3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
"This week" would include the seven days from the Dev Log.
and everytime steam app gives me notification of an update i thought it's for this game
but it's for other games i have on my library lol
well i hope once i'm back home they updated the game already

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i hope we get it within the next 18 hours. that would be really ideal for me

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I want to give em my money, I'm just hung up on the same old stuff we've been discussing....
I hear ya! what we have received so far was, for me, completely worth the purchase. Completely. I would buy it again. I would support them on Patreon and buy it again. There is such a void of intelligent, adult, mature, sexy content. And these guys nailed it. And so far, they have remained true to a strong relationship between the husband and wife (IF you take the high-confidence path). I have not read anything that comes close to what these guys have done. But if you know any, I am ready to receive any recommendations!

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I hear ya! what we have received so far was, for me, completely worth the purchase. Completely. I would buy it again. I would support them on Patreon and buy it again. There is such a void of intelligent, adult, mature, sexy content. And these guys nailed it. And so far, they have remained true to a strong relationship between the husband and wife (IF you take the high-confidence path). I have not read anything that comes close to what these guys have done. But if you know any, I am ready to receive any recommendations!
Ditto from me. I was happy to buy the game and the devs are engaged with fans and are gracious enough to respond with grumpy old fans like me haha

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
NEWS
POSTED
Thu, August 10

We will update the game on Saturday about the time we generally do our weekly news announcement. We will have more details on the update at that time. It will include three scenes including the first visit with Tori and Jason. We've also introduced some new mechanics that can actually lead away from that scene if the MC wants. Those mechanics are part of an effort to give the player a little more control in the game.

There are several ways these scenes happen. And as we said before, we will be adding to them with smaller updates that will come out weekly. Basically, we are rounding the final stretch with the branching choice driven content and putting you in a lane for the sprint to the finish.

We had some sickness in the studio this week that was really disappointing on a number of levels (I hate getting shots). But we are back at work full time now, and the update is still on schedule for this week.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
NEWS
POSTED
Thu, August 10

We will update the game on Saturday about the time we generally do our weekly news announcement. We will have more details on the update at that time. It will include three scenes including the first visit with Tori and Jason. We've also introduced some new mechanics that can actually lead away from that scene if the MC wants. Those mechanics are part of an effort to give the player a little more control in the game.

There are several ways these scenes happen. And as we said before, we will be adding to them with smaller updates that will come out weekly. Basically, we are rounding the final stretch with the branching choice driven content and putting you in a lane for the sprint to the finish.

We had some sickness in the studio this week that was really disappointing on a number of levels (I hate getting shots). But we are back at work full time now, and the update is still on schedule for this week.
I'm glad everyone is recovering. These things happen and can't be helped, its life.

Excited for the new mechanics and the Tori scene.

Did I hear there were changes to some early scenes as well?

Reactions: Kipling

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm glad everyone is recovering. These things happen and can't be helped, its life.

Excited for the new mechanics and the Tori scene.

Did I hear there were changes to some early scenes as well?
yeah the bar night (which for now i bet they added the gina donny interaction that's been sitting on the script for a while)
they mentioned it before that they planned to add changes to bar night and donny scenes down the line once the story is completed

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Dec 1, 2017
New pic looks intriguing. Who is Steph texting? Is it Donny for another round without the MC knowing about it? Is it Tori or Gina, making devious plans and schemes. God forbid that it's Amber. That girl is ugly and needs to be written off, violently, if possible.

Let the next round of speculation begin!

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
New pic looks intriguing. Who is Steph texting? Is it Donny for another round without the MC knowing about it? Is it Tori or Gina, making devious plans and schemes. God forbid that it's Amber. That girl is ugly and needs to be written off, violently, if possible.

nah updates gonna drop in 3 more days
so rather wait for that than speculating
at this point

Phoenix Lord

Feb 18, 2018

Steph's cell phone is purple. I think she's looking at the MC's phone in this picture.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Yea... but that does not look like the home offis either. If she is at work... why have husbands phone... unless this is at home. If so.. THat is a very interesting... checking his phone...

Reactions: Phoenix Lord

Phoenix Lord

Feb 18, 2018
Yea... but that does not look like the home offis either. If she is at work... why have husbands phone... unless this is at home. If so.. THat is a very interesting... checking his phone...
It's the room where the MC finds the restaurant receipt.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
View attachment 2841944
For those of you who may not understand the joke, see below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Haha, I'm glad I bring fun to peoples lives. I've used up all my reactions so I can't even tag your post.

I'm looking forward to the update, it sounds like Steph manages to get her clutches in to the MCs threesome plans.

I'm trying hard not to touch any more 'Steph and phone calls'. I'm stretched for time in the week ahead before I head out for a cruise with the wife. No not a swingers cruise you perverts, but if the opportunity arises we may have some fun. Unlike our girl Steph, my partner knows what I share in this forum. We consider it low risk, and she is fine with what I reveal here.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Haha, I'm glad I bring fun to peoples lives. I've used up all my reactions so I can't even tag your post.

I'm looking forward to the update, it sounds like Steph manages to get her clutches in to the MCs threesome plans.

I'm trying hard not to touch any more 'Steph and phone calls'. I'm stretched for time in the week ahead before I head out for a cruise with the wife. No not a swingers cruise you perverts, but if the opportunity arises we may have some fun. Unlike our girl Steph, my partner knows what I share in this forum. We consider it low risk, and she is fine with what I reveal here.
Come on! It's a cruise! Things happen. Cruises are the perfect place for it.
I hope you stay healthy and safe. Cruises are also where diseases go to multiply.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes