3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I'm sorry, I tried several times, I even started the game from the beginning to have the situations you wrote, but the mod doesn't start in any way, would you mind giving me some suggestions, thanks
Thanks for trying out my mod.

I now realized that "friday night after bar watch donny/steph" route is particularly difficult to achieve even though it was the best place to put the trigger to the alternate end. I wrote a quick walkthrough of choices from start of game.

The one at Jason's house is easier to achieve. Just do a low confidence run which will eventually lead to the alternate end trigger with the mod.

Never thought I have to make a walkthrough for a mod of my walkthrough mod. I have achieved mod-ception. :LOL:

Any further updates to the walkthrough will be on the mod post.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I like EG and I enjoyed Deliverance. Her Desire you can take a faithful wife path and A Life Worth Living you can stay a faithful couple and swing if those suggestions help. Warning the wife in ALWL is a bimbo, man is she dumb.

I do like in Her Desire that the wife on faithful is a nice intelligent caring woman. Why is it so rare? Why are married women in VNs predominantly bitches or bimbos? Take this game, AMW, Gina and Amber are nice intelligent women and then you have the three married women who are such bitches. It makes my brain melt, just the thought of being married to Steph's sister. One of the profound mysteries of the VN multiverse :LOL: .
Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried them all except ALWL. EG I already mentioned my issue. Deliverance I did not like the supernatural direction and also there is a lack of swinging scenes. Her Desire is not quite the couples swinging game yet and the one direction it may head in hints at NTR.

I guess I am looking for a game that started out like AMW or TAC but, instead of veering off the rails, continued with the protagonist couple exploring their sexuality and swinging together route.

Alas the one game - EG - that seemed to get this right is the one I could not get into. :cry:
Will try out ALWL to see if it works for me.

• Love
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Thank you for the suggestions. I have tried them all except ALWL. EG I already mentioned my issue. Deliverance I did not like the supernatural direction and also there is a lack of swinging scenes. Her Desire is not quite the couples swinging game yet and the one direction it may head in hints at NTR.

I guess I am looking for a game that started out like AMW or TAC but, instead of veering off the rails, continued with the protagonist couple exploring their sexuality and swinging together route.

Alas the one game - EG - that seemed to get this right is the one I could not get into. :cry:
Will try out ALWL to see if it works for me.
Yeah slim pickings I know. The wife in AWLW will probably annoy you, she isn't the brightest. I wouldn't like her as my nurse in hospital sheesh.

I now realized that "friday night after bar watch donny/steph" route is particularly difficult to achieve even though it was the best place to put the trigger to the alternate end. I wrote a quick walkthrough of choices from start of game.

The one at Jason's house is easier to achieve. Just do a low confidence run which will eventually lead to the alternate end trigger with the mod.

Never thought I have to make a walkthrough for a mod of my walkthrough mod. I have achieved mod-ception. :LOL:

I'm sure I can speak for others and say we do appreciate your efforts to create a bit of fun for us. I enjoyed it anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: asahibito

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The wife turning out to be a cheat would knock the swinging vibe on the head but depending how everything else is handled it could work. With the few extra women hanging around the MC, swapping partners full time could be a possibility.
And this is what so many of us are keeping our fingers crossed for here, unfortunately, judging only by quantity of work output, the Dev's chief Love interest isn't named Gina, nor Amber, nor even Steph, but Jason. :ROFLMAO:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021

I just realized the easiest way to get to the alternate ending is to also use my gallery mod and watch the "SxD Watch" and "SxJ v1" scenes respectively.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
I managed to activate the Gallery, and the alternative scenes, they made me hate Sthep the slut and the duo Jason and Tori, so much so that I wanted as an option for MC to get angry and go away alone, shouting that he had been trapped by the trio, perhaps it would have been an alternative, to the continuation and lengthening of the game, what I understand little about all the Creators of these games, no one ever puts the voice MC angry etc., it would be an alternative, but always the same reaction all the MCs face like an idiot and an idiot, meh

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I managed to activate the Gallery, and the alternative scenes, they made me hate Sthep the slut and the duo Jason and Tori, so much so that I wanted as an option for MC to get angry and go away alone, shouting that he had been trapped by the trio, perhaps it would have been an alternative, to the continuation and lengthening of the game, what I understand little about all the Creators of these games, no one ever puts the voice MC angry etc., it would be an alternative, but always the same reaction all the MCs face like an idiot and an idiot, meh
I agree and its one on my complaints with the game and confidence system. The good news is the devs had said to me there is future content after Steph's big reveal where the MC can get angry and not forgive her and others. For what the devs haven't said but I am sure it will be more annoying Steph content and the way it was worded leads me and others here to believe that it is Steph cheating. We shall see I guess.

I think asahibito better keep his divorce Steph mod updated as well, more people just might need it :LOL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
It still seems to me that she didn’t cheat.
At the very least, this would be a terrible decision from the developers as it completely destroys the routes they created, Steph's character, and replayability.

My opinion is that she and Tori are manipulating MC into an open relationship.
Perhaps she has long had someone in mind with whom she wants to sleep, and she just needs her husband’s formal consent.
etc.
that is, lies and manipulation, but I doubt that she cheated.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
At the very least, this would be a terrible decision from the developers as it completely destroys the routes they created, Steph's character, and replayability.

Perhaps she has long had someone in mind with whom she wants to sleep, and she just needs her husband’s formal consent.
etc.
That's just cheating with extra steps. If she is willing to plan and manipulate what's to stop her from just straight cheating if no consent was given.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
So just to check in and make sure I'm on the same page here, there haven't been any updates with future gameplay as far as Tori's second game and onward, have there? Up to 1.06j is just past slight revisions and animations correct?

I want to make sure I keep that predictions post updated, but it sounds like we don't have much to go on yet.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
So just to check in and make sure I'm on the same page here, there haven't been any updates with future gameplay as far as Tori's second game and onward, have there? Up to 1.06j is just past slight revisions and animations correct?

I want to make sure I keep that predictions post updated, but it sounds like we don't have much to go on yet.
Correct. There are some unused images in 1.06j for the second game but nothing in the script.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

etc.
I admire your faithfulness to Steph. I'd be more confident is she hadn't lied so easily when sending MC for water so she could have one on one time with Donnie, and then the phone call, jumps Jason so easily, etc. Honesty is not her strong suite even though she expects it from MC. I don't have much faith in Steph. However, you could be right, we shall see.

Reactions: m4pII and Nurikabe

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021

etc.
That's just cheating with extra steps. If she is willing to plan and manipulate what's to stop her from just straight cheating if no consent was given.
I admire your faithfulness to Steph. I'd be more confident is she hadn't lied so easily when sending MC for water so she could have one on one time with Donnie, and then the phone call, jumps Jason so easily, etc. Honesty is not her strong suite even though she expects it from MC. I don't have much faith in Steph. However, you could be right, we shall see.
I also believe she can't be cheating. That would destroy everything that has been built up to this point. I love the description of "cheating with extra steps." Combined with the lies, manipulating the MC into an open relationship does feel exactly like cheating with extra steps.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

etc.
I also believe she can't be cheating. That would destroy everything that has been built up to this point. I love the description of "cheating with extra steps." Combined with the lies, manipulating the MC into an open relationship does feel exactly like cheating with extra steps.
You guys have persuaded me. I'll stick to my original theory that is just psycho :LOL:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I don't have faith in Steph so much as I do in the common sense of the devs.

As for Steph and her behaviour.
She is dominant, masculine, loud, persistent, etc.
She behaves not like a loving wife, but like a bro with whom you go to the club to pick up girls.
She's a dude in a skirt who always goes for what she wants.

I don’t like her specifically because in this dynamic, on most routes, the MC has a feminine role in the relationship. He does not lead but is forced to give in and make compromises, keeping her character in check. I feel uncomfortable.

But despite this, I see that even on the “cuck route” the MC’s opinion and his consent are (for now) important to her.
Therefore, I do not believe in her cheating.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Haven't played this game yet but afraid of the character writing. By seeing the comments about MC's wife Steph and some female(Tori?) and male characters(Jason?Donnie?), they are not quite attracting based on their acts and personality. Is it worth trying to play ?

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Haven't played this game yet but afraid of the character writing. By seeing the comments about MC's wife Steph and some female(Tori?) and male characters(Jason?Donnie?), they are not quite attracting based on their acts and personality. Is it worth trying to play ?
I wouldn't want to prevent anyone from trying it out. It is enjoyable. There are just certain things that bother some of us.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
This is a good game with well-written characters, otherwise, there would be no discussion in this thread)

The problem for some players here is that this game initially was promoted as a "swinging story", but after several updates and edits, it seems to be going in an NTR-ish direction.

I advise you to try it yourself and form your own opinion.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Most of loved this game at the start but some of us have become frustrated with what the devs are doing with the characters and story. I recommend having a crack at the game yourself. You may like it. Please add your thoughts to the discussion if you do decide to play it.

Reactions: OWSam000
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes