Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe if the mc stays in the car waiting for her to finish doing the activities, then it is possible that they return home together

I meant, when it is decided whether they should go to the shoe store together or go home, do they go home together without visiting the store?

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Yes, because mostly in these scenes it is Tony who drives the car, like when in tac you went to the tanning salon and the mc could stay in the car waiting, also in tacos an element was added that was only in the first versions, which was a Anne's obvious dissatisfaction with Tony in sex

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes, because mostly in these scenes it is Tony who drives the car, like when in tac you went to the tanning salon and the mc could stay in the car waiting, also in tacos an element was added that was only in the first versions, which was a Anne's obvious dissatisfaction with Tony in sex

This means they can go home together without visiting the store and Anne won't be mad at Tony, as was the case in the old version of the game where Tony walked home alone because Anne was mad at him and bought the shoes himself.

Reactions: Leongen43

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
having also played the released B, I don't understand the differences, in fact I noticed a downsizing on some scenes, but it's my feeling, in short, this version will perhaps just give us different endings, compared to the previous one, I think.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The important thing for me is that this update completes part 4 and that now that he is going to dedicate himself 100% to developing the game, we hope that updates improve in quality and come out in a shorter period of time.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheAdventurousCoupleOriginalStory-P4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of TAC The Original Story Part4b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Chapter 1 to 14 and 15 is the previous version, it can help you understand the game, tacos is a restart of the story, you should start tac 14 and 15, when you finish it there I recommend playing tacos, when you finish you can leave your opinion about what you thought of the game and if you want you can like the comments that you like from the other members, I hope it helps you ;)

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
They don't feel that for Tacos to work there don't have to be so many characters, especially the women, that the MC can be with because something that seemed unfair to me is that while you had a lot of information about Emma and Nicole, the same thing didn't happen with Kelsie and Chloe to Give an example, because if Tacos will have several endings, it would be normal to get to know the characters better with whom they can have an ending. What parts of Tac do you think should not come back for Tacos to work? :unsure:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
They don't feel that for Tacos to work there don't have to be so many characters, especially the women, that the MC can be with because something that seemed unfair to me is that while you had a lot of information about Emma and Nicole, the same thing didn't happen with Kelsie and Chloe to Give an example, because if Tacos will have several endings, it would be normal to get to know the characters better with whom they can have an ending. What parts of Tac do you think should not come back for Tacos to work? :unsure:
Upon return of the couple to normal life, we definitely need more time with the girls. There have been more than enough dicks to see. A bit more time getting to know the ladies and more about them would be nice. A couple of encounters for Anne with angry wives would be interesting and add a bit of spice. Maybe her ex-boss' wife finding the videos and Mike's wife finding out. Some consequences for Anne's behaviour is long overdue in this game.

3.90 star(s) 124 Votes