3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wonder if they ever can go more than 60 seconds without pushing an update?

2023-08-24 23_40_01-Another Man's Wife.png

Another Man's Wife [v1.06h] [Too Perilous]

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

View attachment 2876855

PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD -
PIXELDRAIN
"Changelog: Added a few adjustments to Jason&Steph animations, tweaked dialogue to further introduce aspects of Steph's past"

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
"Changelog: Added a few adjustments to Jason&Steph animations, tweaked dialogue to further introduce aspects of Steph's past"
Steph and her sister are peas in a pod. Suzy has plenty of secrets from Larry as well. Honesty is not much of a thing in this family is it?

While I appreciate the devs efforts to make Steph look 'nicer,' when she fails in the important stuff, the little stuff doesn't mean much. Maybe I'm too set in my ways, it doesn't seem to concern a lot of people.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Steph and her sister are peas in a pod. Suzy has plenty of secrets from Larry as well. Honesty is not much of a thing in this family is it?

While I appreciate the devs efforts to make Steph look 'nicer,' when she fails in the important stuff, the little stuff doesn't mean much. Maybe I'm too set in my ways, it doesn't seem to concern a lot of people.
Oh ive no idea what the actual changelog is, that was just my tongue in cheek prediction.

Apr 12, 2021
The images 'dgrind1a, dgrind1b, dzwalkin1, dzwalkin2, dzwalkin2b, dsdog1, dsdog2, dann3' are missing (from the page 7 S x D and G x E Alt Bonus Unreachable)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The images 'dgrind1a, dgrind1b, dzwalkin1, dzwalkin2, dzwalkin2b, dsdog1, dsdog2, dann3' are missing (from the page 7 S x D and G x E Alt Bonus Unreachable)
Oh boy, guess another update coming tomorrow, it's like ever since v1.06 was pushed live, it's been update/bugfixes almost daily at this piont.

Reactions: cloudshoutarou

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
  • Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017

View attachment 2876855

PIXELDRAIN -

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

WORKUPLOAD -
PIXELDRAIN
be happy he cares and does make updates compared to some devs that make you wait months before fix !

Reactions: D3vilMan

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Because they created a buggy product
Nah, the game has been out a good while, it had been out on Steam a long time before it hit here, this update is just an anomaly to be frank...

be happy he cares and does make updates compared to some devs that make you wait months before fix !
They do. But the fixes are for the most part most won't even notice, the big one was pathing issues, the other 5 are just, to be quite frank could have waited and rolled into one, no one likes a game that updates daily, the point is they have had a lot updates and been a lot apart.

Now with this one, there has been an update every few days, and considering this is a Steam only game, it's a whole lot more important than it being Patreon/SS only game...

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Nah, the game has been out a good while, it had been out on Steam a long time before it hit here, this update is just an anomaly to be frank...

They do. But the fixes are for the most part most won't even notice, the big one was pathing issues, the other 5 are just, to be quite frank could have waited and rolled into one, no one likes a game that updates daily, the point is they have had a lot updates and been a lot apart.

Now with this one, there has been an update every few days, and considering this is a Steam only game, it's a whole lot more important than it being Patreon/SS only game...

Look, I have the Steam version bought 2 months ago.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

^^^ This guy gets it. Devs need to resist the temptation to instantly push any stream of consciousness fixes to the software users and be smart about it, plan cumulative updates - unless things are truly game-breaking. Anyone who's played other steam titles like dota 2 knows how overboard devs go with this ability; you'll see like 4 updates over the course of 24 hours, all of which adjusting backend things of which the user has almost no knowledge. Just set a patch/update scedule of weekly or bi-weekly.

sidebar:
While I may disagree with your game review, I still heartily support it because unlike most you bought the game, experienced it fully, then commented on it. That's commendable.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Steph should divorce the mc and marry me
We will go on lots of romantic dates
I don't know why but there is something I find alluring about her
Best of luck with that lol. I admire your spirit. There is something alluring about her look, I get it. Her look reminds me of my wife when we first met. I'd certainly have fun with her a few times but no long term dating and no way would I marry her. Steph and I are not even close to being on the same page on way too many things for a relationship.

Honestly, I don't like Sthep, she hides a lot of things, then she's so indignant, moralistic, etc. she and is the first of the two who fucks three times, two men and gina if in the smitten.
Yeah she is problematic as you do need to like characters to be invested in them and Steph is very hard to connect with. To quote the devs, "Steph is suppose to drive you crazy but not drive you away." Its hard to connect with a character like that. Full marks to the devs, they have done a lot of work on her and she isn't as bad as she was, if she was I would be in the driven-away-category. Even so, she just does my head in. On high confidence she is tolerable, but I couldn't live with her nor trust her or things she says. I just don't believe her character, too many contradictions.

I like the MC, but not how he is regularly pigeon holed from pulling her in to line (devs and confidence mechanic). I connected with him on a deep level. He reminds me of my younger self a lot, even some of his mistakes. I am invested in how he ends up like no other MC I have encountered in VNs, and I really really want him to have a great romantic ending like I have in life.

Thumbs up. A lot of us regular posters did as well.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Best of luck with that lol. I admire your spirit. There is something alluring about her look, I get it. Her look reminds me of my wife when we first met. I'd certainly have fun with her a few times but no long term dating and no way would I marry her. Steph and I are not even close to being on the same page on way too many things for a relationship.

Yeah she is problematic as you do need to like characters to be invested in them and Steph is very hard to connect with. To quote the devs, "Steph is suppose to drive you crazy but not drive you away." Its hard to connect with a character like that. Full marks to the devs, they have done a lot of work on her and she isn't as bad as she was, if she was I would be in the driven-away-category. Even so, she just does my head in. On high confidence she is tolerable, but I couldn't live with her nor trust her or things she says. I just don't believe her character, too many contradictions.

I like the MC, but not how he is regularly pigeon holed from pulling her in to line (devs and confidence mechanic). I connected with him on a deep level. He reminds me of my younger self a lot, even some of his mistakes. I am invested in how he ends up like no other MC I have encountered in VNs, and I really really want him to have a great romantic ending like I have in life.

Thumbs up. A lot of us regular posters did as well.

Mc is a character you like, even if perhaps a little too naive, but as Gina says, being a good boy it happens, Gina is much more real and direct, returning to Mc, she is to blame in some situations for having intuition that something is not right , but that without certain proof, avoids clashes at least for now, what I initially found nice was Jason, also for how embarrassed he presented the proposal, but I think it was all acting, and I wouldn't trust him even on hidden accounts, Jason cheats Mc with saying that it is the wife who is insatiable, but in the end it turns out quite the opposite and its true nature, also because I find chaotic episode that Tori goes up with MC to talk making him hope, but in the meantime jason fucks Sthep.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes