r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
So if I understand correctly (new to this thread) I should install the file for Chapter 14 first, then 14, then Part 4? Thanks in advance.
Likewise, new here, can I just download chapter 14 full fixed and play, without worrying about the other earlier downloads?
And continue on to the Chapter 15 (stand-alone chapter) afterwards if I want to?
oh you mean the Dev is re doing part 3 but named as Part 4?
TAC'OS Part x (previous parts always included) is a rework of
  • TAC Chapter 14 Full Fixed (Chapter 1-14 included)
  • TAC Chapter 15 (only Chapter 15 included)

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
That would've been so much more interesting than what we actually got.

It's one of the zillions of ways that the monsoon of extracurricular partners ruins any opportunity to tell a meaningful story. (Yes, I accepted years ago that TAC[OS] never had any intention of telling a meaningful story.). But a game in which the relationship between Anne & Nicole (sexual or not, acknowledged or not), the relationship between the MC and Nicole (sexual or not, acknowledged or not), and the relationship between Nicole and Anne's extracurricular partners (e.g. Malcom, with whom they both have sexual history) actually mattered, and affected the characters' future actions, would be so much more interesting than "young car salesman or old car salesman, neither of whom we'll ever see again."

And she's back to flying Martin Air on a regular basis. Emma's fundamentally untrustworthy, and will never be otherwise.

In any case, the fact that Emma ever reentered the narrative the first place is an extremely characteristic flaw. There's no way the MC should ever trust her again, much less restart a sexual relationship with her. Even though she's correct about Anne's behavior, the MC shouldn't trust her motives for spilling the beans. But once the MC accepts Anne & Martin, what difference does Emma's reappearance make? On the surface, she's just another set of holes to fuck, and by that point that's all the game is about. Except that it should matter, because both capitulations remake the MC as a doormat whose only interest is his fetish, and who couldn't possibly care about Anne, Emma, or his father. By that point, they're all just mindless pawns in his cuckold fanfic.

I've argued for years, going back to very early versions of the original game, that this was always the case. That Tony never cared about what Anne did, nor who she did it with, only that she did it so he could get his fetish on. He has the verbal complexity of a tree slug and the mental capacity of lichen (nor is Anne any better). There are people who might be able to make this lifestyle work, but Anne and Tony aren't among them. I'm surprised they can feed themselves without assistance.
Could you imagine this visual novel in the hands of an author that could follow through with all the juicy tidbits that have been left to rot? This would be a damn masterpiece!

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
btw was amanda in the gym = Mikes wife in part 3?
In Part 4 we get to know Mike, the real estate agent who will work on finding a condo for Anne and MC and his wife is called Holly.
In part 3 we have Tom (sun studio), Nick married to Laura, Matt and James appearence in the spa (they are from Calgary).

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
In Part 4 we get to know Mike, the real estate agent who will work on finding a condo for Anne and MC and his wife is called Holly.
In part 3 we have Tom (sun studio), Nick married to Laura, Matt and James appearence in the spa (they are from Calgary).
oh holly ok sorry i mistaken her with amanda, ty

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i liked the update... some errors ... with wifes feet going in ground when naked in front of pizza guy but other than that.. it was good!

Reactions: 88stanford88

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really don't think so, I'm very sure that in future updates we're going to see how Hurricane Anne breaks loose, it's going to devastate all the men, Tony had better get ready because the cuckolding he's going to get will be seen from miles away
As long it is in players choice its ok. In the old version the only way too turn Anne to cheating path was that u had to let her cheat with martin first. If u didnt let her cheat with martin first u were not able to trigger other cheating lscenes ater in game. This was something people didnt like. And there were earlier forced scenes too where player couldnt control her. But like its done now..lets see..looks not bad so far.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
With the first one who cheats, it's not Martin but Ryan, if she doesn't admit it, the first fight can start that can end in a break depending on your relationship points, it's also where she masturbates and remembers with the men that she was where several weren't you knew nothing

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
At least hire a writer for the re-remaster then... or else he's going to go down the same damn path again.
why hiring a writter? :oops: ... Mircom is the writer!! if you don't like the way it writes no one is forcing you to install the game on your pc
Mircom3d is writting "TAC the Original Stor" without the advice he mistakenly accepted from his former supporters who convinced him by promising more paid supporters that never came that led to the story slipping out of his hands
here is PATREON massage in Jan 17 2023
He obviously can't convey his vision very well,
your phrase is senseless... he is developing his own game!
I think you meant to say that the developer fails to convey YOUR VISION..
so what is he doing differently this time?
that's the thrill and pleasure of waiting for updates to any game: no one knows what will happen in the future except the developer.
As long it is in players choice its ok. In the old version the only way too turn Anne to cheating path was that u had to let her cheat with martin first. If u didnt let her cheat with martin first u were not able to trigger other cheating lscenes ater in game. This was something people didnt like. And there were earlier forced scenes too where player couldnt control her. But like its done now..lets see..looks not bad so far.
it is possible to start Anne cheat without allow martin to go in bathroom with Anne naked... but also if you go below 5 relationship/love points... the cheat path starts but in any case was only with martin in the CH14/15 ... pics
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 13.49.48.jpg
She tells everything to Tony about all the men she had flirts or sex in the CH14 and this is clear in CH15
look at this pic... is from CH15
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 13.56.34.jpg

Don't forget the reasons i have explained in my tons of previous posts (you can easily search them) according to the logic in CH14/15 release

The only man Tony does not know about is MARTIN.

I'm not sure if this will be different in Tacos but for sure the Anne father-in-law it is one of the main stay characters also in Tacos as the dev said in the question 14 of this post
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-10190687

note: this post is not my opinion...it is my logical deduction of events written un the old version of the game and the dev's answers to questions about how the plot of the original story will be reworked (look at the link above)

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
With the first one who cheats, it's not Martin but Ryan,
wrong
Tony knows everything about Ryan... he spies on Ryan and Anne ,,, and was Tony that invited Ryan!
the second time is the same.... there was also a game over bc Anne can be pissed off.
there are a lot of post i replay to latex about that with pics

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I'm not wrong, he may or may not know that they had sex, when he finds out he can ignore or confront them, depending on your points, it can end in a breakup or Anne apologizes for hiding what she did from you.
sooo how you explain Anne said : The only man Tony does not know about is MARTIN in CH15?
it is not the cause of the rework because as you know there is another point at the Barbados where they had a discussion

pic :)
Screenshot 2023-08-10 at 14.41.55.jpg

this is before the amazing swinging club gangbang scene

but that night BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP they spill all out even thing that slipped away in the 6 months of open relationship, (not all 180 days have scenes in the game)

this is the prove that Tony and Anne know everything
unfortunately the night they tell each other everything has no scenes in CH14 and I believe IMO the lack of this specific scene was one of the main cause of the decision to abort the old version and rewrite everything from scratch

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
First, because Anne has the possibility of confessing, she did it and if she doesn't, it's where it can happen that the mc passes him by or confronts them, you will determine if he got angry and leaves with Ryan or stays and apologizes for hiding you what it did, on the other hand we know that Mircom3D made several errors in the tac dialog and it is surely one of them

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
wrong
Tony knows everything about Ryan... he spies on Ryan and Anne ,,, and was Tony that invited Ryan!
the second time is the same.... there was also a game over bc Anne can be pissed off.
there are a lot of post i replay to latex about that with pics

On Ryan he is right, Tony knows everything, and you can have the choices several times to stop him, in the new house when Tony returns to eat lunch without warning, he finds Anna and Ryan fucking without his knowledge, here you can choose whether to watch or get angry is to stop everything by sending Ryan away and offending Anna, perhaps this option would have been nice if applicable even if Tony knows about Martin or on the beach when he catches them, he reacts like this, instead on the beach, the decision is left to Anna, this option is wrong, Tony should have the choice.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
sooo how you explain Anne said : The only man Tony does not know about is MARTIN in CH15?
it is not the cause of the rework because as you know there is another point at the Barbados where they had a discussion

pic :)
View attachment 2841177

this is before the amazing swinging club gangbang scene

but that night BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP they spill all out even thing that slipped away in the 6 months of open relationship, (not all 180 days have scenes in the game)

this is the prove that Tony and Anne know everything
unfortunately the night they tell each other everything has no scenes in CH14 and I believe IMO the lack of this specific scene was one of the main cause of the decision to abort the old version and rewrite everything from scratch

This of the scene where the two confess, I find it wrong that Martin is not mentioned, ergo, Anna still proves that she cheats, which contrasts with her desire to return to how things were initially, Anna confesses 35 fucks, including gangbang , and tony 6, here too I find a misunderstanding, so Tony deserves to know about Martin, or this clarification is useless

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
First, because Anne has the possibility of confessing,
she and Tony have a lot of work to do in the six months
it is something you can forget to say when you get home tired from work
the scenes in the game are just focused in the sex life of the two heroes but they each have their own jobs and I don't think they stand there talking about sex even when they have been tired for working all day....
on the other hand the discussion I posted was not made during a short "normal" vacation to recharge from stress... that discussion takes place right in the very important vacation of their sixth wedding anniversary...

not by chance that this is the key point to set off the various endings

That was a key point to starts the very long part of the story that leads on the endings... (planned as EP2)
The lack of the night scene where the couple tell each other everything before going to sleep...made it impossible to create the endings envisioned in the original story

that is why in my opinion during the evolution of Tacos the vacation of their wedding anniversary there will be the scene where before they go to sleep they tell each other all the things and details that during the previous six months happened

And if some of them is still hiding something (like was for Anne in the CH15.. there mast be something that Tony hides to her) to his or her partner this will lead in the CONSEQUENCES that are able to start the very long abd in-depth endings that a story of this level deserves to have

in chapter 14 is missing the scene where they tell each other everything
FOR ME IMO this was the main cause of the rework!

Reactions: Leongen43
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes