3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
AMWprediction.jpg
As encouraged by GOAussie, I'm assembling peoples' predictions on the future of the game. Please suggest any categories/questions you feel are missing, or if you have a prediction of your own you want to add to this list! I'll update this list regularly upon discovering new content.

What will Tori's Second Game Entail?

PGJ - Blindfolded encounter for Steph resulting in sexual hijinx specifically with Jason.
Jetz - General blindfold play.
GOA - More manipulative Tori bullshit.
Nuri - Blindfold sex games with Jason, Tori, MC taking turns on Steph. MC might participate, Tori/Steph will play with him.
Packard - Heighten senses for better orgasms/include another person like brother or sister in-law.
DFR - Tori's game will have a bdsm or dominatrix theme.
m4pII - high-confidence route will be a maledom game, low confidence route will be a femdom game.

Who did Steph go to lunch with in the beginning?

PGJ - Chuck.
Packard - Tori.
GOA - Chuck.
Nuri - Chuck.
M4pII - Chuck.

What was the significance of the oft-mentioned phone call?

PGJ - Her coworker Tony called, who has something to do with the insider trading storyline.
Packard - Tori with the intention of opening MC's marriage.
GOA - Tony, the significance shows Steph is a scheming bitch with no respect for her husband.
Nuri - Tori - trying to talk to Steph about opening marriage.
m4pII - She talked to Tori, reporting on their first night as a couple with an open relationship.

What will be the context in which Steph goes on her 'Business Trip'?

PGJ - Per Tori's recommendations, she'll develop a QoS-like obsession and go on the hunt for fresh meat. MC will acquiesce.
DFR - Jason pimps out Steph to get contracts signed with old wealthy men in the industry.
Packard - Hotwife style vacation trip, mc will either join her or she will tell him about it later.
GOA - to get more BBC going. It won't be swinging/sharing, it will be Steph going solo again.
Nuri - Steph will be with other dudes and either show, tell, or cheat the MC depending on the level of confidence.
m4pII - Doubts we should expect cheating.

What will Steph's 'Grand Reveal' be?

PGJ - Her exbf Chuck introduced her to rough sex, she has always craved and wants more. Chuck is also black, she wants bbc.
Packard - Steph wants to try sex with multiple partners such as the 5 guys Tori talked about.
GOA - Steph cheated with Chuck, perhaps has child with him, Steph may be bi-polar.
RedDevil910 - Steph still has feelings for Chuck, and perhaps he plays a role in Steph's business dealings.
Nuri - Chuck has been in touch and wants to get together. I agree that Chuck was likely a black man who was her dom.
m4pII - She met Chuck again, he's one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with, and will be alone with him on this trip.

Myself, I'm going all in on black, so to speak. If people are interested in regularly posting their theories, I'll keep a running tally of sorts in this post on whose predictions most accurately matches the in-game canon, and at the end award some totally meaningless "Super Predictor Badge".

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
As encouraged by GOAussie, I'm assembling peoples' predictions on the future of the game. Please suggest any categories/questions you feel are missing, or if you have a prediction of your own you want to add to this list! I'll update this list regularly upon discovering new content.

PGJ - Blindfolded encounter for Steph resulting in sexual hijinx specifically with Jason
Jetz - General blindfold play
GOA - ?
Nuri - ?
Packard - ?
DFR - ?

PGJ - Wild guess, Chuck
-
-
-

PGJ - Her coworker Tony called, who has something to do with the insider trading storyline
-
-
-

What will be the context in which Steph takes her 'Business Trip'?

PGJ - Per Tori's recommendations, she'll develop a QoS-like obsession and go on the hunt for fresh meat. MC will acquiesce.
DFR - Jason pimps out Steph to get contracts signed with old wealthy men in the industry.
-
-

PGJ - Her exbf Chuck introduced her to rough sex, which she has always craved and wants more. He was also black, so she specifically wants more sex with black men.

-
-
-

Myself, I'm going all in on black, so to speak. If people are interested in regularly posting their theories, I'll keep a running tally of sorts in this post on whose predictions most accurately matches the in-game canon, and at the end award some totally meaningless "Super Predictor Badge".
Second game . heighten senses for better orgasms. Or way out there... the brother in law or sister come to play. I think the sister is a closet freak.
Lunch . Tori
Phone call. Tori ... this was all planned to go open marriage.
business trip. Hot wife trip. She will tell all to MC or he goes on it.
Grand Reveal. Want to try Multiple partners ie... the 5 guys Tori talked about.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

PGJ - Blindfolded encounter for Steph resulting in sexual hijinx specifically with Jason
Jetz - General blindfold play
GOA - ?
Nuri - ?
Packard - Heighten senses for better orgasms/include another person like brother or sister in-law
DFR - ?

PGJ - Chuck.
Packard - Tori.
-
-

PGJ - Her coworker Tony called, who has something to do with the insider trading storyline.
-
-

Packard - Hotwife style vacation trip, mc will either join her or she will tell him about it later.
-

PGJ - Her exbf Chuck introduced her to rough sex, which she has always craved and wants more. Chuck was also black, so she specifically wants more sex with black men.
Packard - Steph wants to try sex with multiple partners such as the 5 guys Tori talked about.
-
-
-

toris 2nd game i could see her being a bondage bunny or into handcuffs and restraints, maybe some leather dominatrix costume

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Since this seems to be my fault I better participate lol
Warning I am in a particularly grumpy mode today read at your own risk.
View attachment 2906561

PGJ - Blindfolded encounter for Steph resulting in sexual hijinx specifically with Jason.
GOA - More manipulative Tori bullshit. Can't this game have a nice likeable female in it?
Nuri - ?
Packard - Heighten senses for better orgasms/include another person like brother or sister in-law.

PGJ - Chuck.
Packard - Tori.
GOA - Looks like Chuck, either she has issues from that relationship or she screwed him and feels guilty and that would explain her reaction to her sister. It may explain the phone call to the co-worker who probably knows about Steph cheating and Steph is hoping Friday night will get her off the hook and she will get away with it. It might explain her bullshit reaction to the phone call and the trust tirades centred around that scene in the pre-conversations and the post conversations on the various routes. Its a page out of the cheater's handbook. A love child might even get throw in.
-

GOA - We know it was Tony and the significance is Steph is a scheming bitch with no respect for her husband. See previous comment
-

GOA - Since the deal seems to be a non-event, to get more BBC going from the picture. It won't be swinging/sharing, it will be Steph going solo again.

PGJ - Her exbf Chuck introduced her to rough sex, which she has always craved and wants more. Chuck was also black, so she specifically wants more sex with black men.
GOA - My new theory is she cheated with Chuck (maybe even has a love child with him), my old theory may still be valid, that she has mental health issues like bi-polar or something. Maybe all of the above.
-

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

RedDevil910

Jan 18, 2020
Since this seems to be my fault I better participate lol
Warning I am in a particularly grumpy mode today read at your own risk.
View attachment 2906561

GOA - More manipulative Tori bullshit. Can't this game have a nice likeable female in it?
Nuri - ?

PGJ - Chuck.
Packard - Tori.
GOA - Looks like Chuck, either she has issues from that relationship or she screwed him and feels guilty and that would explain her reaction to her sister. It may explain the phone call to the co-worker who probably knows about Steph cheating and Steph is hoping Friday night will get her off the hook and she will get away with it. It might explain her bullshit reaction to the phone call and the trust tirades centred around that scene in the pre-conversations and the post conversations on the various routes. Its a page out of the cheater's handbook. A love child might even get throw in.
-

GOA - We know it was Tony and the significance is Steph is a scheming bitch with no respect for her husband. See previous comment
-

GOA - Since the deal seems to be a non-event, to get more BBC going from the picture. It won't be swinging/sharing, it will be Steph going solo again.

GOA - My new theory is she cheated with Chuck (maybe even has a love child with him), my old theory may still be valid, that she has mental health issues like bi-polar or something. Maybe all of the above.
-
I think her big reveal will be about Chuck and how she still has feelings/attraction for him. Something along those lines.

And I have a feeling that Chuck has got something to do with her business trip as well. Maybe Chuck is one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Nurikabe - Blindfolded sex games with Jason, Tori, and MC taking turns titillating Steph. If we are lucky, the MC will get blindfolded and Tori and Steph will play with him.

Nurikabe - I am in a shitty mood so I am going to say Chuck (mother fucker). But on a good day, I might say Jason or Tori.

Nurikabe - Definitely talking with Tori about open marriage status. (If this was Chuck or some dude, mother fucker...)

Nurikabe - Steph will be with other dudes and either show, tell, or cheat the MC depending on the level of confidence.

Nurikabe - Chuck has been in touch and wants to get together. I agree that Chuck was likely a black man who was her dom.

Last edited:
  • Love

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think her big reveal will be about Chuck and how she still has feelings/attraction for him. Something along those lines.

And I have a feeling that Chuck has got something to do with her business trip as well. Maybe Chuck is one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with.
Could be the case and would explain the Tony phone call. Nothing is off the table at the moment.

Reactions: RedDevil910

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Is 10.6f the latest version? my game ends after mc speaks with Tori alone. Is there any new content after that?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Is 10.6f the latest version? my game ends after mc speaks with Tori alone. Is there any new content after that?
There was an update with some animations you missed 1.06g. A new update is due to drop Wednesday again with updates to animations. Next week's update should have some new content apparently. So probably wait until the next update to download to save you downloading it twice for no new content apart from some animations.

Reactions: HeheBwoi

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
From the play guide on Steam.
Having low confidence going to Tori's and not having shown any interest in watching or withholding permission from either Steph or Jason (or both) routes you into the second game as do the high-confidence routes. That game ends with its own steamy little scene that is coming. You should be able to figure out the scene in that path doesn't involve Jason because some routes to it involve you disallowing Jason and Steph action.

I call it "Tori's Obsession Route". Femdom/maledom?

1. I think it's Chuck. The fact that he was mentioned in the previous update is not accidental. I suspect that he plays a significant role in the plot.
2. She was with Tori. Coordinated their steps to get the MCs into an open relationship.

I think she talked to Tori. So to speak, reporting on their first night as a couple with an open relationship.

Naturally, what happens/does not happen there will depend on the route the player has chosen.
I doubt we should expect cheating. The story is not about that (at least I hope)

1. I think she met Chuck again and as mentioned earlier "Maybe Chuck is one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with."
She understands that she still has feelings for him, that she will be alone with him on this trip, and that she does not mind remembering her student years, spent with her face in a pillow.
All this "open relationship bullshit" is her collusion with Tori and Jason so that she can go on a business trip with Chuck in good conscience.

2. Maybe I'm digging too deep.
The story of Chuck, and the mention of him, only serves to justify her craving for rough sex and multiple partners, and nothing more.
"Big Revelation" is that Tori, Jason and Steph conspired and played the MC, leading him into an open relationship.

• Love

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Having low confidence going to Tori's and not having shown any interest in watching or withholding permission from either Steph or Jason (or both) routes you into the second game as do the high-confidence routes. That game ends with its own steamy little scene that is coming. You should be able to figure out the scene in that path doesn't involve Jason because some routes to it involve you disallowing Jason and Steph action.

1. I think it's Chuck. The fact that he was mentioned in the previous update is not accidental. I suspect that he plays a significant role in the plot.
2. She was with Tori. Coordinated their steps to get the MCs into an open relationship.

I think she talked to Tori. So to speak, reporting on their first night as a couple with an open relationship.

Naturally, what happens/does not happen there will depend on the route the player has chosen.
I doubt we should expect cheating. The story is not about that (at least I hope)

1. I think she met Chuck again and as mentioned earlier "Maybe Chuck is one of the big fishes in the company that Steph is trying to strike a deal with."
She understands that she still has feelings for him, that she will be alone with him on this trip, and that she does not mind remembering her student years, spent with her face in a pillow.
All this "open relationship bullshit" is her collusion with Tori and Jason so that she can go on a business trip with Chuck in good conscience.

2. Maybe I'm digging too deep.
The story of Chuck, and the mention of him, only serves to justify her craving for rough sex and multiple partners, and nothing more.
"Big Revelation" is that Tori, Jason and Steph conspired and played the MC, leading him into an open relationship.
Right now, the only possible antagonists are the idiotic dudes Steph brings home, Jason, Tori, Gina, the sister, and Chuck. I don't think Jason, Tori, or Gina are the antagonists. For lack of a better word, they are the pseudo-love interests. Now Chuck, that 'sum bitch. He is definitely going to be an antagonist. And everyone seems to feel it coming. I have some obvious feelings about that. But every story needs a bad guy. So, sure, why not Chuck?!

A couple of people have mentioned the Tori obsession. I just don't see that. In all my playthroughs, the MC sees Tori as a fun target, not the ultimate goal of his life. The authors would have to pump up the MC's description of her, focus all the choices on her, and definitely make it so she can't be skipped to make her The Obsession. I think the real point is to get an open marriage so Steph can fuck who she wants. I truly believe that is what this story is trying to tell. And in that case, that makes Steph the antagonist. Just a random crazy guy's opinion.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What is the "after hours" scene they speak of ??
Which scene are you referring to? If its the one in the steam convo above that is where MC walks in on Steph fucking Donnie and she didn't wait. You can select the -20 confidence hit and return to the bar to Gina. The devs are talking about looping MC walking out and coming back the next morning to see Donnie leaving. Then MC would confront Steph and you know how that will go, lots of screaming and blame piled on MC. Where they will take the story from there who knows.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i haven't follow this game's updates since the last story update

has the dev tell us around when will we get another story update? or is it still some time from now?

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
i haven't follow this game's updates since the last story update

has the dev tell us around when will we get another story update? or is it still some time from now?
Today is an animations update apparently, next week is part 2 of the Tori visit, so next week is the prediction unless your in to new animations which some are.

Reactions: camube

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Updated the predictions post and shortened some answers for brevity, if anyone feels I didn't accurately capture their sentiments please let me know and I'll change it.

The link in my sig if anyone ever wants to quickly find it.

Also Nurikabe way to "price is right 1 dollar overbid my guess" on the grand reveal. :LOL: jk everyone can have their take and I think we both have a good guess.

I didn't know what to put for a shorter version of this; I wasn't aware they had a play guide describing this, perhaps I'm out of the loop. How would you summarize your guess on what will specifically happen during this 2nd game (on either high or low confidence routes)? Is this what you meant by a femdom/maledom game?

Also lol i just realized I titled it as "AMV" instead of AMW". We'll just pretend it stands for "Another Man's Vamp" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
As I wrote on steam in the review, I paid for a game that has many bugs and inconsistencies, as well as being too piloted. logically, Qaundo Jsaon and Tori specify to Mc that it's not really him, but they wanted sthep, he already makes it clear, that the mysterious phone call was Tori, the whole game is characterized by a big lie and trap, Sthep has been lying for a long time the husband, but perhaps feeling some feeling for him, tries with a big staging to make MC participate in order to be freer, not justify eventual exits, etc. , already at the beginning there are many clues that make it clear, the receipt, MC with the doubt of the choice of the bar, the phone call, forcing Mc to go with gina to balance her betrayal, because if you make the choice you don't trust, the game ends. like if you choose to go back to the bar after you find Sthep and Tommy fucking, it's game over. Basically the usual MC jerk and cuckold and the usual wife, scammer and whore, a game already seen in all its guises, and I even paid.
I know you feel deceived and scammed. I'm holding out until the big reveal and see if these devs can come up with some miracle reveal to justify this chaos. I encourage you to hang in there for another couple of weeks with us and see how it goes. Lets give them the chance.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes