88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Was that not the name of the guy they were going on their anniversary vacation with or was it another name he had, can you confirm it, I would appreciate it
Are you talking about Walker???
this is Anne airline agency boss
Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 19.25.13.jpg
if you don't want to name him call him Anne's boss

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Thank you for correction, Walker always felt like filler that did not add anything, I would have liked more stories about Martin as an antagonist or that he tried to be with his son and incidentally a little tanned his skin too pale for my liking, as it would look Martin tanned and tattooed?:unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thank you for correction, Walker always felt like filler that did not add anything, I would have liked more stories about Martin as an antagonist or that he tried to be with his son and incidentally a little tanned his skin too pale for my liking, as it would look Martin tanned and tattooed?:unsure:
I felt Walker was a mini-antagonist and added some mystery at a time the game needed some mystery. You're not quite sure what he is going to get up to (except fuck Anne like every other guy on the planet). He served a purpose. I don't like the sleezeball but thats kinda the point, you are not suppose to like him.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I didn't see any mystery, his intention was clear, he wanted to have sex with Anne on vacation and he was waiting for his chance and that's all, on the other hand Martin could have created a lot of tension as a couple because Anne hadn't been completely honest with Tony and didn't tell him he had told everything that happened with Martin

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I didn't see any mystery, his intention was clear, he wanted to have sex with Anne on vacation and he was waiting for his chance and that's all, on the other hand Martin could have created a lot of tension as a couple because Anne hadn't been completely honest with Tony and didn't tell him he had told everything that happened with Martin
Well he was sneaking around the cabin and showing up in places, I was wondering what sneaky shit was going to get up to, maybe it was just me.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
For first Walker is totally avoidable and he is Anne boss ...he blackmail her because walker want fuck her
if she reject him or pay for his vacation.. nothing happen... but if she acceept to blow him... here we are
Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 20.52.16.jpg
Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 20.53.14.jpg

Walker's purpose is limited to Anne's fetishism that in this path after a bit of reluctance she gets aroused by the thought that even on the wedding anniversary that should be for her and her husband only she chooses to pay her boss's ticket to have a man Tony does not know available to her
After she talk this to Tony...

In any case this is one of the reare path where Anne have her own choices

I think it is very importantant path but as i said Walker in the vacation is TOTALLY AVOIDABLE

if you don'y like you have the chocces to avoid TREVOR.... oops ;)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The fact that it is avoidable is not important to me, but rather how little it contributes to the story when it would have been much more interesting to have Martin on vacation with the possibility of having Emma as a henchman and thus create much more tension and distance between the couple.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I felt Walker was a mini-antagonist and added some mystery at a time the game needed some mystery. You're not quite sure what he is going to get up to (except fuck Anne like every other guy on the planet). He served a purpose. I don't like the sleezeball but thats kinda the point, you are not suppose to like him.
Yeah, I kinda agree with you. At first I hated walker but he was different than the guys who just use her as a dumpster and send her on her merry way. I think the game needed someone who really wanted to pursue Annie either just as his own private slut or in a more romantic way. In a way Ryan started that but I'm not really sure what his intentions where in the original.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ryan is opportunistic by taking advantage of the couple's new situation to have sex with Anne, nothing more, Walker was an unsuccessful attempt at antagonist since a character like that must create your rejection because he is the opposite of the protagonist, something that Martin achieves in the story that's why he is the only real antagonist who has tac, I hope you now understand what I'm trying to explain

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Oh Stanford, you're making no good honor to the name you're carrying.

So, when Emma wanted to take care of a relationship with Tony and Tony's dad, why would she leave him for his father?
Tony said, his ex-girlfriends always leave because of his dad. So he knew about the affair Emma was having with his dad, right??...no wait don't tell me!
Why would he else try to flirt with Anne and work on a relationship with her? Exactly, he knew about Emma and his dad!
Now Emma felt left behind and didn't try to gain Tony back, because she saw she couldn't compete against Anne.

I'll give you an advice:
now and then you should keep an eye on your own signature..."you have to think with your own brain", don't try to be Martin or a king try to be yourself and learn to read and understand, not to guess what Tony, Emma, Anne or Ms. Piggy might think!!!

Last edited:

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
(n) :mad::cautious::(This is also hopeless Anne only gets unfaithful status in two cases (Martin, Walker) and why doesn't her status change in cases where she fucks other guys and cheats on Tony and doesn't tell him about it I don't understand?
This is one of the biggest disappointments in this game. Her status says 'Faithful', yet she goes and fucks someone and doesn't tell him. Not the act of a faithful wife.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You are right, it is something that always creates conflict between users, a system of statistics and relationship points that did not reflect the game they were playing, I hope it is corrected eventually, otherwise the best thing would be to ignore it and continue playing

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes