3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Sorry for the delay in posting, I had to get some sleep. The Dev pointed out the receipt was important. So there was a lot of speculation and scrutiny about the receipt and the phone call. Why wouldn't Steph just come clean about them? What is she hiding? We now know the phone call was to her co-worker and so I assume the receipt was the co-worker as well. Just how that will evolve in the story we don't know yet. So we still don't know why she is hiding that she is telling the co-worker about their private sex life and keeping it a secret. I hope that helps.
ok... now that is a true conspiracy ! We will love to see how it all ties together ! Thank you. At any rate I do love this game !

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
What about the secret scene (since it is very hard to get) where she is masturbating and fantasizing about getting fucked by two men before the first bar meeting?
Any ideas why this scene is ingame?

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What about the secret scene (since it is very hard to get) where she is masturbating and fantasizing about getting fucked by two men before the first bar meeting?
Any ideas why this scene is ingame?
No I don't, I haven't been able to trigger that scene in game. Any hints?

I did read and watched the scene independently. It shows Steph is hot to trot for a 3some long before the bar. She won't fuck her husband but she takes care of herself hmmm. In the text, Ethan didn't even know she had a 3some fantasy. These two have serious communication issues. It makes more sense later on when she gets pissy over Gina. I guess the question is does she have someone in mind that she had lunch with? The pool guy?

There is an interesting comment Steph makes after she gives Ethan a BJ before she goes out. In most paths she goes to change her skirt because she is soaked. The low confidence path she says "I think I may have spilled something on this one at lunch today."... There is that lunch connection again. The wording is curious, how does she not know what she spilt on herself unless she was preoccupied with something in her mouth maybe?

Maybe I am over thinking it. It seems our girl Steph may be quick to get up to mischief when her husband shows any lack of confidence. I'm glad I'm not married to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nurikabe

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
  • Haha

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Hi all, I tried to post yesterday a gallery mod I made. The post said pending approval. How long does it take on average for approvals? And would I get a rejection message if it was not approved?

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Too Perilous Weekly Update #9
Steph gone wild . . . or not
First things first, we will have a content update later this week to the game. There will be detailed notes at the time of the update, but it will include at least 10 new animations, three new content scenes, and several opportunities for steamy scenes. Three of the animations will go into the Friday night content. Two replace older animations while another is brand new, so we added a little to Friday night for it. The others are all part of the all new content.

The feature of the update is of course meeting Tori and hearing all she has to say. If you've been checking out the added screenshots and images with the updates, you can tell Tori doesn't just tell, but she shows as well. The challenge with her scene has been how it branches in three different ways. Really all of the content here branches in a lot of ways, so where you'll experience about three scenes of new material, there are about ten or more ways that could all play out. Also the render density is stepped up. At this point, the scene in Tori's apartment has three times the number of renders as the entire Friday night bar scene.

So it has taken some time to get this point, but this will be one of our larger updates to this point. Also, we are going to follow it up with several weekly updates where we work on bringing down file sizes, make minor play adjustments, and inject additional animations and content into the existing content.

There was a good conversation this week about Steph, and it was particularly timely. Tori is going to give the MC a title, more or less, that will represent the player for the rest of the game. It will appear on screen when she does it. That title will take into account confidence as well as actions taken to this point in the game. It more or less locks in the confidence so we can plot your final path to the end of the game. In working on that function, we were starting to introduce more variation to Steph's behavior. And in reflecting on her behavior to that point, we saw conflicts with some of the ways she has acted in the past. So what we are going to do is create some choices earlier in the game that will allow the MC to moderate her behavior a little more. In the new content, when Steph and the MC get ready to leave for Tori's you'll see what those choices are going to look like. They will still depend on your level of confidence. If you have been playing the game with low confidence, she's not necessarily going to ask you what you think. If you have high confidence, she will. We did this with Saturday night with Paul. If you earned the Paul scene, you had a lot of control over it.

Steph gets excited at points, and she gets carried away. Often she feels regret about it later, but now, the MC is going to have a little more influence in those things. The dynamic with Steph is one of the main conflicts in the story, so we're not going to create a path that completely water's that down. But she needs to be more responsive to the MC because in some situations she's basically breaking character right now.

So we're excited to announce the update, and we're excited that we will have more refinement to the game in the coming weeks. As always, we appreciate you being here for this development process, and we value your input. Sorry, no screenshots this week.

ozomozyan

Apr 29, 2018
I understand that .. Same with me and my wife . But,,, there are time that she has at the spur of the moment had some event ( Say lunch ) where she did not tell me about it first hand. I don't ask.. and if I by chance see a bill for something.. I don't need to ask. We have been maried close to 40 years now.. Your right... mostly she tell me upfront if she has something planned.
7uujhu.jpg

• Haha

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
It is funny. There is this piece of me that can't wait until the update comes out. But there is this other piece that is worried about it.

Right now, Steph and her behavior is a known thing. There are problems I have with some of that behavior. Things I would do differently if I were writing her because I want her to act a certain way. But there are things I love about her as well. And maybe, on a certain path, Steph will behave the way I expect, the way I want.

From the "Too Perilous Weekly Update #9 — Steph gone wild . . . or not"
Steph gets excited at points, and she gets carried away. Often she feels regret about it later, but now, the MC is going to have a little more influence in those things. The dynamic with Steph is one of the main conflicts in the story, so we're not going to create a path that completely water's that down. But she needs to be more responsive to the MC because in some situations she's basically breaking character right now.
I could not agree more that there are times when Steph's behavior is out-of-character. It is absolutely fantastic that the writer recognizes this and is actively making changes to improve this and all the characters. With only the beginning of a story to judge a character, as players, we cannot possibly know everything that is going on with that character. But it is clear that Steph is feisty, healthy and vibrant in her sex life, even if she has contributed to that sex life becoming mundane in the recent past.

I now have no doubt that Steph is ultimately the antagonist in this story. That there is a path where she is the villain. I am fairly sure we will see a path where she is not faithful to her husband, or at the very least, she will not act in good faith towards her husband. For the sake of the story and dramatic necessity, I can appreciate this aspect of her character. And for the sake of a story that I enjoy playing, that I want to continue playing, I certainly hope that there is a high-confidence path where she respects her husband and her marriage. There are currently parts in the story where I feel this contract with the reader is broken. But according to the latest news, it appears that will be rectified.

This needs to be more than Steph going wildly overboard, as she has done so far and certainly on a specific path on that first night, and then apologizing profusely to try to make up for it. As the player, I can move past it the first time. Beyond that, it obviously a character flaw and the way she is meant to be. Acceptable behavior from the MC would certainly be to address it sternly but acceptingly on the high- and medium-confidence paths. And it sounds like the developers recognize this and are writing this into the future while correcting it on the back end.

I think that having a thorough understanding of their characters and being responsive to the necessary changes shows that the developers here are invested in creating the best story they can. I've really enjoyed the story so far. I appreciate the attention to detail. I hope the story goes in a particular direction for purely selfish reasons. Mostly because I do not look to this kind of entertainment to teach me lessons in morality or the cautions of an open marriage. It sounds like we will get to see within a few days!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Too Perilous Weekly Update #9
Steph gone wild . . . or not
First things first, we will have a content update later this week to the game. There will be detailed notes at the time of the update, but it will include at least 10 new animations, three new content scenes, and several opportunities for steamy scenes. Three of the animations will go into the Friday night content. Two replace older animations while another is brand new, so we added a little to Friday night for it. The others are all part of the all new content.

The feature of the update is of course meeting Tori and hearing all she has to say. If you've been checking out the added screenshots and images with the updates, you can tell Tori doesn't just tell, but she shows as well. The challenge with her scene has been how it branches in three different ways. Really all of the content here branches in a lot of ways, so where you'll experience about three scenes of new material, there are about ten or more ways that could all play out. Also the render density is stepped up. At this point, the scene in Tori's apartment has three times the number of renders as the entire Friday night bar scene.

So it has taken some time to get this point, but this will be one of our larger updates to this point. Also, we are going to follow it up with several weekly updates where we work on bringing down file sizes, make minor play adjustments, and inject additional animations and content into the existing content.

There was a good conversation this week about Steph, and it was particularly timely. Tori is going to give the MC a title, more or less, that will represent the player for the rest of the game. It will appear on screen when she does it. That title will take into account confidence as well as actions taken to this point in the game. It more or less locks in the confidence so we can plot your final path to the end of the game. In working on that function, we were starting to introduce more variation to Steph's behavior. And in reflecting on her behavior to that point, we saw conflicts with some of the ways she has acted in the past. So what we are going to do is create some choices earlier in the game that will allow the MC to moderate her behavior a little more. In the new content, when Steph and the MC get ready to leave for Tori's you'll see what those choices are going to look like. They will still depend on your level of confidence. If you have been playing the game with low confidence, she's not necessarily going to ask you what you think. If you have high confidence, she will. We did this with Saturday night with Paul. If you earned the Paul scene, you had a lot of control over it.

So we're excited to announce the update, and we're excited that we will have more refinement to the game in the coming weeks. As always, we appreciate you being here for this development process, and we value your input. Sorry, no screenshots this week.
Nurikabe's post in response to this update is spot on, I recommend reading it.

The dev's recognition of problems with Steph's behaviour is admirable. The dev is listening and I greatly appreciate that.

Steph gets excited at points, and she gets carried away is not something I have an issue with. Sex can come with powerful emotions and lines can be crossed in the spur of the moment. Steph hates that about herself, but it is a understandable that happens. In fact, that is probably the largest cause of problems in the various sharing lifestyles. Women will act a certain way with their husband during sex, but suddenly go crazy when having sex with someone else and will even do things with the stranger they won't do for their husband (anal is a big one). In fact many wives know this about themselves and can't let go if their husband watches and will insist they only have solo encounters which causes even more issues. Anyway I am off track. In the game, an example of this I particularly like is the scene where MC is in the guest room and Steph finds him and recognises the MC is upset at how Steph reacts so much more intensely with Donnie than with him, great scene even though she tries to gaslight him, but that is human nature. In various paths Steph brings it up how she went crazy with Donnie. It is a legitimate lifestyle issue.

Its is some of Steph's interactions with the MC outside of the bedroom scenes that causes problems for me. How the dev addresses those will be what I am watching for. Using the same example I used above, even though Steph claims she is remorseful about what happened and she hates herself etc, then that damn phone call scene happens and her behaviour is not one of the remorseful Steph, but the opposite. Those are the sort of inconsistencies I hope get addressed.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Last edited:

camube

Jun 4, 2022
12 more hours until weekend is over

i guess by "this week" the devs means next week from Monday

Looking forward to play it on Thursday then

Cosmic D

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone know how to get the pissed off steph scene where u bring Gina but get's kicked out while she getting doggystyled?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Anyone know how to get the pissed off steph scene where u bring Gina but get's kicked out while she getting doggystyled?
Gee I should know this. I think you progress through the bar talk until you agree to a threesome and Steph goes to talk to Donnie. Talk to Gina at the bar, buy her a drink, invite her back with you. Steph should be pissed you brought Gina back with you.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes