Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
and get with Gina, in a toga.
TOGA! TOGA!

If Steph's secret is she cheated
I'll be honest I probably won't play any games from this dev again
I got into this game because it was marketed as a swinging game
Her being a cheater would ruin all that for me
Man, we're starting to sound like embittered harerm gamers on an ntr/harem game thread.

And I don't blame you, it just makes me smile that many of the things are echoed from that - the idea of there being a 'deception' from the dev; leading with one story and ending with another.

(Of course that's all the empathy ill extend their way, the analogy ends there because they bitch and moan about 1 scene constituting 5% of a game's playtime, whereas for us this is quickly becoming the majority of the game)

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
if they were honest, considering all the criticisms both here and on Steam, they should return the money to those like me who bought it on Steam, certain products on more official stores should be sold with their completeness and without bugs, or log in free for the first chapter.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
if they were honest, considering all the criticisms both here and on Steam, they should return the money to those like me who bought it on Steam, certain products on more official stores should be sold with their completeness and without bugs, or log in free for the first chapter.
That is certainly a risk with buying games in early release. If I had paid $60 or more I might throw a fit. If I were a patron on Patreon, I would likely have just canceled my subscription if not pleased with the direction. But in all the games that I support, I have never had to cancel a subscription. This game might not end up where I thought it would go but I have got some good entertainment from it. Who knows, it could end up being all right in the end.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That is certainly a risk with buying games in early release. If I had paid $60 or more I might throw a fit. If I were a patron on Patreon, I would likely have just canceled my subscription if not pleased with the direction. But in all the games that I support, I have never had to cancel a subscription. This game might not end up where I thought it would go but I have got some good entertainment from it. Who knows, it could end up being all right in the end.
For sure, it's all relative to the cost - and myself I wouldn't throw more than 10-20 bucks on anything I considered a gamble. If you remember back 4 years ago when the game "Fallout 76" was released, and there were many people sperging out because their $300 collector's version included a cheaply made plastic toy. Shocking, I know - but why anyone would spend $300 on something they weren't abolutely sure they would enjoy is beyond me.

Shrug, maybe some just have more disposable income or lower expectations.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
For sure, it's all relative to the cost - and myself I wouldn't throw more than 10-20 bucks on anything I considered a gamble. If you remember back 4 years ago when the game "Fallout 76" was released, and there were many people sperging out because their $300 collector's version included a cheaply made plastic toy. Shocking, I know - but why anyone would spend $300 on something they weren't abolutely sure they would enjoy is beyond me.

Shrug, maybe some just have more disposable income or lower expectations.
I won't spend $300 on a game. I am prepared to buy pre-orders. It depends on the franchise or developer. For example, anything by developer CDPR, as I know it will be a very good game. Sid Meier's Civilisation is a franchise I am happy to pre-order.

As far as VNs go, they are usually fairly cheap so I will buy ones I think will be good stories. Sometimes you get a lemon but if I have only paid a few dollars for it then I don't care I just won't be buying anything from that developer again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love my gaming but I don't buy collectors editions. Some things I just can't justify the price of no matter how nice the stuff that comes with it is.

I don't mind pre ordering, I have a good idea what i'll enjoy and i'm pretty easily pleased.

When it comes to VN's i'd rather buy them on Steam. I do own quite a few and I am keeping this on my watch list in case the plot does get catchy at some point.

The wife turning out to be a cheat would knock the swinging vibe on the head but depending how everything else is handled it could work. With the few extra women hanging around the MC, swapping partners full time could be a possibility.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Since the dev seems to be taking this game in a different direction...

thanos-do-it-myself.gif

A mod modding my walkthrough mod!
But not really, should also work standalone.

Mod adds an option to divorce with alternate ending. All using existing game assets except for a sound and a pic.
Can be triggered at 2 points:
- Med/Low Con Fri Night with Donny only.
- Low Dom route near end of Tori talk.

As usual, unzip and put in game folder.
EDIT: Update 1.1 - Drastically reduced file size.

Point 1:
screenshot0001.png

Point 2:
screenshot0002.png

Never thought I have to make a walkthrough for a mod of my walkthrough mod. I have achieved mod-ception. :cool:
For now the walkthrough is just a quick and dirty text file of a possible path.

EDIT: Easiest way is to use my gallery mod and play "S x D Watch" and "S x J v1" scenes respectively.

EDIT:
2023-09-28
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
If Steph's secret is she cheated
I'll be honest I probably won't play any games from this dev again
I got into this game because it was marketed as a swinging game
Her being a cheater would ruin all that for me

I know I probably sound harsh
But I'm sick of being deceived by the games on here or steam

Edit - OK I decided I will still play the games
Because I really need to know how Steph & the mc story ends
If this ends up being a cheating/hard NTR game, then I am out also. It appealed to me because it was advertised as having sharing/swinging in it. That is what I like.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Since the devs seems to be taking this game in a different direction...

View attachment 2939941

Mod adds an option to divorce with alternate ending. All using existing game assets except for a sound and a pic.

As usual. Unzip and put in game folder.

Point 1:
View attachment 2939949

Point 2:
View attachment 2939951
You stole my mod idea :ROFLMAO:. That is what I get for saying I was going to do it and not doing it. Well done mate. I look forward to checking it out.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
You stole my mod idea :ROFLMAO:. That is what I get for saying I was going to do it and not doing it. Well done mate. I look forward to checking it out.
After overhauling the walkthrough mod it got me wondering if some of the techniques there could be put to use for an alternate ending. And voila, it worked. But keep your expectations low, it is just a small change. Keep an eye out for the easter egg ;)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I won't spend $300 on a game. I am prepared to buy pre-orders. It depends on the franchise or developer. For example, anything by developer CDPR, as I know it will be a very good game. Sid Meier's Civilisation is a franchise I am happy to pre-order.

As far as VNs go, they are usually fairly cheap so I will buy ones I think will be good stories. Sometimes you get a lemon but if I have only paid a few dollars for it then I don't care I just won't be buying anything from that developer again.
Pardon the offtopic followup, but 100% agree - firaxis and sid meier is something you can easily trust, whether it's railroad tycoon or Civilization.

For the older folks here, this was also like the LucasArts games 10-20 years ago. The quality was never in question.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Pardon the offtopic followup, but 100% agree - firaxis and sid meier is something you can easily trust, whether it's railroad tycoon or Civilization.

For the older folks here, this was also like the LucasArts games 10-20 years ago. The quality was never in question.
I knew you had a great taste in games :LOL:

After overhauling the walkthrough mod it got me wondering if some of the techniques there could be put to use for an alternate ending. And voila, it worked. But keep your expectations low, it is just a small change. Keep an eye out for the easter egg ;)
:ROFLMAO: well done mate, well done. I got the Easter Egg ;). That was fun. You think the devs will include it in the game :LOL:?

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
To be fair, NTR doesn't usually bother me. Being female i'm not putting myself in the MC's place HOWEVER I only play games like this because I enjoy the swinging aspect of doing it as a couple.

Like Deliverance that's been mentioned. Kat and the MC had an awesome relationship and when I played the share route on my second playthrough to see why so many enjoyed it I could see why.

Adventurous Couple started out as a great swinging/hotwife game until it just turned into a dull fuckfest that didn't have a purpose.

Exciting Games is doing a great job so far of the swinging scene.

I was hoping this would be another, the story to it seemed interesting until you pay attention to the wife.

MC says his friend at work wants a threesome but i'm more inclined to believe the MC's wife arranged it all to cover her cheating because she gets far to into it far too quickly for a couple just starting out.

I don't see a happy ending for this couple which isn't really much of a concern, there are a couple of better options for him to end with. I just thing the wife here is far too shady.
Exciting Games is doing the sharing/swinging properly. Better then any other game I've played so far.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Exciting Games is doing the sharing/swinging properly. Better then any other game I've played so far.
It is puzzling that out of so many games here and elsewhere it is hard to find a couples-doing-it-together game without it degenerating into heavy cheating or ntr. Developers must think that kind of drama is needed to sell their games.

I was hoping to find at least 1 other game as unfortunately I just could not get into Exciting Games. Something about the eyes in the game just puts me off.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Since the dev seems to be taking this game in a different direction...

View attachment 2939941

As usual, unzip and put in game folder.

Point 1:
View attachment 2939949

Point 2:
View attachment 2939951

I'm sorry, I tried several times, I even started the game from the beginning to have the situations you wrote, but the mod doesn't start in any way, would you mind giving me some suggestions, thanks

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is puzzling that out of so many games here and elsewhere it is hard to find a couples-doing-it-together game without it degenerating into heavy cheating or ntr. Developers must think that kind of drama is needed to sell their games.

I was hoping to find at least 1 other game as unfortunately I just could not get into Exciting Games. Something about the eyes in the game just puts me off.
I like EG and I enjoyed Deliverance. Her Desire you can take a faithful wife path and A Life Worth Living you can stay a faithful couple and swing if those suggestions help. Warning the wife in ALWL is a bimbo, man is she dumb.

I do like in Her Desire that the wife on faithful is a nice intelligent caring woman. Why is it so rare? Why are married women in VNs predominantly bitches or bimbos? Take this game, AMW, Gina and Amber are nice intelligent women and then you have the three married women who are such bitches. It makes my brain melt, just the thought of being married to Steph's sister. One of the profound mysteries of the VN multiverse :LOL: .

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I like EG and I enjoyed Deliverance. Her Desire you can take a faithful wife path and A Life Worth Living you can stay a faithful couple and swing if those suggestions help. Warning the wife in ALWL is a bimbo, man is she dumb.

I do like in Her Desire that the wife on faithful is a nice intelligent caring woman. Why is it so rare? Why are married women in VNs predominantly bitches or bimbos? Take this game, AMW, Gina and Amber are nice intelligent women and then you have the three married women who are such bitches. It makes my brain melt, just the thought of being married to Steph's sister. One of the profound mysteries of the VN multiverse :LOL: .
I like ALWL and Her Desires also. I support both devs. I'll have to check out Deliverance, I never heard of it.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'm sorry, I tried several times, I even started the game from the beginning to have the situations you wrote, but the mod doesn't start in any way, would you mind giving me some suggestions, thanks
I had an error come up and I just selected 'ignore' and the mod took me in to the first game screen and I was able to play from there. I hope that helps.

I like ALWL and Her Desires also. I support both devs. I'll have to check out Deliverance, I never heard of it.
Deliverance is an older game. I liked that the couple took their time to explore opening up their marriage. It does go on a supernatural story arc but I didn't mind that. The wife goes a little silly when they start sharing but not crazy like in TACOS.
https://f95zone.to/threads/deliverance-final-1thousand.36263/

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes