3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
It is a story about swinging and open relationships. The cuckold and cheating endings are what happens if you make the "wrong" choices.

With the new changes coming, it sounds like they are going to take away what you consider interesting. They are making all the endings a "win" but the cuckold ending will still be the least desirable ending.
Yeah, it looks that way. I love a good positive ending for couples most of the time.

I just get frustrated that the cuckold path is always the least desirable ending. It doesn't have to be the least desirable ending but in VNs it is the way it usually works because of the way cuckolding is portrayed and stereotyped. That is a story for another time.

Anyway, I have two planes to catch today ugh. Time I was off. Have fun guys.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, it looks that way. I love a good positive ending for couples most of the time.

I just get frustrated that the cuckold path is always the least desirable ending. It doesn't have to be the least desirable ending but in VNs it is the way it usually works because of the way cuckolding is portrayed and stereotyped. That is a story for another time.
I think some subscribers did not like that the cuckold ending turned out to be one of the bad endings. "why being a cuck is losing and bad?"
And now we don't have any bad endings and bad choices at all, as the MC will be happy... no matter what.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I wonder if we will see Paige again? MC can get her number after all.

I like a mystery girl. Maybe MC might call her when Steph goes away?

Paige would be a good chance for the devs to bring in a loveable female character in to the story to balance some of the toxicity of the current female cast. Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

Anyway, I have two planes to catch today ugh. Time I was off. Have fun guys.
I like the idea too. Why does one of the endings have to be negative? Or any of them? If a guy wants to play a cuckold route, let him do it guilt- and shame-free. I will happily stick to the open relationship and ride off into the sunset. Stopping only to kick Steph off the horse and let Gina sit on my face. Kidding, of course. Gina can sit on Steph's face. ;)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Announcement:

Today's patch does about three things to the game.

Added some content to the dinner scene that will help with something we are working on in a coming scene.

Replaced another animation from earlier in the game.

Added new animation to one of the scenes with Jason and Steph.

Opened up a little content regarding Tori's second game. That is where we will be working next.

We will have another small update next Wednesday where we will continue to add some animation as well as replace another old one.

My first thoughts:
The new scene would be a wonderfully romantic scene and echoes the opening scenes with the mostly great communication. On the surface this looks like an amazing relationship except for that one glaring problem.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Announcement:

Today's patch does about three things to the game.

Added some content to the dinner scene that will help with something we are working on in a coming scene.

Replaced another animation from earlier in the game.

Added new animation to one of the scenes with Jason and Steph.

Opened up a little content regarding Tori's second game. That is where we will be working next.

We will have another small update next Wednesday where we will continue to add some animation as well as replace another old one.

My first thoughts:
The new scene would be a wonderfully romantic scene and echoes the opening scenes with the mostly great communication. On the surface this looks like an amazing relationship except for that one glaring problem.

Looks like they tweaked the dialogue a bit on my least favorite and most oft-talked about middleground path (dom1=3).

I think it's a step in the right direction, but now the scenes have no consistency. I know, I know, I sound like goldilocks, but try and stay with me.

Before, I hated it, but the dialogue at Tori's house on dom3 was consistent with a bbc cuck fetish story. Now, some of the dialogue has improved, yet other segments remain, so you get this odd combination where half of Tori's lines make her sound like a gentler more considerate character, then half are classic bbc cuck talk ("He's gonna blow her back out", "my husband is quite the bull" etcetc). It's just weird.

By chance the devs lurk, I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, this stuff has a place, but it's not on the middle path. The taunting style is extremely similar to the Donny "train" dialogue, and the only reason I can think that they'd be in different paths is because of the devs own personal fetishes.

adden-
What was the "new dinner scene content"? Just the stuff about Steph's ex chuck where she blows up at her sister? Maybe I'm remember wrong I swear some of that was already in game.

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Looks like they tweaked the dialogue a bit on my least favorite and most oft-talked about middleground path (dom1=3).

I think it's a step in the right direction, but now the scenes have no consistency. I know, I know, I sound like goldilocks, but try and stay with me.

Before, I hated it, but the dialogue at Tori's house on dom3 was consistent with a bbc cuck fetish story. Now, some of the dialogue has improved, yet other segments remain, so you get this odd combination where half of Tori's lines make her sound like a gentler more considerate character, then half are classic bbc cuck talk ("H'e gonna blow her back out", "my husband is quite the bull" etcetc). It's just weird.

By chance the devs lurk, I'll say it till I'm blue in the face, this stuff has a place, but it's not on the middle path. The taunting style is extremely similar to the Donny "train" dialogue, and the only reason I can think that they'd be in different paths is because of the devs own personal fetishes.

adden-
What was the "new dinner scene content"? Just the stuff about Steph's ex chuck where she blows up at her system? Maybe I'm remember wrong I swear some of that was already in game.
Oh ok, I don't remember her blowing up and running off, that was new to me.

Its a great intimate scene, nice and romantic and all, I want to believe her so bad. What man doesn't want to be told he is his wife's hero...

However, on the back of yet another secret Steph is keeping from her husband! It follows on from the phone call scene and the hypocritical ''we need to be honest" from earlier that same day, so I find Steph's sincerity hard to believe. Considering how erratic the dev's have made her who knows.

I'm invested in the MC and just want to see him get a good ending.

I haven't had a chance to get to the new Tori content yet but I'll get there later. I suspect I'll find it the same as you have.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes