3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Just got a bug after the lingerie show, it immediately jumped on Steph sucking Jason cock with MC and Tori watching upstairs. I got something like -2 C, 2 D, 4 T.
Sorry didn't see this earlier.

Since you listed the stats it looks like you may be using my walkthrough mod. I posted an update for the 1.06j version of the game. Please try that update to see if it resolves the issue.

If it is happening with the Gallery please advise which scene in particular as it may be by design. I have to choose 1 set of variables for it and therefore leading to only 1 of 3 paths. The intent for that gallery item is to just show the lingerie part. There are other items in the gallery for the all the Jason x Steph scenes and the one Tori talk scene that follows.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
posted on their Steam page:

We are back to focusing on new content. I am not going to give any ETA’s on game patches with this news update. I can say for certain there will not be a patch to the game this week. And while we are focusing on content again, that is not to say that we won’t continue to improve and refine existing content as that work continues. So here is a rundown on what we are working on and our priorities right now.

Our top priority is finishing Tori’s second game content at Tori and Jason’s house. As I’ve said in the discussions, that will lead to an MC centered scene and then there will be a brief departure scene that closes out all paths through Tori and Jason’s. Once we have that, we will patch the game.

After that, we will have a scene back home with Steph and the MC where Steph reveals her secret. There is an opportunity to bypass Tori and Jason and this is where we will pick that line up again. It will feed directly into this scene as will everything that could have happened at Tori and Jason’s. There are going to be several versions of this scene, but once it is complete for all paths, we’ll patch the game again.

After that we will be in the last quarter of the content. Since we have a few paths through the story that we had never intended to run this far, we are still making some creative decisions on where those end and how. So while the scene where Steph reveals her secret is important to the plot, it’s not the end. And where the game goes from there is something I’d like to save for later.

So that is a brief overview of our short term plan as we work through finishing the third quarter of the game. As always, feel free to leave any questions and we’ll answer them as best we can. And thanks again for being here for Early Access.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
and as usual the mini teaser the dev use on the news banner
Screenshot 2023-09-09 235753.png
Screenshot 2023-09-10 000035.png

edit : i think they made so many mini patch they made a typo where the news should be on #14 instead of #13

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
and as usual the mini teaser the dev use on the news banner
View attachment 2916866
View attachment 2916867

edit : i think they made so many mini patch they made a typo where the news should be on #14 instead of #13
Well if they are in to the 3rd quarter of the game, the game isn't long. The last stage has to fit in the endings and the trip and MC's night with Tori etc. The bulk of Tori/Jason/Steph/MC must happen in the next game.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
it's a shame that the premises were not maintained, I bought the game on Steam, honestly I left my comment very disappointed, I specified that over time if I had noticed improvement I would have changed, but so far, they are still disappointing, specific, this is just my thought, everyone must play it and have their own experience. this is mine.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
it's a shame that the premises were not maintained, I bought the game on Steam, honestly I left my comment very disappointed, I specified that over time if I had noticed improvement I would have changed, but so far, they are still disappointing, specific, this is just my thought, everyone must play it and have their own experience. this is mine.
Yeah a few of us feel that way. I didn't realise it was so close to the end of the game so I will probably see this one out. I wonder if this 'swinger' game will actually have two couples swinging in it? Or if the 3some proposal that started it all will ever actually happen?

Reactions: Nurikabe

camube

Jun 4, 2022
posted on their Steam page:

We are back to focusing on new content. I am not going to give any ETA’s on game patches with this news update. I can say for certain there will not be a patch to the game this week. And while we are focusing on content again, that is not to say that we won’t continue to improve and refine existing content as that work continues. So here is a rundown on what we are working on and our priorities right now.

Our top priority is finishing Tori’s second game content at Tori and Jason’s house. As I’ve said in the discussions, that will lead to an MC centered scene and then there will be a brief departure scene that closes out all paths through Tori and Jason’s. Once we have that, we will patch the game.

After that, we will have a scene back home with Steph and the MC where Steph reveals her secret. There is an opportunity to bypass Tori and Jason and this is where we will pick that line up again. It will feed directly into this scene as will everything that could have happened at Tori and Jason’s. There are going to be several versions of this scene, but once it is complete for all paths, we’ll patch the game again.

After that we will be in the last quarter of the content. Since we have a few paths through the story that we had never intended to run this far, we are still making some creative decisions on where those end and how. So while the scene where Steph reveals her secret is important to the plot, it’s not the end. And where the game goes from there is something I’d like to save for later.

So that is a brief overview of our short term plan as we work through finishing the third quarter of the game. As always, feel free to leave any questions and we’ll answer them as best we can. And thanks again for being here for Early Access.
to me this sounds like a month from now the quickest

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Well if they are in to the 3rd quarter of the game, the game isn't long. The last stage has to fit in the endings and the trip and MC's night with Tori etc. The bulk of Tori/Jason/Steph/MC must happen in the next game.
i feel like the whole "steph secret" and tori's game aftermath at least one of them gonna be the canon they gonna bring to the next game.

since if they still stick to their original plan, remember they said back then Tori and Steph gonna be there on their next game playing a role while they gonna introduced a new couple?
but so far i'm just gonna sit and watch how the next content gonna be.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i feel like the whole "steph secret" and tori's game aftermath at least one of them gonna be the canon they gonna bring to the next game.

since if they still stick to their original plan, remember they said back then Tori and Steph gonna be there on their next game playing a role while they gonna introduced a new couple?
but so far i'm just gonna sit and watch how the next content gonna be.
I agree and feel the same. I'm not interested in more games with Steph and Tori. I don't like them as characters. The married women are Steph, Tori and Steph's sister and are all obnoxious. Another married couple is not likely to be any different.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
.....There is an opportunity to bypass Tori and Jason and this is where we will pick that line up again.....
(y)(y)(y) faith in fate restored

I agree and feel the same. I'm not interested in more games with Steph and Tori. I don't like them as characters. The married women are Steph, Tori and Steph's sister and are all obnoxious. Another married couple is not likely to be any different.
Wouldn't that be a crazy wrench in the engine if they introduced a new couple who was actually well-behaved and intentioned? One that wanted to guide Steph and MC into the lifestyle at their own pace and comfort?

It's fun to dream tho.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
My thought is that in my opinion, there were maybe a little too many expectations from the creators, being a buyer of the game on Steam, I can say that they received quite a few complaints, including yours truly, but I also reiterated that I could still change the my guess if things improved but i'm even more disappointed after they released the feed on the next patch, i'm sure they had very good intentions about the game but maybe they got too carried away in the beginning, they started off too much with a bang, and then they no longer found the thread, too many initial clues, too many strange attitudes from Jason and Sthep, to then realize that the whole discussion had been studied at the table, perhaps barring some drawbacks. but, the new bar, Sthep doing all that talking and feeling offended that her husband asks for certain things, and then being what she is, a Wife created too robotically in the game, and other characters too devious.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Just a thought abnout Steph big secret. What if this is not something from her past but something she want to have happen. Maybe Tori story about the 5 guys is a Steph desire also. Maybe she wants to be in a gangbang ???

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Just a thought abnout Steph big secret. What if this is not something from her past but something she want to have happen. Maybe Tori story about the 5 guys is a Steph desire also. Maybe she wants to be in a gangbang ???

forgive me, at this point, if Sthep wants to take away these desires, what's the point of Mc, if you think about it, she's always around for work, even for several days, therefore, all this game with Mc I don't understand it, yes it's a game , but here's one of the bugs in the story, if I think about the receipt and the phone call, I can't help but doubt that Sthep is already fucking with others, I repeat, Mc in this game was set up badly, if you notice it seems more like the narrator, but the other characters go without saying, Sthep is the villain of the game.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I am not sure about that in totality... her being a villan. I some paths she is controlling ... but I still see her committed to her husband, All be it he is along for the ride. But, she still wants him involved. Unless he goes off by himself. Then she get to do the same .. Not sure why she kept him out of the time with Gina in the morning... I like everyone has ideas about her but not sure any of us are right. It kinda makes it fun.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Remember that he said he spoke to Tori at Christmas, and that she had given him some speeches, and above all, the lingerie collection and how she uses it, the beauty and flaw of the game, lies precisely in the way Sthep behaves , wanting to involve her husband is just her way of commanding, she loves to command, and she knows that her husband doesn't have the balls to argue with her, Sthep is more than what they make us out to be, when Mc wastes time on one of the routes and arrives late and finds Sthep and Dommy fucking, MC can't help but decide for himself, to stay, or leave, coincidentally, if you decide to go back to the bar, it's game over, coincidentally, Stthep finds a sneaky excuse as an answer, he says who was overwhelmed by dommy, but her husband finds it strange because she is the one in charge. let's also tell the truth, the day he wants to know about the phone call that Sthep makes in the living room, not in private as he says, you listen to that in the conversation, all of us would have reacted like Mc, because Sthep instead takes it personally, MC can't having secrets proves it by saying about the threesome, but she does, after she fucks Dommy. hahahahha

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I'm going to drop the cynical bomb here and posit the following:

After reading the latest update, if this story ends as quickly as implied, then off to succeeding branches, will they charge for each one as a new game? BTW, what do they charge for this over on STEAM?

Although I try to give many of these devs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to releases and have never complained in any thread about "milking", it is obvious is a few cases that's exactly what's going on. I'll be curious if this game is on the cusp of a wave of AVNs that will employ this method (ie, small-sized 'games' in a series) to rake in more moolah. Can't say that I blame them, but if successful, will likely see more of this.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm going to drop the cynical bomb here and posit the following:

After reading the latest update, if this story ends as quickly as implied, then off to succeeding branches, will they charge for each one as a new game? BTW, what do they charge for this over on STEAM?

Although I try to give many of these devs the benefit of the doubt when it comes to releases and have never complained in any thread about "milking", it is obvious is a few cases that's exactly what's going on. I'll be curious if this game is on the cusp of a wave of AVNs that will employ this method (ie, small-sized 'games' in a series) to rake in more moolah. Can't say that I blame them, but if successful, will likely see more of this.
I don't know what it is now...but...

Purchased: Jun 20 @ 4:38pm
Another Man's Wife - $5.45

Subtotal$5.09
Discount-$0.90( -15%)
Tax$0.36
Total$5.45

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I've been meaning to ask you, SoL...

How many people do you have manning that account? You're everywhere and at all times. You've got your fingers in so many pies I don't see how you have time to eat.

View attachment 2918016
It is me, myself and I.

I mean you've got this thread here: Game Compression Requests 2.0, a lot of games come from being requested, and asking to be compressed, others I stumble upon when I know an update is close, others I buy, funny though, my play time in this game is crazy....

AMW.png

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes