3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I remember once talking to a female friend (actual friend, not into her at all) about this and she just replied something like "oh, of course that makes sense-there are less stakes with someone you don't know well vs a boyfriend so you can do crazier stuff" and internally I was seething.
What these women don't get is, no man ever complained their wife was too freaky in bed with him.

Even in the lifestyles, so many women wont have sex in front of their husbands because they either cant let go or they don't want their man to think less of them.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
If your theory is right, which it could be, then MC is someone she settled for. I can understand why she keeps it a secret and its a pretty shitty thing to do. If I discovered a secret like that I would be gone. No way in the world would I accept that. So maybe you are right. Its a dog act and it would explain a lot of her attitudes towards MC.
And yeah, I feel like the updates are written for a different crowd- each one doubles down this idea of secrets and omissions and grand subterfuge......fuck man I just want a game where a gf/bf or married couple go out on the town and bang people, I don't need grand betrayal exposition #342.
That's why I had a butt-heard from the "all the good endings" news. Given all these secrets, omissions, characters, etc., I don't see how it will work here.
On the high-confidence route, the MC is the guy in charge. Steph yields to him even if she maintains her attitude. She is in love with him, is loyal, and she places him at the head letting him make decisions for the couple. Honesty is still lacking. Without honesty, there can be no trust.

So, even with the "revelation" that there are these secrets and that Steph is hiding them from the MC, he is still the "boss" and running the show. That means the players' choices have a direct influence over what occurs. Compare this to the "other" routes and the player will be stuck on routes where the MC has no control (or very little with the exception of the escape hatches). This is all based on the current game and who the fuck knows what will happen by the end of this ride.

I remember once talking to a female friend (actual friend, not into her at all) about this and she just replied something like "oh, of course that makes sense-there are less stakes with someone you don't know well vs a boyfriend so you can do crazier stuff" and internally I was seething.
For women, this is an unfortunately real attitude they hold. It directly conflicts with any kind of real logic. Logically, a steady honest, trustworthy partner is the safest person to engage in wild and crazy behavior. Using woman logic, they would rather cheat with a bad guy than engage in crazy sex with an honest guy. I am using some extreme generalizations here. There are sane women who are worth getting into relationships with. There are more crazy women with shitty pasts and fucked up relationships that are seriously fucked.

That's why I quit this "nice guy" shit straight out of university. It simply does not work and brings only suffering and disappointment.
There are only a few times that being nice has ever really bitten me in the ass. I'd rather be "the nice guy" who misses out on a few good fucks than an asshole who can't stand to look at himself in the mirror. Although, in my experience, assholes rarely know they are an asshole and most likely can't see that in a mirror!

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Understood, but consider her earlier put downs of MC at the dinner table. She doesn't care about socioeconomic status as much as "high school hotness". (you see her kinda reluctantly coming around to praising mc, like "Oh he's successful now, I guess you did alright for yourself steph zzzzz")

I shouldn't have used the phrase status whore, because that sounds like socioeconomic climbing. Steph's sister loves the douchebags, so to speak. She would be all for the hot guy in the mother's basement. It could be the dialogue ends up being inconsistent and I'm getting too attached to a single line, I guess we'll see.

And yeah, I feel like the updates are written for a different crowd- each one doubles down this idea of secrets and omissions and grand subterfuge......fuck man I just want a game where a gf/bf or married couple go out on the town and bang people, I don't need grand betrayal exposition #342.

-edit

That’s why “Exciting Games” game is so good

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.06g
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Updated both my walkthrough and gallery mods for game version 1.06g. The gallery update is not strictly needed.

I also reported a couple of bugs to the dev - Player name is Eric in Gina couch scene; Missing destination for a branch. Fixed both in my walkthrough mod. But depending on how quickly the devs issue fix I may need to update that mod.

EDIT: Oh both my mods are linked in the opening post! Happy Dance! Thanks for adding that moderators. Do I get a modder badge now? :D
Looks like a fix is coming for the 2 bugs I reported. If it just fixes the 2 bugs and nothing else then just using my walkthrough mod will work for those that got the game from this site. Saves a 5G download. Only drawback is game version won’t be incremented.

Will report further once update is out and I have a chance to go through it.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
There are only a few times that being nice has ever really bitten me in the ass. I'd rather be "the nice guy" who misses out on a few good fucks than an asshole who can't stand to look at himself in the mirror. Although, in my experience, assholes rarely know they are an asshole and most likely can't see that in a mirror!
The world is not divided only into nice guys and assholes.
You can be a good guy with the right morals, but adopt the useful skills of the so-called assholes - don't simp, don't put girls on a pedestal, don't chase them, be ready to always walk away from her, don't get into her friendzone, don't tolerate disrespect, always put yourself first place, etc.

I don't think that makes you a bad person.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
My theory for Steph's big secret is Steph had a break down after Chuck and needed to be Institutionalised. If she had serious emotional problems after the break up then it is understandable she would want that kept a secret. The one exception should be her husband to be should have been told before marriage if that is the case. Steph being who she is would have no trouble deceiving MC to keep him rather than risking him dumping her prior to marriage.

It also explains her erratic behaviour at times and how she often loses control (especially when it come to sexual situations) and feels bad about it afterwards. Something Steph tells MC herself.

How I arrived here was I was back tracking through the update posts trying to find a reference to another matter I was PMing with someone about. I came across this statement by the devs:

"There will come a point where I need Steph to be standing in the street late at night looking like she’s about to murder everyone in front of her. She has to be able to achieve a certain calm severity in her look for that scene to work."

This got me thinking Steph is going to lose it at some stage, but what if she already had lost it and is relapsing in this scene...

Anyway, just a theory.

Last edited:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Looks like a fix is coming for the 2 bugs I reported. If it just fixes the 2 bugs and nothing else then just using my walkthrough mod will work for those that got the game from this site. Saves a 5G download. Only drawback is game version won’t be incremented.

Will report further once update is out and I have a chance to go through it.
As far as I can tell the new game version 1.06h just fixes the aforementioned bugs and increments version number. No new content. So if you have my WT mod v1.3 installed it should already be fixed.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
My theory for Steph's big secret is Steph went crazy after Chuck and needed to be Institutionalised. If she went crazy after the break up then it is understandable she would want that kept a secret. The one exception should be her husband to be should have been told before marriage if that is the case. Steph being who she is would have no trouble deceiving MC to keep him rather than risking him dumping her prior to marriage.

It also explains her erratic behaviour at times and how she often loses control (especially when it come to sexual situations) and feels bad about it afterwards. Something Steph tells MC herself.

How I arrived here was I was back tracking through the update posts trying to find a reference to another matter I was PMing with someone about. I came across this statement by the devs:

"There will come a point where I need Steph to be standing in the street late at night looking like she’s about to murder everyone in front of her. She has to be able to achieve a certain calm severity in her look for that scene to work."

This got me thinking Steph is going to lose it at some stage, but what if she already had lost it and is relapsing in this scene...

Anyway, just a theory.
Or.. all of this could be just overthinking and there is actually no theories to decipher and it's just bad WRITING :LOL:

It's just my theory though.. :p

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You can be a good guy with the right morals, but adopt the useful skills of the so-called assholes - don't simp, don't put girls on a pedestal, don't chase them, be ready to always walk away from her, don't get into her friendzone, don't tolerate disrespect, always put yourself first place, etc.

Things I tell my sons. Things I wish I would have discovered 40years ago and saved myself a lot of grief...

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
My theory for Steph's big secret is Steph went crazy after Chuck and needed to be Institutionalised. If she went crazy after the break up then it is understandable she would want that kept a secret. The one exception should be her husband to be should have been told before marriage if that is the case. Steph being who she is would have no trouble deceiving MC to keep him rather than risking him dumping her prior to marriage.

Anyway, just a theory.
Maybe the "calm severity" and standing "looking like she's about to murder everyone" is more like a metaphor. Maybe more like "dead serious" is the image they are trying to get across. That just seems so extreme. We're talking about swingers here. Why would this level of seriousness ever come up in that context?

So, there is the whole shadow corp story. This will obviously put Jason and the MC, possibly the spouses, in a dangerous line of fire. Maybe that is where this will come into play.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Also, I have been wondering If Steph Is going to be in other games
Does that mean the mc will be too?
Or will she divorce him and we play as a new mc?
Because that does not sound good to me
I would love to know more about upcoming projects. This is all I currently know.
From Too Perilous Weekly Update #5 on Steam
If we have our way, we’re going to be playing with Steph and Tori through several games. As a result, we have put a lot of time into getting them right not just for this story, but for the long story as well.

Fortunately, being a good guy doesn't mean being a doormat. I am way too old to use words like "simp" and concepts that drive me crazy these days. But being good doesn't mean doing all those things. And you are right, the world is more than black and white aspects of good and bad. There are deep psychological and biological things happening within and between those two extremes. It is quite interesting to study. Personally, I fit on the moral high road. There are times when I wish that overdeveloped sense could be muted! :ROFLMAO:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A very ambiguous message. Considering her explosive nature, it seems like her natural reaction to some serious quarrel with the MC.

But yes, perhaps her dominant and explosive personality appeared precisely after the break-up with Chuck and her emotional breakdown.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Can anyone tell me what happen here :

Replaced another animation from earlier in the game. ( where was this )
Added new animation to one of the scenes with Jason and Steph. ( Which one )

I see no changes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That’s why “Exciting Games” game is so good
EG would be my favorite title in this genre if it werent for the mykropenas everywhere. (My PA friend told me that's how they're supposed pronounce micropenis as to not offend patients :LOL: )

Can anyone tell me what happen here :

Replaced another animation from earlier in the game. ( where was this )
Added new animation to one of the scenes with Jason and Steph. ( Which one )

I see no changes.
Hmmm yeah I'm not sure, I played all the paths and didnt notice anything different? It might be something minor, like one of the shots of jason+steph missionary on couch. But nothing jumped out at me (or particularly rectified earlier complaints about no explicit sex)

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
The game only tracks confronting Steph about the phone call if the 'train' event was triggered the night before. Is this intentional or a bug?

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
EG would be my favorite title in this genre if it werent for the mykropenas everywhere. (My PA friend told me that's how they're supposed pronounce micropenis as to not offend patients :LOL: )

Hmmm yeah I'm not sure, I played all the paths and didnt notice anything different? It might be something minor, like one of the shots of jason+steph missionary on couch. But nothing jumped out at me (or particularly rectified earlier complaints about no explicit sex)
well that is disapointing....

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes