latex lvr

May 3, 2019
I have a question 88standford88 is not interested in what we think and only uses us for the replies that he writes or he simply does not understand us, what do you think? Unlike him, I want to know what you think, thanks in advance :)
Sorry I don't quite understand what your question is. Are you asking what I think of the game? If so what version? Tac or Tacos?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
(and please put the screens in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not fair torwards new players)
I follow the rule 10 on the general rules
rule 10
  • Spoilers are allowed, but it is polite to hide such content - especially when updates are still fresh
The CH14 is the oldest version so I can post without spoiler asnd this is good also for new players

xhwxk the rules because you are still talking with me and you are trolling this thread!

so please this is the second warning for you :ROFLMAO:
First:
Emma didn't left Tony, because of the simple reason she wanted a relationship with both. That was her aim from the beginning and that's what she said to Tony later in the club!
wrong!
Emma appears only after Anne becomes a stewardess
Emma is not in the prologue
Second:
Tony said (his girlfriends)
yes but he was talking about Emma and no one knew of Emma's existence at that Time except Tony

it is obvious that you aremaking a mess in the chronology of the story
That's why he was surprised as Emma said to him in the club that she wanted them both.
this happen in the enf of CH12 and it was Anne who brought Emma back to him
If Anne hadn't worked as stewardess Emma would never have been a character in the game

Emma is in the game only for Martin!
without Martin Emma is senseless

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Emma is just like Ryan, an opportunist who takes advantage of the couple's new situation to have sex, Tony. She knows that returning to the MC is impossible but she settles for having sex when she can. You can have up to 4 sex scenes with Emma the first time. in her house, then behind a building, in the shower and in the bar, the dialogue with her varies whether or not you shared her with the type of bathroom

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I follow the rule 10 on the general rules
rule 10
  • Spoilers are allowed, but it is polite to hide such content - especially when updates are still fresh
The CH14 is the oldest version so I can post without spoiler asnd this is good also for new players

xhwxk the rules because you are still talking with me and you are trolling this thread!

so please this is the second warning for you :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha...what did I say, right, you just can't see the big picture and you're not able to read lines and puzzle them together.
I'm sorry for you, wait you know what...I'm not! :)

Doesn't matter,...and regarding your second warning just see below
kiss_my_butt.jpg

and now on your knees and bow to the real king
the_real_king.jpg

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Wow this is a great game, I love it! Like the Stag & Vixen lifestyle, 'cheating' mostly with permission, being honest with one another, no humiliation. All to fuel the sex between the Stag & Vixen :BootyTime:

Reactions: Leongen43

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Excuse my English, in general I'm having fun with the game, I've done some courses, I really enjoy making Anna prostitute with everyone, but I also love making Tony fuck, because we're talking about a couple if I'm not mistaken, I love in the possibility that the game gives me, I am often indifferent to Anna's fucking, the game still leads Anna to act like a slut, but at least I show him indifference, hahah, it's just that I didn't really appreciate some of the consecutive choices, that the two newlyweds are cuckolds liars, it's a fact, as true as the story begins, but then, every man for himself, it's the game over that annoyed me a little, it might be my mistake, but in the first holiday, Anna has already fucked quite a bit, with or without Mc, now because when Mc accepts the blowjob from Elena, and Anna discovers them, it's game over

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Let's get to the other annoying gesture of a scene, Anna arrives home and finds MC with Nicole, from what presumption does Anna make the scene, I already know what some of you will say, but tell me, Anna at this point already has a parallel story with Martin, not mentioned to Mc, more various fucks, also fucked on the double bed, she declares it their double bed, where Anna did the dirtiest things in front of Mc, Anna asked to stay with Nicole, but she gets pissed by throwing mud on Mc, here , there are other minor variations on which I don't understand Anna's attitude in judging Mc, and I say, she is the one who lectures her husband. I find it a form error. sorry for the long post.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
First, they are married for more than 5 years, you have to read the prologue to understand better, Anne's anger depends on your relationship points and if you confessed that you had sex with the couple on the first vacation, let Anne have more. sex with other men hiding Tony is true, it was because the patreon at the time were more interested in seeing Anne have sex all the time than the game's story and it's one of the reasons we have the reboot.

ok, I've read the prologue, I also anticipated that I would have expected some similar answers from you, now, if you name a game with an adventurous couple name, forgive me, the player, but what do you understand from the prologue, the word couple is clear, I think, revive ok, but I ask, if you revive the couple from how the prologue writes, because the game focuses exclusively on Anna in making her a bitch, therefore, I have the title and the prologue not adapted to the story, or the story gradually developed it's gone out of the pattern. I gave 2 examples that left me with the thought, couple, fun, sex, ok cheating on her, she wouldn't have needed her husband's permission anyway, and this can be understood later, MC fucks with others, ok, Now, everything is linear in itself, it's a point and sweep game, but the two scenes I described are annoying, one game over and one with discussion. What's the point of being a moralist? I think this is a mistake.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Now I'm closing my speech, someone might think that I'm criticizing the total game, I've clarified the points, there are others, but they are part of the story so, I don't pay attention, to ask, always after Nicole's story, and this is something that perhaps, personally I found the game phase very disappointing, Anna makes the speech to Mc the next day in the living room, with what courage, she asks Mc to be honest with her and that she feels betrayed, so much so that he proposes to him, either you talk or we separate, but holy shit, Anna you fucked the impossible, you cheat on your husband with Martin and hide everything from him, and he lectures Mc, guys, this step of the game honestly, it disgusts me, but it sucks as it was imposed by the developer. anything can be accepted in this game, for goodness sake, but the aforementioned discussion, no, if Anna had gotten a horse, I would have been there, but let's be moral..

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Not in this case as there is another if-else-rule in d23_diner2 regarding the naomi points:
  • If you have equal or more than 3 Naomi points, she gives you head
  • else, when you have less than 3 Naomi points, you'll stop her and it'll end Naomi's path.
View attachment 2854051
Cheers! How did you find this? I was looking in day22to24.rpy but it doesn't show the full script. Is there a reader program for .rpyc files I'm unaware of?

• Red Heart
Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Cheers! How did you find this? I was looking in day22to24.rpy but it doesn't show the full script. Is there a reader program for .rpyc files I'm unaware of?
It is in the day22-24.rpy! It is completely uncompressed and readable.
Depending if you are using the original game you'll find it from line 1008 onwards or if using the mod it is from line 1213 onwards.

I have a faithful Tony game running and an unfaithful one. Both routes showed me the Let her continue option when in diner.
In the one where Tony had enough Naomi points and where flirting and unfaithful he got the bj when selecting the "Let-her-continue" option.
On the other route Naomi got stopped by Tony if chosing "Let-her-continue"...it was irritating! If Tony want her to continue and there isn't enough Naomi points, then it is on her to stop when you as MC choose the Let-her-continue option.

That's why I looked into the script and decided for me to blend out the Let-her-continue option if Naomi points are not enough!

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Third:
After what Emma said to Tony in the club, he becomes clarity, she didn't left him. It was him who left Emma because he dated Anne.
Today I was not able to replay to your third senseless rant because a newband comes in my studio for a new contract!
but about the game you are wrong again

Emma left 8 years ago at the college Tony for Martin
because was Tony that said that in the CH6 to Anne

anyway when in chapter 12 Tony fucked in the glory hole pub bathroom Emme:
you are not right because even if Emma said him: I love you Tony!
Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 20.01.06.jpg

yes Emma loves Tony but his answer was

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 20.01.17.jpg
Tony explicitly said Emma that he is married with Anne with love

you can check more about Emma here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adventurous-couple-tacos-part-4-mircom3d.7192/post-11676205

EMMA IS JUST A SIDE CHARACTER that is in the game only for be just the MC EX-girlfriend and for Martin Anne stewardess Path!
without Martin Emma is useless
and as you knoe an ex girlfriend will never be again with the MC
no man would agree to get back with his ex-girlfriend having a wife like Anne by his side

Doesn't matter,...and regarding your second warning just see below
kiss_my_butt.jpg

and now on your knees and bow to the real king
the_real_king.jpg
I understand that your impotence about me makes you frustrated and you had to find vulgar and stupid images to try to resent yourself as a winner

listen to me I can only tell you that you lost
under the spoiler there is my gift for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as you can see i accepted your advice in some way just to use the spoiler on an image that is not from this game .. I hope I have roused you from your torpor.
Thank you to be so interested in my opinions___! :cool:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
It wouldn't be interesting to have a female antagonist who puts pressure on Anne to not feel so free to do whatever she wants, maybe even a jealous side of her that makes her not want to take so much distance from the MC for fear of losing him, I would like it to be a new character or kelsie (happy ending for grumpy old aussie) :unsure:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
It wouldn't be interesting to have a female antagonist who puts pressure on Anne to not feel so free to do whatever she wants, maybe even a jealous side of her that makes her not want to take so much distance from the MC for fear of losing him, I would like it to be a new character or kelsie (happy ending for grumpy old aussie) :unsure:

If they had wanted the antagonist, it would have been Nicole who is clearly becoming fond of MC over time or the colleague for whom Anna asks Tony not to do anything anymore because they work together, and then the game is programmed for game over if Anna sees Mc with Nicole and Eleonora, so much so that Anna in those moments lectures MC, and there is a risk of game over, already there she makes you understand that the team has lost something.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Nicole will never be an option for an antagonist due to the long friendship she has with Anne, between her and Mc she is only going to see sex and nothing more, Kelsie on the other hand has a lot of affinity with Mc and does not have any type of relationship with Anne, which means that you have no impediment to trying to have a relationship with the MC

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I have played the various formulas, in short, for me Anna can fuck anyone, in the end the game is centered on her, MC is a good cuckold voyeur, to which some say that he is smart and that he wants him that is, Anna proves in many situations, that she does what she wants, that indeed, if you contradict her, instead of one, she fucks 3 people, a nod from a little girl to whom you deny ice cream. that is, Mc seems to have to accept all the stories and whims, and in the end, we also have to hear that he wanted this, true, but I don't think he pointed a gun at Anna, either fuck you all or I'll kill you, then if it happens that Mc makes two mistakes, compared to Anna's 100, she gives morals. hahahahh

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sadowdark

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
Do I need to play previous chapters to enjoy or understand the story?
You can play TAC Ch 1-14, then TAC Ch 15. But the story does get messy here and there. There are supposed to be different routes to play but they end up overlapping in places.

TACOS is his remake of the story, and it hasn't gotten too far just yet. But some of us are hoping he'll correct some of the 'mishaps' in TAC with this one.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
You can play TAC Ch 1-14, then TAC Ch 15. But the story does get messy here and there. There are supposed to be different routes to play but they end up overlapping in places.

TACOS is his remake of the story, and it hasn't gotten too far just yet. But some of us are hoping he'll correct some of the 'mishaps' in TAC with this one.
I played the original TAC a long time ago. So I honestly completely forgot what went wrong with the game so could you tell me what's so different about tacos version and the original, and what the "mishaps" were?

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I played the original TAC a long time ago. So I honestly completely forgot what went wrong with the game so could you tell me what's so different about tacos version and the original, and what the "mishaps" were?
Well, I played TAC as a sharing/swinging game. And for some stretches it played that way, they either did stuff together or discussed it beforehand. But then are times when Anne would run off and fuck someone and then either tell you after or not tell you at all. Even though the stats showed her as faithful. I even stayed faithful to try and keep on the sharing/swinging route. But it didn't seem to matter sometimes.

I understand some people like the cheating or cuck route, which obviously is fine. But those routes should not have crossed over. IMO. That's it a nutshell.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes