Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I mute every game unless the dev makes a specific point to keep the sound on. Even then, I end up muting nearly all of the games because I have no interest in hearing half-assed sex sounds, clunky stock music, or sound effects that disrupt the peace of reading the VN, like a phone ringing or an alarm clock.

Novels do not come with sound effects. And yet, millions of readers over thousands of years have enjoyed reading these "silent" stories.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
They don't think thath tacos there should be at least 2 routes in the game's history that are quite different, such as one with a good relationship and another with a bad one, where the relationship points determine the path and Anne's attitude with the MC, because something didn't make sense to them. My point is that Anne will act almost the same regardless of my relationship points, what do you think? :unsure:
(y) :)I agree with you, but keep quiet because:ROFLMAO::eek: Stanford will come and tell you this is a game changer.:ROFLMAO: What's the point of having so many routes if the most important ones are only on two Tonys - the jolly idiot cuckold:ROFLMAO: and the whore Anne:ROFLMAO:. And the rest of the routes are an illusion(n):(:mad: to show that there are so many routes that it is really nothing more than an addition(n):(:mad:

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the tac version the impact we had with our decisions was very slight on the story of the game, the only thing we had some control over was the sex scenes, the games that remain played the longest are the ones that have multiple paths and In the end, linear games, although initially popular, quickly lose popularity due to the lack of replayability that other types of games provide. It is something that perhaps mircom3d should think about in order to get more money out of their game and be able to take it to Steam at some point

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You would like there to be surveys to be able to choose the appearance of the characters such as clothing, hairstyles and tattoos, can you imagine the MC with a tattoo of enormous horns on his back so there is no doubt who he is, Anne would be the one to give him the tattoo to the mc? :unsure:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You would like there to be surveys to be able to choose the appearance of the characters such as clothing, hairstyles and tattoos, can you imagine the MC with a tattoo of enormous horns on his back so there is no doubt who he is, Anne would be the one to give him the tattoo to the mc? :unsure:
:mad::((n)I hate tattoos on girls, unless they are small ones:)

Reactions: Leongen43

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Kindly, before being attacked as usual by someone, I'll specify just one request, but the new remake essentially brings what is new or different, so far in the story I've saved useless passages from the previous one, I don't notice anything, but it will certainly be my fault

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Hi quick question this would be my playthrough do i download tacos pt 4 or chapter 14 or chapter 15? thanks.
This questions appears from time to time as the first post of this thread is still lacking information!

TAC chapter 14 full fixed contains the chapters 1-14 - most content so far
TAC chapter 15 is a standalone game which is the continuation of TAC chapter 14 full fixed but no save file from previous version is needed.
  • here the dev decided to make a cut as the story of the game got out of controll - too much content from demanding patrons and many other things that disturbed the story
TACOS [part x(4) contains all previous parts (1-3)] is a rebuild of the above TAC versions but with the intention of the dev to tell the story of an adventurous couple how he, Mircom3d always wanted.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Kindly, before being attacked as usual by someone, I'll specify just one request, but the new remake essentially brings what is new or different, so far in the story I've saved useless passages from the previous one, I don't notice anything, but it will certainly be my fault

:)(y)The graphics are new, some scenes have been shown a new, perhaps the dialogues. :love:(y)I also hope that scene choices will be added. To quote :ROFLMAO::eek:one grumpy guy who considers :alien:himself a clairvoyant, interprets words, creates his own way and knows everything better. :ROFLMAO::eek:Nothing will change, chapters 1-10 will be the same as in the old parts of the game. :unsure: Only from in chapter 11 will there be some new and old stuff.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
:)(y)The graphics are new, some scenes have been shown a new, perhaps the dialogues. :love:(y)I also hope that scene choices will be added. To quote :ROFLMAO::eek:one grumpy guy who considers :alien:himself a clairvoyant, interprets words, creates his own way and knows everything better. :ROFLMAO::eek:Nothing will change, chapters 1-10 will be the same as in the old parts of the game. :unsure: Only from in chapter 11 will there be some new and old stuff.
But hasn't there already been some new stuff in tacos already. The weekend trip away springs to mind as a new bit.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
There were indeed a few new scenes and renders already in the beginning in TAC'OS that weren't in the previous versions.
The showing off during clothes store. In diner Anne gave a guest a nice view of herself. The above mentioned resort week-end with complete new participants.
The Dave scenes with the also above mentioned dress choice.
If you look at the 4 released parts, it's a bit different but there are also many recognizable stuff from the previous versions.

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
Thank you for the kind words, my friend!
The Dev will only work on the TAC'OS version. So updates are to be expected to arrive in "part"-category's only for TACOS.
He decided to drop the TAC (Chapter 14 Full Fixed + Chapter 15) versions as it wasn't the story anymore he originally wanted to share with us.
ok thank you

Reactions: r0ckh0und

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: I don't know if the choice in the scene to go shopping has changed. And you have the choice to go with Anna to try on the shoes in the store or go home in the old version of the game, I think Anna went to try on the shoes by herself. And in the new version, in this case, can they go home together?

Reactions: Leongen43
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes