Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I suppose grumpy that when the story of the game is finished you are going to prepare the tuxedo for the special day with your beloved Kelsie :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You are right, taking such a risky step in such a weak couple's situation is stupid from my point of view, since they are not prepared for the changes that this decision requires.
Yep the Tux is ready to go. :LOL:

Sadly, a lot of couples jump in hoping it will 'fix their marriage'. It doesn't, it tends to make thing worse but then you know that already. I'm looking forward to watching how Miracom brings it all to an end.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Is there any hope for me seeing Anne with a clean shaved pussy in the future ?
I remember a game choice option in game while playing TAC if you want Anne to wear makeup or not, unfortunately a game choice option if shaved, trimmed or whatever never showed up. Maybe Mircom3d will involve his patrons with a poll on that choice as long as there is no bush option to vote for...:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Leongen43

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
A good shave wouldn't be bad, but I would prefer some good tattoos, not like tactile ones, which were quite ugly, and also piercings on the nipples and tongue so that you can feel it when he gives you a blowjob, any other ideas?
What your asking adds a lot of extra work with renders and would slow progress down quite a lot. So I doubt you will get what you are asking for. Its an unfortunate aspect of producing VNs

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I don't think so, they're not difficult and also for Anne to do a deep throat feeling the piercing of her tongue and Tony thinking he opens my balls shaved well and if it gets hooked, that's to think about the piercing it wouldn't be a good idea for Anne to have a couple of them especially with those pretty nipples that she has

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
Nah...not a fan of little tattoos. They look cheap and represent mostly nothing good at all.
If you want small change for Anne go for an ankle bracelet. If wanna go big than it has to be a nearly full body masterpiece tattoo.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Am I under the assumption it's better to play the older version with the 14 chapters since I assume the other is a rework at least if I want to see content that is too come and maybe go back play the rework after since it's a lot shorter?

Reactions: Leongen43

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Don't you feel that when this story is complete the chances of the couple having a happy ending together will be difficult to achieve, they can have an ending together, but on what terms would it be? The most likely thing to happen is that the more Anne experiences, the less she will need the MC and that would create the opportunity for him to start a new relationship, what do you think, any ideas? :unsure:
:love:The only solution for them to be together is to have a child together. :love::unsure:This will probably be one of the good endings

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
A happy ending where the couple wants to have a child is not so far-fetched because in one dialogue in tac Anne mentioned the idea of having a child at some point, but if during the game I can't get the couple to have a balance of wants and needs, I don't see it. as a possible ending, and if Anne has triplets like in the movie Me, Myself & Irene, is it also considered a good ending? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
I am pretty sure Anne did not mean she wanted to get pregnant with some random dick. That would be reserved for her husband. I know that there are people who get off on her getting pregnant with a random BBC. I don't think Anne is that trashy through most of the game. On the other hand, she was going down the prostitute path with the MC's uncle. Maybe on that path, she would get pregnant with a random dude.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 124 Votes