3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I think her big reveal will be about Chuck and how she still has feelings/attraction for him. Something along those lines.

And I have a feeling that Chuck has got something to do with her business trip as well. Maybe Chuck is one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with.
Chuck who? Chuck D :ROFLMAO: sorry for the Gen Z crowd that never heard of him or Public Enemy
059586cd7ef4683364941e3587368a53.jpg
Flavor Flav's clock is counting down the timer until they dp Steph:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Patch notes:
Todays patch is the last of the small patches we have been doing on a weekly basis lately. Here's what's in the patch.

• Revised a couple of recently added animations (Steph and Donny oral on the bed and the Steph/Gina/Donny dream scene where she's wearing glasses and shouldn't be.)

• Added another animation to one of the Jason/Steph scenes. These two scenes are now complete.

• Added another animation to the Steph/Gina/Donny dream scene. That scene will get at least one more animation eventually.

• Replaced the MC/Steph missionary animation from their Friday night scene if they don't bring anyone home with them.

We will have our Saturday news update in a few days and there we will talk about our plans for the game as we put more time into getting new content out.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another Man's Wife [v1.06j] [Too Perilous]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

tc2118

Aug 14, 2023
Patch notes:
Todays patch is the last of the small patches we have been doing on a weekly basis lately. Here's what's in the patch.

• Revised a couple of recently added animations (Steph and Donny oral on the bed and the Steph/Gina/Donny dream scene where she's wearing glasses and shouldn't be.)

• Added another animation to one of the Jason/Steph scenes. These two scenes are now complete.

• Added another animation to the Steph/Gina/Donny dream scene. That scene will get at least one more animation eventually.

• Replaced the MC/Steph missionary animation from their Friday night scene if they don't bring anyone home with them.

We will have our Saturday news update in a few days and there we will talk about our plans for the game as we put more time into getting new content out.
Haven't checked in here in a while, but I am still very interested in this game. With these small updates, have they added any decent cumshot/orgasm scenes, or is it all just fade to white, shake the screen, and read that the guy came?

The sarcasm was not intended at the outset of this post, but I'm not going to edit it. I find it a little frustrating when a really hot sex scene ends with barely any visual confirmation of the orgasm. I know it's hard to do when it's an internal cumshot, but definitely when it's oral or external in some way, there should be multiple orgasm images - an image for each spurt, in my opinion. I hope the devs lurk here and see it my way...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Haven't checked in here in a while, but I am still very interested in this game. With these small updates, have they added any decent cumshot/orgasm scenes, or is it all just fade to white, shake the screen, and read that the guy came?

The sarcasm was not intended at the outset of this post, but I'm not going to edit it. I find it a little frustrating when a really hot sex scene ends with barely any visual confirmation of the orgasm. I know it's hard to do when it's an internal cumshot, but definitely when it's oral or external in some way, there should be multiple orgasm images - an image for each spurt, in my opinion. I hope the devs lurk here and see it my way...
I dont think so..... which is silly, because even the dicktator core package nowadays includes cumshot effects. Literally click a button twice.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
In v1.06i the devs reinserted this branch back in. In previous versions this branch was from turning down Jason/Tori on Sunday. It is currently unreachable:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the uncertainty surrounding Steph and Jason I am just looking forward to the devs finally putting in the Gina option of the above branch.
Welp. that didn't last long. The branch is still unreachable but in the new J update the Gina option was removed. There goes my MC x Gina only ending :cry:

Updated my gallery mod as there was some folder reorganization in the game that broke the 2 bonus unused images.
Also updated my jukebox mod. Just a maintenance release since I enhanced that code recently.

Finally updated my walkthrough mod to support game v1.06j.

Pretty minor update. The animation update really did not make the scenes any better. The minor improvements to animation in the S x E v2 scene made me think the MC had breast enhancement surgery :ROFLMAO: screenshot0002.png

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Welp. that didn't last long. The branch is still unreachable but in the new J update the Gina option was removed. There goes my MC x Gina only ending :cry:

Updated my gallery mod as there was some folder reorganization in the game that broke the 2 bonus unused images.
Also updated my jukebox mod. Just a maintenance release since I enhanced that code recently.

Finally updated my walkthrough mod to support game v1.06j.

Pretty minor update. The animation update really did not make the scenes any better. The minor improvements to animation in the S x E v2 scene made me think the MC had breast enhancement surgery :ROFLMAO:
And I'm at my limit so "like".

Sounds like a disappointing update.

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just played another path last night & it was my favorite so far, it’s the 4some with Gina & Donny where mc can still have 3 some with Steph and Donny and then take Gina down stairs to fuck,
go to club hookup with Amber for a bj, see someone’s shoes under the stall in men’s room giving a bj, but couldn’t find that girl,
was it the big titted one that sits at the bar?
Then you role play your Gina’s boyfriend in front of Paul, and we leave the club and take turns on steph and Gina all night
Then next morning when Steph asks if we’re ready to go to Tori’s just tell her your not and it says (this path isn’t done yet, but will be a Jason and Tori free path with more of the same adventures we’ve been having)
So basically it’s not game over anymore if you don’t do the jason Tori offer that was really a ruse to make you a cuck, well not on my watch, not if I can help it

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Lol Folder structure completely changed again. I have no clue what this dev is doing. Even stream users will have to DL the whole game again every time if they continue like this .

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Lol Folder structure completely changed again. I have no clue what this dev is doing. Even stream users will have to DL the whole game again every time if they continue like this .
Apparently the idea was the update would shrink the size of the game. No idea if it worked, I haven't looked at any of the update

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Apparently the idea was the update would shrink the size of the game. No idea if it worked, I haven't looked at any of the update
Ah didn't know that. Well they did shrink it by 800mb. But changing the folder structure for that is stupid, hmm could be a different reason though.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes