3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
But I'm no talking about Donny. My post is all about the sex scene between Steph and Jason. On that first opportunity I explained, with "right before", I meant right before the meeting with with Tori and Jason, when Steph and the MC talk about it.
Initially when the scene first came out, you weren't given a choice. Now you are. Since the change Jason Steph haven't be mentioned much except to say Steph should have asked consent again. Here is why, I went out a while back, I said to my wife I might pick someone up. She gave me permission. I did in fact meet someone. We were flirting and it was obvious something may happen. I excused myself and called my wife to verify she was okay with me playing not because I had to ask permission again but to make sure nothing had changed and because I respect my wife. What should have happened is Steph should have checked in with MC before fucking Jason. They are in a weird situation, Jason an experienced swinger/bull type knew better than to fuck Steph without Steph checking in. That is how it should work. Even apart from that Jason deceived MC about the whole 3some thing, and Jason is suppose to be his great mate and we are not given a chance to confront Jason, MC/player is forced to just accept it. Re-Amber its all on the player what happens there. See the difference?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
In response to my question about toxic women I received this response from the dev. There are spoilers so ask yourself if you really want to know before reading.

Part of that is a mistake I made in how I extended a path that was supposed to end Friday night, and then later I wanted it to flame out spectacularly at Tori's - which admittedly was a bad choice. I made a couple of bad choices with that content (Which has all been covered in the news updates), and we've corrected most of it. There is still a little dialogue cleaning that needs to happen. Once that part is fully brought into line with the main line (which has remained unchanged), the rest of my answer would be as follows.

When writing an objective test (A,B,C,D answer), you create wrong answers that are called distractors. The distractors are supposed to, at times, sound more correct than the one correct answer. So if you are believing my distractors, then you probably won't believe the correct answer. But here is the correct answer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Originally posted by = me:
Steph has to drive you crazy or she’s not working. The trick being, I want her to drive you crazy, but I don’t want her to drive you away.

From my original answer in this discussion:

Originally posted by = Me:
And that brings me to the last thing I would say about this, which is the thing a dumbass writer would have said first. Once the content is all out there, you’ll look at some of this differently. It’s a jackass answer, but it will happen, so I had to say it. Just know that I get this Early Access is frustrating some of you because you want the story, and I appreciate you guys so much for being invested in the story. But at the same time, it is killing me not to just blurt out some things. I wrote the ending to this game at least five months ago, and it has not changed at all.

I'm tired, so I'm blurting.
What do you guys think Steph’s secret is that everybody in the fuckin game knows but you?
I think she has jungle fever (which there is no cure) like the phrase once you go black, you never go back or she has nymphomania. Wonder if these devs ever played “Angelica’s Temptations” cause she suffered from it in that game and tried to keep it a secret from her Cuck hubby but of course his bbc friend knew about it and even moved in to their house and installed a gym and the hubby gets terribly cucked and humiliated in that game even by his ex wife and mother fucking the bbc

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
What do you guys think Steph’s secret is that everybody in the fuckin game knows but you?
I think she has jungle fever (which there is no cure) like the phrase once you go black, you never go back or she has nymphomania. Wonder if these devs ever played “Angelica’s Temptations” cause she suffered from it in that game and tried to keep it a secret from her Cuck hubby but of course his bbc friend knew about it and even moved in to their house and installed a gym and the hubby gets terribly cucked and humiliated in that game even by his ex wife and mother fucking the bbc
Yep seems everyone knows about it even Tori knows. From the devs response it seems to be that she is a psycho and turns in to, quote the Dev, "She Hulk" and she doesn't want her husband to know about it. Seems ridiculous she could keep that a secret for 5+ years. Somehow that is all connected to the Christmas Party, Chuck, etc and involves Tori (surprise not).

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I think she want to take on 5 guys like Tori did. Tori even warned the husband that it takes...a special partner to just watch that. Or maybe she already did......

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yep seems everyone knows about it even Tori knows. From the devs response it seems to be that she is a psycho and turns in to, quote the Dev, "She Hulk" and she doesn't want her husband to know about it. Seems ridiculous she could keep that a secret for 5+ years. Somehow that is all connected to the Christmas Party, Chuck, etc and involves Tori (surprise not).
Steph as the She Hulk, thats scary
IMG_2431.gif
IMG_2429.gif
watch your balls from that clap :ROFLMAO:

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022
When you talk about choices, a choice that offers either option A: progress through a scene, or option B: End the game with a message, I wouldn't really call that much of a choice.

Like I said, I need to play the most recent, but do correct me if I'm wrong in the summary that on the dom1=3 path, it still ends with either jason fucking steph while you watch, or nothing at all (quick game end). This has always felt like a putrid outcome to what should be the "middle ground" path (-2 < confidence < 2).
No, no, it doesn't work like that at all:

- There's a variable called 'sp' which is initialized to 0.
- No matter the dom1 value, on the scene previous to the Tori and Jason meeting, you always have the option to tell Steph either "Today is supposed to be just talk, so let's keep it that way" or "Let's just keep it simple and hear what they have to say". If you do that, 'sp' will be set to -1.
- At the meeting, on the dom1 values of 1 and 2, when you are alone with Jason, you have the option to "Tell Jason you're not ready to see him making moves on your wife". This will subtract 1 from 'sp'.
- There's no other way to modify that variable.

So at the end of the Tori talk, 'sp' will be either 0, -1 or -2. If it's less than 0, no matter the dom1 value, there will be no sex scene and they will play the second game. So no end game with those choices.

On the dom1=3 path, besides the 'sp' check, you have an additional option to tell Tori "I'm still not sure where I am on this". If you do that there's no sex scene and they'll play the second game too. If instead you choose "I'm all in", the sex scene only happens if sp=0.

Re-Amber its all on the player what happens there. See the difference?
But that's my point, it's on the player too to prevent Steph and Jason fucking with the options you have on every dom1 path. You can create a playthrough variation in which the MC is ok with that happening, but if you want a MC that wouldn't like that you can have it with the right choices. And those choices are quite evident, if you choose otherwise it's because you want those scenes in your playthrough.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, no, it doesn't work like that at all:

- There's a variable called 'sp' which is initialized to 0.
- No matter the dom1 value, on the scene previous to the Tori and Jason meeting, you always have the option to tell Steph either "Today is supposed to be just talk, so let's keep it that way" or "Let's just keep it simple and hear what they have to say". If you do that, 'sp' will be set to -1.
- At the meeting, on the dom1 values of 1 and 2, when you are alone with Jason, you have the option to "Tell Jason you're not ready to see him making moves on your wife". This will subtract 1 from 'sp'.
- There's no other way to modify that variable.

So at the end of the Tori talk, 'sp' will be either 0, -1 or -2. If it's less than 0, no matter the dom1 value, there will be no sex scene and they will play the second game. So no end game with those choices.

On the dom1=3 path, besides the 'sp' check, you have an additional option to tell Tori "I'm still not sure where I am on this". If you do that there's no sex scene and they'll play the second game too. If instead you choose "I'm all in", the sex scene only happens if sp=0.
I'm aware of the sp variable, however, there is no second game in the current content no? Or for that matter, any content that depends upon a negative sp value. That's what I meant by the end of the game. Not the it's the end of the canon game, persay, but there's nothing more to see on that path in the current build. Again, I don't see this as a choice as it's a "choice" between "some content" and "no content".

Perhaps if the Jason house visit was newly released and these same complaints were voiced, there'd be more validity to the defense that those other options are merely unfinished paths, and once the game is more complete, the full picture will be satisfying.

But we've been sitting here now for a good 2/5 or 3/5 of the game's entire life cycle where the only path that results in sex scenes are the cuck humilation paths. Surely, you can understand why people take issue with that and assume the dev's focus is less than amicable swinging.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I'm aware of the sp variable, however, there is no second game in the current content no? Or for that matter, any content that depends upon a negative sp value. That's what I meant by the end of the game. Not the it's the end of the canon game, persay, but there's nothing more to see on that path in the current build. Again, I don't see this as a choice as it's a "choice" between "some content" and "no content".

Perhaps if the Jason house visit was newly released and these same complaints were voiced, there'd be more validity to the defense that those other options are merely unfinished paths, and once the game is more complete, the full picture will be satisfying.

But we've been sitting here now for a good 2/5 or 3/5 of the game's entire life cycle where the only path that results in sex scenes are the cuck humilation paths. Surely, you can understand why people take issue with that.
My sentiments exactly. If you count the unreachable Donny Ntr-ish scene, more effort has been spent on non High Confidence content. I rather the effort been spend on finishing the golden path (High Confidence), then go back and flesh out the rest. This way if anything happens we have at least the prefered storyline completed.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

But we've been sitting here now for a good 2/5 or 3/5 of the game's entire life cycle where the only path that results in sex scenes are the cuck humilation paths. Surely, you can understand why people take issue with that and assume the dev's focus is less than amicable swinging.
The Tori/Jason meeting will be finished this coming week apparently. The second game looks like it will end in sex with Steph and Jason or at least give that possibility on the High confidence/high dom1 paths. Jason is a snake, I'd rather kick him in the balls :devilish: for being a shitty friend then let him touch my wife, but alas MC doesn't get to do violent actions in this game, just think about them and I doubt he will get to confront Jason for deceiving him either. :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: Nurikabe

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
So is there no 'regular' cheating in this? It all comes from cuckoldry and/or swinging gone wrong?
For now the devs have said Steph isn't cheating whether she will in the future who knows as she has serious mental health problems and has little self control so it wouldn't surprise me if she does on her away trip with pool guy.

gyshia915

Oct 18, 2022

Ah ok, I thought you meant end game like when the MC went back to the bar with the Donny train thing or something like that. Yeah the update finishes after the Tori talk and the only additional content you can get right now is the sex scene. But come on, you can't say that avoiding the sex between Steph and Jason on their own is not a choice, even more so when the meeting hasn't ended yet and another kind of sex scenes can still be triggered after or during the second game on the next updates.

It could be something similar like the Friday night, where you can get different variations depending on how the night develops. But you wouldn't say that not having sex with Gina or Donny that first night is not a choice, right?

Let's see when whole event is complete.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
when the meeting hasn't ended yet and another kind of sex scenes can still be triggered after or during the second game on the next updates.

It could be something similar like the Friday night, where you can get different variations depending on how the night develops. But you wouldn't say that not having sex with Gina or Donny that first night is not a choice, right?

Let's see when whole event is complete.
Indeed, and once they implement additional outcomes for the Tori house visit that result in full scenes, I would recognize it as a valid choice-making junction. However, right now, it's not, and it's been that way for at least a month or more.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Indeed, and once they implement additional outcomes for the Tori house visit that result in full scenes, I would recognize it as a valid choice-making junction. However, right now, it's not, and it's been that way for at least a month or more.
That is not going to change any time soon. This week will be Tori pt2 and then Steph's psycho reveal weeks after that. This is the main story line and the other branches at the junction are after thoughts due to the adverse reaction to Tori/Jason. So we may not see any work on them until the end. Now the devs have revealed Tori is trying to 'save' Steph through her fucked up sex therapy, they may revert back to the original story line and those paths never eventuate.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That is not going to change any time soon. This week will be Tori pt2 and then Steph's psycho reveal weeks after that. This is the main story line and the other branches at the junction are after thoughts due to the adverse reaction to Tori/Jason. So we may not see any work on them until the end. Now the devs have revealed Tori is trying to 'save' Steph through her fucked up sex therapy, they may revert back to the original story line and those paths never eventuate.
Preaching to the choir brother, I was just trying to be even-keeled and opened minded in light of gyshia's post above. But ultimately if I were a betting man, most of us are on the "don't pass" line.

There's just too much ammo, it's the steph personality, it's the teaser pics with yet more bbc, it's the endless attention to jason and tori, it's the hyperfocus on subterfuge and tangled webs, as if these are things swinging game players desire.

It's like my grandpa always said, "Your actions speak so loudly I cannot even hear what you are saying." Look at how the devs spend their time, not what they say, and the story becomes very clear.

• Red Heart

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Preaching to the choir brother, I was just trying to be even-keeled and opened minded in light of gyshia's post above. But ultimately if I were a betting man, most of us are on the "don't pass" line.

There's just too much ammo, it's the steph personality, it's the teaser pics with yet more bbc, it's the endless attention to jason and tori, it's the hyperfocus on subterfuge and tangled webs, as if these are things swinging game players desire.

It's like my grandpa always said, "Your actions speak so loudly I cannot even hear what you are saying." Look at how the devs spend their time, not what they say, and the story becomes very clear.
That post probably came across more grumpy than I intended oops.

Steph obviously has issues and I don't see how her big reveal that she has issues is a big reveal, but I'm happy to be surprised. I'll post the dev's latest comment soon for those who can't see Steam.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
More from the dev below

In response to this statement:
You said in one of your posts we would have choices to forgive or not forgive Steph and others. If you don't forgive Steph shouldn't there be a divorce Steph's ass ending? It seems like you are going to force MC to stay married to a woman he can't forgive if the player chooses those options or has that all changed?

tooperilous.media [developer] 12 hours ago
That scenario doesn't make sense to me for a couple of reasons.

1. The statement I made said you could decide to not forgive "people" and was not specific to Steph nor was it intended to include Steph because:

2. The MC loves his wife unconditionally and pledges at the outset not to let the experience ruin their marriage. He says both of those things several times.

You play the game as the MC providing input on some of his choices, but the MC is not you. I can't say that I have the talent to write a game where the MC becomes the player. You can do that RP'ing in an MMORPG where you have complete control over your avatar, but the MC is not intended to be an avatar. That makes me think it would be really interesting to see an MMORPG crossed with an AVN. Now I'm going to waste a lot of time today imagining what that could look like.
...........................................................................................................................................................

A wife with no accountability and a husband that blindly excuses everything she does under the guise of unconditional love. What could possibly go wrong...
This VN might end up like TACOS yet.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
More from the dev below

In response to this statement:
You said in one of your posts we would have choices to forgive or not forgive Steph and others. If you don't forgive Steph shouldn't there be a divorce Steph's ass ending? It seems like you are going to force MC to stay married to a woman he can't forgive if the player chooses those options or has that all changed?

tooperilous.media [developer] 12 hours ago
That scenario doesn't make sense to me for a couple of reasons.

1. The statement I made said you could decide to not forgive "people" and was not specific to Steph nor was it intended to include Steph because:

2. The MC loves his wife unconditionally and pledges at the outset not to let the experience ruin their marriage. He says both of those things several times.

You play the game as the MC providing input on some of his choices, but the MC is not you. I can't say that I have the talent to write a game where the MC becomes the player. You can do that RP'ing in an MMORPG where you have complete control over your avatar, but the MC is not intended to be an avatar. That makes me think it would be really interesting to see an MMORPG crossed with an AVN. Now I'm going to waste a lot of time today imagining what that could look like.
...........................................................................................................................................................

A wife with no accountability and a husband that blindly excuses everything she does under the guise of unconditional love. What could possibly go wrong...
This VN might end up like TACOS yet.
[/CITAZIONE]

this shows even more that in the end it is nothing but a copy and paste of many other similar games, usual slutty and lying wife, and I am MC that the creator erects as a super idiot with a smile always in sight, he is always happier with the cocks that the wife takes, has now become an outdated cliché

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes