3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
The images 'dgrind1a, dgrind1b, dzwalkin1, dzwalkin2, dzwalkin2b, dsdog1, dsdog2, dann3' are missing (from the page 7 S x D and G x E Alt Bonus Unreachable)
The Bonus Unreachable scene is not part of the main game but in a placeholder file as a setup for what looks like an official gallery feature in the future. There is no code for a gallery just that scene. So it is incomplete by design. The scene is basically the older version of “SxD and GxE”. The missing pics are the old visuals that got replaced in the last few updates.

I thought it would be fun to have that in the gallery to see how a scene has evolved during its development.

I named it “Bonus Unreachable” to differentiate it from the “Unreachable” that are in the main game script. Perhaps I should just called it Unreachable/Incomplete.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
The benefit of the Steam system is that a dev can push updates as soon as they have one. In this case, 'h' is a fix to the regularly posted 'g' update this week. Devs with larger games only push emergency updates immediately. They collect the minor issues and push them in larger fixes so customers don't "see" all the issues that they are constantly fixing.

No doubt constant updates are annoying to a modder or anyone working with the code. For the consumer, it is very nice to have things fixed shortly after reporting a problem.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yeah, but the last few updates have been fine, just this one where there is an update every few days.
yep this one has way too many micro updates for whatever reasons
i might just wait until they settled down with the micro updates to play it again
(not to mention the 1.06xx updates kinda put my interest off a bit but we'll see what's on the next update gonna be)

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
***JUKEBOX MOD Another Man's Wife***

Made a relatively basic Jukebox mod because music deserves a spotlight too and because it is my next modding experiment.

The tracks are supposed to unlock as they are heard in the game but for whatever reason, either the game or renpy itself, the tracks are not reliably marked as heard. If all else fails use the Unlock button and play the tracks you want to permanently unlock.

EDIT:
2023-09-29
There is now a dedicated Mod Post. All further updates will be in that post.

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Is there anyway we can get the android link for the new download here since we got all the other yesterday

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
The benefit of the Steam system is that a dev can push updates as soon as they have one. In this case, 'h' is a fix to the regularly posted 'g' update this week. Devs with larger games only push emergency updates immediately. They collect the minor issues and push them in larger fixes so customers don't "see" all the issues that they are constantly fixing.

No doubt constant updates are annoying to a modder or anyone working with the code. For the consumer, it is very nice to have things fixed shortly after reporting a problem.
looking forward for today's weekly news ?

Reactions: Nurikabe

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I think when devs make the effort to post regular updates that is a good thing and I am grateful to the devs for doing so.

As to what that news is, I'll wait and see.
true, the recent update was kinda put me off tbh (well plus i was so into other games that just released as well)
so i hope next update will get my attention back again

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
true, the recent update was kinda put me off tbh (well plus i was so into other games that just released as well)
so i hope next update will get my attention back again
I'm in limbo at the moment. On one hand I want to know what happens with MC and I'm inquisitive about the secret. On the other hand the last update was just more erratic Steph behaviour.

Enjoy your other games. I have a few to catch up on as well.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm in limbo at the moment. On one hand I want to know what happens with MC and I'm inquisitive about the secret. On the other hand the last update was just more erratic Steph behaviour.

Enjoy your other games. I have a few to catch up on as well.
u too mate, i'm gonna keep my eyes on today's weekly report
maybe they will have something interesting for us

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I can't be the only one who would much more prefer to hear about them making new gameplay, future days, future events, instead of "remastered this" and "adjusted scene that".

Appreciate you relaying the news.
second that, when i read in a glance of "version 2.0" i thought it's gonna be a big update soon but i was wrong.
well good for people that enjoys the jason scenes,
me personally....

let's just say we both have seen the trope too many times in many VN so nothing exciting on that part.
tho since the dev mentioned the rendering machines are working, i hope at least we have something new to look forward on next week news

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
let's just say we both have seen the trope too many times in many VN so nothing exciting on that part.
tho since the dev mentioned the rendering machines are working, i hope at least we have something new to look forward on next week news
Unfortunately, by the text of their message, they say "the rendering is working day and night on the animations mentioned earlier" - so I take that to mean just more of the same, which will be at the exclusion of other scenes or animations.

Just think, instead of yet another "Steph/Jason" animation, they could spend time on a Steph/Jason/Tori/MC foursome animation and setup. We could actually get this swinging show on the road! Sadly it feels like that goal runs contrary to the dev's preference.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I can never seem to see what the went back and replaced / changed. THe changes are so smalll... I agree that to keep interest they should introduce some new .... with the changed.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Unfortunately, by the text of their message, they say "the rendering is working day and night on the animations mentioned earlier" - so I take that to mean just more of the same, which will be at the exclusion of other scenes or animations.

Just think, instead of yet another "Steph/Jason" animation, they could spend time on a Steph/Jason/Tori/MC foursome animation and setup. We could actually get this swinging show on the road! Sadly it feels like that goal runs contrary to the dev's preference.
ikr, especially after that last tease when there's an option to persuade Tori to have a one on one (at least from the dialogue if Steph decided to go one on one with Jason on that day)
but then ended the game with the usual "to be continued", maybe the "tori second game" is the real foursome ?
not saying the renders are bad or anything on Jason/Steph, it's just that trope is just...overused i guess the word to explain it.
and i bet ur on the same position as me on that part

hey at least we finally will get that Gina spitroast variation that they keep forgetting to add on the micro updates on 1.06xx soon

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
ikr, especially after that last tease when there's an option to persuade Tori to have a one on one (at least from the dialogue if Steph decided to go one on one with Jason on that day)
but then ended the game with the usual "to be continued"
not saying the renders are bad or anything on Jason/Steph, it's just that trope is just...overused i guess the word to explain it.
and i bet ur on the same position as me on that part

hey at least we finally will get that Gina spitroast variation that they keep forgetting to add on the micro updates on 1.06xx soon
I would like to see more than a spitroast.... Love to see a full on dp. for her or Steph.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I would like to see more than a spitroast.... Love to see a full on dp. for her or Steph.
at least that's the only trace the dev left on the script for Gina,
so let's hope they added more than just spitroast when they finally add the new scene variations for that Friday night foursome

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
at least that's the only trace the dev left on the script for Gina,
so let's hope they added more than just spitroast when they finally add the new scene variations for that Friday night foursome
THat would be awesome !

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes