unaware There is also no dialogue in which they allow themselves to betray. . Then at your uncle's bar you decide you don't want Anne working there. Anne becomes a prostitute in her uncle's bar. Since idiot Tony will convince his uncle to rehire Anne for the job, where is the logic and prior choice? and because she wants to be a famous pay whore on the internet and get known to everyone. Where the hell is the logic here?

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
It's good that you admitted that you twist the creator's words
also you twisted his words...
But my rwist is made with logic deduction
no remorse because there's no such dialogue in the game
you are repateang your self
no remorse is because the MC asked her to do what she is doing!
Since idiot Tony will convince his uncle to rehire Anne for the job
Tony is not idiort
he is doing what he wants

you will never understand this story because you are filtering all with your personal moralism!

I'm sorry you seems really to be a loser

• Haha

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
also you twisted his words...
But my rwist is made with logic deduction

you are repateang your self
no remorse is because the MC asked her to do what she is doing!

Tony is not idiort
he is doing what he wants

you will never understand this story because you are filtering all with your personal moralism!

I'm sorry you seems really to be a loser
There is no dialogue in the game where Tony asks Anne to cheat on him and vice versa, even Anne forbids Tony from cheating on her with co-workers. After all, it would be without sesu and not logical you can do what you want but you can't fuck your colleagues from work where is the logic here? They have to talk about everything. Because maybe Tony doesn't know his uncle runs a brothel. Anne, of course, doesn't tell Tony that she's going to be a paid whore.

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Tony likes that she has sex with other men and he does not consider it cheating, I just ask him not to hide it but with the exception of Martin because of the past they have and in Anne's case there is a moment where she asks you to convert In a cuckold wife, will it be to balance the scale a bit? The only thing that can bother her is the emotional bond and not the sex, that's why she doesn't like him having sex with her coworkers

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Tony likes that she has sex with other men and he does not consider it cheating, I just ask him not to hide it but with the exception of Martin because of the past they have and in Anne's case there is a moment where she asks you to convert In a cuckold wife, will it be to balance the scale a bit? The only thing that can bother her is the emotional bond and not the sex, that's why she doesn't like him having sex with her coworkers

:unsure: Maybe she's jealous and afraid Tony left her for someone at work. And Tony doesn't like it when Anne hides who she's fucking and doesn't want to tell him(n)(n):mad:.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Sorry if I can't like your comments, I got the limit message for today, as far as Anne is concerned, she is not jealous, she is very confident in herself, the only thing that worries her is that by spending so many hours with these women, he can create a bond that goes beyond just sexual, especially since they are new to having an open relationship and there are many things that both do not know.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes