Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's true, we already saw what happens when you allow yourself to be influenced by others in the story and the sex scenes. I'm sure he can improve it to make them more real and hot. If in tacos he wants to add incest like in tac, he can't make the same mistake. has to let the user write the relationship with the character so the Patreon site doesn't bother them because they are very sensitive about incest

(y):)And to give you some choice in scenes, (n):cautious::(:sick:not everyone likes the random hodgepodge seller, the guy at the reception, the doctor, the kid by the lake

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I recognize that tac had a lot of junk content that didn't contribute anything to the story, but from there we have total control to avoid what we don't want to see. I find it very difficult because this game is based on not having control in a large part of the story and make decisions that may be uncomfortable for us

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I recognize that tac had a lot of junk content that didn't contribute anything to the story, but from there we have total control to avoid what we don't want to see. I find it very difficult because this game is based on not having control in a large part of the story and make decisions that may be uncomfortable for us
(n) :mad: :(:eek:There's not much you can avoid, and when you do, Anne punishes Tony for not fucking whoever Anna wants to fuck, or he gets leftovers.:ROFLMAO::cry:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
As long as Anne does not have sex with the elderly and children, I can tolerate the rest, the MC should not have sex with so many women who seemed to be there to tie the score with Anne, something impossible to happen, Anne will have broken a Guinniss record for orgasms in tac? :unsure:

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
As long as Anne does not have sex with the elderly and children, I can tolerate the rest, the MC should not have sex with so many women who seemed to be there to tie the score with Anne, something impossible to happen, Anne will have broken a Guinniss record for orgasms in tac? :unsure:
dirty homeless people :sick::sick::sick:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
How do you say that, what happens if Anne gets in trouble with the law for being an exhibitionist and has to do community work taking care of homeless people, giving them some heat with her body and then returns home full of cream and dirty and then ends the night with Sex with the MC, what would happen to you if you couldn't avoid this scene? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
How do you say that, what happens if Anne gets in trouble with the law for being an exhibitionist and has to do community work taking care of homeless people, giving them some heat with her body and then returns home full of cream and dirty and then ends the night with Sex with the MC, what would happen to you if you couldn't avoid this scene? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I'd say some aliens kidnapped Anne and left a dumb clone on earth...your described Anne is not the Anne I used to know! ;)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: This game can be compared: I feel like I ate the same dish:eek: twice and it tasted the same each time, without pepper and salt.:mad:(n) I go to the restaurant again and they serve me the same dish for the third time:(, but the waiter says yes, it's the same dish without salt and pepper, but the eleventh time I will get a completely different dish because there will be some salt and pepper and a new plate.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Rockhound would not be a bad idea, making fantasy chapters that use the taco characters but that have nothing to do with the story but rather something separate, even chapters of Anne during college before meeting Tony, I see that as possible now that it will be 100% in game development

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Rockhound would not be a bad idea, making fantasy chapters that use the taco characters but that have nothing to do with the story but rather something separate, even chapters of Anne during college before meeting Tony, I see that as possible now that it will be 100% in game development
Indeed Anne is a top notch model! She would be incredible in nearly every other VN. I'd love to see her in other prequels, sequels or in a complete independant story.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I have a question for you, do you think which tacos would be better and more immersive if it had sound? For example, music, background audio and, most importantly, the audio of sex scenes such as moans and orgasms, penetration or spanking, I would like to know what you think. ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I have a question for you, do you think which tacos would be better and more immersive if it had sound? For example, music, background audio and, most importantly, the audio of sex scenes such as moans and orgasms, penetration or spanking, I would like to know what you think. ;)
Good question, I don't think so for me personally. I don't need sound to enjoy a good story and I think sex sounds get old pretty quickly, especially a repeated sound bite of Anne cumming every few minutes...
That is just me, others may think that is great and that's fine as sound can be turned off at any time.

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In my case I would like music, for example when they go out to have fun or the sex scenes, but if they are better than they are now because I don't feel that I have surpassed tac and something that I hope that tacos is superior in all of them, especially the sex scenes. , thanks for your answer grumpy (y)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Anne seems to be a real screamer when getting properly fucked. so sounds of that would probably blow out our eardrums..but wouldn't mind some mood music. but not that big a deal since i can just have background music playing that i like. wouldn't mind some better animations though. but that would definately increase development time by alot. playing Race For Life today and the animations in that game are amazing. but the time between updates is several months more than the dev time on TACOS.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Let's hope that the times are not so long now that it is 100% committed to the development and if you are right the sex scenes in that game are very good, I hope that Tacos can continue to improve so we can enjoy the best version, thanks for your answer robrize2169

Last edited:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Luckily she doesn't mind as long as I use headphones, she even often takes advantage when she sees that I'm stimulated, maybe you should try to convince her and who knows, she might like it and have something to share, don't show her tac because if she sees, Anne does it in the game there if you are screwed :ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes