3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.06j + WT and Gallery by asahibito

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 653 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
1.06 is the bane of my existence as far as this game goes and the devs too probably :LOL:. I don't get the reason for the micro mechanics. The devs were proud of their confidence mechanic and said it work well, so why mess with it if that was the case?

I agree with the confidence mechanic in theory, I don't agree with how they applied it in some cases, I think a few times they got it wrong adding to the erratic Steph behaviour. The way they applied it at times led to significant missed plot opportunities in the story, but that is a different conversation.

After 1.06 and the backlash that caused the Tori/Jason rewrite, they felt the need to go back and start altering parts of the story and adding bits and pieces like the "chuck" scene. It has been messy for sure.
So what choices do we have to make to see the Chuck path?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I believe that the game was shortened because too many criticisms on Steam, the creators perhaps had a good idea of the game, but in practice, they made mistakes, which today they pay for with a downsized game.
Yeah they did cop some criticism. The devs changed the format of their animations and were able to reduce the overall size of the game apparently. I haven't kept up with that side of things. I use a PC so size is not something I have to worry about fortunately.
So what choices do we have to make to see the Chuck path?
The scene about Chuck is during the dinner with Steph's sister. If you go after Steph in to the bedroom you will get the dialogue where she mentions about Chuck.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I Think they had originally planned a much shorter game. They started expanding almost right away. Changes to the story, moving major arcs around, and adding renders and animations. They then decided they needed to add the "escape routes" for people to ignore entire chunk of content or stop a certain path in the middle. No doubt, this had to wreak havoc on the code structure.

When it comes to Steph's secret, while we don't know what it is, we know that Steph is supposed to remain "faithful" to the MC. Sure, a woman who has the desire to screw an ex could certainly do that easily. Even easier when she travels for business. But I don't think that is the point. She wants to remain faithful. What way can a woman remain "faithful" and still have sex with whoever she wants? Open relationships!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I Think they had originally planned a much shorter game. They started expanding almost right away. Changes to the story, moving major arcs around, and adding renders and animations. They then decided they needed to add the "escape routes" for people to ignore entire chunk of content or stop a certain path in the middle. No doubt, this had to wreak havoc on the code structure.

When it comes to Steph's secret, while we don't know what it is, we know that Steph is supposed to remain "faithful" to the MC. Sure, a woman who has the desire to screw an ex could certainly do that easily. Even easier when she travels for business. But I don't think that is the point. She wants to remain faithful. What way can a woman remain "faithful" and still have sex with whoever she wants? Open relationships!
Does Steph want to remain faithful? For example, she did choose to fuck Donnie rather than going to find her husband. MC has to tell her not to fuck Jason, otherwise she does on dom below 4. She says a lot of things that don't line up with her actions. So I'm dubious of her idea of faithfulness.

There are open relationships and there are the way VNs do open relationships, two different things. I can see this going down the TACOS route and Steph becoming another Anne. I'd be disappointed if it does. Devs promised a good story, that is why I'm still here. I know they can write good pieces, but can they deliver a good story or will it turn into another boring slutfest?

Maybe I should change my name to Cynical Grumpy Old Aussie :unsure: Any suggestions?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Does Steph want to remain faithful? For example, she did choose to fuck Donnie rather than going to find her husband. MC has to tell her not to fuck Jason, otherwise she does on dom below 4. She says a lot of things that don't line up with her actions. So I'm dubious of her idea of faithfulness.

There are open relationships and there are the way VNs do open relationships, two different things. I can see this going down the TACOS route and Steph becoming another Anne. I'd be disappointed if it does. Devs promised a good story, that is why I'm still here. I know they can write good pieces, but can they deliver a good story or will it turn into another boring slutfest?

Maybe I should change my name to Cynical Grumpy Old Aussie :unsure: Any suggestions?
What I would consider cheating, the devs consider "faithful." So I used the quotes to indicate that I did not agree with that term. I don't think there is intent to cheat. It is more that she does things the MC gave permission for, without him being present.

So, I think your explanation is accurate. There are the way things are and the way (edit) Shitty VNs do things.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
In my opinion, the developers are too devoid of real experience, considering that they make mistakes on how a relationship unfolds, for them even if it's a game, the holiest of wives or girlfriends in couple games, at least he fucked 3 people or fantasized on a nice big black one, hahaha.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020
I honestly feel like you guys are very harsh with the devs. They are still delivering a great game. You might discourage them with all these negative vibes you're sending them when honestly we are still free to folllow a path of proper swinging where steph doesn't act as a bitch. I'm sure most people who played the game but aren't talking much think like me. Just chill a bit

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I honestly feel like you guys are very harsh with the devs. They are still delivering a great game. You might discourage them with all these negative vibes you're sending them when honestly we are still free to folllow a path of proper swinging where steph doesn't act as a bitch. I'm sure most people who played the game but aren't talking much think like me. Just chill a bit

Because many times those who give a judgment that is negative but justified immediately have to raise the problem of an attack on the Creators of the game, there are obvious gaps in the story, it is in managing it, I bought the game on Steam, it is also I was critical there, like many others, it's an ok game, but you can't call loyalty a person who fucks 2 other men, loyalty isn't measured based on extra cocks, like if I stay under 5 lovers, I'm faithful. come on, you understand that they started with an idea, but an idea developed as the story progressed.

Reactions: Kingchaos69

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I can see why it looks that way to you if you are just coming in to the game. I don't agree it is all negative and often that negative commentary comes with ways to fix or improve the game. I'll mention a few issues to help you understand why people are not happy.

If you go back you will find we were giving them a lot of positive vibes for a long time, me especially. I was very impressed with the devs at first. Its only since the first 1.06 update they have gotten "negative vibes" and they are getting them for a reason. I would also point out most of those who are posting here have bought the game so they are certainly entitled to have their say. You said Steph acts like a bitch so you don't seem to be happy with the Steph character like the rest of us. On the low confidence path she is intolerable.

Proper swinging? You have Tori talking about leaving MC out of the fun and Steph herself talking about going solo and does go solo with Jason and Donnie and solo with Paul depending on the paths, the next frame from Steam is Steph going solo on her away trip. That is not a swinging game. It was pitched as a swinging game and hence why plenty of us bought it based on it being a swinging game. On the lower confidence path its a cuck game. There are two couples in the game and they haven't even swung and we are heading towards the end of the game. I want the game the devs sold me on, not what we have now.

We find out the main part of the game that attract us (who have been with the game long term) was the Friday night scene only to find out the threesome with Tori is bullshit, the whole Friday night thing looks to be bullshit as well. The reason we enjoy the game has been completely undermined. So yeah some of us are a bit annoyed and feel deceived especially with the delivery since 1.06 and where the game is now. Since most of us commenting here paid for it, we are annoyed about it.

I'm not sure you can talk for most people when most people here are saying otherwise. No one who has a contrary opinion here is abused or ridiculed. Nurikabe for the most part is quite supportive of the devs and posts regularly. Nurikabe and myself are good friends even though we have different views on this game at times. You are welcome to chime in to the discussion and be a pro-dev voice and make discussion more positive. I said myself a few posts maybe I have gotten cynical about this game. There is a good bunch of guys here, we have had a lot of fun in this page before the game went sideways.

Anyway I hope that helps you understand where the negativity is coming from with a few of the reasons I listed here. I am sure others will have their say. You can always PM me if you want to have a more in-depth discussion with my issues. Cheers

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I can see why it looks that way to you if you are just coming in to the game. I don't agree it is all negative and often that negative commentary comes with ways to fix or improve the game. I'll mention a few issues to help you understand why people are not happy.

If you go back you will find we were giving them a lot of positive vibes for a long time, me especially. I was very impressed with the devs at first. Its only since the first 1.06 update they have gotten "negative vibes" and they are getting them for a reason. I would also point out most of those who are posting here have bought the game so they are certainly entitled to have their say. You said Steph acts like a bitch so you don't seem to be happy with the Steph character like the rest of us. On the low confidence path she is intolerable.

Proper swinging? You have Tori talking about leaving MC out of the fun and Steph herself talking about going solo and does go solo with Jason and Donnie and solo with Paul depending on the paths, the next frame from Steam is Steph going solo on her away trip. That is not a swinging game. It was pitched as a swinging game and hence why plenty of us bought it based on it being a swinging game. On the lower confidence path its a cuck game. There are two couples in the game and they haven't even swung and we are heading towards the end of the game. I want the game the devs sold me on, not what we have now.

We find out the main part of the game that attract us (who have been with the game long term) was the Friday night scene only to find out the threesome with Tori is bullshit, the whole Friday night thing looks to be bullshit as well. The reason we enjoy the game has been completely undermined. So yeah some of us are a bit annoyed and feel deceived especially with the delivery since 1.06 and where the game is now. Since most of us commenting here paid for it, we are annoyed about it.

I'm not sure you can talk for most people when most people here are saying otherwise. No one who has a contrary opinion here is abused or ridiculed. Nurikabe for the most part is quite supportive of the devs and posts regularly. Nurikabe and myself are good friends even though we have different views on this game at times. You are welcome to chime in to the discussion and be a pro-dev voice and make discussion more positive. I said myself a few posts maybe I have gotten cynical about this game. There is a good bunch of guys here, we have had a lot of fun in this page before the game went sideways.

Anyway I hope that helps you understand where the negativity is coming from with a few of the reasons I listed here. I am sure others will have their say. You can always PM me if you want to have a more in-depth discussion with my issues. Cheers

Well done, what many don't try to understand is the product in its entirety, all the creators, or almost all, start with good ideas, now that they do it for the usual smoke to attract I don't know, but the thought especially of Steam comes to you, if you present a game with a title and an initial prologue, people expect to play what they are told, but 70/80% of the time it's not like that, like buying meat you get home and end up with fish. That gives me that reason to complain.

Chieflenafan

Oct 1, 2020

When i arrived on this game i think the thread had 20 pages. It grew quite a bit since then lol.
Overall i understand your points. For my part i feel like as long we don't have the confirmation that Steph lied to the MC in a serious way at the origin we should wait before getting mad. I respect that you guys are supporters as well so yeah you opinion should count in the game's direction. It still sounds a bit excessive to me so far but we can feel different.
Have a nice day

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
IMG_2231.gif

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Found and reported a crashing bug while working on my walkthrough mod. Before I release new mod version, might as well wait to see if there is a new update soon fixing the bugs I reported so far. Uploaders and Android Converters get ready! :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes