Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
By now the game itself has had its day, they would have done better to rectify some dynamics of the game, instead of doing the usual restoration, no matter how many detractors there are, Martin or not Martin, etc., perhaps the real revolution would have been to have a less Anna cool thinkers but with brains, and a more badass MC. but I repeat, dated game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If you are referring to the technical part, it is true that the game feels outdated because the renpy engine and the tools are quite optimized and allows for higher quality work, but if it is about the history of the game, you have to understand that it does not have to coincide with our current era because it is a fictional story

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the game there are several triggers for Anne's infidelities, the first is that you agree with everything she does, also that you do not want to have sex with Anne and clearly the most decisive is that she has an affair with Martin.

SightlyBrave

Jun 22, 2023
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part4b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
thank u
Can you explain to me what it means to add the letter b after part 4? What is the difference between part 4 & part 4b ?

Reactions: Leongen43

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: TACOS Part 4b + Partial WT by Lord Ashram + Gallery mod by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 232 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
If Anne in tacos doesn't want to see the stupid face and is unfaithful like in tac, I would like to have the possibility of revenge, if I could I would follow her and record her in the act and then I would send it to the men's wives with what had sex, I would like to see what Anne would do when these women confront her, how would you get revenge on Anne?

Jy1017

Jan 10, 2018
Playing this game reminds me a lot of playing GTA V. Just remaking the same game over and over. Maybe some tiny new detail is added but everything is coming out slow and it's not exciting. I love the characters and dynamic but take us through the story line and quit restarting.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
thank u
Can you explain to me what it means to add the letter b after part 4? What is the difference between part 4 & part 4b ?
umm... more content for days 27 & 28, but better ask somebody for the official changelog.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Don't you feel that when this story is complete the chances of the couple having a happy ending together will be difficult to achieve, they can have an ending together, but on what terms would it be? The most likely thing to happen is that the more Anne experiences, the less she will need the MC and that would create the opportunity for him to start a new relationship, what do you think, any ideas? :unsure:

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
I assume the 'perfect happy ending' for this game according to dev's 'original masterful vision' is the husband becomes full cuck to the wife. I assume any ending that doesn't follow along those lines will lead to their divorce and a game over.

Show some balls and self respect? Divorce!
Insist on doing things as a couple? Divorce!
Sleep with someone else? Divorce!
Reasonably restrict what she does? Divorce!
Try to get more then a hand job? Divorce!

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Don't you feel that when this story is complete the chances of the couple having a happy ending together will be difficult to achieve, they can have an ending together, but on what terms would it be? The most likely thing to happen is that the more Anne experiences, the less she will need the MC and that would create the opportunity for him to start a new relationship, what do you think, any ideas? :unsure:
I hope he'll dump that bitch
I assume the 'perfect happy ending' for this game according to dev's 'original masterful vision' is the husband becomes full cuck to the wife. I assume any ending that doesn't follow along those lines will lead to their divorce and a game over.

Show some balls and self respect? Divorce!
Insist on doing things as a couple? Divorce!
Sleep with someone else? Divorce!
Reasonably restrict what she does? Divorce!
Try to get more then a hand job? Divorce!
Sounds like an alternate ending mod is in order :p
Kinda like what I did here.

Any suggestions of where to add that choice? I don't think we have the "angry at Ryan and Anne and dump her" scene in TACOS yet. I am starting to mix up all the versions of the game. :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Nope, not with me at the helm. You know my thoughts, (chanting) KELSEY KELSEY KELSEY....

On a more serious note, the Adventurous couple did pretty much everything wrong. They started off as an adventurous couple with devotion and communication but end up two pathetic people clinging together in desperation with little respect for each other IMO.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I suppose grumpy that when the story of the game is finished you are going to prepare the tuxedo for the special day with your beloved Kelsie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are right, taking such a risky step in such a weak couple's situation is stupid from my point of view, since they are not prepared for the changes that this decision requires.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes