3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Just played another path last night & it was my favorite so far, it’s the 4some with Gina & Donny where mc can still have 3 some with Steph and Donny and then take Gina down stairs to fuck,
go to club hookup with Amber for a bj, see someone’s shoes under the stall in men’s room giving a bj, but couldn’t find that girl,
was it the big titted one that sits at the bar?
Then you role play your Gina’s boyfriend in front of Paul, and we leave the club and take turns on steph and Gina all night
Then next morning when Steph asks if we’re ready to go to Tori’s just tell her your not and it says (this path isn’t done yet, but will be a Jason and Tori free path with more of the same adventures we’ve been having)
So basically it’s not game over anymore if you don’t do the jason Tori offer that was really a ruse to make you a cuck, well not on my watch, not if I can help it
Well that is good news. I'm glad you found a path you like as I know you were struggling with this game.
I don't think it bodes well for the other games planned featuring Steph and Tori that so many of us want to avoid the Tori path and/or dump Steph's ass.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Chill, the dev is focusing on the ntr or cuck routes first because, in a way, the dev is cucking those players when they finally start doing romance/MC-threesomes routes and those players can't do anything but wait for another cuck route as they get blue balled.
It's all thematic.
I think you are actually correct here. Those paths were sketched in and the high-confidence romance path just has not been fully added. We know that the cuckold route is the least desirable path coming from the devs' point of view.
Just played another path last night & it was my favorite so far, it’s the 4some with Gina & Donny where mc can still have 3 some with Steph and Donny and then take Gina down stairs to fuck,
go to club hookup with Amber for a bj, see someone’s shoes under the stall in men’s room giving a bj, but couldn’t find that girl,
was it the big titted one that sits at the bar?
Then you role play your Gina’s boyfriend in front of Paul, and we leave the club and take turns on steph and Gina all night
Then next morning when Steph asks if we’re ready to go to Tori’s just tell her your not and it says (this path isn’t done yet, but will be a Jason and Tori free path with more of the same adventures we’ve been having)
So basically it’s not game over anymore if you don’t do the jason Tori offer that was really a ruse to make you a cuck, well not on my watch, not if I can help it
That is my preferred route! Although, I am still hopeful that the Tori scenes will be exciting. No low confidence route for me.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ah didn't know that. Well they did shrink it by 800mb. But changing the folder structure for that is stupid, hmm could be a different reason though.
Probably I saw the dev mention this on Steam. I'm not affiliated with them, I just try and pass on info here that I see over there.

Reactions: Bob69

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Just got a bug after the lingerie show, it immediately jumped on Steph sucking Jason cock with MC and Tori watching upstairs. I got something like -2 C, 2 D, 4 T.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I think you are actually correct here. Those paths were sketched in and the high-confidence romance path just has not been fully added. We know that the cuckold route is the least desirable path coming from the devs' point of view.

That is my preferred route! Although, I am still hopeful that the Tori scenes will be exciting. No low confidence route for me.
I'm not sure how an NTR/wimp cuck path are suppose to be a ''win'' for the player but whatever. I suspect the devs and my ideas of "win" are quite different.

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I'm not sure how an NTR/wimp cuck path are suppose to be a ''win'' for the player but whatever. I suspect the devs and my ideas of "win" are quite different.
I am fairly confident that the original plan was to show that being an indecisive "wimp" and failing to take risks ends in Steph leaving the MC/player to clean up the cum. There was a lot of pushback on making the cuckold path the "losing" path. So they are taming it down for those who want to play a happy cuckold. Just using my faulty sense of intuition to decipher all the changes and the Dev Log information.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I am fairly confident that the original plan was to show that being an indecisive "wimp" and failing to take risks ends in Steph leaving the MC/player to clean up the cum. There was a lot of pushback on making the cuckold path the "losing" path. So they are taming it down for those who want to play a happy cuckold. Just using my faulty sense of intuition to decipher all the changes and the Dev Log information.
Believe me i so very much want you to be right, but I dont think you will be.

Looking at the tonality of the devs posts, the style in which the T-J house visit goes down, I still have yet to see one piece of information that points away from dev being an IR cuck enthusiast (speaking from T+J house update and onward, not prior)

As for them completing the "wimp" path first, then putting their true passion into the other paths, again, I'd love for that to be that case, but that's at odds with every historical trend with AVN making. Devs put out their best, most passionate work early then get burned out and slowly decline, not the opposite.

As for them taming down the path, that will only ring valid for me once the mid confidence paths dont result in the T+J house visit being Steph having sex and you doing nothing. Keep in mind, this still occurs under false pretenses involving subterfuge from Tori/Jason. It still resembles japanese ntr far more than "happy cuckold". To me, happy cuckold is like the current Day 2 Donny visit when MC chooses to do nothing but watch. There's some light taunting and heavy voyeurism, but the whole thing isnt tainted by a coerced setup.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Found a couple more images and added it to the gallery. One is from the low dom Tori talk and another is unused at this time.

Extract and drop the json file into the modgalasahibito folder and overwrite.

Will include it with the regular mod package whenever it is updated next.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnotherMansWife-1.06j
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3vilMan

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Hi, does anyone know any guides for the various routes, thanks
There isn't one but this was posted by the Devs as a guide:

As I said before, I'm posting a little guide to the game here. It will tell you how to trigger certain scenes and position yourself for some of the later content. I am going to assume you want high confidence. If you want low confidence to help trigger other scenes, basically do the opposite of what this says.

In the opening two scenes you can ramp up the confidence easily. First joke about Jason blowing you then take an interest in everything Jason is telling you. Don't ask the last question about why he picked you. Of course he picked you because you're the man.

If you made the joke and didn't ask why he picked you, you should have enough confidence to trigger the couch scene with Steph. After that, you have some more chances to raise confidence. When you are at home with your wife, be honest with her and trust her. Confidence rewards being honest and trusting.

When you have the roam at the house, you can ramp up confidence by not eating (liquid courage later), slapping you're wife's ass (because she likes that) and not snooping because that's paranoid. Do the opposite in each of these three and it lowers confidence (Eat, Watch, Snoop).

Then tell her about the offer and don't back off. If you want low confidence, avoid telling her for as long as possible.

At the bar, the same holds. Tell her the truth. If you're wondering how your wife knows you're telling the truth, she doesn't. She does recognize when you are keeping something from her or not answering her questions. Do that enough, and she gets impatient with you.

So that sets you up for one of five scenes after the bar.

To get just you and Steph at home, back out on the plan. There are several opportunities for this.

To get aggressive Donny, go low on the confidence and don't invite Gina over.

To get the threesome with Donny, have middle to high confidence and don't invite Gina.

To have the foursome have middle to high confidence and invite Gina.

To have Gina and Donny but Steph not go for the foursome, you have to put off telling Steph but also have enough confidence to keep Gina interested. The best way to do this is to enter the bar with medium confidence. You can do that by skipping the roam and not bringing up the offer before you get to the bar.

Give the following answers in the bar to trigger it:

(This gives you medium confidence)

"I'm going to get you drunk"

"You're the Pitch Queen"

"No, not interesting."

"Stop talking about Tori"

"Be Bold"

"Hell ya"

"Yes"

"Ignore her question" = This is the last chance you have to tell her. Don't.

"I'm open to talking"

"Sure"

"Sure"

"Go for it."

Then buy Gina a drink, tell her you need a new plan and invite her to the house.

(If in the last step you don't invite Gina, This same pattern will land you at home with medium confidence and Donny already in bed with Steph. Now you have enough confidence to turn that scene into the threesome by interrupting them. This is a pretty fun path through the game that can open everything.)

Saturday morning

If you went home with just your wife, you get the threesome with Donny on Saturday. You can boost your confidence by telling Steph you have a better idea which is to just go ahead with Donny.

Any of the other four outcomes = Don't confront her about the phone call.

If you had the threesome or foursome, tell her you are confident about what you are doing and you go to the store.

If you took the other route and have upset Steph, you need to make her think, deal with it, and she'll reward you for not just going "There there."

At the store. Steph will reward you later for getting cinnamon rolls and pain reliever. Getting batteries or Vodka will open other opportunities Saturday night or Sunday morning but that's not all in game yet. Getting cigarettes does nothing, and all of the other breakfast options disappoint.

To get Amber's attention, you have to have medium or high confidence coming into the store. Then tell her you were checking all of her out and tell her you don't melt. She'll give you her number.

To activate her at the club, you have to tell Steph about her. Steph will then encourage you to invite her to the club. Do it.

The rest of Saturday is pretty easy to navigate. Tell Gina you're glad she came. If you tell her it was Steph's idea, that will knock you down a bit. Also, making small talk with her helps with the late game. At dinner, speak up.

At the club when you get the roam, go directly to Amber. If mess around, she might leave. Once you are talking to her, give her blunt answers, and don't get overly aggressive with her. Show her a little respect and then she'll let you take over.

If you had the threesome or the foursome and you at least had a bj with Amber, you can invite Paul to the house. Once you get Paul to the house, encourage Steph to go all the way with him and that will put you on the highest confidence path into the second part of the game.

To cover just triggering scenes with Jason and Steph

EDIT = Best way to Trigger Jason/Steph scenes.

1. At the bar on Friday night, select the option to be cautious before Steph ever flirts with Donny. That sends you home with your wife and sets up a Saturday opportunity for a threesome with Donny.

To trigger the Jason/Steph watch scene - Watch as long as you can in the threesome with Donny on Saturday. You will get two opportunities to join, select watch instead. After the threesome is over, tell Steph you enjoyed watching. That will lock you into seeing the Jason Steph scene where Jason dominates.

To trigger the other Jason/Steph scene where Steph dominates, don't do any watching during the threesome with Donny. Then, at the club, don't go see Amber. Go talk to the girls dancing and go to the bathroom. Come back to the booth after two activities that don't involve Amber. When Steph brings Donny to the booth, say you want to play her game the first time then change your mind and tell Gina to end the game. This should send you home with Steph and Gina and medium confidence. Medium confidence going to Tori's without watching is what triggers the Steph dominant scene.

This is not the only way to trigger these scenes, its just the easiest way to trigger both from a root Friday night path.

There are two opportunities to watch Steph early in the game. One is when you come home and she's already having sex with Donny. The other is if you have the threesome on Saturday. Watching her puts you on a path where she asks Jason to dominate her. You have to give both of them permission to do it. You give Steph permission before you leave the house by saying she can go after what she wants. You give Jason permission between the first and second round of the lingerie show if you tell him you are fine with something happening between him and Steph.

To trigger the other Jason and Steph scene, you have to be in the middle path, so no scene at the house with Paul. It's really hard to say what lands you dead middle on Saturday night, but you can tell if you are there if Steph and Gina are into you but not drooling over you in the dialogue.

Having low confidence going to Tori's and not having shown any interest in watching or withholding permission from either Steph or Jason (or both) routes you into the second game as do the high confidence routes. That game ends with its own steamy little scene that is coming. You should be able to figure out the scene in that path doesn't involve Jason because some routes to it involve you disallowing Jason and Steph action. I don't want anyone to feel they were penalized for that choice because you're not.

I'm going to stop here. I'll add more later.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Fellow AMWers, need your opinion on the following minor feature upgrade of the gallery mod.

I made a version of the locked gallery items that will feature a darken grayscale version of its thumbnail.

As it is currently, I like the mystery of not knowing what the locked item is and if I am curious I can use the unlock button.

On the other hand, in the proposed version, having the grayscale helps figuring out what is locked at a glance and gives a uniformity to the layout.

Pics below for comparison.

Which do you prefer?

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Fellow AMWers, need your opinion on the following minor feature upgrade of the gallery mod.

I made a version of the locked gallery items that will feature a darken grayscale version of its thumbnail.

As it is currently, I like the mystery of not knowing what the locked item is and if I am curious I can use the unlock button.

On the other hand, in the proposed version, having the grayscale helps figuring out what is locked at a glance and gives a uniformity to the layout.

Which do you prefer?

second one is better imo

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020

Which do you prefer?

go for the grayed out version and include the least spoilery slide imo.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
There isn't one but this was posted by the Devs as a guide:

As I said before, I'm posting a little guide to the game here. It will tell you how to trigger certain scenes and position yourself for some of the later content. I am going to assume you want high confidence. If you want low confidence to help trigger other scenes, basically do the opposite of what this says.

In the opening two scenes you can ramp up the confidence easily. First joke about Jason blowing you then take an interest in everything Jason is telling you. Don't ask the last question about why he picked you. Of course he picked you because you're the man.

If you made the joke and didn't ask why he picked you, you should have enough confidence to trigger the couch scene with Steph. After that, you have some more chances to raise confidence. When you are at home with your wife, be honest with her and trust her. Confidence rewards being honest and trusting.

When you have the roam at the house, you can ramp up confidence by not eating (liquid courage later), slapping you're wife's ass (because she likes that) and not snooping because that's paranoid. Do the opposite in each of these three and it lowers confidence (Eat, Watch, Snoop).

Then tell her about the offer and don't back off. If you want low confidence, avoid telling her for as long as possible.

At the bar, the same holds. Tell her the truth. If you're wondering how your wife knows you're telling the truth, she doesn't. She does recognize when you are keeping something from her or not answering her questions. Do that enough, and she gets impatient with you.

So that sets you up for one of five scenes after the bar.

To get just you and Steph at home, back out on the plan. There are several opportunities for this.

To get aggressive Donny, go low on the confidence and don't invite Gina over.

To get the threesome with Donny, have middle to high confidence and don't invite Gina.

To have the foursome have middle to high confidence and invite Gina.

To have Gina and Donny but Steph not go for the foursome, you have to put off telling Steph but also have enough confidence to keep Gina interested. The best way to do this is to enter the bar with medium confidence. You can do that by skipping the roam and not bringing up the offer before you get to the bar.

Give the following answers in the bar to trigger it:

(This gives you medium confidence)

"I'm going to get you drunk"

"You're the Pitch Queen"

"No, not interesting."

"Stop talking about Tori"

"Be Bold"

"Hell ya"

"Yes"

"Ignore her question" = This is the last chance you have to tell her. Don't.

"I'm open to talking"

"Sure"

"Sure"

"Go for it."

Then buy Gina a drink, tell her you need a new plan and invite her to the house.

(If in the last step you don't invite Gina, This same pattern will land you at home with medium confidence and Donny already in bed with Steph. Now you have enough confidence to turn that scene into the threesome by interrupting them. This is a pretty fun path through the game that can open everything.)

Saturday morning

If you went home with just your wife, you get the threesome with Donny on Saturday. You can boost your confidence by telling Steph you have a better idea which is to just go ahead with Donny.

Any of the other four outcomes = Don't confront her about the phone call.

If you had the threesome or foursome, tell her you are confident about what you are doing and you go to the store.

If you took the other route and have upset Steph, you need to make her think, deal with it, and she'll reward you for not just going "There there."

At the store. Steph will reward you later for getting cinnamon rolls and pain reliever. Getting batteries or Vodka will open other opportunities Saturday night or Sunday morning but that's not all in game yet. Getting cigarettes does nothing, and all of the other breakfast options disappoint.

To get Amber's attention, you have to have medium or high confidence coming into the store. Then tell her you were checking all of her out and tell her you don't melt. She'll give you her number.

To activate her at the club, you have to tell Steph about her. Steph will then encourage you to invite her to the club. Do it.

The rest of Saturday is pretty easy to navigate. Tell Gina you're glad she came. If you tell her it was Steph's idea, that will knock you down a bit. Also, making small talk with her helps with the late game. At dinner, speak up.

At the club when you get the roam, go directly to Amber. If mess around, she might leave. Once you are talking to her, give her blunt answers, and don't get overly aggressive with her. Show her a little respect and then she'll let you take over.

If you had the threesome or the foursome and you at least had a bj with Amber, you can invite Paul to the house. Once you get Paul to the house, encourage Steph to go all the way with him and that will put you on the highest confidence path into the second part of the game.

To cover just triggering scenes with Jason and Steph

EDIT = Best way to Trigger Jason/Steph scenes.

1. At the bar on Friday night, select the option to be cautious before Steph ever flirts with Donny. That sends you home with your wife and sets up a Saturday opportunity for a threesome with Donny.

To trigger the Jason/Steph watch scene - Watch as long as you can in the threesome with Donny on Saturday. You will get two opportunities to join, select watch instead. After the threesome is over, tell Steph you enjoyed watching. That will lock you into seeing the Jason Steph scene where Jason dominates.

To trigger the other Jason/Steph scene where Steph dominates, don't do any watching during the threesome with Donny. Then, at the club, don't go see Amber. Go talk to the girls dancing and go to the bathroom. Come back to the booth after two activities that don't involve Amber. When Steph brings Donny to the booth, say you want to play her game the first time then change your mind and tell Gina to end the game. This should send you home with Steph and Gina and medium confidence. Medium confidence going to Tori's without watching is what triggers the Steph dominant scene.

This is not the only way to trigger these scenes, its just the easiest way to trigger both from a root Friday night path.

There are two opportunities to watch Steph early in the game. One is when you come home and she's already having sex with Donny. The other is if you have the threesome on Saturday. Watching her puts you on a path where she asks Jason to dominate her. You have to give both of them permission to do it. You give Steph permission before you leave the house by saying she can go after what she wants. You give Jason permission between the first and second round of the lingerie show if you tell him you are fine with something happening between him and Steph.

To trigger the other Jason and Steph scene, you have to be in the middle path, so no scene at the house with Paul. It's really hard to say what lands you dead middle on Saturday night, but you can tell if you are there if Steph and Gina are into you but not drooling over you in the dialogue.

Having low confidence going to Tori's and not having shown any interest in watching or withholding permission from either Steph or Jason (or both) routes you into the second game as do the high confidence routes. That game ends with its own steamy little scene that is coming. You should be able to figure out the scene in that path doesn't involve Jason because some routes to it involve you disallowing Jason and Steph action. I don't want anyone to feel they were penalized for that choice because you're not.

I'm going to stop here. I'll add more later.
[/CITAZIONE]

Thank you

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes