3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I don't want to be presumptuous, on the contrary I praise the creators who keep us entertained, but it is also normal that when something is wrong, it must be said, not to destroy the product, but to ensure that it can be improved as far as possible, now from external I wonder, why don't they put everything on paper, a nice story outline and then elaborate it and finally create the product, it would be more linear and simple, and they don't always have to redo the work, due to bugs, sometimes they make 1 one step forward and then 2 steps back.
A few of us have said the same thing like Fuzzy Wuzzy. Since this story is so short, I don't know why they didn't have the story pre-written with a set plan instead of having ideas and writing as they went. I think they would have avoided a lot of angst by finishing the Tori part instead of leaving it sit in the middle. Anyway, not much we can do about it but wait or move on.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
After reading the notes, it looks like they are still cleaning up. It is warranted. There are still a lot of loose ends after moving major pieces of the story around. Sure, I would love to see some new content, but getting the beginning right before moving forward is a good move. I would hope I would have the clarity to do the same. Once the first section is clean it should make the updates smooth sailing ahead.

It is always a battle in my head, understanding that I am viewing a rough draft versus wanting to know what happens next and have it flow like a finished product. As of now, there are conversations that just do not make sense and actions that do not logically follow choices made by the player. The Dev Log sounds like they are correcting those errors and improving continuity in both script and renders. No doubt, they are anxious to move forward. Maybe not as much as us horny (and hopeful) players!
I think they would have avoided a lot of angst by finishing the Tori part instead of leaving it sit in the middle.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I don't want to be presumptuous, on the contrary I praise the creators who keep us entertained, but it is also normal that when something is wrong, it must be said, not to destroy the product, but to ensure that it can be improved as far as possible, now from external I wonder, why don't they put everything on paper, a nice story outline and then elaborate it and finally create the product, it would be more linear and simple, and they don't always have to redo the work, due to bugs, sometimes they make 1 one step forward and then 2 steps back.
I can't presume either, but my guess is they did. However, they made a major change after the first big release that made them have to reconstruct that plan. That means major changes to code, script, and renders. Every time they have said they are going to go back and fix something, I feel they have done exactly that. There will be varying opinions here, but to my senses, they have made some worthy changes that have made the VN flow better. I am not one who likes animations, so I don't care for those changes. Lots of wasted resources in my opinion. But the changes to the script and code are nice.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I think they would have avoided a lot of angst by finishing the Tori part instead of leaving it sit in the middle.
Yes! Tying off the Tori endings with the same cuckold content pissed off a lot of players. Copy and paste is an easy enough process and gets the release done and out there. But cleaning it up is a mess. Plus losing face with players that were not happy with everything ending so bleakly. Best to not release it, or release it before those endings.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Yes! Tying off the Tori endings with the same cuckold content pissed off a lot of players. Copy and paste is an easy enough process and gets the release done and out there. But cleaning it up is a mess. Plus losing face with players that were not happy with everything ending so bleakly. Best to not release it, or release it before those endings.
Their plan was always for MC to be the stereotypical pathetic cuck on the lower confidences which I know as the dev told me. The dev also said they weren't suppose to go there so early and yet they did. With the new endings we will have to see where that path ends up now I guess but it looks to be going the same way still. Steph's attitude of that girl hit on my husband so I am going to fuck her husband first is heading the down the same route.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Their plan was always for MC to be the stereotypical pathetic cuck on the lower confidences which I know as the dev told me. The dev also said they weren't suppose to go there so early and yet they did. With the new endings we will have to see where that path ends up now I guess but it looks to be going the same way still. Steph's attitude of that girl hit on my husband so I am going to fuck her husband first is heading the down the same route.
Yes, and I can accept that specific take on the story. The low confidence path was way out of my comfort zone. Far too much like the Japanese netorare stories. I have no interest in that content. Their mistake was to make all the endings the same to tie off the Tori visit so they could release it. If it were me making those decisions, I would have ended it when they arrived at Tori and Jason's house. It would still have pissed people off, but not nearly as much as making all the current content end in a bad cuckold ending. Just my opinion.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

We repeated it, they skipped and missed many of those initial steps, and it was too explicit and fast how Sthep goes from modest and indignant to slutty and careless, the game is on the road, 4 drinks and a fuck, and having friends like Jason , better to only have enemies, at least they don't hit you from behind, or rather they don't hit your wife with the deception of making you fuck mine. hahahahahahaha

• Love

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Yes, and I can accept that specific take on the story The low confidence path was way out of my comfort zone. Far too much like the Japanese netorare stories. I have no interest in that content. Their mistake was to make all the endings the same to tie off the Tori visit so they could release it. If it were me making those decisions, I would have ended it when they arrived at Tori and Jason's house. It would still have pissed people off, but not nearly as much as making all the current content end in a bad cuckold ending. Just my opinion.

They have conformed to the mass of creators and the mass of people who always want the same old point and fuck game, but someone with original ideas, I'm fine with point and fuck but without making all the MCs look like an idiot without balls, in the end they are all copy and paste, the first real change I had to make when Mc arrives late and finds Stthep already in bed with Dommy, well, since Sthep had not respected the initial agreement, they had to put consequences, instead, she fucks, mc perhaps the only right decision, go back to the bar, it gives you game over, for the rest, four excuses, Sthep's arrogance even in the mistake, everything resolved, the usual idiot MC has been created.

• Red Heart

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
They have conformed to the mass of creators and the mass of people who always want the same old point and fuck game, but someone with original ideas, I'm fine with point and fuck but without making all the MCs look like an idiot without balls, in the end they are all copy and paste, the first real change I had to make when Mc arrives late and finds Stthep already in bed with Dommy, well, since Sthep had not respected the initial agreement, they had to put consequences, instead, she fucks, mc perhaps the only right decision, go back to the bar, it gives you game over, for the rest, four excuses, Sthep's arrogance even in the mistake, everything resolved, the usual idiot MC has been created.
You are spot on. I did have a go at the devs early on about Steph as a character and got encouraging feedback at the time, some small changes to Steph were made. Then 1.06 arrived and has just destroyed much of my faith in the devs and the story. Steph was even worse than she was before, the mysterious Tori was just a manipulative bitch, Jason the great mate is a liar at best on High Confidence, and on low confidence the MC just became the pathetic cuck stereotype. I'm not seeing the great story the devs are dedicated to telling. Maybe I expected to much from the devs words.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Completely overhauled my walkthrough mod in order to be compatible with developer console. Took the opportunity to clean up the walkthrough, clarify some choices and add guidance to additional choices. The Stat Box should appear more consistently now after loading a save. Achieving developer console compatibility while not overwriting any game files made writing and maintaining the actual walkthrough/guide more complicated so please let me know if I broke any particular routes/choices.

Mod here.

If using them, please also update the gallery and jukebox mods to latest version for compatibility.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This game is starting with a good foundation: the protagonist and the antagonist on speaking terms.
Whomever read/watched thor/loki shenanigans will understand that same theatrical drama in this game,
where MC is sidelined by Steph outta any good time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First of all, NTR means trolling a good love story, which this game does to MC in spades.
Starting up, we are presented with our Antagonist Steph telling us off with lines like:
- make a wrong dialogue choice and game over for you, but game winner for me
1694976553507.png
We have no clue what does Steph like or does not like ...
1694976648963.png
Still, Steph likes to throw threats our way with no common sense.
1694976711328.png
Wimp outta what, exactly? This game is not giving the ropes to MC, who can actively make a choice and the game will
penalize the player right after it has forced a bad situation ...
1694976801224.png
Then gets right to game over ... for playing the game and expecting actual results.

This game, right off the bat, trolls the players by sending them into a bad end if they do not meet Steph demands.

Trouble is, she never makes any demand, MC is supposed to get her thoughts on a threesome
where MC would join his coworker and his wife, that is the whole plot,
not Steph sex life or her prefference or her appetite of whoring herself.

The bar scene is mindboggling: MC is never asking anythig of Steph to do, but she goes to the guy and flirts right off,
after she accused MC of denying her, while she:
1694977048996.png
So why is the game forcing her to go over to some random guy and whore herself out?

Swinging is what the coworker does to MC- asks of someone they know for years,
without coming on to them, about their prefference.

Here Steph straight up goes to whore herself out to a stalker - total NTR scenario,
followed by the very next night where she already brings the nobody home to give him
all access totally unprotected sex - with that same rando nobody that is nothing but lame.
- after she says she is not ready to have even a conversation about other people,
because she ”is not ready to answer that question”.

Deliverance is the right way of swinging where couples actively go out together and get to know eachother for months
before jumping the gun - here we get a whoring wife who gets strangers in her bed to spite her husband.

Remember, MC was talking about his coworker and his wife in a setting where he would be with them.
To the contrarry, Steph is down right dogging, already living a whore life of all sex with total randos
nobody cares about.
1694977947033.png
Well ... should be off to try this latest walkthrough mod - maybe it brings actual spice into this same old NTR plot

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
This game is starting with a good foundation: the protagonist and the antagonist on speaking terms.
Whomever read/watched thor/loki shenanigans will understand that same theatrical drama in this game,

First of all, NTR means trolling a good love story, which this game does to MC in spades.
Starting up, we are presented with our Antagonist Steph telling us off with lines like:
View attachment 2937532
View attachment 2937537
View attachment 2937540
Wimp outta what, exactly? This game is not giving the ropes to MC, who can actively make a choice and the game will
View attachment 2937542
Then gets right to game over ... for playing the game and expecting actual results.

This game, right off the bat, trolls the players by sending them into a bad end if they do not meet Steph demands.

Trouble is, she never makes any demand, MC is supposed to get her thoughts on a threesome

The bar scene is mindboggling: MC is never asking anythig of Steph to do, but she goes to the guy and flirts right off,
View attachment 2937551
So why is the game forcing her to go over to some random guy and whore herself out?

Here Steph straight up goes to whore herself out to a stalker - total NTR scenario,
followed by the very next night where she already brings the nobody home to give him
all access totally unprotected sex - with that same rando nobody that is nothing but lame.
- after she says she is not ready to have even a conversation about other people,

Deliverance is the right way of swinging where couples actively go out together and get to know eachother for months
before jumping the gun - here we get a whoring wife who gets strangers in her bed to spite her husband.

Remember, MC was talking about his coworker and his wife in a setting where he would be with them.
To the contrarry, Steph is down right dogging, already living a whore life of all sex with total randos
nobody cares about.
View attachment 2937609
Well ... should be off to try this latest walkthrough mod - maybe it brings actual spice into this same old NTR plot

Well done, these are the points that I and others with the comments, especially on Steam, have discussed, not leaving a good comment precisely dictated by all these plot errors, I had already said on the first version, that Sthep was a good lying actress, mask everything is fine, in fact he has an Oscar-worthy performance, but it is inconceivable why the MCs should all be idiots even in their expression alone. no reaction, unless after the incident, in other games not even that, then too many initial clues to understand that Sthep is not what she seems, even not bringing cell phones has its reasons in my opinion. something that Sthep does not want us to understand, in fact, the cheater, the cell's decision. the receipt, give him a blowjob before starting to stun someone who already is one of hers. etc.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 2934858

Looks like no update coming soon for the bugs but they are reworking Friday flow again. I think I will finish my revised walkthrough mod for the current version so that it is in place for the next update.
Jeez, how many times do they expect us to go back and play the bar scene night? Hey devs let’s move the story forward not backwards ok

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

View attachment 2937532
View attachment 2937537
View attachment 2937540
View attachment 2937542

View attachment 2937551

nobody cares about.
View attachment 2937609
Wow, you put a lot of work in to this post. It certainly puts the game in another light. You've raised a lot of good points and I think you're on to something. This is not a swinging game for sure and after the devs latest comments on Steam I'm pretty sure this is an NTR game. I think you have picked it, but we will have to wait and see.

PS Deliverance is a great game. It was the first VN I read on this forum and it very much hooked me on VNs. It was what I was looking for at the time.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
From the devs on Steam

I'm pretty sure Steph's big secret is her cheating.

My comment:
Messing with Friday night again? I'd rather just get past the Tori/Jason scene but whatever. I just put Steph leaving the bar as a beginner mistake like the starting early with Donnie etc. One of the things I loved about this game, mistakes were made, the couple hashed it out later. The two things that did bug me about the Friday night was Steph's blatant lie so she could have one on one time with Donnie but then that is part of Steph's bullshit. The other was MC thinking things and the player not being able to act on those thoughts but is forced in to other 'confidence' options

Dev response:
"I'm glad you like the make a mistake/hash it out piece. There are about to be a couple of big ones with that, and we're going to give you more control in those (You'll get to make choices about your mood before the scene begins). You can end up staying mad at people or forgiving them. It will happen across a few scenes and none of it is instant game over. They will all lead into unique situations we're calling end loops. I'll talk about the end loops in my next news update."

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is not a swinging game for sure and after the devs latest comments on Steam I'm pretty sure this is an NTR game. I think you have picked it, but we will have to wait and see.
To be fair, NTR doesn't usually bother me. Being female i'm not putting myself in the MC's place HOWEVER I only play games like this because I enjoy the swinging aspect of doing it as a couple.

Like Deliverance that's been mentioned. Kat and the MC had an awesome relationship and when I played the share route on my second playthrough to see why so many enjoyed it I could see why.

Adventurous Couple started out as a great swinging/hotwife game until it just turned into a dull fuckfest that didn't have a purpose.

Exciting Games is doing a great job so far of the swinging scene.

I was hoping this would be another, the story to it seemed interesting until you pay attention to the wife.

MC says his friend at work wants a threesome but i'm more inclined to believe the MC's wife arranged it all to cover her cheating because she gets far to into it far too quickly for a couple just starting out.

I don't see a happy ending for this couple which isn't really much of a concern, there are a couple of better options for him to end with. I just thing the wife here is far too shady.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
To be fair, NTR doesn't usually bother me. Being female i'm not putting myself in the MC's place HOWEVER I only play games like this because I enjoy the swinging aspect of doing it as a couple.

Like Deliverance that's been mentioned. Kat and the MC had an awesome relationship and when I played the share route on my second playthrough to see why so many enjoyed it I could see why.

Adventurous Couple started out as a great swinging/hotwife game until it just turned into a dull fuckfest that didn't have a purpose.

Exciting Games is doing a great job so far of the swinging scene.

I was hoping this would be another, the story to it seemed interesting until you pay attention to the wife.

MC says his friend at work wants a threesome but i'm more inclined to believe the MC's wife arranged it all to cover her cheating because she gets far to into it far too quickly for a couple just starting out.

I don't see a happy ending for this couple which isn't really much of a concern, there are a couple of better options for him to end with. I just thing the wife here is far too shady.
You have great taste in games :LOL:

I confess I missed it coming in to the game. I initially got caught up in believing this was a "swinging" style game and dismissed the glaring hints. Ah well. You live and learn.

I hope we get ending options, I'll be happy to divorce Steph's ass at this point.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
You have great taste in games :LOL:

I confess I missed it coming in to the game. I initially got caught up in believing this was a "swinging" style game and dismissed the glaring hints. Ah well. You live and learn.

I hope we get ending options, I'll be happy to divorce Steph's ass at this point.
and get with Gina, in a toga.

• Love
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes